Major Announcement Pending

Comments

• Options
    JojoRiceJojoRice Kennesaw, GA Posts: 3,938
    CROJAM95 said:
    The McRib is back is the announcement 
    Damn. Let me grab my keys 
    "I got memories, I got shit"

ISO 2016 Greenville shirt. Size medium. PM me if you have one for sale/trade.
  • Options
    on2legson2legs Standing in the Jersey rain… Posts: 14,434
    If it’s a double album shouldn’t it be called 22?
    1996: Randall's Island 2  1998: East Rutherford | MSG 1 & 2  2000: Cincinnati | Columbus | Jones Beach 1, 2, & 3 | Boston 1 | Camden 1 & 2 2003: Philadelphia | Uniondale | MSG 1 & 2 | Holmdel  2005: Atlantic City 1  2006: Camden 1 | East Rutherford 1 & 2 2008: Camden 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Newark (EV)  2009: Philadelphia 1, 2 & 4  2010: Newark | MSG 1 & 2  2011: Toronto 1  2013: Wrigley Field | Brooklyn 2 | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore  2015: Central Park  2016: Philadelphia 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Fenway Park 2 | MSG (TOTD)  2017: Brooklyn (RnR HOF)  2020: MSG | Asbury Park  2021: Asbury Park  2022: MSG | Camden | Nashville  2024: MSG 1 & 2 (#50) | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore

• Options
    on2legs said:
    I was thinking 20 or maybe just XX.  It is twice the amount of 10.  Or am I overthinking this?
  • Options
    raindog80raindog80 Reggio Emilia, Italy Posts: 1,141
    JimmyV said:
    Everybody knows the new album is called Forthcoming. 
    I can confirm this. 
    "I like beautiful melodies telling me terrible things" - Tom Waits
    pearljamonline.it
  • Options
    3 days and maybe longer...
  • Options
    hidypitts said:
    3 days and maybe longer...
    3 days for the newsletter, right. 
    pearljamonline.it
  • Options
    deadendpdeadendp Northeast Ohio Posts: 10,434
    JimmyV said:
    True! :lol:
    2014: Cincinnati
    2016: Lexington and Wrigley 1
  • Options
    DewieCoxDewieCox Posts: 11,412
    raindog80 said:
    D.Frank said:
    Not falling for it until I hear it from @dimitrispearljam or @LeafsJaysCubsRaptorsFan
    And/or @raindog80!
    It's a fake for me, but who really knows at this point.
    You?
  • Options
    on2legs said:
    Very true! LOL
    pearljamonline.it
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,544
    deadendp said:

:lol: Thank you for that.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,544
    FR181798 said:
    I cant be the only one who thinks a Double LP seems very unlikely. They seem to have been struggling to create songs as a band for years so a double album would be surprising.
    I didn't read that as a double album. I read it as a 2-disc LP. But in any case, I don't believe this rumour, since there is no way a January tour would be announced this late, and there is no way an album would get released by then either. So the point is moot.... I hope the forthcoming album is a 1-disc LP unless they truly feel that it can't sound good without stretching it out. And if that is the case, I hope it's a 3-side album, not 4-sided.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    HesCalledDyerHesCalledDyer Maryland Posts: 16,418
    I'll get excited when an official announcement post from Santos, Kat, or Sea lands on these pages or I get an email from Pearl Jam.  Until then, I'll just assume everything announced by anyone (including band members in interviews) is all smoke & mirrors.
  • Options
    Are they bringing back the Dog collars?
  • Options
    Tuesday is tomorrow, just remember that everybody.
    My parent's attic - 2018
    My college dorm - 2019
  • Options
    and on Wednesday I'll give you:
    "Yesterday was Tuesday, maybe Thursday you can sleep." 
    -Axl Rose, "My Michelle" 

IS that what we are doing around here? being as cryptic as possible thinking that we all know more than we are putting forward? Thats why this place has become a shit hole recently. Everyone communicates in sarcasm and jokes, to the point where we can't differentiate who is an "insider" or not. Was anyone ever REALLY an insider? Or have you people put certain users on a pedestal because they were able to make educated guesses. I think we all need to take a step back here and realize what the hell is really going on. 
  • Options
    GT1015GT1015 Posts: 164
    Where are you getting this information from??  Did Cal Endar tell you? I don't trust that guy.   
  • Options
    23scidoo23scidoo Thessaloniki,Greece Posts: 18,509
    -Axl Rose, "My Michelle" 

IS that what we are doing around here? being as cryptic as possible thinking that we all know more than we are putting forward? Thats why this place has become a shit hole recently. Everyone communicates in sarcasm and jokes, to the point where we can't differentiate who is an "insider" or not. Was anyone ever REALLY an insider? Or have you people put certain users on a pedestal because they were able to make educated guesses. I think we all need to take a step back here and realize what the hell is really going on. 
    Very nice post..
    Athens 2006. Dusseldorf 2007. Berlin 2009. Venice 2010. Amsterdam 1 2012. Amsterdam 1+2 2014. Buenos Aires 2015.
    Prague Krakow Berlin 2018. Berlin 2022
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

I wish i was the souvenir you kept your house key on..
  • Options
    -Axl Rose, "My Michelle" 

Meh, every band forum is similar. Rule of thumb, if it doesn't come from the band, it ain't official and don't sweat it. 
    "This melody, inside of me, still searches for a solution."
  • Options
    PJNBPJNB Posts: 12,757
    -Axl Rose, "My Michelle" 

