Options

Elon Musk

Comments

• Options
    mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,886
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    brianluxbrianlux Moving through All Kinds of Terrain. Posts: 40,760
    edited July 2023
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• Options
    Halifax2TheMaxHalifax2TheMax Posts: 36,659
    mickeyrat said:
    Shut off the utilities, conduct a surprise fire inspection, jackhammer the sidewalk in front of the building in search of a gas leak. Condemn the parking garage. Restrict the airspace around the building.
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
  • Options
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options

• Options

• Options

• Options

• Options

• Options
    gimmesometruth27gimmesometruth27 St. Fuckin Louis Posts: 22,179
    fuck elon. sorry mickey, but i will no longer be clicking on your tweets and giving elon any more traffic.
    There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.- Hemingway

"Well, you tell him that I don't talk to suckas."
  • Options
    edited August 2023
    fuck elon. sorry mickey, but i will no longer be clicking on your tweets and giving elon any more traffic.
    test run. will take a minute to build my follows again...

Legal scholars increasingly raise constitutional argument that Trump should be barred from presidency

By By Katelyn Polantz, CNN Reporter, Crime and Justice

Prominent conservative legal scholars are increasingly raising a constitutional argument that 2024 Republican candidate Donald Trump should be barred from the presidency because of his actions to

continues

Post edited by mickeyrat on

• Options
    Lerxst1992Lerxst1992 Posts: 6,149
    edited August 2023

I like the news posted in amt, but I agree, it’s not great giving musk more looks. Plus it really slows down the website here, and when the topic is clicked, the “accordion loading” of x (for lack of a better description) always brings the resume point of the topic to the wrong place.

• Options
    SmellymanSmellyman Asia Posts: 4,520
    edited August 2023

Yup, I deactivated my account.  Won't ever click a twitter/x link again.

There are just too many other ways to get info so Twitter just isn't needed.  It is just a cesspool of racists and bigots now.  No way do I support that.
    Post edited by Smellyman on
  • Options
    Smellyman said:

There are just too many other ways to get info so Twitter just isn't needed.  It is just a cesspool of racists and bigots now.  No way do I support that.
    plus you can't block anybody now. musk did this because so many people have him blocked. i haven't been on that site in a few days and already my life feels just a tad bit happier. i'm done there. 
    There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.- Hemingway

• Options
    mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 28,678
    Smellyman said:

plus you can't block anybody now. musk did this because so many people have him blocked. i haven't been on that site in a few days and already my life feels just a tad bit happier. i'm done there. 
    He's making another financial mistake.  Advertisers are very upset with where there ads are being placed.  
  • Options
    mrussel1 said:
    Smellyman said:

He's making another financial mistake.  Advertisers are very upset with where there ads are being placed.  
    honestly i hope that platform dies. i hope advertisers bail on it and then it has no revenue.

• Options
    edited August 2023
    mrussel1 said:
    Smellyman said:

honestly i hope that platform dies. i hope advertisers bail on it and then it has no revenue.

Post edited by mickeyrat on

• Options
    Merkin BallerMerkin Baller Posts: 10,516
    Smellyman said:

I check my feed a couple times a week still, but my overall usage of it is nowhere near where it used to be.

mickeyrat said:
    mrussel1 said:
    Smellyman said:

He has the mentality of a 12 year old. 
  • Options

• Options

• Options

• Options

• Options

• Options

• Options

• Options

• Options

• Options
    mickeyrat said:
    who cares if obama had a homosexual affair?

oh yeah, the gop, who needs another excuse to hate his guts. 

• Options