Found one

Comments

• pjl44pjl44 Posts: 9,216
    Mine are all signed

Fair enough...and there is a signed one on eBay for $350 whereas you want $400.
    I went over this with him already, lol.
    the authority
    Damn right.  Gotta keep u straight and narrow, lol!
    It has never mattered, I know what the people want... 😂 
    and they don't want that poster for $400...

Not when I immediately had 6 members messaging me to sell me theirs signed by Jeff and Bobby still in tubes for under $300.
    Calling bullshit on this one.  Pm me pics of the messages or your full of shit.  6? Lol.

Nah...I'm good...just bought one.
    Good for you, must have been hard to choose which member to buy it from since 6 of them offered it to ya.  Still no pics of the phantom members. Bullshit meter is in he red zone.
    Why would he let the world know what other members have?  That isn't ethical.

Plus there have been multiples sold on ebay for under $300.  Check priors, they are there.
    And bullshit aside, yeah, I wouldn't post PMs just to prove a point and this thing is routinely going for <$300.
  • Mine are all signed

the authority

Not when I immediately had 6 members messaging me to sell me theirs signed by Jeff and Bobby still in tubes for under $300.
    Calling bullshit on this one.  Pm me pics of the messages or your full of shit.  6? Lol.

Good for you, must have been hard to choose which member to buy it from since 6 of them offered it to ya.  Still no pics of the phantom members. Bullshit meter is in he red zone.

Plus there have been multiples sold on ebay for under $300.  Check priors, they are there.
    Speaking of ethics it’s pretty obvious when someone’s lying when they say 6 members messaged them.  There’s not a person here who fell for that garbage.  And price police will and should always be challenged.  So he can either send me a pic or he can acknowledge he is absolutely full of shit and tried to push someone around on an asking price and got his bluff called.  I don’t care what prior sales have sold for, Buck posted a price and that’s it, he can ask whatever he wants for it.  Anyone who tells someone else what they should sell something for is out of line unless the seller asked for advice.  People can sell things for whatever they want to, that’s how this forum works, and they should be free from trolls telling them what they should be charging.  No one goes into a store and demands prices be lower, the seller holds the item, they name the price.  Sorry you feel the need to boss people around and challenge their asking prices, but I’m not down with that.  Forum users don’t control the market value of something.  So if you want to talk about what’s ethical or not, I’m all ears, policeman. All he has to do is give a list of the 6 members who offered it to him- he can even do it to
    me in a pm- and I’ll ask them myself privately.  I know he’s full of shit and that it never happened. Don’t defend a price bully who got caught in a lie, it’s a bad look.
    I'm like an opening band for your mom.
    Mine are all signed

the authority

Speaking of ethics it’s pretty obvious when someone’s lying when they say 6 members messaged them.  There’s not a person here who fell for that garbage.  And price police will and should always be challenged.  So he can either send me a pic or he can acknowledge he is absolutely full of shit and tried to push someone around on an asking price and got his bluff called.  I don’t care what prior sales have sold for, Buck posted a price and that’s it, he can ask whatever he wants for it.  Anyone who tells someone else what they should sell something for is out of line unless the seller asked for advice.  People can sell things for whatever they want to, that’s how this forum works, and they should be free from trolls telling them what they should be charging.  No one goes into a store and demands prices be lower, the seller holds the item, they name the price.  Sorry you feel the need to boss people around and challenge their asking prices, but I’m not down with that.  Forum users don’t control the market value of something.  So if you want to talk about what’s ethical or not, I’m all ears, policeman. All he has to do is give a list of the 6 members who offered it to him- he can even do it to
    me in a pm- and I’ll ask them myself privately.  I know he’s full of shit and that it never happened. Don’t defend a price bully who got caught in a lie, it’s a bad look.
    The thing about selling on forums is that people can reply and comment. With the tactics I see around here, I think it's totally fair game to keep things in check with opinions. There are well-traveled places you can go and sell in peace if that's what one prefers. Last, it's not a requirement to choose sides in these things. Sometimes everyone involved is super cool or super shady or some combination.
  • dankinddankind Posts: 20,837

I SAW PEARL JAM
  • Horse2345Horse2345 Posts: 3,271
    Mine are all signed

the authority

LOL, apparently you’ve never bought a car from a dealer before or price matched at the multitudes of stores that offer it.
    UBC 92, Vancouver 93, Vancouver 98, Seattle 02, Vancouver 03, Vancouver 05, Gorge 06, Gorge 06,Seattle 09,Seattle 09, Vancouver09, Montreal 11, Toronto 11,Toronto 11, Vancouver 11,Vancouver 13, Seattle 13
  • Mine are all signed

the authority

How about this...it has NOTHING to do with you, so go fuck yourself.