There is not much info to go around yet so people are speculating. Just the way it is when it is slow. When guys like Dimi know whats up they tell us and when they are speculating they tell us too. You will know when it is the real deal. 
  • Options
    D-RodD-Rod Hamilton, Ontario Posts: 1,802
    PJNB said:
    -Axl Rose, "My Michelle" 

There is not much info to go around yet so people are speculating. Just the way it is when it is slow. When guys like Dimi know whats up they tell us and when they are speculating they tell us too. You will know when it is the real deal. 
    Did you say “the real deal”?  As in Evander Holyfield?  Isn’t he from Atlanta?  There you have it.  PJ is playing Atlanta in 2020.  Book it. 
    1996.....Toronto
    2005.....Hamilton
    2011.....Toronto N1, Toronto N2, Hamilton
    2013.....London, Buffalo
    2014.....Detroit
    2016.....Toronto N1 Toronto N2, Boston  N1, Boston N2, Chicago N1
    2018.....Seattle N1, Seattle N2
    2022.....San Diego, Los Angeles N1, Los Angeles N2, Phoenix, Oakland N1, Oakland N2, Quebec City, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto  
    2023.....Fort Worth N1, Fort Worth N2, Austin N1, Austin N2
    2024.....???? 
  • Options
    Vedd HeddVedd Hedd Posts: 4,480
    JimmyV said:
    This actually would be a great name for this album. Then, for the next decade they could continue to refer to it as such.

"And another one from their Forthcoming album, here's, "Coming soon" live at Wrigley XIV"

Near to death.
    Here to die.
    Scared alive.
  • Options
    23scidoo said:
    -Axl Rose, "My Michelle" 

Very nice post..
    Agreed.  And in a related development, today is Monday.
    PJ: 2013: London (ON); Buffalo; 2014: Cincinnati; 2016: Sunrise, Miami, Toronto 1-2, Wrigley 2; 2018: London (UK) 1, Milan, Padova, Sea 2, Wrigley 1-2, Fenway 1-2; 2021: SHN, Ohana, Ohana Encore 1-2; 2022: LA 1-2, Phx, Oak 1-2, Fresno, Copenhagen, Hyde Park 1-2; Quebec, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto; MSG, Camden, Nashville, Louisville, St. Louis, OKC; 2023: St. Paul 1-2, Chicago 1-2; Fort Worth 2; Austin 1-2

EV Solo: 2017 Louisville and Franklin, 2018 Ohana, 2019 Innings Fest, Berlin, Düsseldorf, Dublin and Ohana; 2021 Ohana Friday (from beach) and Saturday; 2022 Earthlings Newark; 2023 Innings Fest and Benoraya 1-2.

Gutted:  London 2 2018, Sacramento 2022, Noblesville 2023
  • Options
    given2fly23given2fly23 Evanston, IL Posts: 5,881
    The naysayers are hilarious.  "This is nothing but rumors and speculation!"  Yeah, no shit.  Every tour I can remember in the past decade has started with "A friend in the industry told me..."  Sometimes it's real, other times it's not, take it all with a grain of salt, but geez, this isn't new.
    Sorry to make another post that doesn't include a 100% confirmed tour date.
    Found: Soundgarden Hyde Park DVD (Thank you for the gift!)
    Posters for Sale: http://community.pearljam.com/discussion/117469/posters-for-sale
    T-Shirts for Sale: http://community.pearljam.com/discussion/149289/pj-t-shirt-trade-or-sale
  • Options
    darwinstheorydarwinstheory LaPorte, IN Posts: 5,769
    Are they bringing back the Dog collars?
    Now you got my attention! 
    "A smart monkey doesn't monkey around with another monkey's monkey" - Darwin's Theory
  • Options
    F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,625
    I thought this might have something to do with today's banning(s).
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • Options
    bootlegger10bootlegger10 Posts: 15,542
    Do tell.
  • Options
    darwinstheorydarwinstheory LaPorte, IN Posts: 5,769
    Still letting USC fans in here I see. Perhaps they have more cleaning out to do?  ;)
    "A smart monkey doesn't monkey around with another monkey's monkey" - Darwin's Theory
  • Options
    on2legson2legs Standing in the Jersey rain… Posts: 14,434
    Will there be charging stations?
    1996: Randall's Island 2  1998: East Rutherford | MSG 1 & 2  2000: Cincinnati | Columbus | Jones Beach 1, 2, & 3 | Boston 1 | Camden 1 & 2 2003: Philadelphia | Uniondale | MSG 1 & 2 | Holmdel  2005: Atlantic City 1  2006: Camden 1 | East Rutherford 1 & 2 2008: Camden 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Newark (EV)  2009: Philadelphia 1, 2 & 4  2010: Newark | MSG 1 & 2  2011: Toronto 1  2013: Wrigley Field | Brooklyn 2 | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore  2015: Central Park  2016: Philadelphia 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Fenway Park 2 | MSG (TOTD)  2017: Brooklyn (RnR HOF)  2020: MSG | Asbury Park  2021: Asbury Park  2022: MSG | Camden | Nashville  2024: MSG 1 & 2 (#50) | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore

• Options
    F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,625
    Still letting USC fans in here I see. Perhaps they have more cleaning out to do?  ;)
    Ha!
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • Options
    Double album with the second being all remixed versions of can’t deny me