Options

Elon Musk

Comments

• Options
    mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,938
    mickeyrat said:
    mickeyrat said:
    i don't think i can say this any more ephatically, but i fucking hate elon musk.
    you can. try harder

i typed it as hard as i could. 

all caps and several exclamation  points. ..
    i never use caps for anything.

rebel
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    static111static111 Posts: 4,889
    How many haters wanted to buy 3 Teslas just 2 years ago?
    Scio me nihil scire

There are no kings inside the gates of eden
  • Options
    gimmesometruth27gimmesometruth27 St. Fuckin Louis Posts: 22,181
    static111 said:
    anecdotally, i do not know anybody. i know a guy that had 2 at one time but has sold one since musk started flaking out.
    There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.- Hemingway

"Well, you tell him that I don't talk to suckas."
  • Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,870
    mickeyrat said:
    mickeyrat said:
    i don't think i can say this any more ephatically, but i fucking hate elon musk.
    you can. try harder

NO CAP
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    I'm still rooting for him..I want Tesla to work.  I'd like the world to change and convert to electric by using solar, wind and hydro.
  • Options
    Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Your Mom's Posts: 17,990
    static111 said:
    My neighbor has one and seems to like it.

Another tRumpster friend in the hood just bought one a few months ago and is having a lot of trouble with it. Serves her right.
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Chicago; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
  • Options
    mace1229mace1229 Posts: 9,029
    static111 said:

Another tRumpster friend in the hood just bought one a few months ago and is having a lot of trouble with it. Serves her right.
    You’re wishing car trouble on your friend because she voted for trump? She’s your friend, so I assume a good person? 
    This whole thing seems odd to me. I know nothing about Musk other than he’s the Tesla guy and just bought Twitter. I saw people upset when he wanted to buy Twitter, then they got upset when he backed out. Now he’s taking crap for it again and people are wishing bad luck on his company and cars? Even if he’s a douche, and maybe he isn’t or isn’t, I don’t follow anything about him, I’d still root for a reliable electric car company.
  • Options
    edited November 2022
    mace1229 said:
    static111 said:

You’re wishing car trouble on your friend because she voted for trump? She’s your friend, so I assume a good person? 
    This whole thing seems odd to me. I know nothing about Musk other than he’s the Tesla guy and just bought Twitter. I saw people upset when he wanted to buy Twitter, then they got upset when he backed out. Now he’s taking crap for it again and people are wishing bad luck on his company and cars? Even if he’s a douche, and maybe he isn’t or isn’t, I don’t follow anything about him, I’d still root for a reliable electric car company.
    Because she voted for tRump (she proudly has a tRump flag on a pole in her yard...no US flag) and because she calls me (and people like me) stupid on her FB posts basically every day. So yeah, fuck her.
    Post edited by Gern Blansten on

2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
  • Options
    mace1229 said:
    static111 said:

Because she voted for tRump and because she calls me (and people like me) stupid on her FB posts basically every day. So yeah, fuck her.
    So a Facebook friend, but not a real friend?  I wouldn’t wish bad luck on real friends whoever they voted for. A FB friend who I didn’t like, maybe.
  • Options
    mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,938
    mace1229 said:
    mace1229 said:
    static111 said:

Because she voted for tRump and because she calls me (and people like me) stupid on her FB posts basically every day. So yeah, fuck her.
    So a Facebook friend, but not a real friend?  I wouldn’t wish bad luck on real friends whoever they voted for. A FB friend who I didn’t like, maybe.
    another trumpster friend in the hood.....

do you read what people write?

_____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    mace1229 said:
    static111 said:

Because she voted for tRump (she proudly has a tRump flag on a pole in her yard...no US flag) and because she calls me (and people like me) stupid on her FB posts basically every day. So yeah, fuck her.
    The Trump flag part always gets me.

You'll hang a Trump flag but not an American flag?
  • Options
    mace1229 said:
    mace1229 said:
    static111 said:

It's not like I want the car to blow up while she's driving it...

She is the mother of one of my son's friends. She loves tRump and makes that very clear. She also makes it very clear that democrats are stupid almost on a daily basis.

• Options
    jerparker20jerparker20 St. Paul, MN Posts: 2,406
    I finally threw in the towel with this guy and sold all my shares of Tesla this morning. I once thought Musk was on to something/a visionary businessman. Turns out he’s a joke, and a resentful one at that. won’t be surprised to see him go full on Howard Hughes in a few years.
  • Options
    edited November 2022
    mickeyrat said:
    mace1229 said:
    mace1229 said:
    static111 said:

Yes. He said “another trumpeter friend.” I took that to mean a friend of his who voted for trump. What else am I supposed to think that means? Someone online he barely knows?
    Post edited by mace1229 on
  • Options
    mace1229 said:
    mickeyrat said:
    mace1229 said:
    mace1229 said:
    static111 said:

Yes. He said “another trumpeter friend.” I took that to mean a friend of his who voted for trump. What else am I supposed to think that means? Someone online he barely knows?
    admittedly I wasn't specific....I should have said FB "friend"

Funny/not funny thing about her is that she was arrested about 15 years ago for dealing cocaine. She also is an alcoholic that falls off the wagon frequently. She actually went a few years sober but fell back into it and got another DUI a year or so ago. You can tell when she's drinking by her FB posts as she will get belligerent as hell.

But she isn't afraid to call me and people like me stupid....she's good at that. So she either figures all of her FB "friends" are red meat republicans or she doesn't care that she is insulting us.

• Options

• Options
    tbergstbergs Posts: 9,261
    I finally threw in the towel with this guy and sold all my shares of Tesla this morning. I once thought Musk was on to something/a visionary businessman. Turns out he’s a joke, and a resentful one at that. won’t be surprised to see him go full on Howard Hughes in a few years.
    This about sums up where I'm at too. Unfortunate to see the real Elon Musk sucks.
    It's a hopeless situation...
  • Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,321
    mace1229 said:
    static111 said:

I’ll never fly the stars&stripes again the flag has been desecrated and taken over by MAGA cultist, I’ll fly a rainbow flag instead or a peace one. 
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options
    Merkin BallerMerkin Baller Posts: 10,532
    edited November 2022
    static111 said:
    Think Musk's increasingly erratic (aka shitty) behavior and / or Tesla being ranked 27th out of 28 for reliability last year has anything to do with it, or are people just "haters"? 

https://www.hotcars.com/what-every-buyer-should-know-about-tesla-reliability/
  • Options
    mace1229 said:
    static111 said:

I’ll never fly the stars&stripes again the flag has been desecrated and taken over by MAGA cultist, I’ll fly a rainbow flag instead or a peace one. 
    I've asked a few on here if we could start a grass roots campaign to "take the flag back".  I want it to represent the country again, not one group only.

I still want to start it.  Maybe I will.  #TakeItBack will be my call symbol.
  • Options
    With his little rants and spiking the football it reminds me of Trumpito.  I really hope he stops...
  • Options
    Lerxst1992Lerxst1992 Posts: 6,163
    mickeyrat said:
    mickeyrat said:
    you can. try harder

NO CAP
    steve rogers says yes
  • Options
    static111 said:
    Think Musk's increasingly erratic (aka shitty) behavior and / or Tesla being ranked 27th out of 28 for reliability last year has anything to do with it, or are people just "haters"? 

No they are haters.  Rubes that were fooled but have had the scales dropped from their eyes and are now resentful and hurt that their electric messiah was just a trumped up capitalist huckster.
    Scio me nihil scire

• Options
    mace1229 said:
    static111 said:

I've asked a few on here if we could start a grass roots campaign to "take the flag back".  I want it to represent the country again, not one group only.

same thing is happening here. every time I see some asshole on the road with a "defund the CBC" or "fuck trudeau" inevitibely they have a Canadian flag too. apparently being "classy" is on the ven diagram with patriotism. 
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,321
    mace1229 said:
    static111 said:

same thing is happening here. every time I see some asshole on the road with a "defund the CBC" or "fuck trudeau" inevitibely they have a Canadian flag too. apparently being "classy" is on the ven diagram with patriotism. 
    Yep that’s what happened here in the states the kidnapped the Flag! I refuse to wave it or fly it from my house! I don’t ever want to be associated with the MAGA cult! 
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options
    mace1229 said:
    static111 said:

Yep that’s what happened here in the states the kidnapped the Flag! I refuse to wave it or fly it from my house! I don’t ever want to be associated with the MAGA cult! 
    I recently bought a shirt of a canadian band I like, and they use their logo (below, with no writing) as the centre of the candian flag instead of the maple leaf (they've used this design since the 90's), and whenever I wear it I notice a lot of people stare pretty long at it. I'm not sure if they're trying to figure out what it is, or if they think I'm some "freedumb" nutjob. 

XL Vintage 90s 1993 I Mother Earth DIG T Shirt Rock Grunge - Etsy Canada
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    static111 said:
    static111 said:

No they are haters.  Rubes that were fooled but have had the scales dropped from their eyes and are now resentful and hurt that their electric messiah was just a trumped up capitalist huckster.
    Gotcha. I guess the term 'haters' has a lot more nuance and specificity to it that I realized. 
  • Options
    static111 said:
    static111 said:

Gotcha. I guess the term 'haters' has a lot more nuance and specificity to it that I realized. 
    In this case I guess.  I think the car reliability issues weren't a problem for the fan boys and fan girls when he was "saving the world" and "not like the other billionaires", it really seems like those have only become issues once they realized that he was indeed an asshole all along.
    Scio me nihil scire

• Options
    mace1229 said:
    mickeyrat said:
    mace1229 said:
    mace1229 said:
    static111 said:

admittedly I wasn't specific....I should have said FB "friend"

Funny/not funny thing about her is that she was arrested about 15 years ago for dealing cocaine. She also is an alcoholic that falls off the wagon frequently. She actually went a few years sober but fell back into it and got another DUI a year or so ago. You can tell when she's drinking by her FB posts as she will get belligerent as hell.

But she isn't afraid to call me and people like me stupid....she's good at that. So she either figures all of her FB "friends" are red meat republicans or she doesn't care that she is insulting us.
    And it makes morse sense now. I get it. I'm rarely on FB, and when I am I am almost never political.
    I had an acquaintance who was all fired up in the 2020 riots. Encouraging the rioters, saying things like they have a right to burn down businesses to make their voices heard, if you disagree then you're racist, things like that. I just responded by pointing out she is a small business owner, if you're okay with burning down a business as a form of a protest why don't you post the address of your business then? She blocked me. 
    I don't wish her any specific harm, but I wouldn't have felt bad if her place did burn down. 
  • Options
    I guess she lives in a "superhero movie reality" where no good guys ever get hurt by any other good guy carnage. 
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com