Options

Elizabeth Warren and Her Ancestry. Thoughts?

Comments

• Options
    brianluxbrianlux Moving through All Kinds of Terrain. Posts: 40,732
    Alright goddammit, but can I at least have some toast? 
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• Options
    unsungunsung I stopped by on March 7 2024. First time in many years, had to update payment info. Hope all is well. Politicians suck. Bye. Posts: 9,487
    You get avocado toast.
  • Options
    unsungunsung I stopped by on March 7 2024. First time in many years, had to update payment info. Hope all is well. Politicians suck. Bye. Posts: 9,487
    unsung said:
    brianlux said:
    my2hands said:
    rgambs said:
    my2hands said:
    Is it contrarian when I call out Warren for looking like a total jackass? Because frankly she looks like a fool now and is toast in a general, this is a total anchor around her ankle in regards to national office, and being a progressive looking for political prospects, that doesnt make me very happy. 

Only the most devout kool aid drinker could say this proved she is of NA heritage, which I've actually read here, and thinks this doesnt look bad. And then of course there is the hair splitting by my friends on the left trying to justify/explain it away. Progressives better start keeping it real and owning shit or this dude is sticking around for 6 more years, while stormy tweets about his dick lol
    my2hands said:
    Is it contrarian when I call out Warren for looking like a total jackass? Because frankly she looks like a fool now and is toast in a general, this is a total anchor around her ankle in regards to national office, and being a progressive looking for political prospects, that doesnt make me very happy. 

Only the most devout kool aid drinker could say this proved she is of NA heritage, which I've actually read here, and thinks this doesnt look bad. And then of course there is the hair splitting by my friends on the left trying to justify/explain it away. Progressives better start keeping it real and owning shit or this dude is sticking around for 6 more years, while stormy tweets about his dick lol
    When Trump does something that makes him look like a total jackass you dismiss it and say it isn't news.
    Why such a different reaction?
    Because I know Trump is a jackass and expect nothing less... i would like him to lose in 2020... and I support progressive candidates, especially if they are female.... so let's just say I'm a little disappointed in Pocahontas 

And then I come on here and see people say this proved she is of Native American heritage LOL, wtf?... or try to excuse/explain it away with some bullshit... which is ridiculous and plays right into the Republicans hands... progressives need to learn how to own shit and stop looking like fools, that shit doesnt win general elections

It's ok, hopefully Bernie runs because most of the dems are fake progressives and neoliberals sucking wall streets dick
    Really surprised to see you taking up  the "Pocahontas" name calling and hate for EW.  You really going to let a basically non-issue like this taint your opinion?  What about everything else she has done? 

I really get the feeling Trump and his legions are having there way with the American people.  Fucking politics.  Makes me want to vomit.
    It’s only a non-issue because she was proven wrong.  Had it been the other way around...well, we all know.

Yes, we know - Trump would still have refused to pay up. 
    Cool story.  I guess in a fictional world we can all imagine different outcomes.  In this one though he was right.
  • Options
    cincybearcatcincybearcat Posts: 16,109
    unsung said:
    my2hands said:
    unsung said:
    mickeyrat said:
    my2hands said:
    my2hands said:
    JimmyV said:
    my2hands said:
    JimmyV said:
    This is a potential problem for the Democratic primary moreso than the general election. There either is a better nominee or there is not. Every politician has warts and every politician has weaknesses that will be exploited by the opposition. If the Dems can find someone better then nominate that person. But if they can't and this is the only reason why then they will have shot themselves in the foot.

If Warren is the nominee, and the opponent is Trump, anyone voting for him over her while claiming they did so because of ancestry while discounting all of Trump's flaws is completely and totally full of shit. If false claims, misstatements and lies bother you only when one party makes them then it isn't really about any false claim, misstatement or lie. It's about rooting for one team over the other, nothing more.
    She is beyond tainted now, whether people like it or not. Unfortunately. Dont shoot the messenger
    I'm not saying you are wrong, but I'll take the "tainted" candidate over the sitting President who will be mired in a Supreme Court case regarding whether or not he can pardon himself.

not me, not worth the risk. she will not be getting my vote in the primary, you can bet that. I need someone that will beat this fucking guy, and Pocahontas isn't the one. I had some hopes, but alas, she shot herself in the foot 

I'm not a huge Warren fan but it seems he can grab pussies all day and become potus* and she can talk about how her grandparent didnt want her parents to get married due to her moms family lineage and she is eliminated.

