Options

Elon Musk

Comments

• Options
    mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,928
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options

• Options

• Options
    mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 28,684
    edited October 2023
    mickeyrat said:
    I like how he thinks "most  people" didn't know that about slavery.  And last century was the 20th century and it wasn't just made rare then.  But of course most people know last century was the 20th

• Options

• Options

• Options

• Options

• Options
    mrussel1 said:
    mickeyrat said:
    I like how he thinks "most  people" didn't know that about slavery.  And last century was the 20th century and it wasn't just made rare then.  But of course most people know last century was the 20th

It was a jobs training program, c’mon man!
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
  • Options
    gimmesometruth27gimmesometruth27 St. Fuckin Louis Posts: 22,181
    mickeyrat said:
    they probably paid for twitter blue so they get promoted and bumped to the top of the newsfeed and did not face any kind of editorial scrutiny.
    There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.- Hemingway

"Well, you tell him that I don't talk to suckas."
  • Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,860
    so is it time to agree we need some fully regulated social media legislation?
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    Merkin BallerMerkin Baller Posts: 10,520
    mickeyrat said:
    This is just a beta test for the 2024 election. 
  • Options
    It's *almost* as if Elon could give a shit about free speech and the common man and is quite simply another chaos agent dedicated to maintaining the staus quo. 
  • Options
    static111static111 Posts: 4,889
    No. I would prefer legislating "social" media out of existence. 
    Scio me nihil scire

There are no kings inside the gates of eden
  • Options
    Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Your Mom's Posts: 17,989
    static111 said:
    I've seen this coming for years....we will have to have major limits on free speech because of this bullshit. Now we've got AI to deal with. 

Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Chicago; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
  • Options
    static111 said:
    I'd have no issue getting rid of Facebook. Twitter is actually, or WAS actually, before Elon ruined it, a fantastic tool for agencies to quickly disseminate information in real time during tragedies. 
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options

• Options

• Options
    Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Your Mom's Posts: 17,989
    static111 said:
    I'd have no issue getting rid of Facebook. Twitter is actually, or WAS actually, before Elon ruined it, a fantastic tool for agencies to quickly disseminate information in real time during tragedies. 
    agreed...it now reminds me of FB in that you can't control your feed anymore. Mine is full of garbage that I don't subscribe to or follow. They throttle certain journalists and media outlets. It's really sad. Threads seems to be the way to go but it still doesn't have the traffic.

I remember being able to keep any of my FB comments out of my feed several years ago. That was nice because I could comment on political stuff and not worry that it was popping up for all my "friends" to see. Now everything is broadcast to everyone. A relatively innocent comment or question results in magat "friends" posting bullshit on my comments.
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Chicago; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
  • Options
    OnWis97OnWis97 St. Paul, MN Posts: 4,829
    I'd say over the last week, I've had ten new "X" followers. Each of them a scantily-clad female (in their account photo, anyway) following like 3000 people and followed by like 40.
    1995 Milwaukee     1998 Alpine, Alpine     2003 Albany, Boston, Boston, Boston     2004 Boston, Boston     2006 Hartford, St. Paul (Petty), St. Paul (Petty)     2011 Alpine, Alpine     
    2013 Wrigley     2014 St. Paul     2016 Fenway, Fenway, Wrigley, Wrigley     2018 Missoula, Wrigley, Wrigley     2021 Asbury Park     2022 St Louis     2023 Austin, Austin
  • Options

• Options
    OnWis97 said:
    I'd say over the last week, I've had ten new "X" followers. Each of them a scantily-clad female (in their account photo, anyway) following like 3000 people and followed by like 40.
    I've blocked so many of those over the years, it's staggering. same thing on instagram before I deleted my account. 
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 28,684
    OnWis97 said:
    Wait,  those aren't real? I've been supporting some of these young ladies while they finish nursing school.  
  • Options
    edited October 2023
    OnWis97 said:
    Soooooo many hot babes follow me now since Elmo took over. 

#ChickMagnet
  • Options
    JeBurkhardtJeBurkhardt Posts: 4,522
    mrussel1 said:
    OnWis97 said:
    Wait,  those aren't real? I've been supporting some of these young ladies while they finish nursing school.  
    That is very noble of you.
  • Options

• Options

• Options

• Options