Options

Elon Musk

Comments

• Options
    static111static111 Posts: 4,889
    static111 said:
    static111 said:
    Part of me wonders if he is purposely destroying the company.  Nobody likes the twitter mob and a great way to get rid of it would be to buy the company, pretend you are trying to make it better while destroying it, and then write it off as a business loss so you can continue not paying taxes.
    https://youtu.be/XEL65gywwHQ
    Yes!

Write it off from what!
    Ask them, they are the ones writing it off.
    Scio me nihil scire

There are no kings inside the gates of eden
  • Options
    Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Your Mom's Posts: 17,969
    It's possible to have money to burn but that doesn't make it a smart thing to do.

I get questions frequently like "should I start a business so that I can get some write offs?" and I just want to kick them in the bag.

Some people do believe that if they owe $5,000 in tax they can donate $5,000 to charity and it will just go away.

I say this because even though Musk is a "billionaire" it is mostly on paper at this point. He just sold about $4bil in Tesla stock when it was on it's way down meaning he likely has a large capital gain in 2022. He would have to sell some Twitter stock in order to recognize a loss against that gain. It will be interesting to see if he sells any before year end.
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Chicago; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
  • Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,833
    static111 said:
    static111 said:
    Part of me wonders if he is purposely destroying the company.  Nobody likes the twitter mob and a great way to get rid of it would be to buy the company, pretend you are trying to make it better while destroying it, and then write it off as a business loss so you can continue not paying taxes.
    He paid $44B. Today it is valued at $8B. 

If it’s on purpose he’s the stupidest man in history. 

If it’s not on purpose he’s the stupidest man in history. 
    If I had the money I would go broke buying FB, Insta, Tim Tok, Twitter, SnapChat etc and tank them all to the point that the bones weren't salvageable.  I would then make sure that any intellectual property that was proprietary and used for these travesties was safely guarded and if I had some money left over I would waste it suing anyone that tried to use said intellectual property to try to start a new platform.  I think that would make me smart, maybe not financially, but they would probably write in history how I saved us from the worst part of ourselves in the social media age.
    The cash he had was secured through selling his tesla stock. The rest was from loans and investors. He wasted a fifth of his net worth (again, not liquid cash), on something he wishes to destroy? I don’t buy it. He seems to think he can bring in a new era of communication and human interaction. 

Idiocy wrought from extreme ego. 
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    😂 “but they do, and they’re the ones writing it off”
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    Eli Lilly Dives After Fake Twitter Account Promises Free Insulin; Takes Novo Nordisk, Sanofi With It

• Options
    The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,290
    Going great!! 

Is this a bot?
    It's a fake account that paid 8 bucks for a checkmark, thanks to Musk's dumb policy. 
    I said this would happen and the account would eventually be a bot.

So my thought is coming true.  how grand...
    I thought you were asking if it was a bot. It appears to be an actual person since, whoever it was, paid $8 for it.
    Yes exactly and once owned they can program it to be a bot.  I said that was a possibility.
    What makes you sure it was a bot, though? 
    Not that it was but you could make it a bot.
    It did not appear to be a bot to me when I was looking at it last night.
    Again... You can make the account a bot if they wanted is what I'm getting at.
    All I know is you asked if this was a bot. In my opinion, I did not think it was. I'm sorry but I'm not sure what else we're talking about here! lol
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    static111 said:
    static111 said:

If I had the money I would go broke buying FB, Insta, Tim Tok, Twitter, SnapChat etc and tank them all to the point that the bones weren't salvageable.  I would then make sure that any intellectual property that was proprietary and used for these travesties was safely guarded and if I had some money left over I would waste it suing anyone that tried to use said intellectual property to try to start a new platform.  I think that would make me smart, maybe not financially, but they would probably write in history how I saved us from the worst part of ourselves in the social media age.
    The cash he had was secured through selling his tesla stock. The rest was from loans and investors. He wasted a fifth of his net worth (again, not liquid cash), on something he wishes to destroy? I don’t buy it. He seems to think he can bring in a new era of communication and human interaction. 

I find it funny when people doubt extremely smart, previously successful people.

I also find it funny when people/media glory in him changing his mind on the Blue Check..  If you know anything about successful businesses the one thing they do is fail quickly, notice quickly and adjust quickly.  They don't fall in love with their ideas insisting it's going to work even when its obvious it won't.  

Honestly wish I could invest in Twitter right now. Not exactly sure where he's headed, but I'd rather bet on Elon than anyone who trashing him. 

