Saudi Arabia...

Comments

• cincybearcatcincybearcat Posts: 16,072
    my2hands said:

I've been to Canada... it's as white as a fresh snow fall... funny the % of blacks in Canada wasnt listed

400 years? Wtf does 400 years ago have to do with "blacks are being systematically targeted for demise" in 2018???

True Systemic racism, which this country has definitely had as part of its history, would have never allowed people of color to rise to such positions of power as they have recently... no it doesn't erase 400 years of injustice, no shit sherlock, but it does prove that the systemic racism that this country once had is mostly a thing of the past. Are there still instances of injustice? Of course. Is work still needed? Of course. Is criminal justice reform still needed? Absolutely. But show me the modern day segregation laws? Slaves still running around here like 400 years ago? White/black diners, restrooms, hotels, court rooms? Think a black hip hop star and football star would have been invited to the oval office 100 years ago?

Again, thanks for the 7th grade civics lesson... maybe you should go back and listen to the words of Barack and Michelle on this subject and how far modern America has come. Or keep focusing on the past and projecting it on 2018. 

Also, the data, which again I'm very familiar with, is also flawed in a lot of instances and there us now way I'm trying to break this issue down fully on a rock bands message forum. So how on not providing a thesis and no I'm not having a 30 page debate about this. Mandatory minimum laws skew the sentencing results. Prior convictions usually are not factored into the sentencing disparages. Etc, etc, etc. And I provided FBI arrest data for the last year that was available, sorry it doesn't fit your narrative so you think it's bad data? Lol

I'll be staying out of here a while... it's the same group of people chasing each other around harassing and ganging up on people they disagree with... people have PM'd me to thank me, and the lack of folks coming to your support is telling... I've been watching it a while but now decided to say something... have fun stewing in your own toxicity and biting the head off anyone that disagrees, I'm sure I'll be labeled a racist for my lack of white guilt

Want to talk about racism, let me drop you off in a neighborhood 5 minutes from here and let's see how that data helps you... trust me when I tell you that you would be targeted just because of the color of your skin and would likely have a few issues, if you fucking made it out. You would be the one targeted for demise lol

Anyway, you guys should go into the BLM store andvsupportbtgem by purchasing a coffee mug or baby onesie, I'm not stopping you or judging you. 

Also, keep up the elitist schtick,  call everybody racist, and get shocked again on election day, I don't give AF the country is a joke to me.

See you soon, I'll let you guys get back to following around unsung and harassing him. Peace.

I'll just leave this... the same "data" you're using to prove a systematic conspiracy to target blacks for demise, show HUGE disparity in the same areas between how men & women are treated in the CJ system... so does that prove men are being systematically targeted for demise? Um, of course not. It may show some level of bias, but bias is not the same as "systematic targeting for demise"... anyway, I've already wasted enough of my life going in circles with you guys, take it easy out there in the lilly white suburbs, I'm going to go discuss this with some of my black colleagues who work in the justice system, keep staring at the freshman year data lol
    Triggered.
    Weak.  And usually used by someone that is being a jerk or worse.  I'm not sure which I hate more, snowflake or triggered.

I mean what does triggered really mean?  That you (the general you) were such a jerk and unwilling to listen etc, etc that someone finally got fed up?  I think that says more about the person doing the "triggering" than the person that's "triggered".  
    hippiemom = goodness
  • my2hands said:

I've been to Canada... it's as white as a fresh snow fall... funny the % of blacks in Canada wasnt listed

400 years? Wtf does 400 years ago have to do with "blacks are being systematically targeted for demise" in 2018???

True Systemic racism, which this country has definitely had as part of its history, would have never allowed people of color to rise to such positions of power as they have recently... no it doesn't erase 400 years of injustice, no shit sherlock, but it does prove that the systemic racism that this country once had is mostly a thing of the past. Are there still instances of injustice? Of course. Is work still needed? Of course. Is criminal justice reform still needed? Absolutely. But show me the modern day segregation laws? Slaves still running around here like 400 years ago? White/black diners, restrooms, hotels, court rooms? Think a black hip hop star and football star would have been invited to the oval office 100 years ago?

Again, thanks for the 7th grade civics lesson... maybe you should go back and listen to the words of Barack and Michelle on this subject and how far modern America has come. Or keep focusing on the past and projecting it on 2018. 

Also, the data, which again I'm very familiar with, is also flawed in a lot of instances and there us now way I'm trying to break this issue down fully on a rock bands message forum. So how on not providing a thesis and no I'm not having a 30 page debate about this. Mandatory minimum laws skew the sentencing results. Prior convictions usually are not factored into the sentencing disparages. Etc, etc, etc. And I provided FBI arrest data for the last year that was available, sorry it doesn't fit your narrative so you think it's bad data? Lol

I'll be staying out of here a while... it's the same group of people chasing each other around harassing and ganging up on people they disagree with... people have PM'd me to thank me, and the lack of folks coming to your support is telling... I've been watching it a while but now decided to say something... have fun stewing in your own toxicity and biting the head off anyone that disagrees, I'm sure I'll be labeled a racist for my lack of white guilt

Want to talk about racism, let me drop you off in a neighborhood 5 minutes from here and let's see how that data helps you... trust me when I tell you that you would be targeted just because of the color of your skin and would likely have a few issues, if you fucking made it out. You would be the one targeted for demise lol

Anyway, you guys should go into the BLM store andvsupportbtgem by purchasing a coffee mug or baby onesie, I'm not stopping you or judging you. 

Also, keep up the elitist schtick,  call everybody racist, and get shocked again on election day, I don't give AF the country is a joke to me.

See you soon, I'll let you guys get back to following around unsung and harassing him. Peace.

I'll just leave this... the same "data" you're using to prove a systematic conspiracy to target blacks for demise, show HUGE disparity in the same areas between how men & women are treated in the CJ system... so does that prove men are being systematically targeted for demise? Um, of course not. It may show some level of bias, but bias is not the same as "systematic targeting for demise"... anyway, I've already wasted enough of my life going in circles with you guys, take it easy out there in the lilly white suburbs, I'm going to go discuss this with some of my black colleagues who work in the justice system, keep staring at the freshman year data lol
    Triggered.
    Weak.  And usually used by someone that is being a jerk or worse.  I'm not sure which I hate more, snowflake or triggered.

I mean what does triggered really mean?  That you (the general you) were such a jerk and unwilling to listen etc, etc that someone finally got fed up?  I think that says more about the person doing the "triggering" than the person that's "triggered".  
    What’s weak is complaining about having to back up your claims or denying facts when presented with them. M2H has no fucking clue where I live, have lived or what my personal experiences have been and yet thinks I’d melt if dropped off in his “hood.” Talk about condescension. See Cincy, I have listened. I have read his and Unsung’s posts and I’m not buying what they’re selling and I’m not agreeing with their twisted logic to get where they are coming from. What a small world one must live in if their wider world view is based solely on where they live and work. Or from Internet troll memes. Or white supremacist/nationalist email alerts.

The tea party and Team TrumpTreason demonization of education, scholarship and facts is clearly working. Funny how you haven’t condemned the terms “triggered” and “snowflake” until now. 
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
  • my2hands said:

From the outset, Canada was a willing refuge for slaves fleeing oppression in your country. When your country was shackling, whipping and lynching them... we were welcoming them. Whatever ratios might exist, our past and current attitudes towards blacks don't compare in the slightest to the US. It's not even close. 
    "My brain's a good brain!"
    my2hands said:

Triggered.

What’s weak is complaining about having to back up your claims or denying facts when presented with them. M2H has no fucking clue where I live, have lived or what my personal experiences have been and yet thinks I’d melt if dropped off in his “hood.” Talk about condescension. See Cincy, I have listened. I have read his and Unsung’s posts and I’m not buying what they’re selling and I’m not agreeing with their twisted logic to get where they are coming from. What a small world one must live in if their wider world view is based solely on where they live and work. Or from Internet troll memes. Or white supremacist/nationalist email alerts.

The tea party and Team TrumpTreason demonization of education, scholarship and facts is clearly working. Funny how you haven’t condemned the terms “triggered” and “snowflake” until now. 
    That’s not true though. I’ve said as much about both before. Snowflake more than triggered...but both before. But go ahead and focus on me instead of the fact that you know comments like snowflakes and triggered are just dumb and straight out of the bully playbook.