• Shumway35Shumway35 Posts: 328
    Gulp !
    2000 - Toronto 
    2005 - St. John's 2
    2006 - Toronto 1 & 2 
    2009 - Toronto 
    2011 - Toronto 1 
    2013 - Pittsburgh,  Buffalo
    2014 - Detroit 
    2016 - Ottawa, Toronto 1, Wrigley 1 
    2018 - Wrigley 1 & 2
    2019 - Ohana Festival 
    2022 - Quebec, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto, Nashville
    2023 - St. Paul 1 & 2
    2024 - Vancouver 1 & 2, NYC 1 & 2, Fenway 1 & 2
  • buck502000buck502000 Posts: 8,951
    Shut it down
  • PJNBPJNB Posts: 13,430
    Mine are all signed

the authority

I mostly agree with this except this is his thread and not Bucks. Someone tagged Buck and then he said it was too much in a not so nice way. Should have ended there imo.  
  • myoung321myoung321 Posts: 2,855
    Mine are all signed

Buy the ebay one... why the hostility?
    "The heart and mind are the true lens of the camera." - Yusuf Karsh

• darwinstheorydarwinstheory Posts: 6,303

Yeeeeahhh
    "A smart monkey doesn't monkey around with another monkey's monkey" - Darwin's Theory
  • nicknyr15nicknyr15 Posts: 8,324
    This thread is hilarious and embarrassing all at the same time. 
  • darwinstheorydarwinstheory Posts: 6,303
    nicknyr15 said:
    This thread is hilarious and embarrassing all at the same time. 
    I lean more towards the later.

But it's got "Trump" in the subject line, so what else would we expect? 
    "A smart monkey doesn't monkey around with another monkey's monkey" - Darwin's Theory
  • LoujoeLoujoe Posts: 9,033
    Ahhhh...Whoops! I hate when I think. Time to spin some records.
  • RYANPB999RYANPB999 Posts: 542
    Dont you hate it when people wont sell you a $300 - $400 poster for $35? Like wtf?
    Having tasted, a life wasted, I'm never going back again!
  • RYANPB999 said:
    Dont you hate it when people wont sell you a $300 - $400 poster for $35? Like wtf?

Funny...no one asked him to, but thanks for playing.

• lastexitlondonlastexitlondon Posts: 13,515
    edited August 2019
    The standards  are double on here RYANPB999 said:

I remember  when i gave you a free bootleg and you sold it on ebay. So
    Post edited by lastexitlondon on
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
  • buck502000buck502000 Posts: 8,951
    I love you guys, this thread has been a blast!!!
  • SHZASHZA Posts: 3,895
    edited August 2019
    People who try to negotiate are unethical price bullies 😂 Love it! 
    See this place is just one big hypocrisy.  The righteous  dictate . But when you look into them. Not so righteous.  Just  how it is here .
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
  • mcgruff10mcgruff10 Posts: 28,400

Ouch!!!
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • SHZA said:
    People who try to negotiate are unethical price bullies 😂 Love it! 
    Interesting technique of negotiation I’d say: Busting someone’s balls about their price and then making up a story about how 6 other members with signed jeff posters “mint still in tubes” messaged you selling for less than 300? Yeah, that’s negotiating alright.  Lmao. Glad you love it, I know I sure enjoyed watching the liar scramble after getting called out too :)
  • pawlowski1097pawlowski1097 Posts: 576
    edited August 2019

People don’t forget ! 

• I’ll leave this here and then gtfo of this shithole of a thread lol

Fact
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

• I seriously can’t stop laughing at that gif @pjl44
    I seriously can’t stop laughing at that gif @pjl44
    It's one of the all time greats, right?
  • pjl44 said:
    I seriously can’t stop laughing at that gif @pjl44
    It's one of the all time greats, right?
    Perfectly compliments this thread lmao
This discussion has been closed.