Options

2020 Tour Rumor Thread

Comments

• Options
    eyejackereyejacker Posts: 1,282
    the worst part of paris show isnt the line up..is the way and cost of transportation to and from airport 
    The train from Zurich is 4 hours, $50...
  • Options
    eyejacker said:
    the worst part of paris show isnt the line up..is the way and cost of transportation to and from airport 
  • Options
    eyejacker said:
  • Options
    eyejacker said:
  • Options

"Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • Options
    Why airport? Take train from Zurich. Cheap and fast
    Rock Werchter 4 july - 2010, Arras 3 july - 2010, Berlin Wuhlheide - June 30, 2010, Odyssey arena Belfast - 23 june 2010, O2 arena Dublin - june 22 2010, O2 arena London - Aug 18, 2009, Manchester Evening News Arena - Aug 17, 2009, Berlin Wuhlheide - Aug 15, 2009, Copenhagen 2007-06-26 Forum, London 2007-06-18 Wembley Arena, Prague 2006-09-22 Sazka Arena, Denmark 2000-06-30 Roskilde Festival, Stockholm on August 12th Mirrorball tour with Neil Young, Oslo 1993-06-27 Isle of Calf Festival(Kalvoya), Oslo Secret Club Concert 1993-06-26 Sentrum Scene
  • Options
    D.FrankD.Frank Posts: 486
    edited December 2019
    post deleted. spamming the forum with ticket requests. Please see the rules. Thank you
    Post edited by Sea on
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,880
    mrk2 said:
    Lollapalooza Paris lineup

Makes Stockholm Saturday look great in comparison.
    Mother of GOD! Other then PJ & Vampire Weekend I don't know anyone else on that card. How in God's name did Pearl Jam get on this bill?  :o
  • Options
    CopperTomCopperTom Posts: 2,990
    demetrios said:
    mrk2 said:

Mother of GOD! Other then PJ & Vampire Weekend I don't know anyone else on that card. How in God's name did Pearl Jam get on this bill?  :o
    $$$, that's how.
  • Options
    demetrios said:
    mrk2 said:

Billie Eilish is like... huge...
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,880
    demetrios said:
    mrk2 said:

• Options
    Everyone on PJ’s day is EDM pretty much. Fever 333 and The Struts the only rock bands
  • Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,833
    demetrios said:
    demetrios said:
    mrk2 said:

ask dave grohl. he's a huge fan. 
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    pjl44pjl44 Posts: 8,067
    pjl44 said:
    mrk2 said:

I like that Stockholm lineup. This....not so much.
    Very surprised Sweden has a better lineup.

No one is really a homerun though.
    Yeah, kinda agree. Still, I'd be stoked to see Jimmy Eat World, Graveyard, and IDLES. And then interested enough to check out The Killers, Pretty Reckless, and Rival Sons.
  • Options
    pjl44pjl44 Posts: 8,067
    demetrios said:
    demetrios said:
    mrk2 said:

She's huge in a Lorde sorta way
  • Options
    Spiritual_ChaosSpiritual_Chaos Posts: 29,030
    edited December 2019
    demetrios said:
    demetrios said:
    mrk2 said:

LOOK WHO'S JEFFS FAVORITE IS TALKING ABOUT! 

If Avril knows of Billie Eilish. You should too. 
  • Options
    ComeToTXComeToTX Austin Posts: 7,577
    Not sure how you could avoid knowing who she is at this point. 
    This show, another show, a show here and a show there.
  • Options
    Weston1283Weston1283 Fredericksburg, VA Posts: 4,631
    Billie Eilish is excellent.  I’d love to have her and PJ play a festival together in the states.  She has the best crowd control at a concert I’ve ever seen which is crazy considering she’s 17
    2010: Cleveland
    2012: Atlanta
    2013: London ONT / Wrigley Field / Pittsburgh / Buffalo / San Diego / Los Angeles I / Los Angeles II
    2014: Cincinnati / St. Louis / Tulsa / Lincoln / Detroit / Denver
    2015: New York City
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale / Miami / Jacksonville / Greenville / Hampton / Columbia / Lexington / Philly II / New York City II / Toronto II / Bonnaroo / Telluride / Fenway I / Wrigley I / Wrigley - II / TOTD - Philadelphia, San Francisco
    2017: Ohana Fest (EV)
    2018: Amsterdam I / Amsterdam II / Seattle I / Seattle II / Boston I / Boston II
    2021: Asbury Park / Ohana Encore 1 / Ohana Encore 2
    2022: Phoenix / LA I / LA II / Quebec City / Ottawa / New York City / Camden / Nashville / St. Louis / Denver
    2023: St. Paul II
  • Options
    E.KE.K New South Wales, Australia Posts: 7,700
    Billie Eilish is excellent.  I’d love to have her and PJ play a festival together in the states.  She has the best crowd control at a concert I’ve ever seen which is crazy considering she’s 17
    I read somewhere that Eddie's daughters are Billie Eilish fans so they're gonna be stoked. 
  • Options
    ComeToTX said:
    Not sure how you could avoid knowing who she is at this point. 
    It’s easy, by paying absolutely no attention to anything in the pop culture world.  I only know her by name on here and one story headline on yahoo news about her body image problems. 
    I only know about Brandi Carlisle from PJ22 on Sirius/XM.  Saw her at Mike’s Big Sky Montana show. She was awesome. 

I really don’t (and never have) cared about pop culture.  Just get bombarded with so much corporate fluff and drivel you stop paying attention. 

• Options

When will the US get on-board with trains?
  • Options
    JPPJ84JPPJ84 Hamburg, Germany Posts: 3,440
    There are a few tickets for Zürich available again!
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,158
    Billie is fuckin awesome 
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    Next summer just got even better... just secured tickets for Glen Hansard & The Frames in Dublin on 20th June!! What a way to start the PJ tour =)
    any other Ten Clubbers going as well?
  • Options
    JPPJ84 said:
    Next summer just got even better... just secured tickets for Glen Hansard & The Frames in Dublin on 20th June!! What a way to start the PJ tour =)
    I am. My wallet is indeed fucked.
  • Options
    weremin23 said:
    JPPJ84 said:
    yeah, very cool! See you there =) just found a hostel... damn that city is expensive to stay in
  • Options
    JPPJ84 said:
    weremin23 said:
    JPPJ84 said:
    yeah, very cool! See you there =) just found a hostel... damn that city is expensive to stay in
    Thanks for reminding me to book. Dublin in the summer is pricey.
  • Options
    JPPJ84 said:
    Omg that is a dream gig. Jealous here!
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
  • Options
    Kearn5yKearn5y Ireland Posts: 2,695
    JPPJ84 said:
    That show is in Kilmainham, lovely venue close to the city center.
    Kearnsy
  • Options
    JPPJ84 said:
    Omg that is a dream gig. Jealous here!
    Couldn't you join us, Rob? It's a one off show, who knows if they'll ever play again!