Did you vote, yet?

12123252627

Comments

  • njnancynjnancy Northern New JerseyPosts: 4,653
    njnancy said:
    You've lost all credibility. Seriously, that was just a horrible post. 

    You were asked to come up with some ideas and you are posting about sticking Willies. 

    And Bernie would be eaten alive. Completely wrong direction. Not even a consideration.
    I have to ask, why do you think you have the credibility to take someone’s credibility away?  Weird statement to make.
    He lost all credibility WITH ME. I can make that choice for myself in the course of a back and forth. I do not speak for anyone else in that. I thought it was a horrible post.

    He has been hammering away at anything and everything people post with references to 2020 and Trump's gonna win 'cause 'we' just don't get it.

    So I attempted to let him know that Yes, we did understand and to please stop thinking we were stupid. The only thing he took from it was that he didn't call anyone stupid and he was self appointed to 'stir things up'. Someone else then asked him to stop repeating the criticism and to give some actual policies or recommendations for the Democrats to use so as not to lose to Trump again. 

    He posted a bunch of stuff about bumper stickers and the charismatic nature of candidates but gave no policies or strategies for the Dems, except that they should run Bernie. :get_outta_here:

    Then he started posting about Slick Willie stickin' his willie in 20 year old interns and, for me, that was just the end of credibility in that particular argument. If you are going to decide to take on almost everyone as the voice of reason, then please sound reasonable. 

    He doesn't have to care if I think his argument was credible nor do you. And I do not hand out credibility passes to the AMT. But I do call bullshit when I see it. And that's what I did last night.
  • njnancynjnancy Northern New JerseyPosts: 4,653
    brianlux said:
    njnancy said:
    brianlux said:
    njnancy said:
    brianlux said:
    my2hands said:
    I lost credibility because slick willy got a slick willie? 

    It's Saturday night, lighten up 


    More red wine please!  :smiley:
    I have seltzer, wine would make it more entertaining but I"m coming up on 22 years Tuesday so have some extra for me Mr. Lux. :tongue:
    22 years old?
    :lol:(Sorry for laughing at that) I have a 21 year old son (Idk how that happened so quickly).

    I'll be 22 years sober, if all goes well till Tuesday. :smile:  I was a mere child when I quit. :wink:
    Hey, to me that still makes you young!  :smile:

    Congratulations on 22 years sober.  Awesome! 
    Thank you Mr. Lux (i like how that sounds). I still have to go 2 days, but I appreciate the sentiment. I hope you had that extra glass of wine for me. :smile:

  • cincybearcatcincybearcat Posts: 12,063

    Thanks that’s a cool visual
    hippiemom = goodness
  • mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 12,251
    njnancy said:
    njnancy said:
    You've lost all credibility. Seriously, that was just a horrible post. 

    You were asked to come up with some ideas and you are posting about sticking Willies. 

    And Bernie would be eaten alive. Completely wrong direction. Not even a consideration.
    I have to ask, why do you think you have the credibility to take someone’s credibility away?  Weird statement to make.
    He lost all credibility WITH ME. I can make that choice for myself in the course of a back and forth. I do not speak for anyone else in that. I thought it was a horrible post.

    He has been hammering away at anything and everything people post with references to 2020 and Trump's gonna win 'cause 'we' just don't get it.

    So I attempted to let him know that Yes, we did understand and to please stop thinking we were stupid. The only thing he took from it was that he didn't call anyone stupid and he was self appointed to 'stir things up'. Someone else then asked him to stop repeating the criticism and to give some actual policies or recommendations for the Democrats to use so as not to lose to Trump again. 

    He posted a bunch of stuff about bumper stickers and the charismatic nature of candidates but gave no policies or strategies for the Dems, except that they should run Bernie. :get_outta_here:

    Then he started posting about Slick Willie stickin' his willie in 20 year old interns and, for me, that was just the end of credibility in that particular argument. If you are going to decide to take on almost everyone as the voice of reason, then please sound reasonable. 

    He doesn't have to care if I think his argument was credible nor do you. And I do not hand out credibility passes to the AMT. But I do call bullshit when I see it. And that's what I did last night.
    Right on,  write on...
  • cincybearcatcincybearcat Posts: 12,063
    njnancy said:
    njnancy said:
    my2hands said:
    Oh, i'm laughing, don't worry about that. 