Sequoia and other people bet on the fucking FTX guy who isn't the same level smart and had no track record. Wonder if any of those same people are trashing Elon, and I'd like to know what they're investing in instead, so I could make money betting against whatever that is.  Lol.
    Sorry. The world doesn't work the way you tell it to.
  • Options
    FiveBelowFiveBelow Lubbock, TX Posts: 1,186
    Bat signal activated.
  • Options
    mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,798
    static111 said:
    static111 said:

go on......
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    mace1229mace1229 Posts: 9,013
    It's possible to have money to burn but that doesn't make it a smart thing to do.

I get questions frequently like "should I start a business so that I can get some write offs?" and I just want to kick them in the bag.

Some people do believe that if they owe $5,000 in tax they can donate $5,000 to charity and it will just go away.

I say this because even though Musk is a "billionaire" it is mostly on paper at this point. He just sold about $4bil in Tesla stock when it was on it's way down meaning he likely has a large capital gain in 2022. He would have to sell some Twitter stock in order to recognize a loss against that gain. It will be interesting to see if he sells any before year end.
    Isn’t that pretty common with rich people? Turning a hobby into a failed “business”. I read an article Bon Jovi has a bee farm at his house, he classifies it as a business so he can do all (or a lot) of his property maintenance and expenses as a write off. 
    Most people I know who are self employed write stuff that isn’t really business related. Every realtor I know writes off their car, which is funny to me because I need a car to get to my job but that doesn’t count, but needed a car to get to a house you’re selling does?
  • Options
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    static111 said:
    static111 said:

I find it funny when people doubt extremely smart, previously successful people.

I also find it funny when people/media glory in him changing his mind on the Blue Check..  If you know anything about successful businesses the one thing they do is fail quickly, notice quickly and adjust quickly.  They don't fall in love with their ideas insisting it's going to work even when its obvious it won't.  

Honestly wish I could invest in Twitter right now. Not exactly sure where he's headed, but I'd rather bet on Elon than anyone who trashing him. 

Sequoia and other people bet on the fucking FTX guy who isn't the same level smart and had no track record. Wonder if any of those same people are trashing Elon, and I'd like to know what they're investing in instead, so I could make money betting against whatever that is.  Lol.
    The man is obviously brilliant. But no brilliant businessperson strikes gold every time. 

I feel like this one was terribly thought out. And he’s letting his ego (or panic) make the decisions. 
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options

• Options
    gimmesometruth27gimmesometruth27 St. Fuckin Louis Posts: 22,161
    can he buy fox news next?
    There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.- Hemingway

"Well, you tell him that I don't talk to suckas."
  • Options

he cant. he just wasted 44 billion on twitter.

• Options
    gimmesometruth27gimmesometruth27 St. Fuckin Louis Posts: 22,161
    mickeyrat said:

he cant. he just wasted 44 billion on twitter.
    would be a lot cooler if he could.
    There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.- Hemingway

"Well, you tell him that I don't talk to suckas."
  • Options
    mace1229 said:

Isn’t that pretty common with rich people? Turning a hobby into a failed “business”. I read an article Bon Jovi has a bee farm at his house, he classifies it as a business so he can do all (or a lot) of his property maintenance and expenses as a write off. 
    Most people I know who are self employed write stuff that isn’t really business related. Every realtor I know writes off their car, which is funny to me because I need a car to get to my job but that doesn’t count, but needed a car to get to a house you’re selling does?
    Fairly common....but there has to be a business/profit making purpose to the activity. Also...if you have three years of losses the IRS can require you to prove that there is a profit motive or they will disallow any further deductions as a hobby.

But for the realtor...if they were just driving to the office that would be commuting but they drive all over the place hence the deduction.

But yeah, self employed people do get little perks with write offs since lots of things (laptop, new phone, etc) can be tied to the business and deducted.

2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
  • Options
    cincybearcatcincybearcat Posts: 16,108
    I thought they could only write off things that they use for business 100%....is that not accurate?
    hippiemom = goodness
  • Options
    I thought they could only write off things that they use for business 100%....is that not accurate?
    Yes but some items have so much crossover between bus/personal it becomes a perk. I usually tell people to disallow a certain % of cell phone for personal use but a realtor would have a very high business use %. So maybe disallow 20% or so.  

• Options
    champion of free speech? is that right?

Elon Musk Fires Twitter Employees Who Criticized Him https://nyti.ms/3Ai2TV1

Elon Musk Fires Twitter Employees Who Criticized Him

Mr. Musk, who is rapidly transforming the social media company, also has cut its contractor work force.

Elon Musk Twitters new owner ordered the firings of nearly two dozen employees who had pushed back publicly and privately against him
    Elon Musk, Twitter’s new owner, ordered the firings of nearly two dozen employees who had pushed back publicly and privately against him.Credit...Maja Hitij/Getty Images
    Nov. 15, 2022Updated 5:58 p.m. ET

SAN FRANCISCO — Elon Musk continued cutting Twitter’s work force in his third week of owning the social media company, firing employees who had criticized him and eliminating contractors.

