2020 Tour Rumor Thread

Comments

• Options
    bbiggsbbiggs Posts: 6,933
    ^ Good things come to those that wait. 
  • Options
    ilockyerilockyer Posts: 2,263
    stones said:

Assuming that BST charges the same for all days headliners, this is the potential pricing and stage setup.
    For Neil / Dylan I think it was £99 for GA, £199 for Gold Circle and £299 for Diamond Circle. Top ticket was something like £400 (Diamond plus hospitality I guess). 
    The secret to a happy ending is knowing when to roll the credits
  • Options
    DaughterXDaughterX Germany Posts: 34
    edited November 2019
    I hope so! And I guess it's worth waiting for.
    Post edited by DaughterX on
  • Options
    Prague still rumoured for 23rd of June?
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • Options
    JPPJ84JPPJ84 Hamburg, Germany Posts: 3,445
    edited November 2019
    There’s been no different rumors, so probably yes. Maybe see you there?! :smile:
  • Options
    tino_11tino_11 Posts: 2,024
    ilockyer said:
    stones said:

Assuming that BST charges the same for all days headliners, this is the potential pricing and stage setup.
    For Neil / Dylan I think it was £99 for GA, £199 for Gold Circle and £299 for Diamond Circle. Top ticket was something like £400 (Diamond plus hospitality I guess). 
    Hope PJ doesnt go down this route. That diamond circle is very expensive.

10c pit tickets please at a reasonable cost =)
    2010: London
    2012: Manchester I, Manchester II, Manchester (EV) 
    2014: Milan, Leeds, Milton Keynes 
    2017: London II (EV) 
    2018: Amsterdam I, London I, Prague, London II 
    2019: London (EV)
    2022: London I, London II, Budapest, Krakow, Amsterdam
  • Options
    tino_11tino_11 Posts: 2,024
    Brisk. said:

Don't forget BST usually sells badly and they offer 2 for 1 down the road.
    Thanks for this, missed out on the offers for Wembley last time. If 10c doesnt offer pit tickets or if they are too expensive, I'll hold out this time.
    2010: London
    2012: Manchester I, Manchester II, Manchester (EV) 
    2014: Milan, Leeds, Milton Keynes 
    2017: London II (EV) 
    2018: Amsterdam I, London I, Prague, London II 
    2019: London (EV)
    2022: London I, London II, Budapest, Krakow, Amsterdam
  • Options
    Don't  spend big money on BST.
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
  • Options
    ilockyerilockyer Posts: 2,263
    That was my thought with Neil & Bob... and it sold out in a couple of months. Never got that 2 for 1 I'd been hoping on.
    The secret to a happy ending is knowing when to roll the credits
  • Options
    JPPJ84 said:
    There’s been no different rumors, so probably yes. Maybe see you there?! :smile:
    KISS tickets for the 23rd of June in Gothenburg being released tomorrow. 

So, I have tonight to figure that out :P 
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • Options
    maxsiep said:
    the ratm is fake...now....how to  put it...lets say that some of the crew will work for another band those dates.....
    The security guy of Eddie, right ? But does he have a twin brother? When I saw Rage 99 there were two guys on front of their stage looking like him.....
     the whole team of pj security is ratm security as well.

Ok, things just got interesting.

If PJ is *here* then Rage can't be *there* and vice versa.
    Presidential Advice from President-Elect Mike McCready: "Are you getting something out of this all encompassing trip?"
  • Options
    CB254133CB254133 Posts: 153
    edited November 2019
    Couldn't agree more.   I live 2hrs away from Hyde Park but would rather spend my money going to Berlin, Copenhagen and Zurich than BST.  Only my humble opinion though!
    That said, any PJ is better than no PJ!
  • Options
    cutzcutz Posts: 11,548
    maxsiep said:
    the ratm is fake...now....how to  put it...lets say that some of the crew will work for another band those dates.....
    The security guy of Eddie, right ? But does he have a twin brother? When I saw Rage 99 there were two guys on front of their stage looking like him.....
     the whole team of pj security is ratm security as well.

Ok, things just got interesting.

If PJ is *here* then Rage can't be *there* and vice versa.
    But, can PJ & RATM both be *here*?
  • Options
    Pierre Edwards is the blonde in Little Mix. 

She's dating Alex-Oxlade Chamberlain. 

