Options

2020 Tour Rumor Thread

Comments

• Options
    LinhasportLinhasport Porto - Portugal Posts: 61
    Someone out there knows where I can find the Zurich "announcement poster" in high resolution?

Wrote to abc-production if they could send me a higher res jpeg ( ya never know ) Will let ya know if i have any joy ;) 
    Great! Thanks!
    Dude! What's your email address?? They sent me a pdf at 3.9mb ;) If anyone else wants it , let me know 

me, me
    What's your email ;) 

Thanks mate, i already have the one from vienna, if any one needs it, just let me know
  • Options
    Better yet here you have it 
  • Options
    D.FrankD.Frank Posts: 486
    Are similar Frankfurt, Berlin and/or Amsterdam posters out there?
  • Options
    Better yet here you have it 
  • Options
    bootlegger10bootlegger10 Posts: 15,542
    Anyone get their Zurich to Paris flight on the 18th moved to 7:45?  Gonna be an early morning.
  • Options
    tino_11tino_11 Posts: 1,959
    Anyone looking for Hyde Park tickets, regular tickets are back up on axs.co.uk
    2010: London
    2012: Manchester I, Manchester II, Manchester (EV) 
    2014: Milan, Leeds, Milton Keynes 
    2017: London II (EV) 
    2018: Amsterdam I, London I, Prague, London II 
    2019: London (EV)
    2022: London I, London II, Budapest, Krakow, Amsterdam
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,158
    Anyone get their Zurich to Paris flight on the 18th moved to 7:45?  Gonna be an early morning.
    which flight?
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    which flight?
    Air France.  Was 9:40 and got put on the 7:45. 
  • Options
    Take a refund and take the train!
    PJ: 2013: London (ON); Buffalo; 2014: Cincinnati; 2016: Sunrise, Miami, Toronto 1-2, Wrigley 2; 2018: London (UK) 1, Milan, Padova, Sea 2, Wrigley 1-2, Fenway 1-2; 2021: SHN, Ohana, Ohana Encore 1-2; 2022: LA 1-2, Phx, Oak 1-2, Fresno, Copenhagen, Hyde Park 1-2; Quebec, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto; MSG, Camden, Nashville, Louisville, St. Louis, OKC; 2023: St. Paul 1-2, Chicago 1-2; Fort Worth 2; Austin 1-2

EV Solo: 2017 Louisville and Franklin, 2018 Ohana, 2019 Innings Fest, Berlin, Düsseldorf, Dublin and Ohana; 2021 Ohana Friday (from beach) and Saturday; 2022 Earthlings Newark; 2023 Innings Fest and Benoraya 1-2.

Gutted:  London 2 2018, Sacramento 2022, Noblesville 2023
  • Options
    darwinstheorydarwinstheory LaPorte, IN Posts: 5,772
    Any US rumors Dimi?
    "A smart monkey doesn't monkey around with another monkey's monkey" - Darwin's Theory
  • Options
    ComeToTXComeToTX Austin Posts: 7,575
    Any US rumors Dimi?
    lots...there's another thread for US/Canada.
    This show, another show, a show here and a show there.
  • Options
    darwinstheorydarwinstheory LaPorte, IN Posts: 5,772
    ComeToTX said:
    Any US rumors Dimi?
    lots...there's another thread for US/Canada.
    Oh. Shit. Wow! I can't believe I didn't know there were US rumors! Merry Christmas to me!
    "A smart monkey doesn't monkey around with another monkey's monkey" - Darwin's Theory
  • Options
    which flight?
    Air France.  Was 9:40 and got put on the 7:45. 
    Oh I have a later on flight. 
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    kst said:
    Take a refund and take the train!
    What I am hoping to do.
  • Options
    JPPJ84JPPJ84 Hamburg, Germany Posts: 3,440
    edited December 2019
    An info for all the travellers between Frankfurt and Berlin: the train tickets will go on sale on www.bahn.de this Saturday (28th). You‘ll get the best prices by being fast and picking the „Supersparpreis“. It binds you to one connection but it’s the cheapest you can go. There’s an 11:02 a.m. direct train for example that’s the fastest and direct connection.
    You can reserve a seat right away or you can do it later - you can also choose your exact seat (the price is the same at 4,50 €). 
    Maybe we should open a PJ wagon ;)
    Hope this helps some of you :smile:

EDIT: the 11:02 sprinter is much more expensive than the regular ICE at 11:14 - the difference is just 20 minutes but you save over 20 Euro
    Post edited by JPPJ84 on
  • Options
    Brisk.Brisk. Posts: 11,486
    WIll be getting the train from Zurich to Paris I think, takes 4 hours.
  • Options
    aurelgugusaurelgugus France & Luxembourg Posts: 499
    Brisk. said:
    WIll be getting the train from Zurich to Paris I think, takes 4 hours.
    And compared to planes, you’re directly in Paris and you avoid shitty and long transportation from Paris airports to inner city.
    2012 : Amsterdam 2
    2014 : Amsterdam 1&2, Milan, Berlin, Werchter
    2018 : Amsterdam 1&2, Pinkpop, London 1, Berlin, Werchter, London 2
    2020 : ?
  • Options
    edited December 2019

