Options

Eddie vedder EU tour 2019

Comments

• Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,158
    dottles said:
    Any hint of a unique venue (like Taormina) or just festivals/stadiums?
    nothing tops taormina,
    Taormina was just the most beautiful experience, and at times during the two nights reduced me to tears. 
    if eddie never play again in an ancient theather like that,i dont see anything will ever be better as a venie .
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    Werchter isnt the date in belgium
    I'll buy you a nice Belgian beer when you get here for confirming that :) 

man,,i cant fuckin walk at 1 am all those  fuckin kilometres from the venue  to the parking lot..what a nightmare
    i ve done it twice,..no way again
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    axellaire8axellaire8 Belgium Posts: 234
    For belgium, it's not a festival so maybe in sportpaleis (Antwerpen) or Palais 12 (Brussels) because apparently, it's a big venue. Hope for Forest National but I think it's too small (8000). By the way, I'm so happy to see him for the third time!

1996: Paris/2006: Paris/2007: Werchter/2010: Werchter/2012: Amsterdam 1 and Werchter/2014: Amsterdam 1&2 and Werchter/2018: Amsterdam 1&2 and Werchter/2022: Werchter and Amsterdam 2

EV: 2012: Amsterdam/2017: Antwerpen/2019: Bruxelles

• Options
    Fair point! Had forgotten the extra gigs there. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for an indoor show though.
    Me too, indoor show all the way!
    '06: Antwerp, Paris // '07: Werchter // '09: Rotterdam // '10: Werchter // '12: Werchter // '14: Amsterdam 1 // '18: Amsterdam 2, Pinkpop
  • Options
    axellaire8axellaire8 Belgium Posts: 234

man,,i cant fuckin walk at 1 am all those  fuckin kilometres from the venue  to the parking lot..what a nightmare

And two hours to get out of the parking, lol!

1996: Paris/2006: Paris/2007: Werchter/2010: Werchter/2012: Amsterdam 1 and Werchter/2014: Amsterdam 1&2 and Werchter/2018: Amsterdam 1&2 and Werchter/2022: Werchter and Amsterdam 2

EV: 2012: Amsterdam/2017: Antwerpen/2019: Bruxelles

• Options

Exactly!!!!! 
  • Options
    gravixgravix Posts: 33

Last year for PJ i was stuck at the exit of the front gate. It was a pedestrian traffic jam! Never have I seen such a mess before.

I think it was around 4am that I got back to the hotel hahaha... Never again to Werchter!
  • Options
    JackD.JackD. Posts: 483
    edited February 2019
    i know there are alot of towns in germany,,but come on.,,Berlin is the tits,,is a place has everything to do.
    one of the best destinations to go for concerts and vacations

Please don‘t let it be the 22nd. I‘ll be having the tits with Rammstein that day.

I‘ll give you a box of very good German beer for confirming it‘s not that day, the next time you‘re here.
    Post edited by JackD. on
  • Options
    JackD. said:
    i know there are alot of towns in germany,,but come on.,,Berlin is the tits,,is a place has everything to do.

Please don‘t let it be the 22nd. I‘ll be having the tits with Rammstein that day.

I‘ll give you a box of very good German beer for confirming it‘s not that day, the next time you‘re here.
    U are safe. That date he is in another country 
  • Options
    Is he touring somewhere between 7 and 10 june?
  • Options
    gravix said:

Last year for PJ i was stuck at the exit of the front gate. It was a pedestrian traffic jam! Never have I seen such a mess before.

I think it was around 4am that I got back to the hotel hahaha... Never again to Werchter!
    Worst part 
    I was walking back to the parking lot. 
    And them pj post the setlist in twitter.. And see GHOST was scratched from the setlist..And u have all this walking and waititng in parking lot. Oh . The horror. 
  • Options
       dimitrispearljam said:
    JackD. said:

Is he in another country which has great beer that day? =)
  • Options
       dimitrispearljam said:
    JackD. said:

Nah.. good wine  and good olive oil
  • Options
    mrk2mrk2 Finland Posts: 2,026
    Amsterdam
    Firenze
    Barolo
    Spain/Portugal
    Berlin
    Belgium
    Dublin
    London

Do I win a price?
    225xxx - 6/28/00, 10/20/01, 10/22/01, 9/11/06, 9/22/06, 9/23/06, 6/18/07, 6/26/07, 8/15/09, 6/25/10, 6/30/10, 7/4/12, 7/5/12, 7/7/12, 7/10/12, 6/26/14, 6/28/14, 7/3/18, 7/5/18
  • Options
    just_onejust_one Lisbon Posts: 1,963
       dimitrispearljam said:
    JackD. said:

or is the westest country in europe near the atlantic ocean perphaps? :)
  • Options
    edited February 2019
    gravix said:

Worst part 
    I was walking back to the parking lot. 
    And them pj post the setlist in twitter.. And see GHOST was scratched from the setlist..And u have all this walking and waititng in parking lot. Oh . The horror. 
    I can imagine :) at least they made that up for you with their apologies!
  • Options
       dimitrispearljam said:
    JackD. said:

So maybe Madrid or Barcelona, this is exciting :D
    06/06/17 - Eddie Vedder - Hammersmith Apollo - London /////  09/06/17 - Eddie Vedder - 3Arena - Dublin ///// 19/06/18 - Pearl Jam - O2 - London ////// 10/07/18 - Pearl Jam - Palau Sant Jordi - Barcelona ////// 12/07/18 - Pearl Jam - Mad Cool Festival - Madrid ////// 14/07/18 -Pearl Jam - NOS Alive Festival - Lisbon
  • Options
    edited February 2019
    mrk2 said:
    Amsterdam
    Firenze
    Barolo
    Spain/Portugal
    Berlin
    Belgium
    Dublin
    London

Do I win a price?
    Oh god that would mean Werchter weekend in Berlin... Can‘t do that as well.

Whatever. I will attend a show, no matter what.
  • Options
    This would be a nice venue for Madrid.. there is a festival during June/July called "Noches en el botánico" (Nights at the botanic garden) around 3500 people capacity

06/06/17 - Eddie Vedder - Hammersmith Apollo - London /////  09/06/17 - Eddie Vedder - 3Arena - Dublin ///// 19/06/18 - Pearl Jam - O2 - London ////// 10/07/18 - Pearl Jam - Palau Sant Jordi - Barcelona ////// 12/07/18 - Pearl Jam - Mad Cool Festival - Madrid ////// 14/07/18 -Pearl Jam - NOS Alive Festival - Lisbon
  • Options
    just_onejust_one Lisbon Posts: 1,963
    edited February 2019
    Since everyone is throwing pictures... dimi for lisbon which one is the correct one?
    A - Altice Arena

B - Coliseum

Post edited by just_one on
  • Options
    Magic_JMagic_J Uk Posts: 28
    hadrielia said:
    This would be a nice venue for Madrid.. there is a festival during June/July called "Noches en el botánico" (Nights at the botanic garden) around 3500 people capacity

That would be beautiful!
  • Options
    mrk2 said:
    Amsterdam
    Firenze
    Barolo
    Spain/Portugal
    Berlin
    Belgium
    Dublin
    London

Do I win a price?
    There are 1-2 dates missing if you look at the timeframe. Or there‘s going to be a larger gap.

Is The Who playing Dublin on a weekend? 29th maybe?
  • Options
    JackD. said:
    mrk2 said:
    Amsterdam
    Firenze
    Barolo
    Spain/Portugal
    Berlin
    Belgium
    Dublin
    London

Do I win a price?
    There are 1-2 dates missing if you look at the timeframe. Or there‘s going to be a larger gap.

Is The Who playing Dublin on a weekend? 29th maybe?

In 2017 EV took a fair bit of a gap between Ireland-Belgium, and between Belgium-Italy:

DATE        CITY, COUNTRY                           VENUE
    May 29     Amsterdam, The Netherlands        AFAS Live
    May 30     Amsterdam, The Netherlands        AFAS Live
    June 1      Berlin, Germany                           Zitadelle
    June 3      Kvaerndrup, Denmark                  Heartland Festival, Egeskov Castle*
    June 6      London, UK                                 Eventim Apollo
    June 7      London, UK                                 Eventim Apollo
    June 9      Dublin, Ireland                            3 Arena
    June 11    Cork, Ireland                               Live at the Marquee*
    June 19    Antwerp, Belgium                        Lotto Arena
    June 24    Florence, Italy                              Firenze Rocks Festival*
    June 26    Taormina (Sicily), Italy                 Teatro Antico di Taormina

• Options
    mrk2mrk2 Finland Posts: 2,026
    Remember, it is also a family vacation, not just a tour.
    225xxx - 6/28/00, 10/20/01, 10/22/01, 9/11/06, 9/22/06, 9/23/06, 6/18/07, 6/26/07, 8/15/09, 6/25/10, 6/30/10, 7/4/12, 7/5/12, 7/7/12, 7/10/12, 6/26/14, 6/28/14, 7/3/18, 7/5/18
  • Options
    I imagine before Ireland there will be a gap for Glen. And a gap after Italy as EV seems to enjoy time there?
  • Options
    edited February 2019
    mrk2 said:
    Remember, it is also a family vacation, not just a tour.
    Damn please no Berlin on 28th/29th. Dimi? :blush:
    Post edited by JackD. on
  • Options
    ChrisileinChrisilein Vienna/Austria Posts: 3,878

but Leuven was a really nice city! :)
    up here in my tree in Vienna
    2006: Vienna 2009: Berlin 2010: London ~ Berlin 2012: Amsterdam 1+2 ~ Werchter ~ Arras ~ Berlin 1+2
    2014: Milano ~ Trieste ~ Vienna ~ Berlin 2018: Padova ~ Rome 2022: Budapest ~ Vienna
    EV London/Hammersmith 2012
    EV Berlin/Zitadelle 2017
  • Options
    ChrisileinChrisilein Vienna/Austria Posts: 3,878

Sure Dimi but i thought after being there in 2009/2010/2012/2014 and 2017 a different city would be welcome change...
    up here in my tree in Vienna
    2006: Vienna 2009: Berlin 2010: London ~ Berlin 2012: Amsterdam 1+2 ~ Werchter ~ Arras ~ Berlin 1+2
    2014: Milano ~ Trieste ~ Vienna ~ Berlin 2018: Padova ~ Rome 2022: Budapest ~ Vienna
    EV London/Hammersmith 2012
    EV Berlin/Zitadelle 2017
  • Options
    karl_chihirokarl_chihiro Posts: 430
    edited February 2019
       dimitrispearljam said:
    JackD. said:

ouuuuch Sounds like I could know a place like that...  :D
    26/ 05/ 00 -Velodomo Anoeta -San Sebastián.
    02/ 09/ 06 -Azkena Rock Festival- Vitoria -Gasteiz.
    09/ 07/ 10 - BBK live -Bilbao.
    10/ 07/ 18 -Palau Sant jordi -Barcelona.

• Options
    Feeling the hype for Spain/Belgium dates!!!