Options

Please answer my anonymous survey (QUICK SURVEY ONLY 3 QNS) - Should I stay or go?

Comments

• Options
    jnimhaoileoinjnimhaoileoin Baile Átha Cliath Posts: 2,682
    This thread is harmful to everyone. I personally do not like it
    Well yes, it was a terrible idea to begin with but once you put something like this out there, people are going to engage. We probably should all have ignored it but that would have also been interpreted negatively
  • Options
    MalrothMalroth broken down chevrolet Posts: 2,485
    mickeyrat said:
    I can never live up to what I perceive others think of me.

majority on this  entire forum?  how many thousands is that? now name them.  not more than a handful I expect, if that.

Hedonist
    PJ Soul
    Oftenreading
    Jnimhaoileoin
    Northerndragon
    The Juggler
    Unsung
    You?

There a number more that I am struggling to remember their usernames that I have not seen post here in a very long time.

Thanks a lot!
    Here I thought I meant something.
    Stay anyway.
    The worst of times..they don't phase me,
    even if I look and act really crazy.
  • Options
    lastexitlondonlastexitlondon Posts: 11,888
    edited March 2018
    I feel like this is not helpful to all parties. Its obvious T.A is struggling and i didn't want to keep posting here because i feel its not helpful. So i will just say please get some help. To understand your feelings of worthlessness .From past posts i would say parent issues have caused trouble and pain. But i will add nobody hates you here. Because they don't know you.
    Post edited by lastexitlondon on
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
  • Options
    mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,691
    edited March 2018
    mickeyrat said:

majority on this  entire forum?  how many thousands is that? now name them.  not more than a handful I expect, if that.

Hedonist
    PJ Soul
    Oftenreading
    Jnimhaoileoin
    Northerndragon
    The Juggler
    Unsung
    You?

There a number more that I am struggling to remember their usernames that I have not seen post here in a very long time.

MOST here can seperate how someone is here from who we see them as.

can you make that same distinction of others as well as yourself? Is how I was in that pm exchange all that I am to you? I'd say no given whats been posted afterwards in a couple threads.

so please cite some direct examples. that lead you to these conclusions.

unsung doesnt count, I havent seen where you've approached him  to debate or discuss with reasoned thought or argument.
    Post edited by mickeyrat on
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    Thoughts_ArriveThoughts_Arrive Melbourne, Australia Posts: 15,165
    Maybe hate is too strong a word. What about dislike?
    Adelaide 17/11/2009, Melbourne 20/11/2009, Sydney 22/11/2009, Melbourne (Big Day Out Festival) 24/01/2014
  • Options
    mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,691
    Maybe hate is too strong a word. What about dislike?
    sometimes how you are isnt likeable. but that isnt WHO you are.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    rgambsrgambs Posts: 13,576
    mickeyrat said:

Hedonist
    PJ Soul
    Oftenreading
    Jnimhaoileoin
    Northerndragon
    The Juggler
    Unsung
    You?

Those are some very fine folks you are slandering my friend, and not but *maybe* one of them bears the animosity and disdain for you that you have conjured in your head.
    Monkey Driven, Call this Living?
  • Options
    rgambs said:
    mickeyrat said:

Hedonist
    PJ Soul
    Oftenreading
    Jnimhaoileoin
    Northerndragon
    The Juggler
    Unsung
    You?

Those are some very fine folks you are slandering my friend, and not but *maybe* one of them bears the animosity and disdain for you that you have conjured in your head.
    Not slandering, just saying I believe they have a dislike for me.

Adelaide 17/11/2009, Melbourne 20/11/2009, Sydney 22/11/2009, Melbourne (Big Day Out Festival) 24/01/2014
  • Options
    elvistheking44elvistheking44 Posts: 4,234
    edited March 2018
    rgambs said:
    mickeyrat said:

Hedonist
    PJ Soul
    Oftenreading
    Jnimhaoileoin
    Northerndragon
    The Juggler
    Unsung
    You?

Who cares even if they do?  Move on.
  • Options
    rgambs said:
    mickeyrat said:

Hedonist
    PJ Soul
    Oftenreading
    Jnimhaoileoin
    Northerndragon
    The Juggler
    Unsung
    You?

Do you have a dislike for you?  Honestly, do you like yourself?
    Do you think you have something to offer the world and this forum?

If the answer is no, then you have bigger fish to fry than these forums.  If the answer is yes, then act like it!  Show yourself to the world unapologetically and without deprecation, people will dig you or they won't, but if you dig you, neither matters.
    If you don't dig you, then that's what you need to work on ASAP.  
  • Options
    rgambs said:
    mickeyrat said:

Hedonist
    PJ Soul
    Oftenreading
    Jnimhaoileoin
    Northerndragon
    The Juggler
    Unsung
    You?