Early on Tuesday, Mr. Musk’s team ordered nearly two dozen Twitter employees who had pushed back publicly and privately against him to be fired, three people with knowledge of the matter said. The billionaire, who completed a $44 billion acquisition of Twitter last month, later confirmed the exits on the platform and mocked the former employees.

The firings followed cuts to Twitter’s contract work force over the weekend. Many of the contractors work on content moderation and data science and were let go without notice, five people familiar with the matter said.

Mr. Musk has moved quickly to transform Twitter as he has painted a grim picture of its finances. He laid off half the company’s 7,500 workers this month, while pushing remaining employees to quickly build and launch new products. Last week, he said Twitter faced the possibility of bankruptcy and needed to become more “hard core” to survive. Mr. Musk plans to reorganize the company to eliminate middle managers, six people familiar with the matter said.

continues.....

• Options
    its sad to me that of all the fucked up schemes this guy has been a part of and all of his using and abusing of the peoples resources that has propped his company up, it takes tanking Twitter to realize the guy is a trumped up dweeb. Better late than never.
    Scio me nihil scire

• Options
    he either cant see or doesnt care how his continued behavior will affect this platforms earning capability.

highly doubt advertisers will want to associate their brands with this childishness.

• Options
    I don't know why people keep mentioned his championing of free speech as some kinda "gotcha". free speech is free, but not without consequences. one has nothing to do with the other. we all know that. 
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    Sounds just like the kind of guy I'd want to work for, especially if I wasn't a coder. Coder Bros going hardcore, yo.

SAN FRANCISCO — Elon Musk issued an ultimatum to Twitter employees Wednesday morning: commit to a new “hardcore” Twitter or leave the company with severance pay.

Employees were told they had to a sign a pledge to stay on with the company. “If you are sure that you want to be part of the new Twitter, please click yes on the link below,” read the email to all staff, which linked to an online form.

Anyone who did not sign the pledge by 5 p.m. Eastern time Thursday would receive three months of severance pay, the message said.

In the midnight email, which was obtained by The Washington Post, Musk said Twitter “will need to be extremely hardcore” going forward. “This will mean working long hours at high intensity,” he said. “Only exceptional performance will constitute a passing grade.”

The pledge email, paired with a new policy mandating a return to the office, is expected to lead to even more attrition at a company whose staff Musk had already reduced by half. Musk said Twitter would be more of an engineer-driven operation going forward — and while the design and product-management areas would still be important and report to him, he said, “those writing great code will constitute the majority of our team and have the greatest sway.”

09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
  • Options
    OnWis97OnWis97 St. Paul, MN Posts: 4,824
    He really seems like he'd be a shitty guy to work for. I'd take that three months severance and run.
    1995 Milwaukee     1998 Alpine, Alpine     2003 Albany, Boston, Boston, Boston     2004 Boston, Boston     2006 Hartford, St. Paul (Petty), St. Paul (Petty)     2011 Alpine, Alpine     
    2013 Wrigley     2014 St. Paul     2016 Fenway, Fenway, Wrigley, Wrigley     2018 Missoula, Wrigley, Wrigley     2021 Asbury Park     2022 St Louis     2023 Austin, Austin
  • Options
    OnWis97 said:
    He really seems like he'd be a shitty guy to work for. I'd take that three months severance and run.
    You and me both. Too bad he couldn't have timed it with a PJ tour.
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN;

Brilliantati©
  • Options
    OnWis97 said:
    Fixed,  :D 

• Options
    edited November 2022

Senators to FTC: Probe Twitter security, take needed action
    By MARCY GORDON
    1 hour ago

WASHINGTON (AP) — Reacting to the tumult and mass layoffs at Twitter under its new owner Elon Musk, a group of Democratic senators on Thursday asked federal regulators to investigate any possible violations by the platform of consumer-protection laws or of its data-security commitments.

The senators also asked Lina Khan, head of the Federal Trade Commission, to take enforcement action if needed against Twitter and company executives for “any breaches or business practices that are unfair or deceptive.”

The FTC said last week it is “tracking recent developments at Twitter with deep concern.”

A key focus is the 2011 consent agreement that Twitter signed with the agency, requiring the San Francisco company to address serious data-security lapses. Twitter paid a $150 million penalty in May, several months before Musk’s takeover, for violating the consent order. An updated version established new procedures requiring the company to implement an enhanced privacy-protection program as well as beefing up information security.

Developments on the ground at Twitter have been chaotic, and experts and Twitter employees are warning of serious security risks flowing from the drastically reduced staff and deepening disorder.

