albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
  • Options
    dankinddankind I am not your foot. Posts: 20,827
    Yes
    She will now think something  is up.

https://youtu.be/hoS1MCF8AeI
    I SAW PEARL JAM
  • Options
    AnnafalkAnnafalk Sweden Posts: 4,004
    Yes
    Yes, she must think he's pissed she said no before.
  • Options
    No
    ...or she's walking on sunshine, because now she can binge watch House of Cards!
  • Options
    dankinddankind I am not your foot. Posts: 20,827
    Yes
    ...or she's walking on sunshine, because now she can binge watch House of Cards!
    YOU'RE a card!

http://community.pearljam.com/discussion/266838/the-you-are-thread#latest
    I SAW PEARL JAM
  • Options
    No
     =)     
     Good call!
  • Options
    Her loss. The last season is suppose to suck.
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • Options
    F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,618
    No
    dankind said:
    She will now think something  is up.

https://youtu.be/hoS1MCF8AeI

BOOOIIINNGGGGGG!
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • Options
    darwinstheorydarwinstheory LaPorte, IN Posts: 5,762
    Yes
    Uhhh huh-huh
    "A smart monkey doesn't monkey around with another monkey's monkey" - Darwin's Theory
  • Options
    Thoughts_ArriveThoughts_Arrive Melbourne, Australia Posts: 15,165
    Yes
    I will never know what love feels like.
    Why?
    Because I am one of the mutants on Table #9.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PctjwGR6cbQ
    Adelaide 17/11/2009, Melbourne 20/11/2009, Sydney 22/11/2009, Melbourne (Big Day Out Festival) 24/01/2014
  • Options
    bootlegger10bootlegger10 Posts: 15,537
    Yes
    Why?

I came up with a great idea for those who feel self conscious  about eating dinner out alone if they can’t find a date.   Hotel restaurants!   Wear a sports jacket of an out of team or dress like a traveling business person and people will assume you are from out of town and not a mutant from table nine!
  • Options
    njnancynjnancy Northern New Jersey Posts: 5,096
    Yes
    You guys are being way too reassuring. Dyer, we are both going to be posting in the Dying Alone thread when we're 80. 
    There's a Dying Alone thread? I'd fit right in there. I need to start liking cats and housecoats.

OffSheGoes35 said:
    :lol:
    Cognac it is!
    But Brandy is such a fine....

Spiritual_Chaos said:
    Need to postpone again. Deadline friday for animation. Thought I had an extra week on me. Fuck.
    If you keep postponing, YOU ARE going to be in the Dying Alone thread too. 
  • Options
    Yes
    Why?

I came up with a great idea for those who feel self conscious  about eating dinner out alone if they can’t find a date.   Hotel restaurants!   Wear a sports jacket of an out of team or dress like a traveling business person and people will assume you are from out of town and not a mutant from table nine!
    I do lots of things alone. I usually bring a book with me. 
  • Options
    Spiritual_ChaosSpiritual_Chaos Posts: 28,972
    edited November 2018
    njnancy said:
    You guys are being way too reassuring. Dyer, we are both going to be posting in the Dying Alone thread when we're 80. 
    There's a Dying Alone thread? I'd fit right in there. I need to start liking cats and housecoats.

OffSheGoes35 said:
    :lol:
    Cognac it is!
    But Brandy is such a fine....

Spiritual_Chaos said:
    Need to postpone again. Deadline friday for animation. Thought I had an extra week on me. Fuck.
    If you keep postponing, YOU ARE going to be in the Dying Alone thread too. 

...Im always dying alone
    Post edited by Spiritual_Chaos on
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • Options
    OffSheGoes35OffSheGoes35 Posts: 3,487
    edited November 2018
    No
    Wtf? What movie is that, spiritual? So I can feel like a dumbass for not getting the reference the first time around.
    Post edited by OffSheGoes35 on
  • Options
    No
    njnancy said:
    We are gonna laugh and crochet 'til the cows (don't) come home!!! 
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,533
    edited November 2018
    Yes

Why?

That's actually one of the most effective ways to meet someone and/or get laid, let alone to not feel like a mutant, lol. I've never done this as a ploy at all, but I have traveled alone quite a bit, and I swear, I can't sit alone in a hotel restaurant or bar for longer than 5 minutes without being approached by a man who is also traveling alone. I mean, sometimes they are genuinely just looking for some nice company/conversation because it can get lonely traveling alone. But often enough they are specifically hoping to end up back in a hotel room with you as well.
    Post edited by PJ_Soul on
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    Yes
    njnancy said:
    And when we forget how to crochet, we'll just laugh. And wonder who the hell the other one is. :lol:
  • Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,831
    PJ_Soul said:

Why?

That's actually one of the most effective ways to meet someone and/or get laid, let alone to not feel like a mutant, lol. I've never done this as a ploy at all, but I have traveled alone quite a bit, and I swear, I can't sit alone in a hotel restaurant or bar for longer than 5 minutes without being approached by a man who is also traveling alone. I mean, sometimes they are genuinely just looking for some nice company/conversation because it can get lonely traveling alone. But often enough they are specifically hoping to end up back in a hotel room with you as well.
    hmmm.....I'd like to hear more about these occurrences. LOL
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    Yes
    Mutant forever
    Adelaide 17/11/2009, Melbourne 20/11/2009, Sydney 22/11/2009, Melbourne (Big Day Out Festival) 24/01/2014
  • Options
    mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 27,873
    Yes
    No wonder why Agnes said no. Spiritual probably tried to cut her salad/pizza with a pair of dull ass scissors on their first date. 
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • Options
    dudemandudeman Posts: 2,973
    Maybe Thoughts Arrive should ask Agnes out next.
    If hope can grow from dirt like me, it can be done. - EV
  • Options
    Yes
    dudeman said:
    But I'm a mutant on table # 9
  • Options
    dudemandudeman Posts: 2,973
    Rise above, man! Rise above.

Aspire to move out of the sister's basement of love.
    If hope can grow from dirt like me, it can be done. - EV
  • Options
    AnnafalkAnnafalk Sweden Posts: 4,004
  • Options
    No
    njnancy said:
    njnancy said:
    And when we forget how to crochet, we'll just laugh. And wonder who the hell the other one is. :lol:
    Sounds good to me! Lol!

dudeman said:
    But I'm a mutant on table # 9
    You're not allowed to watch Adam Sandler movies anymore. His movies are not meant to make life-altering impressions. Try some Will Ferrell instead. Please.
  • Options
    Yes
    Yes will ferrall.  Good choice
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
  • Options
    No
    Yes stranger than fiction
  • Options
    Yes stranger than fiction
    Remember loving that film. But has never had the energy to re-watch it. Even though I've tried on netflix.
  • Options
    Yes
    Annafalk said:
    Is this a serious thing? :open_mouth: