Options

Major Announcement Pending

Comments

• Options
    vaggar99vaggar99 San Diego USA Posts: 3,426
    I think we've found Alternative Nation's Ten Club account.
  • Options
    RoleModelsinBlood31RoleModelsinBlood31 Austin TX Posts: 6,148
    I have a no code dog collar.
    I'm like an opening band for your mom.
  • Options
    manitoumanmanitouman In My Head Posts: 1,073
    I'm wearing a no code dog collar.
    Fixed that for you 😂
    Soldier Field, Chicago, IL 7-11-1995; United Center, Chicago, IL 6-29-1998; MGM Grand, Las Vegas, NV 10-22-2000 ~PJ10~; Pepsi Center, Denver, CO 4-1-2003; Cricket Pavilion, Phoenix, AZ 6-7-2003; United Center, Chicago, IL 6-18-2003; Alpine Valley, East Troy, WI 6-21-2003; Fox Theatre, St. Louis, MO 10-5-2004; The Gorge, George, WA 9-1-2005; United Center, Chicago, IL 5-16-2006; United Center, Chicago, IL 5-17-2006; Pepsi Center, Denver, CO 7-2-2006; Pepsi Center, Denver, CO 7-3-2006; United Center, Chicago, IL 8-23-2009; United Center, Chicago, IL 8-24-2009; Rogers Arena, Vancouver, BC 12-4-2013; Key Arena, Seattle, WA 12-6-2013; iWireless Arena, Moline, IL 10-17-2014 ~No Code Show~; Xcel Energy Center, St. Paul, MN 10-19-2014; Bradley Center, Milwaukee, WI 10-20-2014 ~Yield Show~; Pepsi Center, Denver, CO 10-22-2014 ~PJ24~: Wrigley Field 1 & 2, 2016; Safeco Field, Seattle Home Shows 1 & 2; Wrigley Field, Chicago Away Shows 1 & 2....
  • Options
    The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,288
    I'll get excited when an official announcement post from Santos, Kat, or Sea lands on these pages or I get an email from Pearl Jam.  Until then, I'll just assume everything announced by anyone (including band members in interviews) is all smoke & mirrors.
    Correct. 
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    darwinstheorydarwinstheory LaPorte, IN Posts: 5,767
    I'm wearing a no code dog collar.
    Fixed that for you 😂
    Made me lol
    "A smart monkey doesn't monkey around with another monkey's monkey" - Darwin's Theory
  • Options
    Mikemzl91Mikemzl91 Posts: 484
    metallicaxx.com

Sonic temple 
    Aftershock 
    Louder then life
    Welcome to Rockville 

Metallica and these four festivals have announcements on Thursday.

• Options
    JackD.JackD. Posts: 483
    Mikemzl91 said:
    metallicaxx.com

Sonic temple 
    Aftershock 
    Louder then life
    Welcome to Rockville 

And the South American Lollapaloozas.
  • Options
    given2fly23given2fly23 Evanston, IL Posts: 5,881
    Mikemzl91 said:
    metallicaxx.com

Sonic temple 
    Aftershock 
    Louder then life
    Welcome to Rockville 

Weird, cuz Aftershock 2019 hasn't even happened yet (next weekend).
    Found: Soundgarden Hyde Park DVD (Thank you for the gift!)
    Posters for Sale: http://community.pearljam.com/discussion/117469/posters-for-sale
    T-Shirts for Sale: http://community.pearljam.com/discussion/149289/pj-t-shirt-trade-or-sale
  • Options
    F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,625
    Mikemzl91 said:
    metallicaxx.com

Sonic temple 
    Aftershock 
    Louder then life
    Welcome to Rockville 

Weird, cuz Aftershock 2019 hasn't even happened yet (next weekend).