    Funny, i'm the guy yelling the sky is falling? Lol... turned in the news since 2016? Read the posts here since then? Nazi references, end of democracy, totalitarianism, worst POTUS ever, nonstop outrage with the world ending daily, etc, etc, etc

    Yeah, i'm the one yelling the sky is falling. Lol... but i will say this, if it happens again in 2020, i'm gonna laugh my ass off. Like, bust a kidney tears running down my face laugh my ass off until i can't breathe

    I simply spoke about what i perceive as over-confidence, again. Why does that bother you? Just a simple observation, why u mad bro?


    You realize that you are mostly preaching to the choir.

    The fact that people are posting facts about the midterms and how there are certain groups of people that have been awakened due to Trump's election is in no way indicative of not realizing he is a threat. People are applauding the wave of people, diverse people, who won in the midterms. 

    Trump is an asshole. He is also a master manipulator. Most people are quite aware of that and the fact that if the Democrats do not run someone who is a beloved figure in America in 2020 that Trump could win again due to the electoral college. But when we see an overwhelming amount of people voting in a midterm election and see red states or red stalwarts in states turning blue, we are hopeful. 

    The one group of people that have NEVER been fooled or taken Trump's danger for granted are black women. They have been the saving grace for the Democratic party in many ways. White women went 49/49 Dem/Rep this midterm. This is nationwide. There are differences in that percentage in different parts of the country. 

    Putting Trump down is a necessity. The man does such outrageous things that people need to vent about it and through venting we work through it. He is a despicable person. He is also the most powerful person in the world and he knows it. His behavior at the press conference where you were saying he was 'gangsta' was a petulant angry man who knew that he was going to have to answer to people for the first time in his life. Democrats have power to have a check on Trump and the corruption in the government and they need to do it in a measured way so as not to overreach. This is understood. We got it. We are able to be happy and laugh while still understanding that he is packing the courts and ruining the environment and our relationships with other countries and making people question the very institutions that enable this country to exist. He is dangerous and he has a cult of people who believe everything that he says. There are people who are scared that an invasion is coming with small pox and leprosy. They really, really believe it. And believe everything he says and only him. It's scary. There are also people who love the money they are making due to his loosening banking regulations and environmental regulations and the multi trillion dollar tax cut for the rich. They will just hold their nose and vote for him.

    No one on here, as far as I know, is a member of the DNC. We can vote, educate ourselves, try to influence people who we know and possibly some people will become active in community or state politics. There is nothing that we can do about the cult people, the rich people and those who don't pay attention and either just vote Republican or don't vote at all.

    Why don't you understand that we understand that? People can celebrate and laugh. This is a 24/7 'pay attention to me' President. It is exhausting. When there is something to laugh about or be hopeful about then people will talk about it. 

    If you want to laugh with tears running down your face in 2020 if Trump wins, good on you. There is not a damn thing that most of us can do about the entire freaking country. We understand. Stop thinking we are stupid. Please. 
    There is a lot of good here in this post, and I’m about to do something I don’t like...cherry pick. 

    You say Trump could win “due to the electoral college”. I’ve heard people say stuff like this a bunch, and it’s usually a cutdown of the electoral college process. Not sure if yours is, but regardless, that is the system. It’s how we’ve elected presidents forever. So it’s not an excuse to lose “due to the electoral college”...that’s how these are won and lost every damn time. And personally with the crap spewed by trump and his most avid followers AND the crap spewed here about people that voted for trump...I’m glad we have it. I can’t imagine this country run by only the biggest cities and the coasts. Might as well split into 3 countries at that point.
    I think that the country should be an actual democracy and have one person one vote. Conversely to your point, why should people that live in states with the highest amount of people (and who pay the largest amount of taxes to the country) be afforded such a  small amount of the vote? If people choose to live in states that have vast amounts of land and free space, that is already a plus in so many ways. But they shouldn't be given as much weight as a state with millions of people.   

    If every vote counts, then every vote should be counted. They do it in the state and local elections, it should be done in the Presidential election. The only reason we have an electoral college is because of slavery. It's time for it to go away. 

    And yes - that was quite a cherry pick. 'There's a lot of good here"....but let me just comment on this one sentence.

    But such is the nature of political discourse. :wink:
    Hey / I admitted my cherry pick! It just struck me.