The bias by moderates and dems against the left is the biggest problem affecting America 
    I'm not going to vote for her in the primary because I know she has no shot in a general election now, it at least that's my opinion. And this coming from a guy planning to try and vote for women straight down the ballot if possible 

I get that, but potus* will have a nasty attack and nickname for any opponent.

So what's the dems choices, Avenatti or Sean Penn, someone who will go curse for curse with him?

The media helped trump obliterate her this week, and the Indian thing was a legitimate family origin story of her parents marriage. I suspect her only alternative now is after her election to literally say fu^k you media, this really happened in my family and you took the liars side. Using curses and all.

I'm not going after you, I'm noting that there's an inherent bias against the dems by the media.

While the right gets to vote for a p grabber and Russian collaborator, there are unrealistic  expectations that the dems will be true to our democracy while at the same time, nasty enough to fight trump in the election. 

Almost as tough as landing a royal flush.
    Biden.
    Ugh. Old white lifetime politician that is creepy as hell? Surely the Dems can and will do better than that...I hope. Cause for fucks sake, they already made me actually vote for Hillary, and if Joe ran I’d have to vote for him....and I’ll throw up in my mouth as I do it.

Here is where we are far apart, I just don't understand why him being white matters.

If we said old black lifetime politician would it be an equal argument? Why would being black matter? 

Policies matter, nothing else.
    Fair point
    It matters cause trump is an old white man. So trying to separate from him. More than policies matter to the voters.
    Kind of a broad brush, no?  Kind of racist, no?
    Nope, not racist at all. 
    hippiemom = goodness
  • Options
    bootlegger10bootlegger10 Posts: 15,542
    It is crazy to think about it, but Trump calling EW "Pocahontas" ending up taking her down before she got started in the 2020 race.   He is an evil genius.
  • Options
    So when will people quit underestimating him?
  • Options
    JimmyVJimmyV Boston's MetroWest Posts: 18,922
    It's not that people underestimate Trump, it's that they overestimate his followers.

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • Options
    It is crazy to think about it, but Trump calling EW "Pocahontas" ending up taking her down before she got started in the 2020 race.   He is an evil genius.
    The general populous has a terrible memory.  I predict this will not last and it won't bring her down, except perhaps on the Pearl Jam A Moving Train sight where anything goes. 

unsung said:
    Not until he solves the riddle of fusion power.  But then again, if he learns some jazz to mix in with his rock status... fusion!

“The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”

• Options
    Warren doesn’t have a chance. Not before this and certainly not after.

Though, I said that about trump before. 
    hippiemom = goodness
  • Options
    JimmyV said:
    It's not that people underestimate Trump, it's that they overestimate his followers.
    So in a country that voted Taco Bell as the best Mexican joint you expect otherwise? 
  • Options
    edited October 2018
    unsung said:
    unsung said:
    mickeyrat said:
    my2hands said:
    my2hands said:
    JimmyV said:
    my2hands said:
    JimmyV said:
    This is a potential problem for the Democratic primary moreso than the general election. There either is a better nominee or there is not. Every politician has warts and every politician has weaknesses that will be exploited by the opposition. If the Dems can find someone better then nominate that person. But if they can't and this is the only reason why then they will have shot themselves in the foot.

