Options

Elon Musk

Comments

• Options
    mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,945
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options

• Options

• Options

• Options

• Options

• Options

• Options

• Options
    gimmesometruth27gimmesometruth27 St. Fuckin Louis Posts: 22,182
    mickeyrat said:
    i hope nobody pays for it. i can definitely live without twitter.
    There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.- Hemingway

"Well, you tell him that I don't talk to suckas."
  • Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,871
    only the blue checkers who already pay for it will. everyone else will move to Threads. it's funny, Threads wasn't taking off as originally hoped. This is going to shoot it into the stratosphere. 
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    Lerxst1992Lerxst1992 Posts: 6,164
    brianlux said:
    brianlux said:
    mickeyrat said:
    if he makes me view his muted/blocked tweets, i don't use the platform. it is as simple as that. fuck that guy. there are millions of people that feel the same way.

You know how badly I can't stand that guy?  I'm thinking of changing my name to "Luz".  :lol:

Is your middle initial D?

Haha!  Very nearly, actually.  My parents had decided to make my middle name be David but at the last minute realized that would make me D. Lux.  It was bad enough that I constantly got teased as a kid and called "Soapy" (Lux hand soap and Lux dish detergent were very common years ago).  But actually it wouldn't be so bad if I had been named "Brain D. Lux" (I have old some business cards that were miss-printed as "Brain Lux", lol). 
    The other funny thing about my name is that, among other meaning,  Brian is a symbol for strength, my middle name is Ray, and my last name, Lux, is Latin for "light".  Strong Ray of Light at your service.  :lol:
    Very cool Ray, thanks for sharing!
  • Options
    Didn't Musk launch a rocket this weekend?
  • Options
    Merkin BallerMerkin Baller Posts: 10,533
    edited September 2023
    Must have been overlooked in his defense of Russell Brand. 
  • Options
  • Options
    Must have been overlooked in his defense of Russell Brand. 
    or the fact that musk is wanting to charge everyone for twitter. or that he is under grand jury investigation.
    There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.- Hemingway

• Options
    I remember back when Musk took over X I stated he was pro Russian and someone said there was no evidence of it! Well after everything he’s done it’s pretty evident that he’s a total Russian sympathizer! 
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options
    I remember back when Musk took over X I stated he was pro Russian and someone said there was no evidence of it! Well after everything he’s done it’s pretty evident that he’s a total Russian sympathizer! 
    He just sent up a starlink for the Ukrainians to use though?
  • Options

• Options

• Options
    Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Your Mom's Posts: 17,991
    My X feed is full of maga bullshit...literally every magat (Hannity, Levin, Kirk, DTJr, etc) has taken over my feed.
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Chicago; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
  • Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,871
    social media amplifies the accounts and posts that will get the most engagement. X is the worst. and Facebook is turning into MySpace with its never ending ads. Give it 5 years and facebook will be finished. X will be bankrupt. It's going to be nothing but Tik Tok and something new. 
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    My X feed is full of maga bullshit...literally every magat (Hannity, Levin, Kirk, DTJr, etc) has taken over my feed.
    I get all Sponsored posts.  I stopped checking it a while ago.
  • Options
    i don't go to twitter because fuck elon. i don't even click on all of the hundreds of tweets that get posted here each week. i am not giving him clicks or web traffic.

• Options
    Lerxst1992Lerxst1992 Posts: 6,164
    i don't go to twitter because fuck elon. i don't even click on all of the hundreds of tweets that get posted here each week. i am not giving him clicks or web traffic.

Fuck elon 
  • Options

• Options

• Options

• Options
    Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Your Mom's Posts: 17,991
    Interesting....I'm curious what the open slurs/epithets are
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Chicago; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
  • Options
    Interesting....I'm curious what the open slurs/epithets are
    Why do our tax dollars go to this piece of shit, again? Time to find another space company or re-invest in NASA. Fuck Elongitaint. 

Elon Musk’s electric vehicle company Tesla allowed racial harassment of its Black employees to run rampant at its Fremont, Calif., plant and retaliated against some workers who complained, the federal agency charged with enforcing civil rights laws alleged in a lawsuit Thursday.

Black employees routinely faced racial slurs, including variations of the n-word, at the Fremont site, according to the U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC), and graffiti depicting nooses, swastikas and more were casually drawn across the facility’s public spaces. Tesla did not immediately respond to request for comment.

The lawsuit is the latest in a series of allegations blasting the billionaire’s workplace environments — the Justice Department sued SpaceX, also owned by Musk, last month, alleging the company discriminated against refugees and asylum seekers in its hiring process. Half a dozen women sued Tesla in 2021, arguing that the company fostered a culture of sexual harassment. That same year, a federal court in California ordered Tesla to pay nearly $137 million in damages after an employee said they encountered racist abuse at Tesla’s Fremont site. The Fremont plant faced scrutiny again last year, when the state’s workplace regulator sued Tesla over similar claims of racial discrimination and harassment.

According to the EEOC’s lawsuit, since at least 2015, Black employees at the Fremont facility “have routinely endured racial abuse, pervasive stereotyping, and hostility as well as epithets such as variations of the N-word, ‘monkey,’ ‘boy,’ and ‘black b----.’”

“Slurs were used casually and openly in high-traffic areas and at worker hubs. Black employees regularly encountered graffiti, including variations of the N-word, swastikas, threats, and nooses, on desks and other equipment, in bathroom stalls, within elevators, and even on new vehicles rolling off the production line,” the EEOC said in a news release announcing the suit.

The agency added that employees who objected to the hostility were terminated, transferred or had their job duties changed.

Racial misconduct spanned the company’s ranks, with managers, supervisors, line leads, production associates and temporary workers using racial slurs, the agency’s complaint stated. Black employees stated that non-Black workers used variations of the n-word “almost every day.” One employee described the n-word as his White co-workers’ and supervisor’s “preferred pronoun.”

Tesla sued by federal gov for racial harassment, racist graffiti, slurs - The Washington Post

09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©