Should I ask Agnes out on a date?

Comments

• mcgruff10 said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    PJ_Soul said:

mcgruff10 said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    It was just a friendly visit by the way.

But when Thumbing my Way came on the stereo she started humming/singing along, and immediately in my head for a moment I tried to make the song into actually being Black or something known that people could sing along too, my brain couldn't fathom someone random singing along to that "deep cut" song.

But then I had to come to terms with it actually being Thumbing my way -- and it turns out she bought Riot Act when it came out!

Pretty cool.
    Any woman who admits to buying riot act is not worth pursuing.  
    Naw, that was my peak of pursuing - but when she told me she had cried listening to the Krakow version of Just Breathe (but didn't say anything about All or None being played just after) I was all:

Duuuuude, just breathe is a sign of a real winner!! All or none sucks ass.  She s a winner!! She’s the one!!  Get her back now!!
    Dude. How did Thirty once put it when you said you didn't know anything about The Hip? "You make it so hard to like you" I think it was? .... I think I know how he was feeling. :lol:;)
    To be fair I m probably the second person outside of Canada who have heard of the hip. 
    that is just plain not true. they would pack hundreds-capacity clubs, and sometimes 2000 seat theatres in the states, and not just detroit and buffalo, all over the place. 

there's a reason he was mentioned in the in memoriam on the grammys last year. 
    I was being sarcastic Paul. ;)
    but I do stand by opinion of all or none being as exciting as watching paint dry. 
    Could ed s voice be any more boring?  I nearly fell asleep when they played it at msg 2, 2016.  
    You americans always look like You’re falling asleep at shows. Regardless of song. :P

To be fair though... most of their blood is diverted to their digestive system that is attempting to deal with the Golden Corral feast prior to the event.

There's just not enough for their brains to keep them alert.
    God. damn. it. You finally stopped bashing Carls Jr. and now you're trashing Golden Corra!?!  :not_listening:
    Haha                              

I've never bashed Carls Jr.

I can't say the same thing about the Golden Corral! For some, it's the best place in the world to go before popping off a few rounds at the landfill or maybe visiting your cousin lol! 

I think I might rather take a nail gun to my sack than eat at Golden Corral.

Nah, I would eat there before nailing my scrot but I had to stop and think about it.

Ouch.

Just ouch.
    "My brain's a good brain!"
  • darwinstheorydarwinstheory LaPorte, IN Posts: 5,683
    Yes
    Nah, that's how he gets his feel goods. 

"A smart monkey doesn't monkey around with another monkey's monkey" - Darwin's Theory
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,456
    edited January 2019
    Yes
    mcgruff10 said:
    PJ_Soul said:

mcgruff10 said:
    mcgruff10 said:

But when Thumbing my Way came on the stereo she started humming/singing along, and immediately in my head for a moment I tried to make the song into actually being Black or something known that people could sing along too, my brain couldn't fathom someone random singing along to that "deep cut" song.

But then I had to come to terms with it actually being Thumbing my way -- and it turns out she bought Riot Act when it came out!

Pretty cool.
    Naw, that was my peak of pursuing - but when she told me she had cried listening to the Krakow version of Just Breathe (but didn't say anything about All or None being played just after) I was all:

Duuuuude, just breathe is a sign of a real winner!! All or none sucks ass.  She s a winner!! She’s the one!!  Get her back now!!
    Dude. How did Thirty once put it when you said you didn't know anything about The Hip? "You make it so hard to like you" I think it was? .... I think I know how he was feeling. :lol:;)
    To be fair I m probably the second person outside of Canada who have heard of the hip. 
    that is just plain not true. they would pack hundreds-capacity clubs, and sometimes 2000 seat theatres in the states, and not just detroit and buffalo, all over the place. 

They played Woodstock 94, didn't they?

Man, I love this thread.
    Post edited by PJ_Soul on
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • OffSheGoes35OffSheGoes35 Posts: 3,487
    No
    mcgruff10 said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    PJ_Soul said:

mcgruff10 said:
    mcgruff10 said:

Pretty cool.

but I do stand by opinion of all or none being as exciting as watching paint dry. 
    Could ed s voice be any more boring?  I nearly fell asleep when they played it at msg 2, 2016.  
    You americans always look like You’re falling asleep at shows. Regardless of song. :P

To be fair though... most of their blood is diverted to their digestive system that is attempting to deal with the Golden Corral feast prior to the event.

God. damn. it. You finally stopped bashing Carls Jr. and now you're trashing Golden Corra!?!  :not_listening:
    Haha                              

I can't say the same thing about the Golden Corral! For some, it's the best place in the world to go before popping off a few rounds at the landfill or maybe visiting your cousin lol! 

AMT
    Police Abuse thread
    Sept. 2016

• oftenreadingoftenreading Victoria, BC Posts: 12,818
    Yes
    mcgruff10 said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    PJ_Soul said:

mcgruff10 said:
    mcgruff10 said:

Pretty cool.

Haha                              

AMT
    Police Abuse thread
    Sept. 2016

So it’s true - what you say on the internet never goes away. 

my small self... like a book amongst the many on a shelf
  • HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,808
    PJ_Soul said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    PJ_Soul said:

mcgruff10 said:
    mcgruff10 said:

Pretty cool.