German trains now are open to book trip frankfurt-berlin on 24th june...go get en now is cheap..

rockin pj fans train is 11:14 am - ICE 372 Wagon 5...

https://www.bahn.de/en/view/index.shtml
    Post edited by dimitrispearljam on
  • Options
    tino_11tino_11 Posts: 1,959
    Only behind the stage tickets left for Krakow.
    2010: London
    2012: Manchester I, Manchester II, Manchester (EV) 
    2014: Milan, Leeds, Milton Keynes 
    2017: London II (EV) 
    2018: Amsterdam I, London I, Prague, London II 
    2019: London (EV)
    2022: London I, London II, Budapest, Krakow, Amsterdam
  • Options
    PJNBPJNB Posts: 12,757
    edited December 2019
    tino_11 said:
    Only behind the stage tickets left for Krakow.
    Wow that happened fast. There were a lot left up in the front uppers last time I looked. Looks like close to another sell out!

Budapest has a ways to go...
    Post edited by PJNB on
  • Options
    Ms0331Ms0331 United States Posts: 81
    Does anyone know the official website for trains in Poland?  I am looking to get 2 train tickets from Krakow Poland to Budapest as I will be attending both the Krakow and Budapest shows.  Airfare from Krakow do Budapest really isn’t that affordable right now on 7/14 so looking at options for an overnight train.
  • Options
    Senlick said:
    Does anyone know the official website for trains in Poland?  I am looking to get 2 train tickets from Krakow Poland to Budapest as I will be attending both the Krakow and Budapest shows.  Airfare from Krakow do Budapest really isn’t that affordable right now on 7/14 so looking at options for an overnight train.
    https://www.pkp.pl/pl/home
    But it looks like that you cannot make reservation before 24/03/2020
  • Options
    Thank you very much! Do you know what train stations to use in Krakow and Budapest?  Sorry I am from the US so not familiar with Poland transit. Any idea why I can’t book until 3/24?
  • Options
    jimjam1982jimjam1982 AZ Posts: 1,225
    Senlick said:
    I found a few I cant book yet but it looked like 6 or 7 hour train. I know I'll be going the morning of the 14th. Hopefully the time estimate is right and trains are reliable!
  • Options
    BrainofBGABrainofBGA Australia Posts: 3,939
    edited December 2019
    Senlick said:
    I found a few I cant book yet but it looked like 6 or 7 hour train. I know I'll be going the morning of the 14th. Hopefully the time estimate is right and trains are reliable!
    From limited experience euro train transport is some of the best and most reliable. I’ve used train regularly on two European holidays and have taken both short and longer journeys. Just make sure you’re at the platform on time. Some come in and leave quickly. No messing about. 
    Melbourne #1 '98
    Melbourne #2 '03
    Melbourne #3 '03
    Melbourne #1 '06
    Melbourne #3 '06
    Melbourne '09
    Melbourne '14
  • Options
    Senlick said:
    Thank you very much! Do you know what train stations to use in Krakow and Budapest?  Sorry I am from the US so not familiar with Poland transit. Any idea why I can’t book until 3/24?
    From what I can see, there is no direct trains and you will have to change 2 times. The journey will be around 10h.
    Taking a bus seems to be faster with a 7h journey. The company is flixbus. They operate all over Europe and are generally reliable and relatively cheap. 
    They are also offering night bus.
    However, reservations for July are not opened yet.
  • Options
    Senlick said:
    That flight at 15.25  krakow to budapest flight has really rocketed in price over the past month or so!
  • Options
    JPPJ84JPPJ84 Hamburg, Germany Posts: 3,440
    Senlick said:
    That flight at 15.25  krakow to budapest flight has really rocketed in price over the past month or so!
    Yeah because most of us booked it even before the lottery was over ;)
    the train connection really sucks, it may be better to rent a car with a couple of people! Then it’s only a 400km drive
  • Options
    Senlick said:
    From what I can see, there is no direct trains and you will have to change 2 times. The journey will be around 10h.
    Taking a bus seems to be faster with a 7h journey. The company is flixbus. They operate all over Europe and are generally reliable and relatively cheap. 
    They are also offering night bus.
    However, reservations for July are not opened yet.
    Is there an official website for Fixbus?  Are there any good sleeping options for a night bus?  I wouldn’t mind sleeping overnight on the bus if there are some good recliner  seats.