    You know I tend to like what the electoral college gives us...though I’ve often wondered about splitting a States electoral votes based on the voting %. I can see the value in both electoral college and the straight up vote though 
    hippiemom = goodness
  • njnancynjnancy Northern New JerseyPosts: 4,653
    edited November 2018
    unsung said:
    unsung said:
    It seems Broward County isn't going to let the Dems lose.
    Shocking how they want to count all the votes. 
    Keep finding them all over the place coincidentally. 
    Not yours.....because, you know, you don't vote and all. 
    Yeah, they're coming to work and shaking those absentee ballots out of their bras and panties. I thought this was a democracy, silly me. Those damn veterans sending in those paper ballots, don't count them right? So ridiculous. 

    Just let people count the votes, have each candidate's lawyers/teams watch along with a small pool of reporters and let the cards fall where they may. Why are the Republicans so scared? This turned out really well for them last time. 

    And remember when you declared you weren't going to vote and people said then you shouldn't be able to complain. I really believe that in real life. If you don't care enough to fill out a ballot and mail it or to go to the polls then please keep your opinions to yourself. You had your chance and you threw it away.

    I know that doesn't matter though. Too much fun to climb on the rigged election train. 
    Post edited by njnancy on
  • njnancynjnancy Northern New JerseyPosts: 4,653
    njnancy said:
    brianlux said:
    my2hands said:
    I lost credibility because slick willy got a slick willie? 

    It's Saturday night, lighten up 


    More red wine please!  :smiley:
    I have seltzer, wine would make it more entertaining but I"m coming up on 22 years Tuesday so have some extra for me Mr. Lux. :tongue:
    👍 congrats 
    TY Jose!! (2 days to go, so knock on wood). :smile:

    What is going on with the black and white emojis? They just started appearing and I am still struggling with the old ones. Pray tell!!! 
  • njnancynjnancy Northern New JerseyPosts: 4,653
    edited November 2018
    njnancy said:
    njnancy said:
    my2hands said:
    Oh, i'm laughing, don't worry about that. 

    Funny, i'm the guy yelling the sky is falling? Lol... turned in the news since 2016? Read the posts here since then? Nazi references, end of democracy, totalitarianism, worst POTUS ever, nonstop outrage with the world ending daily, etc, etc, etc

    Yeah, i'm the one yelling the sky is falling. Lol... but i will say this, if it happens again in 2020, i'm gonna laugh my ass off. Like, bust a kidney tears running down my face laugh my ass off until i can't breathe

    I simply spoke about what i perceive as over-confidence, again. Why does that bother you? Just a simple observation, why u mad bro?


    You realize that you are mostly preaching to the choir.

    The fact that people are posting facts about the midterms and how there are certain groups of people that have been awakened due to Trump's election is in no way indicative of not realizing he is a threat. People are applauding the wave of people, diverse people, who won in the midterms. 

    Trump is an asshole. He is also a master manipulator. Most people are quite aware of that and the fact that if the Democrats do not run someone who is a beloved figure in America in 2020 that Trump could win again due to the electoral college. But when we see an overwhelming amount of people voting in a midterm election and see red states or red stalwarts in states turning blue, we are hopeful. 

    The one group of people that have NEVER been fooled or taken Trump's danger for granted are black women. They have been the saving grace for the Democratic party in many ways. White women went 49/49 Dem/Rep this midterm. This is nationwide. There are differences in that percentage in different parts of the country. 

    Putting Trump down is a necessity. The man does such outrageous things that people need to vent about it and through venting we work through it. He is a despicable person. He is also the most powerful person in the world and he knows it. His behavior at the press conference where you were saying he was 'gangsta' was a petulant angry man who knew that he was going to have to answer to people for the first time in his life. Democrats have power to have a check on Trump and the corruption in the government and they need to do it in a measured way so as not to overreach. This is understood. We got it. We are able to be happy and laugh while still understanding that he is packing the courts and ruining the environment and our relationships with other countries and making people question the very institutions that enable this country to exist. He is dangerous and he has a cult of people who believe everything that he says. There are people who are scared that an invasion is coming with small pox and leprosy. They really, really believe it. And believe everything he says and only him. It's scary. There are also people who love the money they are making due to his loosening banking regulations and environmental regulations and the multi trillion dollar tax cut for the rich. They will just hold their nose and vote for him.

    No one on here, as far as I know, is a member of the DNC. We can vote, educate ourselves, try to influence people who we know and possibly some people will become active in community or state politics. There is nothing that we can do about the cult people, the rich people and those who don't pay attention and either just vote Republican or don't vote at all.

    Why don't you understand that we understand that? People can celebrate and laugh. This is a 24/7 'pay attention to me' President. It is exhausting. When there is something to laugh about or be hopeful about then people will talk about it. 

