Options

*** GUNS N' ROSES ***

Comments

• Options
    Spiritual_ChaosSpiritual_Chaos Posts: 29,025
    Pretty Tied Up

not played since 1992
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,833
    wow. very cool. have they played all 3 of the new songs? or is it 2?
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    edited June 2023
    wow. very cool. have they played all 3 of the new songs? or is it 2?
    Absurd and Hardskool? They usually play them, yes. Brownstone now

EDIT: Hard Skool now
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • Options
    p***y full of maggots has to be one of the grossest lyrics in history
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    Down on the Farm. Not played since 2006.
  • Options
    Anything Goes. Not played since 1988
  • Options
    holy shit
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 28,632
    I bet they don't play One in a Million
  • Options
  • Options
    PJNBPJNB Posts: 12,760
    Damn thats a nice set. Hoping for something similar in Moncton. Patience and Civil War are the two I want to hear the most. 
  • Options

• Options
    edited June 2023
    Glastonbury in a few hours. BBC is airing the concert
  • Options
    Nice show to sit and watch a saturday night. Seemed like a cool gig to attend.
  • Options
    Souncheck of the new single:

https://youtu.be/Ys7Pj1muBek
  • Options
    lastexitlondonlastexitlondon Posts: 11,967
    Axl has no voice at all
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
  • Options
    JimmyVJimmyV Boston's MetroWest Posts: 18,922
    Is this show worth seeing? Would be my first time. Fenway isn't sold out and tickets are reasonable by current standards. Axl's voice just seems like a concern. Have seen Slash solo a few times with Myles Kennedy singing, but never GNR. 

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • Options
    Kearn5yKearn5y Ireland Posts: 2,694
    JimmyV said:
    Is this show worth seeing? Would be my first time. Fenway isn't sold out and tickets are reasonable by current standards. Axl's voice just seems like a concern. Have seen Slash solo a few times with Myles Kennedy singing, but never GNR. 
    If you can get cheap tickets which are in huge supply, yes its worth seeing
    Kearnsy
  • Options
    JimmyVJimmyV Boston's MetroWest Posts: 18,922
    Kearn5y said:
    JimmyV said:
    If you can get cheap tickets which are in huge supply, yes its worth seeing
    That is a must. A Monday night show is enough of a pain in the ass. Not gonna break the bank for something I am on the fence about. 

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • Options
    JimmyV said:
    Axl voice won’t get better. He sings a bit weird but go. 
  • Options
    mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,804
    yes go. but not with the expectation you're seeing a 25 yr old screamer. but a 60 something yr old man doing a fair job of the voice that was. the band is firing on all cylinders.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    "New" single this week
  • Options
    Kearn5yKearn5y Ireland Posts: 2,694
    "New" single this week
    Wish to feck they would release a new album instead 
    Kearnsy
  • Options
    ZodZod Posts: 10,181
    Yah, they seem to just regurgitate old unreleased material, but I haven't felt any of the singles they've released over the last few years have been that good :(

I wonder if they'll ever go into the studio to record a brand new album.    Feels like it'll be an endless loop of the Not in this Lifetime tour :)
  • Options
    ZoSoTimZoSoTim Posts: 607
    I’m surprised Slash is OK just redoing old Chinese Democracy cast offs. 
    Dallas, TX (November 15, 2013)
    Chicago 1 (August 20, 2016)
    Chicago 2 (August 22, 2016)
    Ft. Worth 1 (September 13, 2023)
    Ft. Worth 2 (September 15, 2023)
  • Options
    pjl44pjl44 Posts: 8,067
    JimmyV said:
    Saw them there 2 years ago and it was 100% worth it. Especially if you've never seen them. You never know how Axl will sound on any given night but he's working hard up there and the rest of the band still sounds incredible.
  • Options
    pjl44pjl44 Posts: 8,067
    If you're a fan of Slash you owe it to yourself to see him rip through all of those songs at least once
  • Options
    so @Spiritual_Chaos are we getting new GNR this week?
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    so @Spiritual_Chaos are we getting new GNR this week?
    There was a link up via Universal Music for the song Perheps releasing on August 11 and a countdown. But the link has been taken down.  
  • Options