Options

2018 Euro Merch

Comments

• Options
    on2legson2legs Standing in the Jersey rain… Posts: 14,418

I’m looking for a Safe Travels keychain... I have patches to trade. 

1996: Randall's Island 2  1998: East Rutherford | MSG 1 & 2  2000: Cincinnati | Columbus | Jones Beach 1, 2, & 3 | Boston 1 | Camden 1 & 2 2003: Philadelphia | Uniondale | MSG 1 & 2 | Holmdel  2005: Atlantic City 1  2006: Camden 1 | East Rutherford 1 & 2 2008: Camden 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Newark (EV)  2009: Philadelphia 1, 2 & 4  2010: Newark | MSG 1 & 2  2011: Toronto 1  2013: Wrigley Field | Brooklyn 2 | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore  2015: Central Park  2016: Philadelphia 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Fenway Park 2 | MSG (TOTD)  2017: Brooklyn (RnR HOF)  2020: MSG | Asbury Park  2021: Asbury Park  2022: MSG | Camden | Nashville  2024: MSG 1 & 2 (#50) | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore

• Options
    BF89905BF89905 Posts: 1,339
    on2legs said:
    Sarava said:
    Artists should just start charging $250 per artist proof.  Rather them get the money than the flippers.  People would complain about them being "greedy" but it would cut down on secondary market.
    They would have a lot of unsold artist proofs then. Not a good idea.
    Agreed.  People pay $ 250 on the secondary market because they watched the original run sell out and couldn’t get one. Making the cost $250 from the start would make it tougher to sell out during the artist sale. 
    Flippers flip to make a profit.  End the profits, end the flipping.  
    Agreed..... If I was the artist I would raise the price of my AP print sale to $150 - $200 without hesitation.  People making money off my work would absolutely infuriate me.  Enjoy the music everyone
  • Options
    Release EVRelease EV Posts: 1,999
    About too fly into London.  Can someone please tell me if the euro hat and socks are the same as south America??? Look the same from the 1 or 2 pics I've seen
  • Options
    Ganesh07Ganesh07 Posts: 1

PJNB said:
    I have a friend that is confused about how the merch is sold for London before the show. The message said inside at 2:00pm. I take it there is a spot before security that they use? I told him it will be easy to find but just curious if there was any more info someone could share. 
    The actual O2 building contains lots of bars, restaurants, cinema etc as well as the actual concert arena. So as you go through the main door to the building, the merch stall will be on the left hand side of the lobby long before the entrance to the arena and any security checks. 
  • Options
    matic.ropretmatic.ropret Slovenia Posts: 1
    edited June 2018
    Ok, this might not be the right thread or i might be bitten by some of you but i'm still gonna ask a question. Me and my girlfriend are attending our first ever PJ show in Padova this sunday, and i told her that as a memory we can buy a treat for ourselves and our living room wall- a poster. Now i see how hard it it to get to them, and i really don't have time to be at the venue 10 hours before the show starts since we have a baby and a 3 hour drive to he venue i kinda settled down with the tour t-shits.
    As for my question:I see that there are 2018 posters from Sao Paolo, Santiago and Buenos Aires sold on official online store. Are there any chances that they will sell all other posters from 2018 tours aswell?

Sorry If i placed question in wrong thread, and  sorry for assumably bad english...and if i'm writing already: Hi to all, we're new to this big family!
    Post edited by matic.ropret on
  • Options
    PJNBPJNB Posts: 12,733
    Ganesh07 said:

PJNB said:
    I have a friend that is confused about how the merch is sold for London before the show. The message said inside at 2:00pm. I take it there is a spot before security that they use? I told him it will be easy to find but just curious if there was any more info someone could share. 
    The actual O2 building contains lots of bars, restaurants, cinema etc as well as the actual concert arena. So as you go through the main door to the building, the merch stall will be on the left hand side of the lobby long before the entrance to the arena and any security checks. 
    Thanks! 
  • Options
    Ok, this might not be the right thread or i might be bitten by some of you but i'm still gonna ask a question. Me and my girlfriend are attending our first ever PJ show in Padova this sunday, and i told her that as a memory we can buy a treat for ourselves and our living room wall- a poster. Now i see how hard it it to get to them, and i really don't have time to be at the venue 10 hours before the show starts since we have a baby and a 3 hour drive to he venue i kinda settled down with the tour t-shits.
    As for my question:I see that there are 2018 posters from Sao Paolo, Santiago and Buenos Aires sold on official online store. Are there any chances that they will sell all other posters from 2018 tours aswell?

Sorry If i placed question in wrong thread, and  sorry for assumably bad english...and if i'm writing already: Hi to all, we're new to this big family!
    You should be fine if you get to the venue before doors open to get a poster inside but if not yes they put them up on this website usually just after the tour just as they did with the SA shows. There are no guarantees though hope you are able to get one when the time comes as if it is a very popular poster they can sell out with in minutes on here. 
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,149
    London 1 poster artist  Andrew Sloan...
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    pashapasamanpashapasaman Posts: 497
    Much better than the netherlands
    PJ 2014: Leeds, Milton Keynes
    PJ 2018: London 1, Padova, Roma, Prague, Krakow, Berlin, Barcelona, Madrid, Lisbon, London 2
    EV 2017: Amsterdam 2&3, London 1&2
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,696