    If you want to laugh with tears running down your face in 2020 if Trump wins, good on you. There is not a damn thing that most of us can do about the entire freaking country. We understand. Stop thinking we are stupid. Please. 
    There is a lot of good here in this post, and I’m about to do something I don’t like...cherry pick. 

    You say Trump could win “due to the electoral college”. I’ve heard people say stuff like this a bunch, and it’s usually a cutdown of the electoral college process. Not sure if yours is, but regardless, that is the system. It’s how we’ve elected presidents forever. So it’s not an excuse to lose “due to the electoral college”...that’s how these are won and lost every damn time. And personally with the crap spewed by trump and his most avid followers AND the crap spewed here about people that voted for trump...I’m glad we have it. I can’t imagine this country run by only the biggest cities and the coasts. Might as well split into 3 countries at that point.
    I think that the country should be an actual democracy and have one person one vote. Conversely to your point, why should people that live in states with the highest amount of people (and who pay the largest amount of taxes to the country) be afforded such a  small amount of the vote? If people choose to live in states that have vast amounts of land and free space, that is already a plus in so many ways. But they shouldn't be given as much weight as a state with millions of people.   

    If every vote counts, then every vote should be counted. They do it in the state and local elections, it should be done in the Presidential election. The only reason we have an electoral college is because of slavery. It's time for it to go away. 

    And yes - that was quite a cherry pick. 'There's a lot of good here"....but let me just comment on this one sentence.

    But such is the nature of political discourse. :wink:
    Hey / I admitted my cherry pick! It just struck me.

    You know I tend to like what the electoral college gives us...though I’ve often wondered about splitting a States electoral votes based on the voting %. I can see the value in both electoral college and the straight up vote though 
    I know you did, that's why I answered your question. 

    We seem to be almost on the same page here. Cool! :smiley:
    Post edited by njnancy on
  • unsungunsung Posts: 9,486
    The next two years are going to have great comedic value.
  • mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 12,251
    unsung said:
    The next two years are going to have great comedic value.
    Ha ha.. then we look at the Republican hypocrites.  How did they do with the fiscal responsibility the last two years? How's that debt and deficit doing? 
    It's amazing how triggered you guys are about a freshman representative. Snowflake assholes, right?
  • mrussel1 said:
    unsung said:
    The next two years are going to have great comedic value.
    Ha ha.. then we look at the Republican hypocrites.  How did they do with the fiscal responsibility the last two years? How's that debt and deficit doing? 
    It's amazing how triggered you guys are about a freshman representative. Snowflake assholes, right?
    Or then complain when they earn six or seven figures for a book deal or for giving speeches. I think it boils down to fear and jealousy for a certain poster.
     
    09/15/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/29/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield, MA; 08/18/08, O2 London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA;

    "If you're looking down on someone, it better be to extend them a hand to lift them up."

    Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

    Brilliantati©
  • mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 12,251
    mrussel1 said:
    unsung said:
    The next two years are going to have great comedic value.
    Ha ha.. then we look at the Republican hypocrites.  How did they do with the fiscal responsibility the last two years? How's that debt and deficit doing? 
    It's amazing how triggered you guys are about a freshman representative. Snowflake assholes, right?
    Or then complain when they earn six or seven figures for a book deal or for giving speeches. I think it boils down to fear and jealousy for a certain poster.
     
    That's why we vote,  to make sure they hear us!  Oh wait.. not everyone.   
    Making a difference,  one misleading meme at a time. 
  • unsungunsung Posts: 9,486
    There’s nothing misleading at all.  She comes from the Bernie Sanders School of Economics, everything is FREE!!!!!!  It’s cheaper so we just pay for it, lol.  Completely clueless.
  • njnancynjnancy Northern New JerseyPosts: 4,653
    unsung said:
    There’s nothing misleading at all.  She comes from the Bernie Sanders School of Economics, everything is FREE!!!!!!  It’s cheaper so we just pay for it, lol.  Completely clueless.
    What is the origin of this meme. From where did you find it? Or did you make it yourself? 

    Sourcing is important for most people. Putting text on pictures is important to others. 

    I"ll wait.
  • njnancynjnancy Northern New JerseyPosts: 4,653
    mrussel1 said:
    njnancy said:
    njnancy said:
    You've lost all credibility. Seriously, that was just a horrible post. 

    You were asked to come up with some ideas and you are posting about sticking Willies. 

