Should I ask Agnes out on a date?

Comments

• Spiritual_ChaosSpiritual_Chaos Posts: 28,792
    edited May 2019
    At least me and my collegues were winners in sthlm! Now she’ll take me back!

"Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • JPPJ84JPPJ84 Hamburg, Germany Posts: 3,428
    Congratulations!
  • kce8kce8 Posts: 1,636
    Congratulations S_C, I hope you had a great time/party !!! :joy:
  • OffSheGoes35OffSheGoes35 Posts: 3,487
    No
    I wish you well, S_C. Hope you find someone fun and creative!
  • SD48277SD48277 Woodstock, NY Posts: 12,242
    Are you female? Between the age of consent and ~36? Breathing and have a pulse? Under 200 lbs & good hygiene?  No drug use or STDs? If so, you pass the preliminary stage of my type.  Personality test develops over time.
    What about gainfully employed, or are you okay with being a sugar daddy?
    ELITIST FUK
  • HesCalledDyerHesCalledDyer Maryland Posts: 16,415
    SD48277 said:
    Are you female? Between the age of consent and ~36? Breathing and have a pulse? Under 200 lbs & good hygiene?  No drug use or STDs? If so, you pass the preliminary stage of my type.  Personality test develops over time.
    Yeah that's a must. I can't afford myself so odds are I need a sugar mama.
    SD48277 said:
    In that case, you might want to extend the age bracket a little.
    ELITIST FUK
    SD48277 said:
    SD48277 said:
    Single is fine... lol
    SD48277 said:
    SD48277 said:
    Single is fine... lol
    Fair enough.
    ELITIST FUK
  • njnancynjnancy Northern New Jersey Posts: 5,096
    edited May 2019
    Yes

That is wonderful! Congratulations to you and your team! Very Cool! :clap:

Is that you in the middle in the checkered shirt looking inquisitive?
    Post edited by njnancy on
  • njnancynjnancy Northern New Jersey Posts: 5,096
    edited May 2019
    Yes
    SD48277 said:
    SD48277 said:
    Single is fine... lol
    You also didn't include the kid ban. That might be an important thing to filter out that problem.

And you really would date an 18 year old, or 22 year old? Just curious.
    Post edited by njnancy on
  • dankinddankind I am not your foot. Posts: 20,827
    Yes
    njnancy said:
    SD48277 said:
    SD48277 said:
    Single is fine... lol
    You also didn't include the kid ban. That might be an important thing to filter out that problem.

An 18-year-old female is far more mature than any male will be very be. 
    I SAW PEARL JAM
    edited May 2019
    njnancy said:

That is wonderful! Congratulations to you and your team! Very Cool! :clap:

Is that you in the middle in the checkered shirt looking inquisitive?
    Haha. Yes. 

And this is the moment where you feel that the girl who flip-flopped on me "dodged a bullet"... 

:P
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
    edited May 2019
    So, went south with the "No-jokes-around-me-thank-you"-Girl. 

Didn't want to keep dating, and didn't have room for any more "friends" so when not wanting me as a "date/lover" there was no point in me at all. With felt kind of unsympathetic to say. She could have put the sentiment into "subtext" at least. These god damn millennials who haven't read a scriptwriting book by William Goldman in their life. WHAT HAPPEND WITH READING BOOKS?

All of this made me feel mentally drained. I've just been so tired. And the pounding of anxiety in my chest. IT HIT ME FROM NO WHERE LIKE A GOD DAMN TRUCK.

Never again. You hear me Norse god of love Freyja - don't you dare put that evil on me again!

But yeah, just weird. Sad that she didn't understood I liked her when she was open to it. And now her liking me is "gone" when she knows... If that is the truth, that is. What are the odds. All because of a fucking pointless joke.
    Post edited by Spiritual_Chaos on
    Yes
    dankind said:

I SAW PEARL JAM
    No

Didn't want to keep dating, and didn't have room for any more "friends" so when not wanting me as a "date/lover" there was no point in me at all. With felt kind of unsympathetic to say. She could have put the sentiment into "subtext" at least. These god damn millennials who haven't read a scriptwriting book by William Goldman in their life. WHAT HAPPEND WITH READING BOOKS?

All of this made me feel mentally drained. I've just been so tired. And the pounding of anxiety in my chest. IT HIT ME FROM NO WHERE LIKE A GOD DAMN TRUCK.

Never again. You hear me Norse god of love Freyja - don't you dare put that evil on me again!

But yeah, just weird. Sad that she didn't understood I liked her when she was open to it. And now her liking me is "gone" when she knows... If that is the truth, that is. What are the odds. All because of a fucking pointless joke.
    So, me and Nancy need to get a third rocking chair? We need to come up with a name for this gang! 
    Yes

So, me and Nancy need to get a third rocking chair? We need to come up with a name for this gang! 

I SAW PEARL JAM
    edited May 2019
    dankind said:

That one moment when you're brain is figuring out if its Stranger Things or IT.

I like rocking chairs and I’m really good at mixing Gin Tonic, does that get me in?
    No
    JPPJ84 said:

I like rocking chairs and I’m really good at mixing Gin Tonic, does that get me in?
    Say, @njnancy how big is your porch? Or shall we all just chip in for a yacht? Spiritual can afford it-- he has just won a big award.
    No
    We can all sail around in The Loveless Boat.
  • oftenreadingoftenreading Victoria, BC Posts: 12,818
    Yes

Who's the captain?
    my small self... like a book amongst the many on a shelf

Who's the captain?
    The cat
    edited May 2019
    No

Who's the captain?
    Wilson

Post edited by OffSheGoes35 on
  • HobbesHobbes Pacific Northwest Posts: 6,377
    JPPJ84 said:

Say, @njnancy how big is your porch? Or shall we all just chip in for a yacht? Spiritual can afford it-- he has just won a big award.
    See the source image
    No
    Are you going to buy us a yacht, @Spiritual_Chaos ??? Pleeeease--we'll let you drink tequila and sing GN'R songs. I might even join in on some songs. 
    JPPJ84 said:

Cucumber or Lime?
    JPPJ84 said:

Cucumber or Lime?
    Garnish always depends on the Gin!
    JPPJ84 said:
    JPPJ84 said:

Cucumber or Lime?
    Garnish always depends on the Gin!
    Haha. Im used to the cheap kind - with lime. never drink it though - only beer.

Then my friend past weekend forced me to buy - expensive - versions with Hendricks(?) Gin and cucumber and pepper. Tasted alot better than the "normal cheap" kind. But man, don't wanna know how much I spent on alcohol. 

Met some Americans from Utah though who was visiting who bought one of the GT:s for me. 
    njnancy said:
    SD48277 said:
    SD48277 said:
    Single is fine... lol

I wouldn't rule it out.