I was finding the discussion pretty interesting.  I found many of M2H points to be interesting and I agree with many. The crazy thing is he wants the same thing as you (and me too by the way), but y’all can’t align on how. This is why I am concerned the Dems won’t have a candidate that can beat trump. The stupid Dems wouldn’t even vote for their own candidate because they were butthurt over Bernie. 
    hippiemom = goodness
    edited October 2018
    my2hands said:

From the outset, Canada was a willing refuge for slaves fleeing oppression in your country. When your country was shackling, whipping and lynching them... we were welcoming them. Whatever ratios might exist, our past and current attitudes towards blacks don't compare in the slightest to the US. It's not even close. 
    This was interesting.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/world/2018/sep/20/canada-racism-past-civil-rights-charles-daniels-bashir-mohamed

The US certainly has an awful history in regards to race. Slavery is inexcusable. 
    hippiemom = goodness
  • my2hands said:

Triggered.

That’s not true though. I’ve said as much about both before. Snowflake more than triggered...but both before. But go ahead and focus on me instead of the fact that you know comments like snowflakes and triggered are just dumb and straight out of the bully playbook.

I was finding the discussion pretty interesting.  I found many of M2H points to be interesting and I agree with many. The crazy thing is he wants the same thing as you (and me too by the way), but y’all can’t align on how. This is why I am concerned the Dems won’t have a candidate that can beat trump. The stupid Dems wouldn’t even vote for their own candidate because they were butthurt over Bernie. 
    I should have qualified with, “not that I have seen, anyway,” with regards to your snowflake comment.

Regarding crime, whites make up the majority of the population and have firm control of power and commit crimes as well. Maybe they should get their house in order before being more afraid of the “other?”

09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN;

Brilliantati©
  • oftenreadingoftenreading Victoria, BC Posts: 12,818
    my2hands said:

Stay or go, it's your choice, obviously. Like I said, I'm not arguing your opinion, I'm presenting facts and data, as accurately as I can. If you don't happen to like that data, fine, but that doesn't necessarily make it incorrect. The USA appears to be exactly as "lily white" as Canada is, given census data, but you don't seem to like that one, either.

Throughout you've been the only one using the phrase "targeted for demise", so I don't know why you keep insisting that the rest of us are arguing that. In fact, I specifically said I was not, but you kept at it. 

You got pms of support? Yay you. So did I. 

I wonder if the colleagues you are going to discuss this with include the one you insulted in here yesterday, because she disagreed with you? 
    my small self... like a book amongst the many on a shelf
  • my2hands said:

This was interesting.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/world/2018/sep/20/canada-racism-past-civil-rights-charles-daniels-bashir-mohamed

The US certainly has an awful history in regards to race. Slavery is inexcusable. 
    Of course Canada has its share of ugly incidents. We just don't have a mountain of them. This particular case you referred to was a redneck Calgary theater owner going rogue and brandishing his form of segregation. As awful as it was, it wasn't colonial slavery.

I found this part interesting too:

Daniels retained a lawyer, sued the theatre over its policy of segregation – and won the case. He was awarded C$1,000, worth more than US$17,000 today. During the trial he had said: “I think the humiliation is worth that amount.”

He was treated fairly by the courts that recognized the discrimination. The country was having none of that nonsense.

• my2handsmy2hands Posts: 17,117
    my2hands said:

Throughout you've been the only one using the phrase "targeted for demise", so I don't know why you keep insisting that the rest of us are arguing that. In fact, I specifically said I was not, but you kept at it. 

that is the exact language used by BLM... on their website... in response to a H2M post I simply posted I care more about dogs than BLM, because of that ridiculous statement found right on their website... when I said that statement was bullshit and there is no vast conspiracy to "systematically target blacks for demise" you and Halifax start screaming to the heavens and posting every stat you can that shows unfair treatment of blacks in the US Justice System, as though that was proving blacks ARE being "systematically targeted for demise" in the USA... your data, again most 8th graders are familiar with it, does point out obvious issues in the justice sysytem, and shows that some bias may exist *shocker*... but it does not prove that "blacks are being SYSTEMATICALLY targeted for demise".... that is what all of this about... that has been my only point from the beginning... and I gave you and your buddy Halifax, the official AMT tag team, trying to come at my throat... 

I point out the disparity between men & women in the USA justice system to show that using that data to prove there is a vast conspiracy against blacks is bogus, because that would mean there is a vast conspiracy systematically targeting men for demise... pretty simple point if you ask me. 

I am familiar with my country's history. I'm very familiar with historical injustice in my country. I'm familiar with disparity in the justice system. I'm familiar with bias. I'm familiar with racism. And I'm definitely more familiar with race and racism in America than you. So please save the lectures. 

Yes or no? Is there a current conspiracy to "systematically target blacks for demise" in America? Yes or no?
    my2hands said:

Triggered.