    And Bernie would be eaten alive. Completely wrong direction. Not even a consideration.
    I have to ask, why do you think you have the credibility to take someone’s credibility away?  Weird statement to make.
    He lost all credibility WITH ME. I can make that choice for myself in the course of a back and forth. I do not speak for anyone else in that. I thought it was a horrible post.

    He has been hammering away at anything and everything people post with references to 2020 and Trump's gonna win 'cause 'we' just don't get it.

    So I attempted to let him know that Yes, we did understand and to please stop thinking we were stupid. The only thing he took from it was that he didn't call anyone stupid and he was self appointed to 'stir things up'. Someone else then asked him to stop repeating the criticism and to give some actual policies or recommendations for the Democrats to use so as not to lose to Trump again. 

    He posted a bunch of stuff about bumper stickers and the charismatic nature of candidates but gave no policies or strategies for the Dems, except that they should run Bernie. :get_outta_here:

    Then he started posting about Slick Willie stickin' his willie in 20 year old interns and, for me, that was just the end of credibility in that particular argument. If you are going to decide to take on almost everyone as the voice of reason, then please sound reasonable. 

    He doesn't have to care if I think his argument was credible nor do you. And I do not hand out credibility passes to the AMT. But I do call bullshit when I see it. And that's what I did last night.
    Right on,  write on...
    I missed this earlier.

    Hello "someone else".   :hang_loose:
  • mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 12,251
    unsung said:
    There’s nothing misleading at all.  She comes from the Bernie Sanders School of Economics, everything is FREE!!!!!!  It’s cheaper so we just pay for it, lol.  Completely clueless.
    So these are actual quotes from a Q&A,  is that right? 
  • mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 12,251
    unsung said:
    There’s nothing misleading at all.  She comes from the Bernie Sanders School of Economics, everything is FREE!!!!!!  It’s cheaper so we just pay for it, lol.  Completely clueless.
    Oh and btw, quit your lying.  Sanders never said anything of the sort. He had a very detailed plan on raising taxes on individuals and corporations to pay for the social services.  I'm not a fan of his in the least,  but your statement is false as usual. 
  • BentleyspopBentleyspop Craft Beer Brewery, ColoradoPosts: 6,324
    edited November 2018
    mrussel1 said:
    unsung said:
    The next two years are going to have great comedic value.
    Ha ha.. then we look at the Republican hypocrites.  How did they do with the fiscal responsibility the last two years? How's that debt and deficit doing? 
    It's amazing how triggered you guys are about a freshman representative. Snowflake assholes, right?
    They aren't  just triggered but also scared shitless of an educated, Hispanic woman with her own thoughts, goals, and ideas.
    Post edited by Bentleyspop on
  • my2handsmy2hands Posts: 17,118
    edited November 2018
    You're offended that slick willy stuck his willie in a 20something intern, or that i dare joke about it? Oh the humanity, a PG-13 joke on a rock bands message board, oh the horror! But i can call the POTUS you dont like a piece of shit and you'd cheer me on, right? I love the smell of uptight hypocrisy in the early am

    Maybe you prefer some cigar jokes? 

    Sorry, you're right, how dare i look at the 2020 electoral map, everyone is still masturbating to the blue tsunami, how could i forget. Trump is the worst ever, but lets not have a serious discussion about 2020. Right, got it. Also, i started to breakdown policies dems should target, and the 3 states they should be targeted at. Better have a candidate though, otherwise it wont matter. And Mrussel, it is ALL about marketing, that's actually my point. TV wins POTUS elections, along with the pendulum of political zeitgeist, not policy wonk. To deny that is crazy talk in my opinion

    For those lacking reading comprehension skills, i did not say i would run Bernie or that he was my choice in 2020. I said i felt he may win the ticket, name recognition and energized supporters. I clearly said i wasnt sure who would get my vote in the primary, not sure who is on the ballot yet. Nice try, though

    And for the record, just to be clear, i don't give AF who gives me "credibility" or not. Get over yourself
    Post edited by my2hands on
  • njnancynjnancy Northern New JerseyPosts: 4,653
    :rofl:
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 21,162
    So we can get drone deliveries to our homes but keep relying on outdated voting machines across the country, how long was Scott the Governor of Florida and they still can’t count votes can’t trust Scott !
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • CM189191CM189191 Minneapolis via ChicagoPosts: 4,483
    unsung said:
    There’s nothing misleading at all.  She comes from the Bernie Sanders School of Economics, everything is FREE!!!!!!  It’s cheaper so we just pay for it, lol.  Completely clueless.