Who cares even if they do?  Move on.
    I've been feeling down about it. I just want to be accepted and liked.
  • Options
    There are people and their comments that i have seen and thought "oh,they are not my kind of people" really that is part of life in general. Why do you need everyone to "like" you. Nobody is liked by everyone ever.
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
  • Options
    There are people and their comments that i have seen and thought "oh,they are not my kind of people" really that is part of life in general. Why do you need everyone to "like" you. Nobody is liked by everyone ever.
    I am.
  • Options
    I thought we as PJ fans would all be alike. To be disliked by more people than liked here sucks.
  • Options
    rgambs said:
    rgambs said:
    mickeyrat said:

Hedonist
    PJ Soul
    Oftenreading
    Jnimhaoileoin
    Northerndragon
    The Juggler
    Unsung
    You?

Do you have a dislike for you?  Honestly, do you like yourself?
    Do you think you have something to offer the world and this forum?

If the answer is no, then you have bigger fish to fry than these forums.  If the answer is yes, then act like it!  Show yourself to the world unapologetically and without deprecation, people will dig you or they won't, but if you dig you, neither matters.
    If you don't dig you, then that's what you need to work on ASAP.  
    I hate myself a lot.
    But why should that matter here?
    I've disgraced myself over the past 10 years and I think I better leave for good.
  • Options
    It's late here, I better go.
    Keep voting GO people.
  • Options
     I hope you find a way to feel better.
  • Options
    rgambs said:7
    I am.
    You may not be. They just may not tell you .But it doesn't matter. We don't need to know what everyone thinks of us as you say it matters not.
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

• Options
    I am.
    You may not be. They just may not tell you .But it doesn't matter. We don't need to know what everyone thinks of us as you say it matters not.
    I can just tell.  Everyone who's ever met me was visibly impressed with my rugged charm and my mastery of all things.
  • Options
    The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,250
    edited March 2018
    mickeyrat said:

Hedonist
    PJ Soul
    Oftenreading
    Jnimhaoileoin
    Northerndragon
    The Juggler
    Unsung
    You?

Are you kidding? Dude---you send me the most random pms ever... yet we don't interact that much. 

Plus I think I responded to all of them except the last two? The last one was just something like "Hi." ?  One of them you waited like 10 hours and then after a no response you said something like "Fine don't respond."

I'm not a big PM guy. I don't know what else to say. This is pretty ridiculous. 
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 27,841
    This thread is like a high school drama on netflix.  what the heck op?  it's a message board, who cares if people disagree with you?
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • Options
    rgambs said:
    I am.
    I can just tell.  Everyone who's ever met me was visibly impressed with my rugged charm and my mastery of all things.
    I admit i did think that when i saw your alpha male beard and knowledge of quantum physics. So add me to the list for sure!
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

• Options
    rgambs said:
    I am.
    I admit i did think that when i saw your alpha male beard and knowledge of quantum physics. So add me to the list for sure!
    :rofl:
  • Options
    Meltdown99Meltdown99 None Of Your Business... Posts: 10,739
    Perhaps @Thoughts_Arrive giving these forums a break might help.  Let me ask you this, in which particular forum do you feel you receive the most grief.  Is it AMT...thats the only place i see heated exchanges happening...but that's going to happen from time to time.  Maybe just roll with the waves and see where it takes you, avoid those threads that cause you grief.  

People are around here are good people.  
    Give Peas A Chance…
  • Options
    BentleyspopBentleyspop Craft Beer Brewery, Colorado Posts: 10,538
    I thought we as PJ fans would all be alike. To be disliked by more people than liked here sucks.
    You have spent some time on the AMT so you should be aware by now that not all PJ fans are alike or have the same beliefs.
  • Options
    Cliffy6745Cliffy6745 Posts: 33,598
    edited March 2018
    rgambs said:
    I am.
    Are you?

https://goo.gl/images/QbE3i8
  • Options
    jnimhaoileoinjnimhaoileoin Baile Átha Cliath Posts: 2,682
    You have spent some time on the AMT so you should be aware by now that not all PJ fans are alike or have the same beliefs.
    And how boring would this place be if we did?! Of course we discuss some pretty controversial topics and things can get heated but it's still just an exchange of opinions. It's true that the opinions expressed by some people would make me less inclined to want to meet them or develop a personal relationship with them but I sincerely doubt that bothers them any more than it does me. 
  • Options
    Where are you going to post your paintings if you leave?

The poison from the poison stream caught up to you ELEVEN years ago and you floated out of here. Sept. 14, 08

• Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,515
    edited March 2018

Disappointed only 8 responses. Come on people. If you really dislike me and want me to then here's your chance to make it happen!
    Kay, now this just seems like a bizarre, self-indulgent form of trolling.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,515

As for people not answering your PMs, if I disagreed with someone on a thread and they then pursued me in a PM demanding an explanation then I would certainly be likely to ignore it. I would find it intrusive and aggressive, when things are taken private it adds a personal edge to it that does not exist in the public forum.

My PMs were not related to any thread or disagreement or argument but just to connect and say hello in a friendly way.
    Some people just aren't in the mood for random private chatting. They just don't feel like making a personal connection with a stranger. Don't take it personally.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
This discussion has been closed.