Found one

13»

Comments

• mcgruff10mcgruff10 Posts: 28,400
    pjl44 said:
    I seriously can’t stop laughing at that gif @pjl44
    It's one of the all time greats, right?
    That was awesome.  
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • randynesterrandynester Posts: 171
    edited August 2019
    I guess the most entertaining parts of this conversation have been watching so many people whine and cry because I commented (not negotiated) about the price of an item but then bought elsewhere after being offered a better price. You people should listen to yourselves...it's fucking comical. Who I speak to in my DM's is absolutely none of your business, and I'd never "post screenshots" of my conversations. You can whine and bitch all you want like the crybaby liberals who threatened to kill themselves when Trump was elected...which makes sense because the leader of this shit show "conversation" is a whiny crybaby liberal woman from Austin...bless your heart.

So again, not surprised.

Did I get exactly 6 offers? Maybe not. Did I get multiple offers? Yes. Did I buy from one? Absolutely. So I know not being one of the "cool kids" on this site with thousands and thousands of posts, letting everyone else know what a loser I am because my entire life is comprised of being on this forum. I'm not in the "in crowd," on a forum...that's like being the smartest kid with Down's Syndrome. I've been on this page for a few days now and I've had more confrontations with complete strangers than I'd think possible. Not sure who you "cool kids" think you are, but as I told the liberal bitch from Austin, go fuck yourselves. This has been nothing short of comedy for me watching the rest of you squeal and squirm over the fact that I acknowledged the financial raping attempted by one of your members. To the people who agreed with my responses, I appreciate you. Seems to be only a few people on here who think and act logically.

It's been fun :)
    Post edited by randynester on
  • drakeheuer14drakeheuer14 Posts: 4,453
    Yikes
    Pittsburgh 2013
    Cincinnati 2014
    Greenville 2016
    (Raleigh 2016)
    Columbia 2016
  • lmckenney24lmckenney24 Posts: 1,989

• buck502000buck502000 Posts: 8,951

• Nice meltdown.  

I'm like an opening band for your mom.
  • there's only 1 Price Police. 
  • Horse2345Horse2345 Posts: 3,271
    I guess the most entertaining parts of this conversation have been watching so many people whine and cry because I commented (not negotiated) about the price of an item but then bought elsewhere after being offered a better price. You people should listen to yourselves...it's fucking comical. Who I speak to in my DM's is absolutely none of your business, and I'd never "post screenshots" of my conversations. You can whine and bitch all you want like the crybaby liberals who threatened to kill themselves when Trump was elected...which makes sense because the leader of this shit show "conversation" is a whiny crybaby liberal woman from Austin...bless your heart.

So again, not surprised.

Did I get exactly 6 offers? Maybe not. Did I get multiple offers? Yes. Did I buy from one? Absolutely. So I know not being one of the "cool kids" on this site with thousands and thousands of posts, letting everyone else know what a loser I am because my entire life is comprised of being on this forum. I'm not in the "in crowd," on a forum...that's like being the smartest kid with Down's Syndrome. I've been on this page for a few days now and I've had more confrontations with complete strangers than I'd think possible. Not sure who you "cool kids" think you are, but as I told the liberal bitch from Austin, go fuck yourselves. This has been nothing short of comedy for me watching the rest of you squeal and squirm over the fact that I acknowledged the financial raping attempted by one of your members. To the people who agreed with my responses, I appreciate you. Seems to be only a few people on here who think and act logically.

I’m embarrassed that i agreed with you on some points. You’re not a loser because you don’t spend all of your time time on here, you’re a LOSER because of the comment you made about kids with disabilities. 
    UBC 92, Vancouver 93, Vancouver 98, Seattle 02, Vancouver 03, Vancouver 05, Gorge 06, Gorge 06,Seattle 09,Seattle 09, Vancouver09, Montreal 11, Toronto 11,Toronto 11, Vancouver 11,Vancouver 13, Seattle 13
  • pjl44pjl44 Posts: 9,216

So again, not surprised.

• lmckenney24lmckenney24 Posts: 1,989
    Horse2345 said:

So again, not surprised.

I’m embarrassed that i agreed with you on some points. You’re not a loser because you don’t spend all of your time time on here, you’re a LOSER because of the comment you made about kids with disabilities. 
    +1
  • pjl44pjl44 Posts: 9,216
    When the mods finally log on 

• mcgruff10mcgruff10 Posts: 28,400
    edited August 2019
    Horse2345 said:

So again, not surprised.

+1
    +2 well said horse
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • bbiggsbbiggs Posts: 6,949
    Wow. Can’t believe the nonsense I just read. Shut it down please. 
  • bootlegger10bootlegger10 Posts: 15,844
    What we've got here is failure to communicate.  Some men you just can't reach.  So you get what we had here last week.  Which is the way he wants it.  Well he gets it.  I don't like it, anymore than you men.
  • darwinstheorydarwinstheory Posts: 6,303
    The standards  are double on here RYANPB999 said:
    Dont you hate it when people wont sell you a $300 - $400 poster for $35? Like wtf?

I remember  when i gave you a free bootleg and you sold it on ebay. So
    WOW! Now that is a dick move!!!
    "A smart monkey doesn't monkey around with another monkey's monkey" - Darwin's Theory
  • tempo_n_groovetempo_n_groove Posts: 40,157
    pjl44 said:
    When the mods finally log on 

This is funny.

I'm waiting for the Ban hammer to visit this thread...
  • darwinstheorydarwinstheory Posts: 6,303
    I'm waiting for the Ban hammer to visit this thread...
    Maybe they are on bankers hours??
    "A smart monkey doesn't monkey around with another monkey's monkey" - Darwin's Theory
  • buck502000buck502000 Posts: 8,951
    I’ve been crying all weekend....
    I’ve been crying all weekend....
    Buck, I will text you hello and send you hugs my friend.  I can't have you crying like this, lol!
  • SeaSea Posts: 3,013
    Be nice. Discuss, disagree and debate politely. It's possible to disagree with people without being abusive, and it's a requirement here.
    Name calling is not ok. Harassment is not ok. Private messages are private. Please see the Posting Guidelines.

Thank you

This discussion has been closed.