Important Change To Ten Club Membership Benefits

Comments

• rollingsrollings unknown Posts: 7,124
    A Pearl Jam shirt would have been nice. wtf
  • Just got the newsletter with the news about the new analog member item t-shirt. Quite like it and hey, it`s free so I just redeemed it
  • disilluziondisilluzion Posts: 1,015
    Well, you paid $40, so it's not really free.
  • cloudsnmarscloudsnmars Switzerland (for now) But from Aotearoa Posts: 112
    This has prob. been asked 100 times... but, does your membership number change if you drop down to Digital?? Have enough T-shirts ( and this years' is pretty average to be honest ) . And do you lose the unused Download codes? Cheers
  • darthvedderdarthvedder Posts: 2,461
    This has prob. been asked 100 times... but, does your membership number change if you drop down to Digital?? Have enough T-shirts ( and this years' is pretty average to be honest ) . And do you lose the unused Download codes? Cheers

No and no.
  • thirdjacksonthirdjackson toronto Posts: 4

No and no.

This was my main concern as well. Still have about 6 unused codes that I wouldn't want to rush and use before dropping down to digital. Also would like to keep my member#. I'm sure most are going through the same thing. Thanks for the info.
    1996 - Toronto
    1998 - Barrie
    2000 - Toronto
    2003 - Buffalo, Toronto
    2005 - Hamilton, Toronto
    2006 - Toronto 1, Toronto 2
    2009 - Toronto
    2010 - Buffalo
    2011 - Toronto 1, Toronto 2
    2013 - Buffalo
    2016 - Toronto 1, Toronto 2
  • Anyone know who runs the 10c?  Are they pj fans or a company/business under contract to manage the club?  I ask because, like many, I’m becoming frustrated with paying $40 every year and not getting what was promised.....and then losing the single and Deep mag.  I don’t think the band would condone treating fans who’ve been there for 29 years this way.  So, who’s running 10c?
  • disilluziondisilluzion Posts: 1,015
    Anyone know who runs the 10c?  Are they pj fans or a company/business under contract to manage the club?  I ask because, like many, I’m becoming frustrated with paying $40 every year and not getting what was promised.....and then losing the single and Deep mag.  I don’t think the band would condone treating fans who’ve been there for 29 years this way.  So, who’s running 10c?
    It was started by the band back in 1990 as a way to give back to the fans. It is now an LLC and part of the Wholesale Sector Industry, with 4 employees and estimated $544k annual venue.
  • ZodZod Posts: 9,904
    Anyone know who runs the 10c?  Are they pj fans or a company/business under contract to manage the club?  I ask because, like many, I’m becoming frustrated with paying $40 every year and not getting what was promised.....and then losing the single and Deep mag.  I don’t think the band would condone treating fans who’ve been there for 29 years this way.  So, who’s running 10c?
    I feel like the 10c needs the band to do the Christmas singles.   I figure maybe the band's interest has wanted on them.   It was mildly annoying how far behind they got.

That being said, they announced the changes publicly.   The promised to make good on singles that were owed, but they wouldn't not be a part of analog going forward.   Many of us downgraded to the digital membership as the annual single was what we valued the most from analog.

That's all you need to do... downgrade from analog to digital.
  • blackhawksblackhawks Posts: 307
    I think they would prefer people downgrade to digital.  No printing, shipping, etc.  And you don't lose your number so win/win!
    91 - Ames Iowa CY Stephens Auditorium
    Lots Lots Lots of shows.....
    2018 - Seattle 2/Missoula
  • demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,054
    I think they would prefer people downgrade to digital.  No printing, shipping, etc.  And you don't lose your number so win/win!

I kinda like owning physical 10club products then the digital route. Will be sad if they stopped offering this. Still gutted they stopped making Christmas singles. 

• MenezesMenezes Posts: 1
    The magazine's editions and vynil singles will only exist in digital form. I was waiting for the shipment, but so far nothing has arrived.
    Menezes said:
    The magazine's editions and vynil singles will only exist in digital form. I was waiting for the shipment, but so far nothing has arrived.

This was in the April newsletter:

2017 & 2018 Members Only

Analog Update:  Ten Club takes pride in making the effort to support local small businesses which does occasionally come with challenges. Unfortunately we hit a production issue with one such supplier and had to source a new manufacturer, further delaying our ability to ship these out. This delay has now been compounded by Covid-19 factory closures. While we cannot provide a guarantee on when these items will be shipped, we can guarantee we will get them to you as soon as possible.  While we are working on this, we’ve uploaded the digital versions of the following items for those eligible members.

If your Membership was active during the 2017 and/or 2018 year, you may have noticed already, but you now have access to the digital Ten Club Single and DEEP Magazine downloads for those years.

To access your 2017 and/or 2018 digital downloads, please log in to your membership account and go to your downloads page.

We do appreciate your patience!

