• Options
    SpinTheLastExitSpinTheLastExit Edinburgh, Scotland Posts: 398
    lellopj said:

Aye, stuff the PJ tour, I'm seeing Little Mix
    2012 – Manchester II
    2014 – Amsterdam I & II, Gdynia, Leeds, Milton Keynes
    2016 – Wrigley I & II
    2017 – Amsterdam III [EV]
    2018 – London I, Padova, Rome, Prague, Krakow, Berlin, Barcelona, Madrid, Wrigley I & II
    2019 – Dublin [EV]
    2022 – Copenhagen, Hyde Park I, St. Louis
    2023 – Chicago I & II
  • Options
    ChrisileinChrisilein Vienna/Austria Posts: 3,886
    lellopj said:

Never heard of them.. 
    up here in my tree in Vienna
    2006: Vienna 2009: Berlin 2010: London ~ Berlin 2012: Amsterdam 1+2 ~ Werchter ~ Arras ~ Berlin 1+2
    2014: Milano ~ Trieste ~ Vienna ~ Berlin 2018: Padova ~ Rome 2022: Budapest ~ Vienna
    EV London/Hammersmith 2012
    EV Berlin/Zitadelle 2017
  • Options
    Rock Werchter just announced Paul McCartney to headline the TW Classic festival on June 21st (TW Classic is a spin-off on the same festival ground as Rock Werchter). Tickets on sale by the end of this week.
    So probably no official news about PJ on Werchter before the end of the week.
    '06: Antwerp, Paris // '07: Werchter // '09: Rotterdam // '10: Werchter // '12: Werchter // '14: Amsterdam 1 // '18: Amsterdam 2, Pinkpop
  • Options
    lavilalavila Ireland Posts: 34
    lellopj said:

Never heard of them.. 
    Lucky you!  =)
  • Options
    JackD.JackD. Posts: 486
    From a very reliable source...the RATM poster is fake. 
    They are coming to Europe but that is a fake one.
    How do you know?
  • Options
    JABKJABK Finland Posts: 316
    JackD. said:
    From a very reliable source...the RATM poster is fake. 
    They are coming to Europe but that is a fake one.
    How do you know?
    I've heard from a reliable source.
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,459
    the ratm is fake...now....how to  put it...lets say that some of the crew will work for another band those dates.....
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    JackD.JackD. Posts: 486
    the ratm is fake...now....how to  put it...lets say that some of the crew will work for another band those dates.....
    But maybe RATM can tour before PJ? ;-)

Damn a RATM tour would be ace.
  • Options
    JackD. said:

its fake the specific pic..i dont know if they will toureurope  where and when.
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    maxsiepmaxsiep Cologne - Germany Posts: 27
    The security guy of Eddie, right ? But does he have a twin brother? When I saw Rage 99 there were two guys on front of their stage looking like him.....
  • Options
    JackD. said:

its fake the specific pic..i dont know if they will toureurope  where and when.
    I know...PJ and Rage in Europe 2020...I never dreamed that would happen 😎
  • Options
    maxsiep said:
    The security guy of Eddie, right ? But does he have a twin brother? When I saw Rage 99 there were two guys on front of their stage looking like him.....
     the whole team of pj security is ratm security as well.
  • Options
    maxsiep said:
     the whole team of pj security is ratm security as well.
    So its a co headline tour😂👍
    Rock Werchter 4 july - 2010, Arras 3 july - 2010, Berlin Wuhlheide - June 30, 2010, Odyssey arena Belfast - 23 june 2010, O2 arena Dublin - june 22 2010, O2 arena London - Aug 18, 2009, Manchester Evening News Arena - Aug 17, 2009, Berlin Wuhlheide - Aug 15, 2009, Copenhagen 2007-06-26 Forum, London 2007-06-18 Wembley Arena, Prague 2006-09-22 Sazka Arena, Denmark 2000-06-30 Roskilde Festival, Stockholm on August 12th Mirrorball tour with Neil Young, Oslo 1993-06-27 Isle of Calf Festival(Kalvoya), Oslo Secret Club Concert 1993-06-26 Sentrum Scene
  • Options
    stonesstones Posts: 233
    edited November 2019

Assuming that BST charges the same for all days headliners, this is the potential pricing and stage setup.
  • Options
    drfoxdrfox Posts: 1,170
    stones said:

Assuming that BST charges the same for all days headliners, this is the potential pricing and stage setup.
    Still hoping it is not at Hyde park. Rubbish venue and the curfew will mean a short 20-25 song set
  • Options
    lavilalavila Ireland Posts: 34
    drfox said:
    stones said:

Still hoping it is not at Hyde park. Rubbish venue and the curfew will mean a short 20-25 song set
    Couldn't agree more...this is one I'll definitely skip.
  • Options
    stonesstones Posts: 233
    edited November 2019
    Multiple sources suggest that it is... but I’m with you. About the only thing going for Hyde Park is it’s pretty easy to get to.