Right, because anybody that disagrees with you or has a different view than you is an idiot, right? You have a strangehold on the truth, anybody that disagrees is uneducated and is oblivious to the facts? 

Get off your high horse, you're nothing but an AMT bully that follows around posters you disagree with and harass and talk down to them. You used to be cool, but that's all you do now, strutting around here like you know everything and your shit doesn't stink. You stifle discussion and debate on here all of the time with your bullshit. In short, stop being such an asshole with people that disagree with you or have a different worldview, you're nothing special. You talk and discuss things in person like you do here? Lol, I sure hope not
  • mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 27,722
    edited October 2018
    my2hands said:
    my2hands said:

Triggered.

Right, because anybody that disagrees with you or has a different view than you is an idiot, right? You have a strangehold on the truth, anybody that disagrees is uneducated and is oblivious to the facts? 

Get off your high horse, you're nothing but an AMT bully that follows around posters you disagree with and harass and talk down to them. You used to be cool, but that's all you do now, strutting around here like you know everything and your shit doesn't stink. You stifle discussion and debate on here all of the time with your bullshit. In short, stop being such an asshole with people that disagree with you or have a different worldview, you're nothing special. You talk and discuss things in person like you do here? Lol, I sure hope not
    One hundred percent agree, He used to be cool to talk to but that has all changed.  Hell I even wanted to get beers with him but something changed.  He has become the one person he despises the most, he is this boards President Trump.
    Post edited by mcgruff10 on
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • my2hands said:
    my2hands said:

that is the exact language used by BLM... on their website... in response to a H2M post I simply posted I care more about dogs than BLM, because of that ridiculous statement found right on their website... when I said that statement was bullshit and there is no vast conspiracy to "systematically target blacks for demise" you and Halifax start screaming to the heavens and posting every stat you can that shows unfair treatment of blacks in the US Justice System, as though that was proving blacks ARE being "systematically targeted for demise" in the USA... your data, again most 8th graders are familiar with it, does point out obvious issues in the justice sysytem, and shows that some bias may exist *shocker*... but it does not prove that "blacks are being SYSTEMATICALLY targeted for demise".... that is what all of this about... that has been my only point from the beginning... and I gave you and your buddy Halifax, the official AMT tag team, trying to come at my throat... 

I point out the disparity between men & women in the USA justice system to show that using that data to prove there is a vast conspiracy against blacks is bogus, because that would mean there is a vast conspiracy systematically targeting men for demise... pretty simple point if you ask me. 

I am familiar with my country's history. I'm very familiar with historical injustice in my country. I'm familiar with disparity in the justice system. I'm familiar with bias. I'm familiar with racism. And I'm definitely more familiar with race and racism in America than you. So please save the lectures. 

Yes or no? Is there a current conspiracy to "systematically target blacks for demise" in America? Yes or no?
    Please show me where BLM claims “systemically targeted for demise.” Please, you started off by making this claim, that BLM states that blacks are “systematically targeted for demise.” I’ve looked on their website and have found no such claim. Please, point it out.

You acknowledge all of the injustice yet you dismiss it as making mountains out of molehills and belittle those that disagree with you. You’re more outraged by EW lying about her heritage. What would you call case after case after case of bias and discrimination in almost every walk of life, from conviction rates, to lending and hiring policies, to the prevalence of being stopped/harassed/shot by police to lack of access to jobs, healthcare, education, etc.? What would you call that?

I look forward to your pointing out what you originally claimed BLM believes because I haven’t been able to find it.

Brilliantati©
  • tbergstbergs Posts: 9,188
    I personally think that BLM have the message worded wrong. They hurt themselves more than help. I don't think there is a system specifically targeting them for demise, but there a lot of hurdles they have to overcome not to be left behind or treated less than equal. If you wanted to take that as being targeted for demise, then I guess that could be the extreme way of putting it, but it will be totally impossible to attain any level of support from anyone outside of the few hardcore among the population who agree with that statement.

Over the decades the playing field has become closer to just being lopsided instead of non-existent. Maybe someday we will get there, but it isn't happening anytime soon.
    It's a hopeless situation...
    edited October 2018
    https://blacklivesmatter.com/about/

4th paragraph... used to be on their main page but they moved it, someone smartened up because it probably didn't help sell coffee mugs... they also changed the wording slightly, but it is still there and infers the same. 