If Warren is the nominee, and the opponent is Trump, anyone voting for him over her while claiming they did so because of ancestry while discounting all of Trump's flaws is completely and totally full of shit. If false claims, misstatements and lies bother you only when one party makes them then it isn't really about any false claim, misstatement or lie. It's about rooting for one team over the other, nothing more.
    She is beyond tainted now, whether people like it or not. Unfortunately. Dont shoot the messenger
    I'm not saying you are wrong, but I'll take the "tainted" candidate over the sitting President who will be mired in a Supreme Court case regarding whether or not he can pardon himself.

not me, not worth the risk. she will not be getting my vote in the primary, you can bet that. I need someone that will beat this fucking guy, and Pocahontas isn't the one. I had some hopes, but alas, she shot herself in the foot 

I'm not a huge Warren fan but it seems he can grab pussies all day and become potus* and she can talk about how her grandparent didnt want her parents to get married due to her moms family lineage and she is eliminated.

The bias by moderates and dems against the left is the biggest problem affecting America 
    I'm not going to vote for her in the primary because I know she has no shot in a general election now, it at least that's my opinion. And this coming from a guy planning to try and vote for women straight down the ballot if possible 

So what's the dems choices, Avenatti or Sean Penn, someone who will go curse for curse with him?

The media helped trump obliterate her this week, and the Indian thing was a legitimate family origin story of her parents marriage. I suspect her only alternative now is after her election to literally say fu^k you media, this really happened in my family and you took the liars side. Using curses and all.

I'm not going after you, I'm noting that there's an inherent bias against the dems by the media.

While the right gets to vote for a p grabber and Russian collaborator, there are unrealistic  expectations that the dems will be true to our democracy while at the same time, nasty enough to fight trump in the election. 

Biden.
    Ugh. Old white lifetime politician that is creepy as hell? Surely the Dems can and will do better than that...I hope. Cause for fucks sake, they already made me actually vote for Hillary, and if Joe ran I’d have to vote for him....and I’ll throw up in my mouth as I do it.

Here is where we are far apart, I just don't understand why him being white matters.

If we said old black lifetime politician would it be an equal argument? Why would being black matter? 

Name three policies of Elizabeth Warren’s that you oppose, with links, and an explanation for each of why. For a bonus, name two more and explain why. I look forward to your code. Or meme. BOO!

Anti-2A.
    Pro illegal immigration.
    Plays into the whole special interest group based on sex and color instead of treating people equally.

Care to back any of that up?
    It’s pretty clear.

But let me stop my life to find you five examples (your request) with links, footnotes, physical articles from your approved sources, and my dissertation on why I oppose each.  I could do that and you’d say I’m racist or fascist anyway, or now the new pathetic low thanks to njnancy “into little girls”.  

So why should I bother.  I guess I should be happy that I am not a deranged and unhinged screecher.
    Post edited by unsung on
  • Options
    mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 27,889
    unsung said:
    unsung said:
    unsung said:
    mickeyrat said:
    my2hands said:
    my2hands said:
    JimmyV said:
    my2hands said:
    JimmyV said:

Biden.

Name three policies of Elizabeth Warren’s that you oppose, with links, and an explanation for each of why. For a bonus, name two more and explain why. I look forward to your code. Or meme. BOO!

Anti-2A.
    Pro illegal immigration.
    Plays into the whole special interest group based on sex and color instead of treating people equally.

It’s pretty clear.

But let me stop my life to find you five examples (your request) with links, footnotes, physical articles from your approved sources, and my dissertation on why I oppose each.  I could do that and you’d say I’m racist or fascist anyway, or now the new pathetic low thanks to njnancy “into little girls”.  

So why should I bother.  I guess I should be happy that I am not a deranged and unhinged screecher.
    Look no further than her web page to show she is anti 2a. I mean she s a Democrat from Massachusetts and we are debating whether or not she is pro or anti 2a lol?
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • Options
    unsung said:
    unsung said:
    unsung said:
    mickeyrat said:
    my2hands said:
    my2hands said:
    JimmyV said:
    my2hands said:
    JimmyV said:

Biden.

Anti-2A.
    Pro illegal immigration.

It’s pretty clear.

When you’ve got nothing, screech. Can’t wait for the meme response. LMFAO!

09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
  • Options
    Ooooooooooo, an ever important life. Oh please don’t stop it. Society might collapse. 
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
  • Options
    unsung said:
    JimmyV said:
    So in a country that voted Taco Bell as the best Mexican joint you expect otherwise? 
    Depends on who is doing the polling and who is polled.   Social media is constantly gravitating toward the lowest common denominator and thus you see what we are becoming.   It's definitely a downward trend. 

