Options

Major Announcement Pending

Comments

• Options
    FunkezFunkez Copenhagen Posts: 133
    That's the real kicker right? It's never in a newsletter... 
    Roskilde '92, Roskilde '00, Rock Werchter '12, Stockholm '12, Copenhagen '12, Berlin '14, Stockholm '14, Oslo '14, London '14, NYC '15, (EV) Kvaerndrup '17, Amsterdam I '18, Berlin '18, London II 18, (EV) Berlin '19
  • Options
    on2legson2legs Standing in the Jersey rain… Posts: 14,419
    JackD. said:
    Still, there is no clear word from other insiders that this is bollocks. Strange as well. I remember Dimi bashing false rumors quite regularly.
    Dimi poster here that he was more or less done dropping hints because Alternative Nation blew him out as a source to the world and they were posting stuff from his personal Facebook account which he was really pissed about. 
    1996: Randall's Island 2  1998: East Rutherford | MSG 1 & 2  2000: Cincinnati | Columbus | Jones Beach 1, 2, & 3 | Boston 1 | Camden 1 & 2 2003: Philadelphia | Uniondale | MSG 1 & 2 | Holmdel  2005: Atlantic City 1  2006: Camden 1 | East Rutherford 1 & 2 2008: Camden 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Newark (EV)  2009: Philadelphia 1, 2 & 4  2010: Newark | MSG 1 & 2  2011: Toronto 1  2013: Wrigley Field | Brooklyn 2 | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore  2015: Central Park  2016: Philadelphia 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Fenway Park 2 | MSG (TOTD)  2017: Brooklyn (RnR HOF)  2020: MSG | Asbury Park  2021: Asbury Park  2022: MSG | Camden | Nashville  2024: MSG 1 & 2 (#50) | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore

• Options
    F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,617
    on2legs said:
    JackD. said:
    Still, there is no clear word from other insiders that this is bollocks. Strange as well. I remember Dimi bashing false rumors quite regularly.
    Dimi poster here that he was more or less done dropping hints because Alternative Nation blew him out as a source to the world and they were posting stuff from his personal Facebook account which he was really pissed about. 
    That sucks.
    I'd like to kick that guy in the nads.  (Not Dimi)
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • Options
    bbiggsbbiggs Posts: 6,930
    ^Yep.  Alt Nation is nothing but complete losers.  And you can quote me on that.
  • Options
    tbergstbergs Posts: 9,229
    The naysayers are hilarious.  "This is nothing but rumors and speculation!"  Yeah, no shit.  Every tour I can remember in the past decade has started with "A friend in the industry told me..."  Sometimes it's real, other times it's not, take it all with a grain of salt, but geez, this isn't new.
    Sorry to make another post that doesn't include a 100% confirmed tour date.
    I am not a naysayer, I’m a truth sayer.  There are two people on here I will listen too (we know who) I was just trying to point out the OPs post is literally a combo of stuff he/she has been saying they’ve wanted for a few years now.  I just can’t take it with a grain of salt when I can see it’s completely made up for whatever reason I’ll never understand.  Just glance at the post history. 

take
    every
    rumor
    with
    a
    grain
    of
    salt
    Ooh, I deciphered the code; TERWAGOS = We Gators, or We R Goats, or maybe Straw Ego. Must be the new album title. ;)
    It's a hopeless situation...
  • Options
    PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,220
    bbiggs said:
    ^Yep.  Alt Nation is nothing but complete losers.  And you can quote me on that.
    Hopefully they lift this post for an article:

Headline on Alt Nation: "Alt Nation Are Complete Losers, Confirmed by Die Hard Pearl Jam Fan."
    This weekend we rock Portland
  • Options
    RoleModelsinBlood31RoleModelsinBlood31 Austin TX Posts: 6,140
    I'm wearing a no code dog collar.
    Fixed that for you 😂
    Damn you!
    I'm like an opening band for your mom.
  • Options
    TravelarTravelar Kalamazoo, USA Posts: 3,358
    This thread is almost as entertaining as the Pearl Jam are in the studio for sure speculation thread.
  • Options
    UseUrIllusionsUseUrIllusions Posts: 473
    edited October 2019
    on2legs said:
    JackD. said:
    I did notice him advertise the same “major announcement pending” on Facebook. He’s always been straight up, so I want to believe that this will be official tomorrow.
    Post edited by UseUrIllusions on
    "This melody, inside of me, still searches for a solution."
  • Options
    vercemanverceman Posts: 680
    on2legs said:
    JackD. said:
    I did notice him advertise the same “major announcement pending” on Facebook. He’s always been straight up, so I want to believe that this will be official tomorrow.
    I think that was the other Dimi (actually Deme)
  • Options
    Got the number 11 for my lunch today and then Alive played over the restaurant speakers....
  • Options
    PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,220
    hidypitts said:
    Got the number 11 for my lunch today and then Alive played over the restaurant speakers....

This weekend we rock Portland
  • Options
    BrainofBGABrainofBGA Australia Posts: 3,909
    Pending could mean an announcement next week, next month, best year...so yes there is an announcement pending 
    Melbourne #1 '98
    Melbourne #2 '03
    Melbourne #3 '03
    Melbourne #1 '06
    Melbourne #3 '06
    Melbourne '09
    Melbourne '14
  • Options
    darwinstheorydarwinstheory LaPorte, IN Posts: 5,754
    Pending could mean an announcement next week, next month, best year...so yes there is an announcement pending 
    Insert overused "forthcoming" quip.
    "A smart monkey doesn't monkey around with another monkey's monkey" - Darwin's Theory
  • Options
    DM282158DM282158 Beverly, MA Posts: 516
    Relieved that tomorrow is finally the 10th so we can put this thread to bed - right or wrong. 
    Boston '06
    Mansfield '08
    Hartford '10
    Worcester, Hartford '13
    Global Citizen, NY '15
  • Options
    tdawetdawe Posts: 1,996
    DM282158 said:
    Relieved that tomorrow is finally the 10th so we can put this thread to bed - right or wrong. 
    Yes, if there’s one thing we can be sure of, it’s that after tomorrrow there will be no more baseless speculation or unfounded rumors on this forum. I can’t wait. 
  • Options
    bootlegger10bootlegger10 Posts: 15,532
    tdawe said:
    DM282158 said:
    Yes, if there’s one thing we can be sure of, it’s that after tomorrrow there will be no more baseless speculation or unfounded rumors on this forum. I can’t wait. 
    Your post reads like an unfounded rumor.
  • Options
    raindog80raindog80 Reggio Emilia, Italy Posts: 1,141
    DM282158 said:
    Wrong. 
    "I like beautiful melodies telling me terrible things" - Tom Waits
    pearljamonline.it
  • Options
    JackD.JackD. Posts: 483
    edited October 2019
    raindog80 said:
    DM282158 said:
    Wrong. 
    It would have been too good to be true. But when can we expect the EU announcement? Cause I think something is going to happen next summer in Europe. The plot thickens...
  • Options
    raindog80raindog80 Reggio Emilia, Italy Posts: 1,141
    edited October 2019
    JackD. said:
    raindog80 said:
    DM282158 said:
    Wrong. 
    It would have been too good to be true. But when can we expect the EU announcement? Cause I think something is going to happen next summer in Europe. The plot thickens...
    Someone told me by the end of this month but I don't believe in it. I think early december, maybe end of the november, if the tour will be confirmed. 
    Post edited by raindog80 on
    "I like beautiful melodies telling me terrible things" - Tom Waits
    pearljamonline.it
  • Options
    AponeApone Posts: 578
    raindog80 said:
    JackD. said:
    raindog80 said:
    DM282158 said:
    Wrong. 
    Someone told me by the end of this month but I don't believe in it. I think early december, maybe end of the november, if the tour will be confirmed. 
    From memomy the Euro 2018 and 2014 tours were announced 1st week of December the prior year.
    2006: Leeds; 2012: Manchester 1; 2014: Leeds; 2017: London 1 (EV); 2018: Amsterdam 1, London 1, London 2; 2019: Amsterdam 1 (EV), Dublin (EV); 2022: Berlin, London 1, London 2, Budapest, Krakow, Amsterdam 1, Amsterdam 2; 2023: Chicago 1, Chicago 2
  • Options
    DrdealDrdeal Posts: 693
    Happy Rumor Day!

• Options
    buck502000buck502000 Birthplace of GIBSON guitar Posts: 8,951
    Good morning sluts!!!
  • Options
    PB11041PB11041 Earth Posts: 2,765
    I am going halloween reminder, RSD, reminder update on final singles, and a possible get ready
    His eminence has yet to show. 
    http://www.hi5sports.org/ (Sports Program for Kids with Disabilities)
    http://www.livefootsteps.org/user/?usr=3652

• Options
    DM282158DM282158 Beverly, MA Posts: 516
    We’re all gonna be so disappointed lol. 
    Boston '06
    Mansfield '08
    Hartford '10
    Worcester, Hartford '13
    Global Citizen, NY '15
  • Options
    JojoRiceJojoRice Kennesaw, GA Posts: 3,917
    I'm not expecting anything major.  Hope I'm wrong though. 
    "I got memories, I got shit"

ISO 2016 Greenville shirt. Size medium. PM me if you have one for sale/trade.
  • Options
    SpagsSpags Leigh-on-Sea, UK Posts: 2,924
    My body is ready!
    Nature drunk and High
  • Options
    darwinstheorydarwinstheory LaPorte, IN Posts: 5,754
    Tick tock 
    "A smart monkey doesn't monkey around with another monkey's monkey" - Darwin's Theory
  • Options
    The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,256
    Who’s excited for some big news today??!???
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    pjsteelerfanpjsteelerfan Maryland Posts: 9,883
    The Dodgers are going to the NL....oh wait
    ...got a mind full of questions and a teacher in my soul...