Work on your research abilities 
  • tbergs said:
    I personally think that BLM have the message worded wrong. They hurt themselves more than help. I don't think there is a system specifically targeting them for demise, but there a lot of hurdles they have to overcome not to be left behind or treated less than equal. If you wanted to take that as being targeted for demise, then I guess that could be the extreme way of putting it, but it will be totally impossible to attain any level of support from anyone outside of the few hardcore among the population who agree with that statement.

Over the decades the playing field has become closer to just being lopsided instead of non-existent. Maybe someday we will get there, but it isn't happening anytime soon.
    I haven’t found where BLM believes or exists because they’re being “targeted for demise,” as M2H claimed.

Brilliantati©
    And im not outraged at Pocahontas, I'm disappointed. 

Mountains/Molehills
    tbergs said:

I haven’t found where BLM believes or exists because they’re being “targeted for demise,” as M2H claimed.
    It's there.

• Wow guys.
  • tbergs said:
    tbergs said:

It's there.

I stand corrected.

Brilliantati©
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,456
    my2hands said:
    my2hands said:
    So you're trying to prove a nationwide conspiracy to systematically target blacks for demise by sharing an article about white teenagers being FOUND GUILTY of a hate crime by a BLACK JUDGE who sentenced them? Lol, not the best sell job

Where did I say racism doesnt exist? 

I'm talking about BLM continued use of language that clearly states blacks are being "systematically targeted for demise"... which is total bullshit

I dont need lectures about the black experience in America and racism, I'm actually pretty well versed in that and am by no means naive...  and I certainly dont need them from a white guy lol

I currently live in a city with a majority black population of about 60% and a white population of about 30%....  28% of the population lives under the poverty line, with 45% of people under 18 living below the poverty line. And I've dedicated my career to helping under- privileged at-risk youth in my community, so I've been on the front lines for a while and will continue to do so. So yeah, i dont really need many links to "educate" me lol. Where do you live?
    Where does where I live, or whereyou live, matter? Good for you trying to help people. But you don’t think the ongoing, systemic, Day to Day shit that happens to people and communities of color are part and parcel of an institutionalized and inherent racism baked into our DNA (figure of speech) and that’s why shit like throwing away ballots and ordering old black folks on their way to the polls off the bus, or being shot and killed by the police at disproportionate numbers happens? Hey but you know, 9/11 was an inside job. There are literally thousands of examples through all facets of American life, in government and business, many of which continue to this day. Yup, no “conspiracy” here. Further, do you believe, “fearing elimination of the white race,” is a conspiracy?

Question 1 - real world perspective, as opposed to lectures and links

Question 2 - "systemic, institutionalized, inherent, baked in our DNA racism"....... tough sell in the 21st century when we had a black POTUS named Barack Hussein Obama win two terms with large victories and currently has a large approval rating... a few black SOS's, a black AG, minorities on the SCOTUS... 

9/11 has nothing to do with this, I never said i knew anything, quite the opposite actually as I gave questions, and you and others are the ones claiming  with confidence to "know" what happened while talking down/name calling to anyone that questions the official narrative like a bunch of elitist know-it-all pricks

I had a black girl at work to lecture me about systemic racism and how it held her back and helped me... meanwhile she has a masters degree and worked in management for a government agency... LOL fucking clueless.... not to mention she didnt know shit about me or what struggles I may have had, just keep on assuming honey lol

Does racism exist in the world? Absolutely. Does that mean blacks are being systematically targeted for demise in a large nationwide conspiracy? No. If so, considering the amount of black on black crime, it would seem quite a few black people may be in on it. 

You make mountains out of mole hills brother
    I have to say, it really bothers me when people trot out Obama as some kind of example as to how racism isn't so bad in America. I think that's the worst example possible, and absolutely dismissive of the realities of racism in America today.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
    my2hands said:
    To lighten the mood, I'll use this opportunity to mention that my 9 year old has started learning to play Free Fallin' as of last week. Awesome to hear him strumming those chords and singing along to it.
    PJ_Soul said:
    my2hands said:
    my2hands said:
    So you're trying to prove a nationwide conspiracy to systematically target blacks for demise by sharing an article about white teenagers being FOUND GUILTY of a hate crime by a BLACK JUDGE who sentenced them? Lol, not the best sell job

I'm talking about BLM continued use of language that clearly states blacks are being "systematically targeted for demise"... which is total bullshit