Musk, who completed the $44 billion takeover of the company in late October, fired much of its full-time workforce by email early this month and is expected to eliminate an untold number of contract jobs for those responsible for fighting misinformation and other harmful content.

A number of engineers said on Twitter they were fired after saying something critical of Musk, either publicly on Twitter or on an internal messaging board for Twitter employees.

Musk is fundamentally overhauling the offerings of the influential social platform, and it’s not known whether he is telling the FTC about it, as required under the 2011 agreement.

In recent weeks Musk “has taken alarming steps that have undermined the integrity and safety of the platform, and announced new features despite clear warnings those changes would be abused for fraud, scams and dangerous impersonation,” the seven Democratic senators, led by Sen. Richard Blumenthal of Connecticut, said in a letter to Khan.

“Users are already facing the serious repercussions of this growth-at-all-costs strategy,” they wrote, noting recent incidences of fake accounts impersonating President Joe Biden, lawmakers, athletes, companies and others.

“We are concerned that the actions taken by Mr. Musk and others in Twitter management could already represent a violation of the FTC’s consent decree, which prohibits misrepresentation and requires that Twitter maintain a comprehensive information-security program,” the letter says.

Commenting last week on the developments, the FTC said “No CEO or company is above the law, and companies must follow our consent decrees. Our revised consent order gives us new tools to ensure compliance, and we are prepared to use them.”

The agency would not say whether it is investigating Twitter for potential violations. If it were, it is empowered to demand documents and depose employees.

FTC officials declined to comment on the senators’ request Thursday.

After the FTC’s warning came to light last week, Musk said “Twitter will do whatever it takes to adhere to both the letter and spirit of the FTC consent decree.”

• Options
    mickeyrat said:

Senators to FTC: Probe Twitter security, take needed action
    By MARCY GORDON
    1 hour ago

WASHINGTON (AP) — Reacting to the tumult and mass layoffs at Twitter under its new owner Elon Musk, a group of Democratic senators on Thursday asked federal regulators to investigate any possible violations by the platform of consumer-protection laws or of its data-security commitments.

The senators also asked Lina Khan, head of the Federal Trade Commission, to take enforcement action if needed against Twitter and company executives for “any breaches or business practices that are unfair or deceptive.”

The FTC said last week it is “tracking recent developments at Twitter with deep concern.”

A key focus is the 2011 consent agreement that Twitter signed with the agency, requiring the San Francisco company to address serious data-security lapses. Twitter paid a $150 million penalty in May, several months before Musk’s takeover, for violating the consent order. An updated version established new procedures requiring the company to implement an enhanced privacy-protection program as well as beefing up information security.

Developments on the ground at Twitter have been chaotic, and experts and Twitter employees are warning of serious security risks flowing from the drastically reduced staff and deepening disorder.

Musk, who completed the $44 billion takeover of the company in late October, fired much of its full-time workforce by email early this month and is expected to eliminate an untold number of contract jobs for those responsible for fighting misinformation and other harmful content.

A number of engineers said on Twitter they were fired after saying something critical of Musk, either publicly on Twitter or on an internal messaging board for Twitter employees.

Musk is fundamentally overhauling the offerings of the influential social platform, and it’s not known whether he is telling the FTC about it, as required under the 2011 agreement.

In recent weeks Musk “has taken alarming steps that have undermined the integrity and safety of the platform, and announced new features despite clear warnings those changes would be abused for fraud, scams and dangerous impersonation,” the seven Democratic senators, led by Sen. Richard Blumenthal of Connecticut, said in a letter to Khan.

“Users are already facing the serious repercussions of this growth-at-all-costs strategy,” they wrote, noting recent incidences of fake accounts impersonating President Joe Biden, lawmakers, athletes, companies and others.

“We are concerned that the actions taken by Mr. Musk and others in Twitter management could already represent a violation of the FTC’s consent decree, which prohibits misrepresentation and requires that Twitter maintain a comprehensive information-security program,” the letter says.

Commenting last week on the developments, the FTC said “No CEO or company is above the law, and companies must follow our consent decrees. Our revised consent order gives us new tools to ensure compliance, and we are prepared to use them.”

The agency would not say whether it is investigating Twitter for potential violations. If it were, it is empowered to demand documents and depose employees.

FTC officials declined to comment on the senators’ request Thursday.

After the FTC’s warning came to light last week, Musk said “Twitter will do whatever it takes to adhere to both the letter and spirit of the FTC consent decree.”

If only they would be this serious about going after people for things that are Actually destroying the world..
    Scio me nihil scire

• Options
    Heading for the exits in droves. 

Brilliantati©