i hope we get a 2nd UK show, especially as we got a bit hosed on the EV Euro tour last year. A short set in a half full Wembley Stadium...
  • Options
    VillagePJVillagePJ Peterborough, UK Posts: 195
    stones said:

The prices vary depending on the artist or I should say it has done in the past. Barbara streisand tickets last year were unbelievably high.
    London, Hyde Park 25/6/10
    Isle of Wight 23/6/12
    London, Hammersmith 31/7/12 (EV)
    Leeds 8/7/14
    Milton Keynes 11/7/14
    London, Shepherds Bush Empire 11/11/14 (EV The Who tribute)
    Boston, Fenway Park 05/08/16
    Boston, Fenway Park 07/08/16
    London, Hammersmith Apollo 2017 (EV)
    London, Hammersmith Apollo 2017 (EV)
    Taormina, Sicily June 2017 (EV)
    London, O2 Arena 18th June 2018
    London, O2 Arena 19th June 2018 :(
  • Options
    Brisk.Brisk. Posts: 11,490
    lavila said:
    drfox said:
    stones said:

Yup and the crowd was full of complete dickheads last time.

Don't forget BST usually sells badly and they offer 2 for 1 down the road.
  • Options
    Bst is bollocks.
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
  • Options
    WASTIDWASTID Posts: 150
    I wish the Prague and Berlin dates were certain as the travel to do Prague and Berlin is dirt cheap. I can fly from Manchester to Prague, train to Berlin and Flight back to Manchester for under £100 total.
    yeah me too - priced similar for lodz/budapest flights to Poland from N England also dirt cheap, as are the ones between Poland/Hungary and back to Leeds or Manchester 
    Love the name. Ill be coming from Newcastle and picking my mate up via Dewsbury mate
    Been doing a few searches myself for various rumoured dates. Pain in the arse Newcastle airport isn't it. Great if you want to go to Spain and get pissed but want something different and it's terrible.

Been having a look at options from likes of Edinburgh and Leeds etc
    Wembley Arena, London, England 05-30-2000
    Astoria, London, England 04-20-2006
    Wembley Arena, London, England 06-18-2007
    MEN Arena, Manchester, England 08-17-2009
    Hyde Park, London, England 06-25-2010
    MEN Arena, Manchester, UK 06-20-2012
    Apollo, Manchester, UK 07-28-2012 (Ed Solo)
    San Siro, Milano, Italia 06-20-2014
    FD Arena, Leeds 07-08-2014
    National Bowl, Milton Keynes 07-11-2014
  • Options
    drfoxdrfox Posts: 1,170
    Brisk. said:
    lavila said:
    drfox said:
    stones said:

Yup and the crowd was full of complete dickheads last time.

Don't forget BST usually sells badly and they offer 2 for 1 down the road.
    Yeah I remember last time I had a huge bunch of drunk Aussies near me who didn’t know hardly any of the music. Not that I’ve got anything against Aussies. Was just a crowd of non fans on a day out
  • Options
    lellopj said:

Pearl Jam opening?
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • Options
    People are posting pictures of Little Mix...we definetily need an announcement now!
  • Options
    mrk2mrk2 Finland Posts: 2,029
    WTF has the one on the left done to her face?
    225xxx - 6/28/00, 10/20/01, 10/22/01, 9/11/06, 9/22/06, 9/23/06, 6/18/07, 6/26/07, 8/15/09, 6/25/10, 6/30/10, 7/4/12, 7/5/12, 7/7/12, 7/10/12, 6/26/14, 6/28/14, 7/3/18, 7/5/18
  • Options
    Cosimo82Cosimo82 Posts: 325
    People are posting pictures of Little Mix...we definetily need an announcement now!
    Absolutely! 
  • Options
    Cosimo82Cosimo82 Posts: 325
    Bst is bollocks.
    There s another london festival that has 10/07 available?
  • Options
    dottlesdottles Posts: 9,136
    edited November 2019
    mrk2 said:
    WTF has the one on the left done to her face?
    https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-49687059 
    A pretty amazing documentary about the mental health issues she has suffered due to the internet etc.
    They are actually a good act, they do what they do and they do it well. They've just finished a sold out big arena tour.

The crowd for them might be better than the one for PJ going by what others have said!
    I went to Hyde Park in 2010. It wasn't the best gig, we were miles away and the sound wasn't great. However, it was an absolute party where we were. Maybe 20 or 30 PJ fans together, singing, laughing, dancing and smiling. We brought some girls standing near us who were there to seen another act on the bill into the group, taught them lyrics. I guess it's what you make of it. It's never going to be Leeds. 
    I'm not sure I will go next summer if it is confirmed but I won't write it off. 

Post edited by dottles on
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • Options
    DaughterXDaughterX Germany Posts: 34
    Ok then, I hope the tour dates will be announced on December 6th... :|
  • Options
    DaughterXDaughterX Germany Posts: 34