They played Woodstock 94, didn't they?

Man, I love this thread.
    they sure did. watched the entire thing on youtube a few weeks back. fuck I miss gord. 
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

• dankinddankind I am not your foot. Posts: 20,827
    Yes
    mcgruff10 said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    PJ_Soul said:

mcgruff10 said:
    mcgruff10 said:

Pretty cool.

Haha                              

AMT
    Police Abuse thread
    Sept. 2016

Fucking Rain Woman over here. 

It's OK, @OffSheGoes35

I'm not burned. I'm not burned, man. I'm not burned.

What another absolute shit film. Poor Kmart.
    I SAW PEARL JAM
  • mcgruff10 said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    PJ_Soul said:

mcgruff10 said:
    mcgruff10 said:

Pretty cool.

Haha                              

AMT
    Police Abuse thread
    Sept. 2016

Holy Christ.

I’ve dun and got me a fierce adversary lol
    No
    dankind said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    PJ_Soul said:

mcgruff10 said:
    mcgruff10 said:

Pretty cool.

Haha                              

AMT
    Police Abuse thread
    Sept. 2016

It's OK, @OffSheGoes35

I'm an excellent driver.
  • dankind said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    PJ_Soul said:

mcgruff10 said:
    mcgruff10 said:

Pretty cool.

Haha                              

AMT
    Police Abuse thread
    Sept. 2016

It's OK, @OffSheGoes35

I'm an excellent driver.

Shouldn't you be watching Judge Wapner right now?
    No
     =) 
  • lastexitlondonlastexitlondon Posts: 11,596
    edited January 2019
    Yes
    Uh oh 20 minutes till wapner
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
  • Do you guys know how much an analog 10C membership is going to cost next year?

About a hundred dollars.
  • Spiritual_ChaosSpiritual_Chaos Posts: 28,792
    edited January 2019
    For someone not even knowing what "Nintendo"is, Maja was pretty decent at playing New Super Mario Bros.

Mario Kart less so. It's quite boring playing Mario Kart with someone who hasn't played it when you yourself are decent at it, however much Nintendo has tried to party it up. 

I also had her try Captain Toad Treasure Tracker.

I started up The Exorcist just before she had to leave. 

Albums played while playing videogames: 
    Joakim Thåström - Kärlek är för dom
    Pearl Jam - Live at the Gorge 2005 (the first acoustic disc)
    Tori Amos - To Venus and Back (disc 2, the AMAZING live disc)

Cool person. Nice hanging out with. Gonna try to do something more "showing her the city" stuff if we hang again.
    Post edited by Spiritual_Chaos on
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • Yes
    Dude Mario is not what you should be doing with a lady. They really are not into that stuff and honestly how old are you without being rude. When inviting a lady round playing kids games is not a great plan. And no wonder she doesn't know what it is. That's a good sign.
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
    edited January 2019
    Dude Mario is not what you should be doing with a lady. They really are not into that stuff and honestly how old are you without being rude. 
    Doesn't this say more about how old you are?
    Post edited by Spiritual_Chaos on
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
    No
    That was one hell of an update. I feel informed and loved.

As for the video games and Kiss memorabilia, do we want him to "be himself" or put everything away? Can't have it both ways. Or am I wrong?
  • rgambsrgambs Posts: 13,576
    mcgruff10 said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    PJ_Soul said:

mcgruff10 said:
    mcgruff10 said:

Pretty cool.

Haha                              

I think I might rather take a nail gun to my sack than eat at Golden Corral.

Nah, I would eat there before nailing my scrot but I had to stop and think about it.
    We used to get super-duper baked and then go there, and it would be glorious!
    I wouldn't go for a good meal, but for an epic munch-out, oh yeah!
    Monkey Driven, Call this Living?
  • That was one hell of an update. I feel informed and loved.

As for the video games and Kiss memorabilia, do we want him to "be himself" or put everything away? Can't have it both ways. Or am I wrong?
    For the first time in a long time... you are not wrong.

Now go watch Wapner. 
    No
    This is my lucky day. Feel like going to Vegas.

edited January 2019
    That was one hell of an update. I feel informed and loved.

She was the one suggestion playing something together. And if she wanted me to paint her with Vinnie Vincents face make-up I would have done that too.

You people need to stop living in the 19-fucking-50s regarding how people interact and behave in the world.
    No
    Paint her face, I don't give a shit. I've always loved this pic of Dalí and his wife, Gala...

• Paint her face, I don't give a shit. I've always loved this pic of Dalí and his wife, Gala...

Oh, Salvador "It is not cheating because I don't ejaculate inside the women" Dali.
    No
    From what I've read, Gala was no shrinking violet.
  • From what I've read, Gala was no shrinking violet.
    You like Spellbound?
    No
    Which one? 
    No
    The Hitchcock film, the Korean film, or the game? 
  • The Hitchcock film, the Korean film, or the game? 
    The one with 

SWEDISH GODDESS OF ACTING INGRID BERGMAN
    edited January 2019
    or; the one connected to Dali
    No
    I've never watched it. I will try to do that this weekend!