• Options
    Spiritual_ChaosSpiritual_Chaos Posts: 28,928
    Not a fan of that typography. Not a big fan of the art either.
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • Options
    binaural2002binaural2002 Germany Posts: 2,367
    A little big more colour would be fine in my opinion.
    Pearl Jam 11 / 306 / 121
    96 Zurich - 00 RaR - 07 Munich - 10 Berlin - 12 Berlin² - 14 Amsterdam² Berlin - 18 Berlin - 22 Zurich
    Eddie Vedder 1 / 27 / 27
    19 Düsseldorf
    Watch my videos on YouTube
    Pearl Jam/ Eddie Vedder Setlist-statistics in Google Drive-document >>>click here<<<
  • Options
    HesCalledDyerHesCalledDyer Maryland Posts: 16,418
    Looks more like a gig poster than the previous ones but still not a fan.
  • Options
    Kearn5yKearn5y Ireland Posts: 2,692
    Disappointing again. A bit of colour would have been nice. No rush to pick one up.
    Kearnsy
  • Options
    Dr. DelightDr. Delight Posts: 11,210
    Bland Colors and bland blocky lettering. Nope.
    And so you see, I have come to doubt
    All that I once held as true
    I stand alone without beliefs
    The only truth I know is you.
  • Options
    cp3iversoncp3iverson Posts: 8,640
    I like it.  Not bad
  • Options
    edited June 2018
    That squashed Helvetica-R looks really bad.

it's the Spectrum 2009 posters all over again.
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • Options
    Like it more then the other 3 but still not one I am dying to have. If I was at the show I would get it though for sure. Would have been cool to have some colours going through the roots at least. 
  • Options
    tempo_n_groovetempo_n_groove Posts: 38,968
    About too fly into London.  Can someone please tell me if the euro hat and socks are the same as south America??? Look the same from the 1 or 2 pics I've seen
    @Release EV The Euro socks are different from the South American ones.  Not by much though.  They got really lazy with the design.
  • Options
    GibsonGibson Toronto Posts: 2,522
    edited June 2018
    PJNB said:
    There’s a dedicated merch room for all O2 shows. It’s right beside the ticket line. They managed to open at 11:30am and it’s DAMN efficient. 

You do NOT need your ticket to get Merch. One guy misheard the security explaining the lines and was really loud about the policy he thought he heard. 

Anyone with GA cannot enter with their tube. Security will coat check it for you. 
    Post edited by Gibson on
    1998: Barrie  2000: Toronto  2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Toronto  2006: Toronto 1&2, Paris, Milan, Torino, Pistoia  2009: Calgary, Vancouver  2011: Canada  2013: London, Wrigley, Philly 1&2  2014: St. Louis, ACL 1, Detroit  2016: Lexington, Quebec, Ottawa, Toronto 1&2, Fenway 1&2, Wrigley 1&2  2017: EV - Louisville  2018: London 1&2, Milan, Padova, Rome, Prague, Krakow, Berlin, Wrigley 1&2, Fenway 1&2  2020: Toronto, Ottawa, Hamilton  2021: London 1&2  2022: Hamilton, Toronto  2023: Chicago 1&2, Noblesville  2024:

• Options
    cincybearcatcincybearcat Posts: 16,086
    Can't remember if already posted.  Is it likely the merch booth in Rome will take credit cards?
    hippiemom = goodness
  • Options
    buck502000buck502000 Birthplace of GIBSON guitar Posts: 8,951
    I thought the preview for this poster was a sketch- definitely needs some color
  • Options
    Gibson said:
    PJNB said:
    There’s a dedicated merch room for all O2 shows. It’s right beside the ticket line. They managed to open at 11:30am and it’s DAMN efficient. 

You do NOT need your ticket to get Merch. One guy misheard the security explaining the lines and was really loud about the policy he thought he heard. 

Anyone with GA cannot enter with their tube. Security will coat check it for you. 
    Thanks it was easy for him to figure out when he got there! He was just confused at the message that he got. Seems like the line is long now. Hope all that want merch get it!
  • Options
    js261067js261067 Posts: 125
    wait,  they won't let you in with a tube?  So best to buy from the merch booths inside then?  Anyone know if the first 3 gig posters were selling out on the day?
  • Options
    Wait what - tubes are not sold and accepted in on this tour?
  • Options
    js261067 said:
    wait,  they won't let you in with a tube?  So best to buy from the merch booths inside then?  Anyone know if the first 3 gig posters were selling out on the day?
    You can coatcheck the poster after purchasing it and pick it up after 
    1998: Barrie  2000: Toronto  2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Toronto  2006: Toronto 1&2, Paris, Milan, Torino, Pistoia  2009: Calgary, Vancouver  2011: Canada  2013: London, Wrigley, Philly 1&2  2014: St. Louis, ACL 1, Detroit  2016: Lexington, Quebec, Ottawa, Toronto 1&2, Fenway 1&2, Wrigley 1&2  2017: EV - Louisville  2018: London 1&2, Milan, Padova, Rome, Prague, Krakow, Berlin, Wrigley 1&2, Fenway 1&2  2020: Toronto, Ottawa, Hamilton  2021: London 1&2  2022: Hamilton, Toronto  2023: Chicago 1&2, Noblesville  2024:

• Options
    Gibson said:
    js261067 said:
    Ok,  weird.  Are they selling tubes?
  • Options
    js261067 said:
    Gibson said:
    js261067 said:
    Yep

• Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,696
  • Options
    Gibson said:
    js261067 said:
    Gibson said:
    js261067 said:
    Yep
    Thank you.  I missed out on a Hammersmith poster so am paranoid they'll sell out :(