    I see the latest GOP bogeyman has been determined.

    We get it, she's a woman.  And a minority.  (gasp)

    Are we going to have to listen to you blow this dog whistle for the next 4 years?  It's not even subtle anymore. 
    WI 6/27/98 WI 10/8/00 MO 10/11/00 IL 4/23/03 MN 6/26/06 MN 6/27/06 WI 6/30/06 IL 8/5/07 IL 8/21/08 (EV) IL 8/22/08 (EV) IL 8/23/09 IL 8/24/09 IN 5/7/10 IL 6/28/11 (EV) IL 6/29/11 (EV) WI 9/3/11 WI 9/4/11 IL 7/19/13 NE 10/09/14 IL 10/17/14 MN 10/19/14 FL 4/11/16 IL 8/20/16 IL 8/22/16 IL 08/18/18 IL 08/20/18
  • BentleyspopBentleyspop Craft Beer Brewery, ColoradoPosts: 6,324
    CM189191 said:
    unsung said:
    There’s nothing misleading at all.  She comes from the Bernie Sanders School of Economics, everything is FREE!!!!!!  It’s cheaper so we just pay for it, lol.  Completely clueless.

    I see the latest GOP bogeyman has been determined.

    We get it, she's a woman.  And a minority.  (gasp)

    Are we going to have to listen to you blow this dog whistle for the next 4 years?  It's not even subtle anymore. 
    The white supremacist, white nationalist, racist incels are scared shitless of an educated, Hispanic woman with her own thoughts, goals, and ideas.
  • my2handsmy2hands Posts: 17,118
    Pretty sure unsung is more focused on the democratic socialist thing than race and sex 

    Not everything is racism or sexism, good god

    Same reason fox has been focused on her, socialism is the boogeyman, not her race
  • dankinddankind I am not your foot. Posts: 13,631
    edited November 2018
    my2hands said:
    Pretty sure unsung is more focused on the democratic socialist thing than race and sex 

    Not everything is racism or sexism, good god

    Same reason fox has been focused on her, socialism is the boogeyman, not her race
    You seemed to be saying something somewhat opposite of this in previous posts.

    So which is it, man? Are people focused on policy or personality?


    Post edited by dankind on
    I SAW PEARL JAM
  • Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Your Mom'sPosts: 8,414
    unsung said:
    There’s nothing misleading at all.  She comes from the Bernie Sanders School of Economics, everything is FREE!!!!!!  It’s cheaper so we just pay for it, lol.  Completely clueless.
    Medicare for all isn't clueless....there is no logical argument that you could make that would lead anyone with a brain larger than a pea to believe that it wouldn't be cheaper.  That's easy logic.  
    Remember the Thomas Nine!! (10/02/2018)

    1998: Noblesville
    2003: Noblesville
    2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville
    2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Chicago
    2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1
    2018: Wrigley #1, Wrigley #2, Boston #1, Boston #2
  • pjhawkspjhawks Posts: 9,464
    unsung said:
    The next two years are going to have great comedic value.
    this is so stupid. she never said she didn't know how to pay for it just that she couldn't afford it right now. you know since her high paying job in DC doesn't start until January.  nice effort though.
  • mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 12,251
    dankind said:
    my2hands said:
    Pretty sure unsung is more focused on the democratic socialist thing than race and sex 

    Not everything is racism or sexism, good god

    Same reason fox has been focused on her, socialism is the boogeyman, not her race
    You seemed to be saying something somewhat opposite of this in previous posts.

    So which is it, man? Are people focused on policy or personality?


    It's exhausting trying to have a debate with someone who says something, disagrees with it when it's summarized, and then says it again.  WTF.  
  • mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 12,251
    Sinema up by 1.7%.  Lead is growing.  She's up by 4%!! in Maricopa, and that's with a Green candidate on the ballot.  I'm really not sure how McSally closes the gap in the small counties that are left.  And Trump is busy blaming the Democrats for the 600 pt Dow drop.  

    The ride is ending.  By 2020, we'll be in a recession and Trump will have zero levers to pull to get us out of it. That's what happens when you cut taxes during a Bull market.  Doi...
  • mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 12,251
    And it is officially called!  Congrats to Senator Sinema! 
     https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/414604-sinema-defeats-mcsally-in-key-arizona-senate-race
Sign In or Register to comment.