Options

Farts

Comments

• Options
    Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Your Mom's Posts: 17,961
    edited August 2019
    Reminds me of my second job out of college.  I would have been about 26 or so.

There were 8 of us in an office suite.  My office just happened to be a little larger than a few of the others so it contained a large cabinet where all of the office supplies were stored.  If someone needed a pen or staples or something they would pop in and grab them from the cabinet.

One day I was at my desk and let a fart go that probably steamed up the windows.  Just god awful stench.

About 30 seconds after releasing it a nice looking young (female) staffer came in to get into the cabinet.  To say I was embarrassed would be an understatement.  I can't imagine that she didn't get a whiff of that monster but the awkwardness after that was uncomfortable.
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Chicago; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
  • Options
    pearljammr78pearljammr78 Posts: 1,613
    All of these stories are hilarious. Ha ha ha
    Peace,Love and Pearl Jam.
  • Options
    lastexitlondonlastexitlondon Posts: 11,939
    Im not a fan.
    But  this thread  made me laugh and made me think of my dear auntie. She fuckin loves em. And once her and her youngest saved up farts in a jar for months . And when the elder son fell asleep one day.  Opened and held to his nose. 
    Not for everyone these things.  And  i did laugh  at tempos post . And i too wonder about this itchy shoot if you  will!
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
  • Options
    HesCalledDyerHesCalledDyer Maryland Posts: 16,418
    I once came up with a concept for a recurring television short called Rock & Rumble where it's just a group of like 2-5 people sitting on a big front porch in rocking chairs just ripping farts and laughing for about 10 minutes.  No words, no conversation, no plot.  Just rockin' & rumblin'.
  • Options
    mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,764
    this dude in my office. just fucking atrocious. I am seriously what the actual fuck are you eating. Am hestitant to go to hr though.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    When I was in the service years ago. I had been drinking like a savage while eating shitty for days. Needless to say my stomach was hurting. I was in a Target in the clothes section and all of a sudden, immense pressure on my balloon knot. So I let the hottest, hold your butt checks together so nothing else falls out in the process, epic fart. Just then I see people walking over to where I’m at. So I book it and hide behind a rack of clothes. All of a sudden this guy yells. “Holy shit! It fucking stinks here!” And this lady yells back, “ Oh my god, and it’s everywhere, I can’t get away from it!” 
    Needless to say, I fell over laughing trying not to be seen or heard. But so proud and ashamed of myself at the same time. I smile big 20+ years later every time it crosses my mind. Booze and bad food= death farts. 
  • Options
    dankinddankind I am not your foot. Posts: 20,827
    edited August 2019
    I try to always leave one in the revolving door or elevator before I exit at my office building.
    I SAW PEARL JAM
  • Options
    When I was in the service years ago. I had been drinking like a savage while eating shitty for days. Needless to say my stomach was hurting. I was in a Target in the clothes section and all of a sudden, immense pressure on my balloon knot. So I let the hottest, hold your butt checks together so nothing else falls out in the process, epic fart. Just then I see people walking over to where I’m at. So I book it and hide behind a rack of clothes. All of a sudden this guy yells. “Holy shit! It fucking stinks here!” And this lady yells back, “ Oh my god, and it’s everywhere, I can’t get away from it!” 
    Needless to say, I fell over laughing trying not to be seen or heard. But so proud and ashamed of myself at the same time. I smile big 20+ years later every time it crosses my mind. Booze and bad food= death farts. 
    Nice....I rarely fart in the office but I think I had a similar issue.  Just one of those times I couldn't hold it in and I probably thought I could get away with it.

I just can't believe the people that fart at concerts or any event where people are seated close together.  Of course I'm also always surprised at the number of people I notice taking shits at concerts or games, etc.  

2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
  • Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,832
    I'm dying! LMAO
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    Nice....I rarely fart in the office but I think I had a similar issue.  Just one of those times I couldn't hold it in and I probably thought I could get away with it.

