Important Change To Ten Club Membership Benefits

Comments

• demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,335
    most are still waiting. someone recently commented that they reached out and 10C responded with, I shit you not, if you don't have them by the holidays, let us know. 

I hope we get them before Christmas 2021.
  • Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Your Mom's Posts: 17,937
    I got my singles a month or so ago.  My wife still hasn't received hers.
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Chicago; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
  • It's mid November, 2021.  Just got the 2017 & 2018 Xmas Singles.  Thank you Ten Club!  It's a good day.

• OnWis97OnWis97 St. Paul, MN Posts: 4,814
    Wait...singles are still a thing?

I have a membership for dummies question.

My renewal date is DEC 4.  Per a 10C email, I had to update my credit card. Done. They tell me it's updated but I can't tell whether I've actually renewed. Is there something I have to do?
    1995 Milwaukee     1998 Alpine, Alpine     2003 Albany, Boston, Boston, Boston     2004 Boston, Boston     2006 Hartford, St. Paul (Petty), St. Paul (Petty)     2011 Alpine, Alpine     
    2013 Wrigley     2014 St. Paul     2016 Fenway, Fenway, Wrigley, Wrigley     2018 Missoula, Wrigley, Wrigley     2021 Asbury Park     2022 St Louis     2023 Austin, Austin
    It's mid November, 2021.  Just got the 2017 & 2018 Xmas Singles.  Thank you Ten Club!  It's a good day.

Cool! Maybe this will be the month, December, that these will arrive up here in Canada. 
    For the 2022 Limited Edition Membership Item could we get 2 choices? Either the shirt or a cool Pearl Jam / 10club item? Exclusive to Analog members.
  • FR181798FR181798 Posts: 2,164
    edited December 2021
    My membership just renewed. Do we usually pay sales tax? Whats is it and is this dependent on where you live. I paid an extra $4. 20% Is that normal for something that is a digital sale, I get nothing physical at all from it. Probably my last year.
    Post edited by FR181798 on
  • ZodZod Posts: 9,945
    FR181798 said:
    My membership just renewed. Do we usually pay sales tax? Whats is it and is this dependent on where you live. I paid an extra $4. 20% Is that normal for something that is a digital sale, I get nothing physical at all from it. Probably my last year.
    I'm going to go out on a limb and say this is probably associated with where you live.   Try googling tax rules on digital goods for where you live?
  • HobbesHobbes Pacific Northwest Posts: 6,377
    FR181798 said:
    Since 2019, I've been taxed $3.36 on a $40 analog membership. That's 8.4%, the sales tax for this part of Washington state. 20% seems excessive for a digital membership.
  • OnWis97 said:
    Wait...singles are still a thing?

I have a membership for dummies question.

My renewal date is DEC 4.  Per a 10C email, I had to update my credit card. Done. They tell me it's updated but I can't tell whether I've actually renewed. Is there something I have to do?

Once you renew, you should get an email from them. If it's analog, you'll have codes in there for the shirt which you must redeem by the end of January...the digital download code is good for as long as you're active.

You can also check the 10C section on the main site. I think you'll want order history after that.

Presidential Advice from President-Elect Mike McCready: "Are you getting something out of this all encompassing trip?"
  • Zod said:
    FR181798 said:
    I'm going to go out on a limb and say this is probably associated with where you live.   Try googling tax rules on digital goods for where you live?

Bingo. The local municipality where you live decided to charge taxes on a purchase.
    Presidential Advice from President-Elect Mike McCready: "Are you getting something out of this all encompassing trip?"
    demetrios said:
    most are still waiting. someone recently commented that they reached out and 10C responded with, I shit you not, if you don't have them by the holidays, let us know. 

And we did. Was a great run. Sad the annual Pearl Jam Christmas single had to end like this.
  • bazzerbazzer Posts: 3,084
    edited December 2021
    demetrios said:
    demetrios said:

And we did. Was a great run. Sad the annual Pearl Jam Christmas single had to end like this.
    Some of us did! But at least I know mine shouldn't be too far away.
    bazzer said:
    demetrios said:
    demetrios said:

Some of us did! But at least I know mine shouldn't be too far away.

Hope you get them soon.
  • HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,808
    are we still getting the Deep mag? so that is now 3 years behind? LOL
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

• bgirl59bgirl59 Tucson AZ Posts: 888
    Happy New Year Pearl Jam fans!!  =) So how do I redeem my analog t-shirt code? When I go to my membership page, nothing happens when I tap on the code! Apparently I missed out on last year's because it says EXPIRED February 2021.
     I love the new shirt...please help an old timer figure this shit out before it's too late...  :s  :) 
    PEARL JAM in 2024! Dark Matter and MORE ! THANK YOU!!   
    Peace Love & Pearl Jam forever!!
  • darthvedderdarthvedder Posts: 2,465
    bgirl59 said:
    Happy New Year Pearl Jam fans!!  =) So how do I redeem my analog t-shirt code? When I go to my membership page, nothing happens when I tap on the code! Apparently I missed out on last year's because it says EXPIRED February 2021.
     I love the new shirt...please help an old timer figure this shit out before it's too late...  :s  :) 

You need to copy the code, then go to the shop and add the shirt to your cart. Then, when you checkout, there should be a box that asks for a Promotional Code. Paste your code into this box and you should be able to complete checkout.
    bgirl59 said:
    When's your renewal date? The 2021 shirt (multicoloured logo on the back) code shouldn't expire until 1st February 2022. You might have missed the year before (the one with the deer antlers) which would've expired 1st February 2021.

The advice is still the same, just make sure you're trying to redeem it on the right shirt.
  • bgirl59bgirl59 Tucson AZ Posts: 888
    edited January 2022
    Thanks for your help- I'll try it! and yeah it's the one with the deer antlers  :):disappointed: that I missed out on.....but never again, thanks to you!! :hug:  
    EDIT:
    (PS) nope- it looks like I missed out on the (multicoloured logo on the back) - which is so beautiful! It says the code is "Expired"  which means I'll gladly pay $20.. now I'll look for the instructions on redeeming the bootlegs, looks like I have a bunch of those...its like Christmas all over again!  =)  
    Post edited by bgirl59 on
    PEARL JAM in 2024! Dark Matter and MORE ! THANK YOU!!   
    Peace Love & Pearl Jam forever!!
  • Lost In OhioLost In Ohio Posts: 6,748
    @bgirl59 - The digital download codes are good for any MP3 show download here or (I think) at nugs.net as long as your account remains valid. For a while, nugs.net had additional PJ shows that the 10C was missing out on.

The shirt codes are good from the day you renew until the very end of January of the next year.

Say you renew January 1st of 2023...that code is good until Jan 31st of 2024. If you renew on December 31st, 2023, your code is good from December 31st, 2023 until... January 31st of 2024.
    edited January 2022

Maybe @Sea or @Kat or even @Rubysdad could please update us on these? Thanks in advance.

I do find it odd that the 2019 and 2020 magazines couldn't be sent out on time even though the 2017 and 2018 were delayed.
    edited January 2022
    What I still don't understand is why they couldn't tease the next year's vault as the 10C single.

The 2021 vault was the No Code show, right? So why not send out two songs from Moline 2014 on a 7" in December 2020?

I wouldn't think this would be much more work.

bgirl59 said:
    Thanks for your help- I'll try it! and yeah it's the one with the deer antlers  :):disappointed: that I missed out on.....but never again, thanks to you!! :hug:  
    EDIT:
    (PS) nope- it looks like I missed out on the (multicoloured logo on the back) - which is so beautiful! It says the code is "Expired"  which means I'll gladly pay $20.. now I'll look for the instructions on redeeming the bootlegs, looks like I have a bunch of those...its like Christmas all over again!  =)  
    You should email then because the 2021 code shouldn't expire until the end of the month.
    Any chance we can get older Deep PDF downloads?
    9 are available right now.
    ^ Bump!
    demetrios said:

demetrios said:
    demetrios said:

• deadendpdeadendp Northeast Ohio Posts: 10,434

No longer shipped in a cardboard sleeve. If you are looking for a pristine copy, this is not the Deep you are looking for. 😐
    2014: Cincinnati
    2016: Lexington and Wrigley 1
    deadendp said:

No longer shipped in a cardboard sleeve. If you are looking for a pristine copy, this is not the Deep you are looking for. 😐

D'oh! :(
This discussion has been closed.