Still, in the corners, there is so much more that  is being overshadowed by Idiots and bullies holding the spotlight... for now.  But for how long? 

We'll either wise up or or became a rancid burrito supreme.

• Options
    unsung said:
    I knew the moment he came down that escalator that he'd be president. I bet my father $5 after the first republican debate that he'd be win. It was the ultimate "I hate to say I told you so" moment. I just knew that this (America in 2016) was the right time for an entertainer like Trump to throw his (MAGA) hat in the ring. 

I also think he'll be reelected because the Democrats don't have anybody that can go toe-to-toe with him. I'm sure they have people that can go toe-to-toe on policy...but that shit doesn't matter. The Democrats need to find someone as entertaining as Trump. Yep...it's come to that. 
    2000: Camden 1, 2003: Philly, State College, Camden 1, MSG 2, Hershey, 2004: Reading, 2005: Philly, 2006: Camden 1, 2, East Rutherford 1, 2007: Lollapalooza, 2008: Camden 1, Washington D.C., MSG 1, 2, 2009: Philly 1, 2, 3, 4, 2010: Bristol, MSG 2, 2011: PJ20 1, 2, 2012: Made In America, 2013: Brooklyn 2, Philly 2, 2014: Denver, 2015: Global Citizen Festival, 2016: Philly 2, Fenway 1, 2018: Fenway 1, 2, 2021: Sea. Hear. Now. 2022: Camden

Pearl Jam bootlegs:
    http://wegotshit.blogspot.com
  • Options
    unsung said:
    I knew the moment he came down that escalator that he'd be president. I bet my father $5 after the first republican debate that he'd be win. It was the ultimate "I hate to say I told you so" moment. I just knew that this (America in 2016) was the right time for an entertainer like Trump to throw his (MAGA) hat in the ring. 

I also think he'll be reelected because the Democrats don't have anybody that can go toe-to-toe with him. I'm sure they have people that can go toe-to-toe on policy...but that shit doesn't matter. The Democrats need to find someone as entertaining as Trump. Yep...it's come to that. 

I agree. Full on WWE style.

The democrats need someone that is going to belittle the man beyond belief- even go after Melania and the rest of the family.

It has come to that. When you wrestle with pigs... you get muddy.
    "My brain's a good brain!"
  • Options
    unsung said:

I agree. Full on WWE style.

The democrats need someone that is going to belittle the man beyond belief- even go after Melania and the rest of the family.

It has come to that. When you wrestle with pigs... you get muddy.
    Yep. Michelle Obama once made that statement that "When they go low, we go high." I think it's time for the Democrats to check their morals at the door and battle Trump on his own grounds. That's the only way to beat him.
    2000: Camden 1, 2003: Philly, State College, Camden 1, MSG 2, Hershey, 2004: Reading, 2005: Philly, 2006: Camden 1, 2, East Rutherford 1, 2007: Lollapalooza, 2008: Camden 1, Washington D.C., MSG 1, 2, 2009: Philly 1, 2, 3, 4, 2010: Bristol, MSG 2, 2011: PJ20 1, 2, 2012: Made In America, 2013: Brooklyn 2, Philly 2, 2014: Denver, 2015: Global Citizen Festival, 2016: Philly 2, Fenway 1, 2018: Fenway 1, 2, 2021: Sea. Hear. Now. 2022: Camden

Pearl Jam bootlegs:
  • Options
    unsung said:

If you're saying the presidency has become a joke, I'd have to agree.  But what does that say about the American people who elected him?  A joke.  A bad joke.  Shame on us.

• Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,544
    my2hands said:
    Because it is funny... whether people realize it or not she looks like a total ass to most people now because of this, not him
    You just explained what is so seriously wrong with America right now.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    brianlux said:
    unsung said:

If you're saying the presidency has become a joke, I'd have to agree.  But what does that say about the American people who elected him?  A joke.  A bad joke.  Shame on us.
    Yes, it does reflect on us. Even those of us that didn't vote for him. We are a country where people like Kanye West and Kim Kardashian are important, influential people. In that kind of country, Donald Trump SHOULD be the president shouldn't he? I've said it since election day: "He's not the president we need, but he's the president we deserve."

Pearl Jam bootlegs:
  • Options
    brianlux said:
    unsung said:

Yes, it does reflect on us. Even those of us that didn't vote for him. We are a country where people like Kanye West and Kim Kardashian are important, influential people. In that kind of country, Donald Trump SHOULD be the president shouldn't he? I've said it since election day: "He's not the president we need, but he's the president we deserve."
    Well said- sad but true.

• Options
    PJ_Soul said:
    my2hands said:
    Because it is funny... whether people realize it or not she looks like a total ass to most people now because of this, not him
    Why?  Trump looks like an ass for a lot of things, his nicknaming is one.

But in this specific situation, she certainly looks pretty bad herself.
    hippiemom = goodness
  • Options
    I don't understand why this is such a big deal.  Of all the things we could complain about most politicians... wow.

• Options
    brianlux said:
    I don't understand why this is such a big deal.  Of all the things we could complain about most politicians... wow.
    It's not a big deal in reality....but when talking about elections you have to look at the optics of the situation.  And that matters to a lot of voters.  Part of the reason why JFK beat Nixon.  Optics.  

So while it doesn't matter to me more than issues, I'm betting it will to plenty of voters.  
    hippiemom = goodness
  • Options
    brianlux said:
    It's not a big deal in reality....but when talking about elections you have to look at the optics of the situation.  And that matters to a lot of voters.  Part of the reason why JFK beat Nixon.  Optics.  

So while it doesn't matter to me more than issues, I'm betting it will to plenty of voters.  
    I really don't think voters will be focused on this petty issue in two years.  If they are, and they re-elect Trump, then the idiot voters get what they deserve and the rest of us have to live in the same pool of slime.  Or do what I will do, move to Saturn. 

• Options
    edited October 2018
    PJ_Soul said:
    my2hands said:

You just explained why. Because so many people apparently think she is the total ass and not him, just because of this, without mention of all that ridiculous crap Trump said about it and that he promised $1M that he now won't give to charity. This one thing has been blown wildly out of proportion, while everything Trump does on a day to day basis is being minimized.
    Post edited by PJ_Soul on
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    PJ_Soul said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    my2hands said:

You just explained why. Because so many people apparently think she is the total ass and not him, just because of this. This one thing has been blown wildly out of proportion, while everything Trump does on a day to day basis is being minimized.
    Exactly!  And how crazy is that!?

Say, how difficult is it to emigrate to Canada these days?  My step daughter lives in Alaska, my sister in the Bay Area, and my brother and some nephews in Washington state.  BC would put me about half way between the extremes and would be a release from this insane asylum we live in.

• Options
    edited October 2018
    brianlux said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    my2hands said:

You just explained why. Because so many people apparently think she is the total ass and not him, just because of this. This one thing has been blown wildly out of proportion, while everything Trump does on a day to day basis is being minimized.
    Exactly!  And how crazy is that!?

Say, how difficult is it to emigrate to Canada these days?  My step daughter lives in Alaska, my sister in the Bay Area, and my brother and some nephews in Washington state.  BC would put me about half way between the extremes and would be a release from this insane asylum we live in.
     Just google "how to immigrate (or emigrate) to Canada" Brian, and you will find all the answers you're looking for. :)

• Options
    brianlux said:
    brianlux said:

I really don't think voters will be focused on this petty issue in two years.  If they are, and they re-elect Trump, then the idiot voters get what they deserve and the rest of us have to live in the same pool of slime.  Or do what I will do, move to Saturn. 
    If Warren is the nominee it will certainly come up.  No doubt about it.  Teflon Don has a way of being awful and still making others pay for the 1 time they lied or were awful....I don;t get it, but I've seen it too many times to discount it anymore.
    hippiemom = goodness