• Lost In OhioLost In Ohio Posts: 6,746
    And we still don't have an answer on any 2019 and 2020 DEEP or were those canceled too?
    Presidential Advice from President-Elect Mike McCready: "Are you getting something out of this all encompassing trip?"
  • restlesssoulrestlesssoul Posts: 6,939
    Im frustrated with all this 10C stuff too. Can't believe we are still waiting for 2017 and 2018 physical singles. I have 9 download codes for Boots, just snagged 4. It doesn't seem worth it to me to stay analog anymore.
    Van '98, Sea I+II '00, Sea '01, Sea II '02, Van '03, Gorge, Van, Cal, Edm '05, Bos I+II, Phi I+II, DC, SF II+III, Port, Gorge I+II '06, DC, NY I+II '08, Sea I+II, Van, Ridge , LA III+IV' 09, Indy '10, Cal, Van '11, Lond, Van, Sea '13, Memphis '14, RRHOF '17, Sea I+II '18
  • Tim SimmonsTim Simmons Posts: 6,823
    Wouldn't be surprised if we get them around the holidays. Finish it up as a holiday gift like it began. 

• vital5vital5 Posts: 5,486
    If you’re still wondering why you’re waiting on your promised Ten Club items.. you haven’t been a member long enough ;)
  • Lost In OhioLost In Ohio Posts: 6,746
    edited April 2021
    Zod said:
    I feel like the 10c needs the band to do the Christmas singles.   I figure maybe the band's interest has wanted on them.   It was mildly annoying how far behind they got.

That being said, they announced the changes publicly.   The promised to make good on singles that were owed, but they wouldn't not be a part of analog going forward.   Many of us downgraded to the digital membership as the annual single was what we valued the most from analog.

That's all you need to do... downgrade from analog to digital.

Yeah. It was definitely easier when everything wasn't released as a live recording. As an example, PJ20 wasn't released and we got two songs from that. Hypothetically, if the Home Shows weren't released on CD, then two songs from that would be an ideal pick with a "Home Shows" logo as the cover art.

Maybe the 2019 single would have included a demo from Gigaton.

The 2020? Maybe the 7" Eddie released from the "stay at home" thing.

And yeah...there were probably more than a few years when we got to October and the band realized they needed to do that. It'd be easy enough to take two songs from the next year's vault as a sort of preview.
    Post edited by Lost In Ohio on
    Presidential Advice from President-Elect Mike McCready: "Are you getting something out of this all encompassing trip?"
  • stef1885stef1885 Posts: 19
    Has anyone got their 10C singles yet?  I still haven't had mine from the last few years.....i think they said they would be sent out a while ago. 

1992-02-28 London England ULU
    1992-06-06 London England Finsbury Park
    1992-07-25 Denver, Fiddler's Green Amphitheatre
    2007-06-18 London England Wembley
    2018-06-18 London O2
    2018-07-17 London O2
    2022-07-08 Hyde Park
    2022-07-09 Hyde Park
  • ComeToTXComeToTX Austin Posts: 7,516
    Got mine last week. 
    This show, another show, a show here and a show there.
  • I don't think anyone in Europe or outside of the US has received them yet but apparently they are being sent out in waves.
    Manchester 17.8.09, Manchester 21.6.12, Copenhagen 10.7.12, Manchester 28.7.12 (EV), Phoenix 19.11.13, San Diego 21.11.13, LA 23.11.13, LA 24.11.13, Vienna 25.6.14, Leeds 8.7.14, London 6.6.17 (EV), London 18.6.18, Krakow 3.7.18, London 17.7.18, Dublin 3.7.19 (EV)
  • BK5403BK5403 Posts: 50
    Haven’t gotten mine yet (in the US). 
    96 Hartford | 98 MSG 1 & 2 | 00 Jones Beach | 03 MSG 1 & 2 | 06 Irving Plaza | 06 Camden | 06 E. Rutherford | 08 MSG 1 & 2 | 10 MSG 1 & 2 | 11 EV/Portland | 13 Wrigley | 13 Brooklyn 1 & 2 | 13 Hartford | 13 Portland | 13 Seattle | 14 Stockholm | 17 EV/Tennessee | 18 Missoula
  • rajan.gillrajan.gill Posts: 20
    So i'm moving out of my place to a new home in Canada and don't know what to do. Should I update my address and hope that they catch it before its shipped?
  • PJ79806PJ79806 Posts: 5
    So I got the singles, but where are the locations for the digital download versions?   I remember that when these would be yearly, the digital versions were available on pearljam.com
    Green Disease - Theft and hording of wealth at the expense and disregard of the livelihood an well-being of the masses will result in a complete and total loss of compassion for any other living being and will blacken your heart.

Chicago, Illinois (October 09, 2000) / Chicago, Illinois (May 16, 2006) / Wrigley Field (July 19, 2013) / Wrigley Field 2 (August 22, 2016) / Chicago (September 07, 2023)

PJ79806 said:
    So I got the singles, but where are the locations for the digital download versions?   I remember that when these would be yearly, the digital versions were available on pearljam.com
    You need to login to your account, and then they can be found under

https://pearljam.com/ten-club/downloads

• igotid88igotid88 Posts: 27,039
    PJ79806 said:
    The digital versions were available since last year 
    I miss igotid88
    So i'm moving out of my place to a new home in Canada and don't know what to do. Should I update my address and hope that they catch it before its shipped?

Best to email [email protected] .
    Would love an update on the last two Christmas singles. 
  • 8bitj8bitj Posts: 98
    my brother (lives ~30 minutes from her, we're near chicago) got his issues & singles almost a month ago. i'm still waiting. think i should reach out, or are others still waiting?
  • HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,808
    edited August 2021
    most are still waiting. someone recently commented that they reached out and 10C responded with, I shit you not, if you don't have them by the holidays, let us know. 
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

This discussion has been closed.