Options

While we wait..what's your gig?

NoloadNoload Monticello, Georgia Posts: 1,630
What does everyone do and where?  I'm in middle GA (sometimes Duluth, GA) and in GIS.

https://www.linkedin.com/in/robert-harbin-g-i-s-p-67a885132/
www.twitter.com/robert_harbin

Comments

• Options
    RS65573RS65573 Posts: 2,373
    My name is Rich S., i'm an IT guy in northern NJ and i'm a Pearl Jam-aholic.
  • Options
    hihobibohihobibo Tampa, FL Posts: 1,057
    Civil Engineer - highways in Tampa. Our company is hiring all levels of engineers nationwide (but we're mainly on the east coast), so PM me for details so I can get a finders fee.
  • Options
    hihobibo said:
    Civil Engineer - highways in Tampa. Our company is hiring all levels of engineers nationwide (but we're mainly on the east coast), so PM me for details so I can get a finders fee.
    Cool!  That's my world as well.  We are full service, but heavy transportation.
  • Options
    lastexitlondonlastexitlondon Posts: 11,964
    Bricklayer . London england
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
  • Options
    Kearn5yKearn5y Ireland Posts: 2,694
    Bricklayer . London england
    Big demand for you guys (& Blocklayers) here in Ireland especially Dublin. 
    Kearnsy
  • Options
    Kearn5yKearn5y Ireland Posts: 2,694
    Architectural Technician. Basically I draw stuff
    Kearnsy
  • Options
    ed243421ed243421 Posts: 7,633
    The details of my life are quite inconsequential... very well, where do I begin? My father was a relentlessly self-improving boulangerie owner from Belgium with low grade narcolepsy and a penchant for buggery. My mother was a fifteen year old French prostitute named Chloe with webbed feet. My father would womanize, he would drink. He would make outrageous claims like he invented the question mark. Sometimes he would accuse chestnuts of being lazy. The sort of general malaise that only the genius possess and the insane lament. My childhood was typical. Summers in Rangoon, luge lessons. In the spring we'd make meat helmets. When I was insolent I was placed in a burlap bag and beaten with reeds- pretty standard really. At the age of twelve I received my first scribe. At the age of fourteen a Zoroastrian named Vilma ritualistically shaved my testicles. There really is nothing like a shorn scrotum... it's breathtaking- I highly suggest you try it.
    The whole world will be different soon... - EV
    RED ROCKS 6-19-95
    AUGUSTA 9-26-96
    MANSFIELD 9-15-98
    BOSTON 9-29-04
    BOSTON 5-25-06
    MANSFIELD 6-30-08
    EV SOLO BOSTON 8-01-08
    BOSTON 5-17-10
    EV SOLO BOSTON 6-16-11
    PJ20 9-3-11
    PJ20 9-4-11
    WRIGLEY 7-19-13
    WORCESTER 10-15-13
    WORCESTER 10-16-13
    HARTFORD 10-25-13

• Options
    Spiritual_ChaosSpiritual_Chaos Posts: 29,020
    edited July 2019
    -- I'm a Graphic Artist/Art Director at an engineering company's communications department. 

-- I sometimes freelance with graphic art, like a logo or an illustration.

-- And I also sometimes work as an director/animator of self-made music videos:

https://youtu.be/SZg9Y49OyC4

https://youtu.be/F9HCQwsgljs

... or an animator on children movies, like e.g this one:

"Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • Options
    -- I'm a Graphic Artist/Art Director at an engineering company's communications department. 

-- I sometimes freelance with graphic art, like a logo or an illustration.

-- And I also sometimes work as an director/animator of self-made music videos:

https://youtu.be/SZg9Y49OyC4

https://youtu.be/F9HCQwsgljs

... or an animator on children movies, like e.g this one:

Nice!
  • Options
    tschavtschav Posts: 2,771
    In Chicago, leading a software design studio for a smartphone maker.
  • Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,300
    Materials manager for Orthopedic service in Northwell health system Manhasset campus , I work in the OR support system for all Ortho surgeries if you need a plate or screw in your broken bone I’m the one that makes sure it’s there for your surgery...Long Island .
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options
    Materials manager for Orthopedic service in Northwell health system Manhasset campus , I work in the OR support system for all Ortho surgeries if you need a plate or screw in your broken bone I’m the one that makes sure it’s there for your surgery...Long Island .
    And a kickass 10club # if I remember correctly. :)
  • Options
    pjrusspjruss Posts: 455
    ed243421 said:
    The details of my life are quite inconsequential... very well, where do I begin? My father was a relentlessly self-improving boulangerie owner from Belgium with low grade narcolepsy and a penchant for buggery. My mother was a fifteen year old French prostitute named Chloe with webbed feet. My father would womanize, he would drink. He would make outrageous claims like he invented the question mark. Sometimes he would accuse chestnuts of being lazy. The sort of general malaise that only the genius possess and the insane lament. My childhood was typical. Summers in Rangoon, luge lessons. In the spring we'd make meat helmets. When I was insolent I was placed in a burlap bag and beaten with reeds- pretty standard really. At the age of twelve I received my first scribe. At the age of fourteen a Zoroastrian named Vilma ritualistically shaved my testicles. There really is nothing like a shorn scrotum... it's breathtaking- I highly suggest you try it.
    Are you hiring, Dr. Evil??
  • Options
    pjrusspjruss Posts: 455
    I am a bakery manager at Publix in Ft Lauderdale. 
    Not saving the world, just making it fatter, lol. 
  • Options
    pjruss said:
    I still love a Publix Sub.
  • Options
    F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,625
    VP for a technology service company.  Based in Cherry Hill, NJ...but I keep a second residence called "Airport"
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • Options
    JOEJOEJOEJOEJOEJOE Posts: 10,435
    Entertainment industry CPA (Certified Public Accountant)
  • Options
    cp3iversoncp3iverson Posts: 8,640
    Noload said:
    pjruss said:
    I still love a Publix Sub.
    Now i miss Florida
  • Options
    BentleyspopBentleyspop Craft Beer Brewery, Colorado Posts: 10,550
    Retired
    Working my retirement job managing the beer dept. at Omaha's largest, and best, craft beer, wine, and spirits store.
  • Options
    rummyrummy British Columbia, Canada Posts: 4,353
    pjruss said:
    ed243421 said:
    Are you hiring, Dr. Evil??
    Salaries starting at ... one million dollars!
  • Options
    given2fly23given2fly23 Evanston, IL Posts: 5,881
    Lawyer (Estate Planning) - Chicago
    Found: Soundgarden Hyde Park DVD (Thank you for the gift!)
    Posters for Sale: http://community.pearljam.com/discussion/117469/posters-for-sale
    T-Shirts for Sale: http://community.pearljam.com/discussion/149289/pj-t-shirt-trade-or-sale
  • Options
    helplessdancerhelplessdancer Posts: 5,262
    i am music junkie. there, i said it. next step... 
  • Options
    helplessdancerhelplessdancer Posts: 5,262
    oh and linked in is just another version of facebook.
    i get joining it if u r looking for a job but otherwise its evil
  • Options
    DM282158DM282158 Beverly, MA Posts: 527
    Own and operate a personal training studio a little north of Boston
    Boston '06
    Mansfield '08
    Hartford '10
    Worcester, Hartford '13
    Global Citizen, NY '15
  • Options
    I use it for professional networking.
  • Options
    buck502000buck502000 Birthplace of GIBSON guitar Posts: 8,951
    Real Estate Agent - call me - I can assist anywhere in the United States 🇺🇸 
  • Options
    deadendpdeadendp Northeast Ohio Posts: 10,434
    Display staff and buyer at one of the top 10 fine craft galleries in the US. Located in Northeast Ohio. 
    2014: Cincinnati
    2016: Lexington and Wrigley 1
  • Options
    F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,625
    Noload said:
    I use it for professional networking.
    Yes, I do not have Facebook and have a large network in LI.  Nothing personal posted, it is all work stuff.  Have gained a few clients through this activity.
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • Options
    darwinstheorydarwinstheory LaPorte, IN Posts: 5,767
    Steelworker: Local 6787 - Burns Harbor, IN
    "A smart monkey doesn't monkey around with another monkey's monkey" - Darwin's Theory
  • Options
    one_stoneone_stone Posts: 291
    CIO of an Austrian City