Options

Eddie vedder EU tour 2019

Comments

• Options
    mrk2 said:
    There was no Ten Club tickets for Italian shows. Only general sale.
    ah ok, and you know if were named tickets?
    no name print on tickets, unless you buy the vip package or the package of 4 days for Firenze 
  • Options
    eddieceddiec Posts: 3,835
    edited February 2019
    Is there a possibility EV is teaming up with Neil Young & Promise of the Real for a show?
    Neil is playing with Dylan in Kilkenny July 14th so can't see that happening.
    Edit: Did you mean in Ireland or somewhere else?
    Post edited by eddiec on
  • Options
    The "But" has to do with the set up and artist. Not that is on risk.. Dublin show is just fine 
    Also cos people sent me screen shots from website and pages. There is no Scandinavian  dates.. So don't get hopes up cos someone  post a list with rumors. 
    Same goes with Iberia area. Some heard  Lisbon and post random dates in July and festivals. It's wrong. 

And there go my hopes down the drain :( It was good while it last. Berlin or Barolo will be then!
    06/06/17 - Eddie Vedder - Hammersmith Apollo - London /////  09/06/17 - Eddie Vedder - 3Arena - Dublin ///// 19/06/18 - Pearl Jam - O2 - London ////// 10/07/18 - Pearl Jam - Palau Sant Jordi - Barcelona ////// 12/07/18 - Pearl Jam - Mad Cool Festival - Madrid ////// 14/07/18 -Pearl Jam - NOS Alive Festival - Lisbon
  • Options
    mrk2 said:
    There was no Ten Club tickets for Italian shows. Only general sale.
    ah ok, and you know if were named tickets?
    no name print on tickets, unless you buy the vip package or the package of 4 days for Firenze 
    cool thank you
  • Options
    eddieceddiec Posts: 3,835
    hadrielia said:
    The "But" has to do with the set up and artist. Not that is on risk.. Dublin show is just fine 
    Also cos people sent me screen shots from website and pages. There is no Scandinavian  dates.. So don't get hopes up cos someone  post a list with rumors. 
    Same goes with Iberia area. Some heard  Lisbon and post random dates in July and festivals. It's wrong. 

And there go my hopes down the drain :( It was good while it last. Berlin or Barolo will be then!
    Spain is still a possibility.
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,151
    hadrielia said:

Lisbon is a go
    But Not the date on july people posting
    Thats wrong, 
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    eddiec said:
    Is there a possibility EV is teaming up with Neil Young & Promise of the Real for a show?
    Neil is playing with Dylan in Kilkenny July 14th so can't see that happening.
    Edit: Did you mean in Ireland or somewhere else?
    I meant somewhere else. There a rumored tour dates for NY for the end of June and beginning of July in Germany.
    '06: Antwerp, Paris // '07: Werchter // '09: Rotterdam // '10: Werchter // '12: Werchter // '14: Amsterdam 1 // '18: Amsterdam 2, Pinkpop
  • Options
    eddiec said:
    hadrielia said:

Double  possibilities  
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    mrk2mrk2 Finland Posts: 2,023
    Is London the end?
    225xxx - 6/28/00, 10/20/01, 10/22/01, 9/11/06, 9/22/06, 9/23/06, 6/18/07, 6/26/07, 8/15/09, 6/25/10, 6/30/10, 7/4/12, 7/5/12, 7/7/12, 7/10/12, 6/26/14, 6/28/14, 7/3/18, 7/5/18
  • Options
    lellopjlellopj Posts: 233
    amsterdam
    florence
    barolo
    lisbon
    madrid
    barcelona
    berlin
    belgium (bruxelles/antwerp)
    dublin
    london
    no matter how cold the winter there's a springtime ahead
  • Options
    just_onejust_one Lisbon Posts: 1,933
    edited February 2019
    edit : nevermind
    Post edited by just_one on
  • Options
    eddiec said:
    hadrielia said:

Double  possibilities  
    aaaand my hopes are here again, I hope you are right. You made my day :D 
    06/06/17 - Eddie Vedder - Hammersmith Apollo - London /////  09/06/17 - Eddie Vedder - 3Arena - Dublin ///// 19/06/18 - Pearl Jam - O2 - London ////// 10/07/18 - Pearl Jam - Palau Sant Jordi - Barcelona ////// 12/07/18 - Pearl Jam - Mad Cool Festival - Madrid ////// 14/07/18 -Pearl Jam - NOS Alive Festival - Lisbon
  • Options
    gravixgravix Posts: 33
    This info is from 2017 tour...
  • Options
    edited February 2019
    mcd.ie doesn't seem to remove the pages related to old concerts, that's all ;)

for example: https://mcd.ie/artists/guns-n-roses/
    Post edited by mrk2 on
    225xxx - 6/28/00, 10/20/01, 10/22/01, 9/11/06, 9/22/06, 9/23/06, 6/18/07, 6/26/07, 8/15/09, 6/25/10, 6/30/10, 7/4/12, 7/5/12, 7/7/12, 7/10/12, 6/26/14, 6/28/14, 7/3/18, 7/5/18
  • Options
    Thanks PeteThanks Pete NYC Posts: 613
    lellopj said:
    amsterdam
    florence
    barolo
    lisbon
    madrid
    barcelona
    berlin
    dublin
    london
    I hope Italy gets another show.  Also, what's the deal with *More To Be Announced on the Firenze Rocks page?  Lastly, I don't know the Kaiser Chiefs well, but they must feel pretty confident taking the stage at Wembley before the heavyweights...good for them

• Options
    lellopjlellopj Posts: 233
    more artists will be announced in the firenze rocks bill
    no matter how cold the winter there's a springtime ahead
  • Options
    Thanks PeteThanks Pete NYC Posts: 613
    lellopj said:
    more artists will be announced in the firenze rocks bill
    I know that's what it means, but I was wondering who do y'all think is on the short list? And I wonder if Eddie has "final approval" in his contract with the promoters.
  • Options
    I think Eddie has had enough say in that Glen will tag along. The rest is up to the promoter.
  • Options
    Now thinking about the comments about Eddie in spain and portugal, for me it seems it will be along with The Who.. I don't see him doing 3 iberian dates by himself tbh as much I would like to.
  • Options
    mrk2 said:
    Is London the end?
    YES
  • Options
    hadrielia said:
    Now thinking about the comments about Eddie in spain and portugal, for me it seems it will be along with The Who.. I don't see him doing 3 iberian dates by himself tbh as much I would like to.
    The Who are not coming to portugal. 

Eddie will sell out Lisbon for sure , i only hope we get a double date
  • Options
    mrk2 said:
    Is London the end?
    YES
    so the UK part of the tour is the ending ??

interesting...
  • Options
    just_one said:
    mrk2 said:
    Is London the end?
    YES

interesting...
    Yes,so lisbon date people throw around in july is WRONG
  • Options
    hadrielia said:
    no..no with  the who in spain and portugal
  • Options
    lellopj said:
    amsterdam
    florence
    barolo
    lisbon
    madrid
    barcelona
    berlin
    dublin
    london
    I hope Italy gets another show.  Also, what's the deal with *More To Be Announced on the Firenze Rocks page?  Lastly, I don't know the Kaiser Chiefs well, but they must feel pretty confident taking the stage at Wembley before the heavyweights...good for them

italy gets those two,no more
  • Options
    just_one said:
    mrk2 said:
    Is London the end?
    YES

interesting...
    Yes,so lisbon date people throw around in july is WRONG
    thank GOD we (lisbon) are not finishing the tour as usual , non festival date then :D

*fingers super crossed for a double date*

• Options
    If it rains in Berlin during the show, will I get wet?
  • Options
    mrk2 said:
    Is London the end?
    YES
    so will a first concert in Amsterdam be set likely on june 7th? ...
  • Options
    mrk2 said:
    Is London the end?
    YES
    so will a first concert in Amsterdam be set likely on june 7th? ...

no 7th ,no
  • Options
    mrk2 said:
    If it rains in Berlin during the show, will I get wet?
    im always wet,rain or not..haha