I just can't believe the people that fart at concerts or any event where people are seated close together.  Of course I'm also always surprised at the number of people I notice taking shits at concerts or games, etc.  
    what's weird about shitting at a concert? if ya gotta go, ya gotta go. 
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    dankind said:
    I try to always leave one in the revolving door or elevator before I exit at my office building.
    Nice. Trapped spaces are the best unless your the one trapped. Lol
  • Options
    I hate it when someone leaves an obvious bomb in the elevator, and the next floor someone else gets on....you just know they think I'm the one that dropped it. 
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    HesCalledDyerHesCalledDyer Maryland Posts: 16,418

Have you seen those toilets? And the inch of fluid they rest in?
  • Options

Have you seen those toilets? And the inch of fluid they rest in?
    depends on the event and the attendees. it's rare that I have to do it, but at the events I go to, usually not a problem. 
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    dankinddankind I am not your foot. Posts: 20,827
    I hate it when someone leaves an obvious bomb in the elevator, and the next floor someone else gets on....you just know they think I'm the one that dropped it. 
    :giggle:
    I SAW PEARL JAM
  • Options
    markymark550markymark550 Columbia, SC Posts: 5,105
    dankind said:

• Options
    This is the best thread. It just makes me smile to read all the posts. 
  • Options
    eeriepadaveeeriepadave West Chester, PA Posts: 40,872
    bf959b1f-9b77-457c-baf8-038776f33339_zps8a6a389d.jpg?t=1365722973
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    Tres Mts.- 3/23/11- Philly
    Eddie Vedder- 6/25/11- Philly
  • Options
    HorosHoros Posts: 4,518
    edited September 2019
    52 yo avid farter here.
    I've told my wife that my farts should be recorded for movies.
    My fave these days is to fart and ask her, "Did you say something?"
    When my kids were kids and I felt one coming I'd say, "You know what?" and they'd say, "What?" and fart.
    Also told my kids my super power would be farting called The Winds of Change.
    Of course there have been mishaps when letting one rip.
    I usually lift my leg to give it room to expand.
    My farts don't stink.
    #FHP
  • Options
    That is a contest I would win. 

How many people are going to accidentally shit by trying to push out one too hard? Someone should telecast this event. It looks more entertaining than the NFL. 
  • Options
    I would watch that on tv.
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
  • Options
    Type your comment

Will the Farter on the Howard Stern Show is a farting legend. 
  • Options
    BLACK35BLACK35 Hanover, Ontario Posts: 22,469
    dankind said:
    I try to do this everytime when I Leave an elevator if possible
    2005 - London
    2009 - Toronto
    2010 - Buffalo
    2011 - Toronto 1&2
    2013 - London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Cincinnati, St. Louis, Detroit
    2016 - Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Ottawa, Toronto 1
    2018 - Fenway 1&2
    2022 - Hamilton, Toronto
    2023 - Chicago 1&2
  • Options
  • Options
    lastexitlondonlastexitlondon Posts: 11,939
    edited September 2019
    Now i have just been sent a song made by my auntie and 2 cousins using their recorded farts. And this is commitment to the love of farts.( I hate farts for the  record ). It was made in a studio by aunties boyfriend. Who is the drummer  in the  zombies. . Its left me bewildered. I cant think  it was hos finest hour but you guys here will probably think  it is. Haha i wish i could upload it . 
    Post edited by lastexitlondon on
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

• Options
    mace1229mace1229 Posts: 9,001
    One of my most proud fart moments was a few years ago. I'm a high school chemistry teacher. Our class was setup weird, we had my class, then a shared lab next door, then another class on the other side. When I need to relive myself I just go into the lab, pretend to do something for a minute and come back.
    But this day the other class was in there doing a lab. It was a basic observation lab, they pick up a sample and practice making basic observations. I had to make the decision to cropdust my own class or the lab of students I didn't know. Easy choice.
    I pretend to do something important for a minute, then I hear the group a few feet away say "this material smells like sulfur" and write that into their lab.
  • Options
    CROJAM95CROJAM95 Posts: 9,145
    Mr
    e
    t
    h
    a
    n
    e
  • Options
    WhatYouTaughtMeWhatYouTaughtMe I have no idea what's going on right now! Posts: 4,957
    I farted in my truck right before I got out of it for a 3 hour class in July. The Phoenix heat was not so kind to the odor. I got in after class and almost vomited in my mouth.
  • Options

It just doesn't seem like the proper place.  My system is like clockwork though.  I crap every morning when I get up so I don't ever have to put myself in a situation where I don't crap at home.  

I could probably count the number of times I have crapped in a gas station on one hand.

• Options
    MalrothMalroth broken down chevrolet Posts: 2,485

It just doesn't seem like the proper place.  My system is like clockwork though.  I crap every morning when I get up so I don't ever have to put myself in a situation where I don't crap at home.  

I could probably count the number of times I have crapped in a gas station on one hand.
    So....how many times have you crapped on one hand in a gas station? :o  and is it usually your own?
    The worst of times..they don't phase me,
    even if I look and act really crazy.