It'll be the after-Aftershock
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • Options
    SomethingCreativeSomethingCreative Kazoo, MI Posts: 3,347
    edited October 2019
    The naysayers are hilarious.  "This is nothing but rumors and speculation!"  Yeah, no shit.  Every tour I can remember in the past decade has started with "A friend in the industry told me..."  Sometimes it's real, other times it's not, take it all with a grain of salt, but geez, this isn't new.
    Sorry to make another post that doesn't include a 100% confirmed tour date.
    I am not a naysayer, I’m a truth sayer.  There are two people on here I will listen too (we know who) I was just trying to point out the OPs post is literally a combo of stuff he/she has been saying they’ve wanted for a few years now.  I just can’t take it with a grain of salt when I can see it’s completely made up for whatever reason I’ll never understand.  Just glance at the post history. 

Post edited by SomethingCreative on
    "Well, I think this band is incapable of sucking."
    -my dad after hearing Not for You for the first time on SNL .
  • Options
    The naysayers are hilarious.  "This is nothing but rumors and speculation!"  Yeah, no shit.  Every tour I can remember in the past decade has started with "A friend in the industry told me..."  Sometimes it's real, other times it's not, take it all with a grain of salt, but geez, this isn't new.
    I am not a naysayer, I’m a truth sayer.  There are two people on here I will listen too (we know who) I was just trying to point out the OPs post is literally a combo of stuff he/she has been saying they’ve wanted for a few years now.  I just can’t take it with a grain of salt when I can see it’s completely made up for whatever reason I’ll never understand.  Just glance at the post history. 

take
    every
    rumor
    with
    a
    grain
    of
    salt
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options

take
    every
    rumor
    with
    a
    grain
    of
    salt
    Ok.
    Dude.
  • Options
    I'm not entirely sure why we've allowed this topic to linger on the front page for so long, but I suppose I'm not helping the situation by pointing this out.
    My parent's attic - 2018
    My college dorm - 2019
  • Options
    edited October 2019

take
    every
    rumor
    with
    a
    grain
    of
    salt
    Ok.
    Dude.
    You're welcome. 
    Post edited by The Juggler on
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options

take
    every
    rumor
    with
    a
    grain
    of
    salt
    Ok.
    Dude.
    Your'e welcome. 
    Oh man! I forgot to thank you for graciously bestowing your wisdom upon me! I’m so sorry! Thank you thank you!
  • Options

take
    every
    rumor
    with
    a
    grain
    of
    salt
    Ok.
    Dude.
    Your'e welcome. 
    Oh man! I forgot to thank you for graciously bestowing your wisdom upon me! I’m so sorry! Thank you thank you!
    If you require anything else, please let me know. 
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    densandensan Posts: 563
    Marijuana is a gateway drug. Trust me..I wouldn't lie. :)
    Be different & make a difference. Decency & kindness @ a grassroots level works.
  • Options
    Are they bringing back the Dog collars?
    i'd rather have harnesses!
    "...what a different life had i not found this love with you..."
  • Options
    D-RodD-Rod Hamilton, Ontario Posts: 1,801
    Well.  In 48 hours this will go down as the ultimate insider or complete Alt Nation. 
    1996.....Toronto
    2005.....Hamilton
    2011.....Toronto N1, Toronto N2, Hamilton
    2013.....London, Buffalo
    2014.....Detroit
    2016.....Toronto N1 Toronto N2, Boston  N1, Boston N2, Chicago N1
    2018.....Seattle N1, Seattle N2
    2022.....San Diego, Los Angeles N1, Los Angeles N2, Phoenix, Oakland N1, Oakland N2, Quebec City, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto  
    2023.....Fort Worth N1, Fort Worth N2, Austin N1, Austin N2
    2024.....???? 
  • Options
    PJNBPJNB Posts: 12,756
    D-Rod said:
    Well.  In 48 hours this will go down as the ultimate insider or complete Alt Nation. 
    Even if something is announced I still bet is was a fluke. 
  • Options
    buck502000buck502000 Birthplace of GIBSON guitar Posts: 8,951
    I just renewed my membership........bitches
  • Options
    Day made.
  • Options
    JimmyVJimmyV Boston's MetroWest Posts: 18,921
    Did the last countdown clock appear the same day as a newsletter?

