Options

2020 Tour Rumor Thread

Comments

• Options
    JPPJ84JPPJ84 Hamburg, Germany Posts: 3,440
    Kearn5y said:
    JPPJ84 said:
    Next summer just got even better... just secured tickets for Glen Hansard & The Frames in Dublin on 20th June!! What a way to start the PJ tour =)
    any other Ten Clubbers going as well?
    That show is in Kilmainham, lovely venue close to the city center.
    Are you coming, too?
  • Options
    Spiritual_ChaosSpiritual_Chaos Posts: 29,149
    edited December 2019
    Anyone heading back to Stockholm to catch Ace Frehley at Gröna Lund Amusment Park on the 17th?

Post edited by Spiritual_Chaos on
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • Options
    Kearn5yKearn5y Ireland Posts: 2,703
    JPPJ84 said:
    Kearn5y said:
    JPPJ84 said:
    Next summer just got even better... just secured tickets for Glen Hansard & The Frames in Dublin on 20th June!! What a way to start the PJ tour =)
    That show is in Kilmainham, lovely venue close to the city center.
    Are you coming, too?
    No, never really got into the Frames, but you cant like them all. Enjoy the show
    Kearnsy
  • Options
    JPPJ84 said:
    aaah, I am so jealous! I wish I could (but work really doesn't allow that.. glad that PJ tour starts on the 23rd) saw Glen seven times this year..  That the Frames gig next year would've been a dream. Have fun!
    ... se key on. ;-)

Pearl Jam Sept. 23, 2006 Berlin | June 20, 2010 Berlin | July 04 & 05, 2012 Berlin | June 26, 2014 Berlin | June 12 & 13, 2018 Amsterdam | July 05, 2018 Berlin
    EV June 01, 2017 Berlin | June 28, 2019 Berlin | June 30, 2019 Düsseldorf
  • Options
    mrk2mrk2 Finland Posts: 2,026
    By the way, Guns N Roses just announced for the Pinkpop Sunday 6/21. Along with other dates, May to late June
    225xxx - 6/28/00, 10/20/01, 10/22/01, 9/11/06, 9/22/06, 9/23/06, 6/18/07, 6/26/07, 8/15/09, 6/25/10, 6/30/10, 7/4/12, 7/5/12, 7/7/12, 7/10/12, 6/26/14, 6/28/14, 7/3/18, 7/5/18
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,216
    mrk2 said:
    By the way, Guns N Roses just announced for the Pinkpop Sunday 6/21. Along with other dates, May to late June
     im not getting into details but pinkpop was the reason pj tour changed and amsterdam moved to the back 
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    Did Guns steal Pearl Jams thunder?

Pearl Jam and Guns N Roses at the same festival would be quite a lineup.
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • Options
    GardenOfJonesGardenOfJones Finland Posts: 25
    If my plane arrives to Amsterdam on the 22th July at 15:35, will I still have time to make it to 10c the early entry? Just googled that train from the airport to Ziggo Dome takes a little less than 30 minutes. Obviously I'm still trying to make it to 21th July flight and catch the pre-party.
    PJ
    2012: Prague, 2014: Amsterdam 1 & 2, Stockholm, 2018: Amsterdam 1 & 2, 2022: Amsterdam 2
    EV
    2017: Berlin, 2019: Berlin
  • Options
    mrk2 said:
    And Ireland too. Happy fu&king days. 
    Kearnsy
  • Options
    axellaire8axellaire8 Belgium Posts: 234
     Do you know a hotel near the Ziggo dome (preferably by walking distance) not too expensive? Not the fletcher, it's complete, and I didn't want to shower in front of my father, my sister and my son anyway =) ! Everything I have found is way overpriced. Thank you for your help

1996: Paris/2006: Paris/2007: Werchter/2010: Werchter/2012: Amsterdam 1 and Werchter/2014: Amsterdam 1&2 and Werchter/2018: Amsterdam 1&2 and Werchter/2022: Werchter and Amsterdam 2

EV: 2012: Amsterdam/2017: Antwerpen/2019: Bruxelles

• Options
     Do you know a hotel near the Ziggo dome (preferably by walking distance) not too expensive? Not the fletcher, it's complete, and I didn't want to shower in front of my father, my sister and my son anyway =) ! Everything I have found is way overpriced. Thank you for your help

Have you tried a four-bedroom/ faily room in a hostel? There's quite a few hostels around - just use the search via map on booking.com - easy as
  • Options
    JPPJ84 said:

Have you tried a four-bedroom/ faily room in a hostel? There's quite a few hostels around - just use the search via map on booking.com - easy as

