Julian Assange Arrested.

1235»

Comments

• Thoughts_ArriveThoughts_Arrive Melbourne, AustraliaPosts: 13,742
    I am on the fence with this guy.
    Some people say the rape charges are false accusations just to get him extradited to the US and some people say they are true accusations.
    Who to believe?
    ... take a guess...
    It's like flipping a coin. 
    Adelaide 17/11/2009, Melbourne 20/11/2009, Sydney 22/11/2009, Melbourne (Big Day Out Festival) 24/01/2014
  • benjsbenjs Toronto, ONPosts: 7,809
    Some people say the rape charges are false accusations just to get him extradited to the US and some people say they are true accusations.
    Who to believe?
    ... take a guess...
    What's the use of taking an uninformed position (aka a guess)?
    '05 - TO, '06 - TO 1, '08 - NYC 1 & 2, '09 - TO, Chi 1 & 2, '10 - Buffalo, NYC 1 & 2, '11 - TO 1 & 2, Hamilton, '13 - Buffalo, Brooklyn 1 & 2, '15 - Global Citizen, '16 - TO 1 & 2, Chi 2

EV
    Toronto Film Festival 9/11/2007, '08 - Toronto 1 & 2, '09 - Albany 1, '11 - Chicago 1
    Does anyone know what he meant by "UK resist" when he was arrested? Resist extraditing him to the US or something else?
    Adelaide 17/11/2009, Melbourne 20/11/2009, Sydney 22/11/2009, Melbourne (Big Day Out Festival) 24/01/2014
  • BentleyspopBentleyspop Craft Beer Brewery, ColoradoPosts: 6,567
  • BentleyspopBentleyspop Craft Beer Brewery, ColoradoPosts: 6,567
    U.S. Brings New Charges Against Julian Assange In War Logs, State Cables Case
    https://n.pr/2X2z3hz
  • rhanishanerhanishane NSW AustraliaPosts: 221
    i know his sister. she is my friends mum and thats his uncle lol
  • Spiritual_ChaosSpiritual_Chaos Posts: 16,016
    edited May 28
    benjs said:
    Who to believe?
    ... take a guess...
    What's the use of taking an uninformed position (aka a guess)?
    There was legit police investigations in Sweden that needed him for questioning.

Why even fantasize about Sweden being some totalitarian regime where investigations can be started and put time and effort into by police officers, prosecutors and lawyers + overlooked by journalists (not the kind from your cable news shows) just because the US want's to get a hold of him?

Sweden is not a direct-to-video thriller you rent with your Tinder date. 

"After reviewing the preliminary investigation carried out so far, I find that there still exist grounds for Julian Assange to be suspected on probable cause of the charge of rape," Persson said.

Stop shitting on women just to be able to live in some bullshit conspiracy theory dream land. It's not fair.
    Post edited by Spiritual_Chaos on
    The man they call my enemy. I've seen his eyes, he looks just like me - A mirror...
  • catefrancescatefrances Posts: 29,003
    julian assange was never charged with any crime in sweden. the swedish police  determined there was no case for him to answer. i dont know what went on with the english govt and the ecuadorean embassy but fuck you to the australian govt for doing nothing for a citizen of your country. 
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
    julian assange was never charged with any crime in sweden. the swedish police  determined there was no case for him to answer. i dont know what went on with the english govt and the ecuadorean embassy but fuck you to the australian govt for doing nothing for a citizen of your country. 
    What do you expect from our government who are eroding our freedoms.
  • catefrancescatefrances Posts: 29,003
    What do you expect from our government who are eroding our freedoms.

too much apparently. 
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
  • CM189191CM189191 Minneapolis via ChicagoPosts: 4,558
    Exclusive: Security reports reveal how Assange turned an embassy into a command post for election meddling

Despite being confined to the embassy while seeking safe passage to Ecuador, Assange met with Russians and world-class hackers at critical moments, frequently for hours at a time. He also acquired powerful new computing and network hardware to facilitate data transfers just weeks before WikiLeaks received hacked materials from Russian operatives.

• JUNE 14, 2016
      • Democratic National Committee announces it's been hacked and blames Russia.
    • JUNE 19, 2016
      • Assange asks the Ecuadorian embassy to beef up his Internet connection.
      • Embassy staff give Assange technical support "for data transmission," according to the surveillance reports, and help install new equipment.
    • JULY 6, 2016
      • WikiLeaks asks Russian hackers for materials about Clinton "because the (Democratic National Convention) is approaching and she will solidify bernie (Sanders) supporters behind her after."
    • JULY 14, 2016
      • Russian hackers send encrypted files to WikiLeaks, titled "big archive."
      • Assange meets for hours with German hackers Andrew Müller-Maguhn and Bernd Fix.
    • JULY 18, 2016
      • Republican National Convention kicks off in Cleveland.
      • At the embassy, an Ecuadorian security guard abandons his post to receive a package outside the embassy from a man in disguise.
      • WikiLeaks tells the Russian hackers they got the files.
    • JULY 22, 2016
      • WikiLeaks releases more than 20,000 internal files from the Democratic National Committee.

jfc
    WI 6/27/98 WI 10/8/00 MO 10/11/00 IL 4/23/03 MN 6/26/06 MN 6/27/06 WI 6/30/06 IL 8/5/07 IL 8/21/08 (EV) IL 8/22/08 (EV) IL 8/23/09 IL 8/24/09 IN 5/7/10 IL 6/28/11 (EV) IL 6/29/11 (EV) WI 9/3/11 WI 9/4/11 IL 7/19/13 NE 10/09/14 IL 10/17/14 MN 10/19/14 FL 4/11/16 IL 8/20/16 IL 8/22/16 IL 08/18/18 IL 08/20/18
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 21,645
    CM189191 said:
    Exclusive: Security reports reveal how Assange turned an embassy into a command post for election meddling

Despite being confined to the embassy while seeking safe passage to Ecuador, Assange met with Russians and world-class hackers at critical moments, frequently for hours at a time. He also acquired powerful new computing and network hardware to facilitate data transfers just weeks before WikiLeaks received hacked materials from Russian operatives.

• JUNE 14, 2016
      • Democratic National Committee announces it's been hacked and blames Russia.
    • JUNE 19, 2016
      • Assange asks the Ecuadorian embassy to beef up his Internet connection.
      • Embassy staff give Assange technical support "for data transmission," according to the surveillance reports, and help install new equipment.
    • JULY 6, 2016
      • WikiLeaks asks Russian hackers for materials about Clinton "because the (Democratic National Convention) is approaching and she will solidify bernie (Sanders) supporters behind her after."
    • JULY 14, 2016
      • Russian hackers send encrypted files to WikiLeaks, titled "big archive."
      • Assange meets for hours with German hackers Andrew Müller-Maguhn and Bernd Fix.
    • JULY 18, 2016
      • Republican National Convention kicks off in Cleveland.
      • At the embassy, an Ecuadorian security guard abandons his post to receive a package outside the embassy from a man in disguise.
      • WikiLeaks tells the Russian hackers they got the files.
    • JULY 22, 2016
      • WikiLeaks releases more than 20,000 internal files from the Democratic National Committee.

jfc
    All on behalf of a fucking Baffoon !
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Spiritual_ChaosSpiritual_Chaos Posts: 16,016
    edited September 7

Post edited by Spiritual_Chaos on
    The man they call my enemy. I've seen his eyes, he looks just like me - A mirror...