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • Options
    on2legson2legs Standing in the Jersey rain… Posts: 14,433
    edited October 2019
    I think the fact the OP hasn’t posted since they dropped this major announcement makes it highly likely it’s just trolling.  According to their profile the OP was online here at 8:03 this morning.  Why no follow up unless your only intent is to post nonsense and then occasionally check in to see the chaos you’re causing?  Not cool. 
    1996: Randall's Island 2  1998: East Rutherford | MSG 1 & 2  2000: Cincinnati | Columbus | Jones Beach 1, 2, & 3 | Boston 1 | Camden 1 & 2 2003: Philadelphia | Uniondale | MSG 1 & 2 | Holmdel  2005: Atlantic City 1  2006: Camden 1 | East Rutherford 1 & 2 2008: Camden 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Newark (EV)  2009: Philadelphia 1, 2 & 4  2010: Newark | MSG 1 & 2  2011: Toronto 1  2013: Wrigley Field | Brooklyn 2 | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore  2015: Central Park  2016: Philadelphia 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Fenway Park 2 | MSG (TOTD)  2017: Brooklyn (RnR HOF)  2020: MSG | Asbury Park  2021: Asbury Park  2022: MSG | Camden | Nashville  2024: MSG 1 & 2 (#50) | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore

• Options
    JackD.JackD. Posts: 483
    Still, there is no clear word from other insiders that this is bollocks. Strange as well. I remember Dimi bashing false rumors quite regularly.
  • Options
    NSLNSL Nashville, TN Posts: 291
    Mikemzl91 said:
    metallicaxx.com

Sonic temple 
    Aftershock 
    Louder then life
    Welcome to Rockville 

Epicenter fest also has the pic and video countdown
    2004-10-06 - Asheville, NC
    2013-10-30 - Charlotte, NC
    2016-04-16 - Greenville, SC
    2016-04-20 - Raleigh, NC
    2016-04-21 - Columbia, SC
    2016-05-01 - New York, NY
    2022-09-16 - Nashville, TN
    2022-09-17 - Louisville, KY
    2023-09-10 - Noblesville, IN
    2023-09-13 - Fort Worth, TX
    2023-09-15 - Fort Worth, TX
  • Options
    given2fly23given2fly23 Evanston, IL Posts: 5,881
    on2legs said:
    I think the fact the OP hasn’t posted since they dropped this major announcement makes it highly likely it’s just trolling.  According to their profile the OP was online here at 8:03 this morning.  Why no follow up unless your only intent is to post nonsense and then occasionally check in to see the chaos you’re causing?  Not cool. 
    Well, if you tag them @vzouzal they will be notified of a mention.  @LeafsJaysCubsRaptorsFan has stated recently that his source responded with "2020 tour is happening," that is all.  @dimitrispearljam has left us thanks to that **** at Alt Nation.
    Found: Soundgarden Hyde Park DVD (Thank you for the gift!)
    Posters for Sale: http://community.pearljam.com/discussion/117469/posters-for-sale
    T-Shirts for Sale: http://community.pearljam.com/discussion/149289/pj-t-shirt-trade-or-sale
  • Options
    D-RodD-Rod Hamilton, Ontario Posts: 1,801
    edited October 2019
    JimmyV said:
    No, it appeared on July 1st 
    1996.....Toronto
    2005.....Hamilton
    2011.....Toronto N1, Toronto N2, Hamilton
    2013.....London, Buffalo
    2014.....Detroit
    2016.....Toronto N1 Toronto N2, Boston  N1, Boston N2, Chicago N1
    2018.....Seattle N1, Seattle N2
    2022.....San Diego, Los Angeles N1, Los Angeles N2, Phoenix, Oakland N1, Oakland N2, Quebec City, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto  
    2023.....Fort Worth N1, Fort Worth N2, Austin N1, Austin N2
    2024.....???? 
  • Options
    buck502000buck502000 Birthplace of GIBSON guitar Posts: 8,951
    hidypitts said:
    Day made.
    Announcement over.... proceed with life..... you're welcome
  • Options
    JimmyVJimmyV Boston's MetroWest Posts: 18,921
    D-Rod said:
    JimmyV said:
    No, it appeared on July 1st 
    Well...shit. There goes that idea.

"...I changed by not changing at all..."