I dont need lectures about the black experience in America and racism, I'm actually pretty well versed in that and am by no means naive...  and I certainly dont need them from a white guy lol

I currently live in a city with a majority black population of about 60% and a white population of about 30%....  28% of the population lives under the poverty line, with 45% of people under 18 living below the poverty line. And I've dedicated my career to helping under- privileged at-risk youth in my community, so I've been on the front lines for a while and will continue to do so. So yeah, i dont really need many links to "educate" me lol. Where do you live?
    Where does where I live, or whereyou live, matter? Good for you trying to help people. But you don’t think the ongoing, systemic, Day to Day shit that happens to people and communities of color are part and parcel of an institutionalized and inherent racism baked into our DNA (figure of speech) and that’s why shit like throwing away ballots and ordering old black folks on their way to the polls off the bus, or being shot and killed by the police at disproportionate numbers happens? Hey but you know, 9/11 was an inside job. There are literally thousands of examples through all facets of American life, in government and business, many of which continue to this day. Yup, no “conspiracy” here. Further, do you believe, “fearing elimination of the white race,” is a conspiracy?

Question 2 - "systemic, institutionalized, inherent, baked in our DNA racism"....... tough sell in the 21st century when we had a black POTUS named Barack Hussein Obama win two terms with large victories and currently has a large approval rating... a few black SOS's, a black AG, minorities on the SCOTUS... 

9/11 has nothing to do with this, I never said i knew anything, quite the opposite actually as I gave questions, and you and others are the ones claiming  with confidence to "know" what happened while talking down/name calling to anyone that questions the official narrative like a bunch of elitist know-it-all pricks

I had a black girl at work to lecture me about systemic racism and how it held her back and helped me... meanwhile she has a masters degree and worked in management for a government agency... LOL fucking clueless.... not to mention she didnt know shit about me or what struggles I may have had, just keep on assuming honey lol

Does racism exist in the world? Absolutely. Does that mean blacks are being systematically targeted for demise in a large nationwide conspiracy? No. If so, considering the amount of black on black crime, it would seem quite a few black people may be in on it. 

I have to say, it really bothers me when people trot out Obama as some kind of example as to how racism isn't so bad in America. I think that's the worst example possible, and absolutely dismissive of the realities of racism in America today.
    There is a difference between racism and systemic racism. 
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,456
    my2hands said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    my2hands said:
    my2hands said:

There is a difference between racism and systemic racism. 
    Yes, and the USA has both.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • unsungunsung I stopped by on March 7 2024. First time in many years, had to update payment info. Hope all is well. Politicians suck. Bye. Posts: 9,487
    So does Canada.
  • my2hands said:
    https://blacklivesmatter.com/about/

4th paragraph... used to be on their main page but they moved it, someone smartened up because it probably didn't help sell coffee mugs... they also changed the wording slightly, but it is still there and infers the same. 

Work on your research abilities 
    Bully

Brilliantati©
  • mcgruff10 said:
    my2hands said:
    my2hands said:

Triggered.

One hundred percent agree, He used to be cool to talk to but that has all changed.  Hell I even wanted to get beers with him but something changed.  He has become the one person he despises the most, he is this boards President Trump.
    To quote Unsung.............................................

Brilliantati©
  • my2hands said:
    my2hands said:

Triggered.

I find it amusing that when I disagree with you, you take it personal. Like you did in the 9/11 thread. So you have the strangle hold on the truth? You seem to regularly dismiss facts. Why is that? Because it doesn't fit your narrative? I'm a bully because I disagree with you? BOO. Please sjhow me where i called somoene an "idiot." Not oblivious to facts, no. Disregrading them, yes. My shit doesn't stink? Wow, you've smelled my shit? Because I tell peiople to shut up? Stop posting? How exactly have I stifled debate? Challenged assumptions? Guilty. Do you believe Unsung and his 30 to 1 claim? Simple yes or no will do. Stop being an asshole? LOL.

I thought you took your thesis and went home?

Brilliantati©
  • unsungunsung I stopped by on March 7 2024. First time in many years, had to update payment info. Hope all is well. Politicians suck. Bye. Posts: 9,487
    mcgruff10 said:
    my2hands said:
    my2hands said:

Triggered.

To quote Unsung.............................................
    What are you talking about?  How do I get brought up?  Obsessed much?
  • dignindignin Posts: 9,303
    Systemic racism doesn't exist?

Look at the voter purges in Georgia and tell me systemic racism doesn't exist.