Yes I did but what I found is too expensive or full... Thanks for your answer

1996: Paris/2006: Paris/2007: Werchter/2010: Werchter/2012: Amsterdam 1 and Werchter/2014: Amsterdam 1&2 and Werchter/2018: Amsterdam 1&2 and Werchter/2022: Werchter and Amsterdam 2

• Options
    JPPJ84 said:

Try easyHotel Amsterdam Arena - 2 rooms for 2 nights = 542 Euro
  • Options
    tino_11tino_11 Posts: 1,983
    JPPJ84 said:
    JPPJ84 said:

I think that might class as being expensive!
    2010: London
    2012: Manchester I, Manchester II, Manchester (EV) 
    2014: Milan, Leeds, Milton Keynes 
    2017: London II (EV) 
    2018: Amsterdam I, London I, Prague, London II 
    2019: London (EV)
    2022: London I, London II, Budapest, Krakow, Amsterdam
  • Options
    tino_11 said:
    JPPJ84 said:
    JPPJ84 said:

for 4 people? hmm, it'll be hard to find much better in Amsterdam mid July
  • Options
    Jamer196Jamer196 Posts: 348
    edited December 2019
    JPPJ84 said:
    tino_11 said:
    JPPJ84 said:
    JPPJ84 said:

for 4 people? hmm, it'll be hard to find much better in Amsterdam mid July
    I booked 4 people room for 295,24€ for 2 nights, but in the city near Vondelpark.

Hotel City Garden Amsterdam
    Post edited by Jamer196 on
  • Options
    Found a room for 4 at 180€ at easyhotel Amsterdam arena. Thank you all for help

• Options
    cloudsnmarscloudsnmars Switzerland (for now) But from Aotearoa Posts: 113
    There's a solitary seat back on sale for Zurich at ticketcorner.ch
  • Options
    binaural2002binaural2002 Germany Posts: 2,367
    Someone out there knows where I can find the Zurich "announcement poster" in high resolution?

Pearl Jam 11 / 306 / 121
    96 Zurich - 00 RaR - 07 Munich - 10 Berlin - 12 Berlin² - 14 Amsterdam² Berlin - 18 Berlin - 22 Zurich
    Eddie Vedder 1 / 27 / 27
    19 Düsseldorf
    Watch my videos on YouTube
    Pearl Jam/ Eddie Vedder Setlist-statistics in Google Drive-document >>>click here<<<
  • Options
    Someone out there knows where I can find the Zurich "announcement poster" in high resolution?

Wrote to abc-production if they could send me a higher res jpeg ( ya never know ) Will let ya know if i have any joy ;) 
  • Options

Wrote to abc-production if they could send me a higher res jpeg ( ya never know ) Will let ya know if i have any joy ;) 
    Great! Thanks!
    Pearl Jam 11 / 306 / 121
    96 Zurich - 00 RaR - 07 Munich - 10 Berlin - 12 Berlin² - 14 Amsterdam² Berlin - 18 Berlin - 22 Zurich
    Eddie Vedder 1 / 27 / 27
    19 Düsseldorf
    Pearl Jam/ Eddie Vedder Setlist-statistics in Google Drive-document >>>click here<<<
  • Options

Great! Thanks!
    Dude! What's your email address?? They sent me a pdf at 3.9mb ;) If anyone else wants it , let me know 

• Options
    JPPJ84 said:

Me!  That should be good craic - I haven't seen the Frames since Midnight in the Olympia in the late 90s...  I like the venue, although I prefer it when it doesn't rain!
  • Options

Great! Thanks!
    Dude! What's your email address?? They sent me a pdf at 3.9mb ;) If anyone else wants it , let me know 

Thanks. But, I did the same. Mailed them and got fast answer and the pdf. But thanks for Your help. 
    Pearl Jam 11 / 306 / 121
    Eddie Vedder 1 / 27 / 27
    19 Düsseldorf
  • Options
    Midnight at the Olympia. Holy jesus. The were great nights. 

i wish i wish i wish i wish, i guess it never stops
  • Options
    Alot of single seats available for Denmark at the moment on TM
    https://www.ticketmaster.dk/event/pearl-jam-europe-2020-fa-billetter-billetter/476969
    Kearnsy
  • Options
    LinhasportLinhasport Porto - Portugal Posts: 61

Great! Thanks!

me, me
  • Options
    Does anyone have something similar for the Wien show?
    I've seen quite a few Pearl Jam shows.
  • Options

Great! Thanks!

me, me
    What's your email ;) 

• Options
    edited December 2019
    To those of you who go to Stockholm and Copenhagen: Have you decided yet how you'll get to Copenhagen? There are a lot of flights obviously but I don't want to fly all the time. I only found one direct train though: leave Stockholm (Södra!) at 8:22 a.m. - get to Copenhagen at 1:13 p.m.. Anybody else going for that train instead of a flight?
    Post edited by JPPJ84 on