Alex-Oxlade Chamberlain plays for Liverpool F.C., but he used to play for Arsenal. 

Arsenal play at the Emirates, which is 30 minutes on the Piccadilly line from Hyde Park. 

Pearl Jam will play BST in Hyde Park. 

It's the rumor you've all been waiting for.
  • Options
    neddie vedderneddie vedder 93 million miles from the sun Posts: 191
    Had an absolute blast last time PJ played Hyde Park, the sun was shining, the wine was flowing and they were on top form...Matt said it’s one of the best shows he’s played so I don’t get the negativity really, so yeah I’m hyped for them to play it again..
    plus I’m hoping for 5 Euro shows as well if ten club do their best Santa impression and bestow me with the tickets I’m aiming for  =)
    Manchester 09, Hyde Park 10, Berlin 10, Manchester 1+2 2012, EV Manchester 2012, EV London 1+2 2012, Amsterdam 1+2 2014, Leeds 2014, Milton Keynes 2014, EV London 1+2 2017, EV Dublin 2017, London 2018, Milan 2018, Padova 2018, Rome 2018, Berlin 2018, EV Florence 2019, EV Barolo 2019, EV Madrid 2019, Berlin 2022, London 1+2 2022, Budapest 2022, Krakow 2022, Amsterdam 2022

• Options
    guypjfreakguypjfreak Posts: 2,281
    JackD. said:
    From a very reliable source...the RATM poster is fake. 
    They are coming to Europe but that is a fake one.
    How do you know?
    I've heard from a reliable source.
    You on eFestivals old son 
  • Options
    bootlegger10bootlegger10 Posts: 15,639
    So is this still a thing?
  • Options
    JPPJ84JPPJ84 Hamburg, Germany Posts: 3,445
    JPPJ84 said:
    KISS tickets for the 23rd of June in Gothenburg being released tomorrow. 

So, I have tonight to figure that out :P 
    That’s bad timing! Go for Kiss in Budapest on July 16th and PJ on the 15 ;)
  • Options
    JABKJABK Finland Posts: 316
    JackD. said:
    From a very reliable source...the RATM poster is fake. 
    They are coming to Europe but that is a fake one.
    How do you know?
    I've heard from a reliable source.
    You on eFestivals old son 
    Nope...more reliable.
  • Options
    TexicoTexico Posts: 122
    For what it's worth, the Pinkpop deal seams to be done (so, no pop headliner after all).
  • Options
    Spiritual_ChaosSpiritual_Chaos Posts: 29,496
    edited November 2019
    JUST BOUGHT TICKETS TO THE HOTTEST BAND IN THE WORLD--

-- KISS

ON THE 23RD OF JUNE 

YOU SNOOZE YOU LOOSE PRAGUE!

• Options
    CB254133CB254133 Posts: 153
    If the date/venue rumours are true, and I want them to be so badly, Copenhagen from the UK is getting expensive as the flight prices keep going up so may look at Vienna instead.  Has anybody had a good guess on the venue in Vienna and any hotel recommendations.  Thanks folks.
  • Options
    mrk2mrk2 Finland Posts: 2,029
    CB254133 said:
    If the date/venue rumours are true, and I want them to be so badly, Copenhagen from the UK is getting expensive as the flight prices keep going up so may look at Vienna instead.  Has anybody had a good guess on the venue in Vienna and any hotel recommendations.  Thanks folks.
    Stadthalle seems like the only choice for the Vienna venue. Seems like pretty centrally located. Haven't looked at hotels in more detail yet.
    Copenhagen is expensive due to the UEFA Euro match on the same day.
    225xxx - 6/28/00, 10/20/01, 10/22/01, 9/11/06, 9/22/06, 9/23/06, 6/18/07, 6/26/07, 8/15/09, 6/25/10, 6/30/10, 7/4/12, 7/5/12, 7/7/12, 7/10/12, 6/26/14, 6/28/14, 7/3/18, 7/5/18
  • Options
    ChrisileinChrisilein Vienna/Austria Posts: 3,887
     said:
    CB254133 said:
    Stadthalle seems like the only choice for the Vienna venue. Seems like pretty centrally located. Haven't looked at hotels in more detail yet.
    There are many hotels in this area. Public transport to the venue is 1A. For example it's only a 3 minutes walk from the U6 metro station. 
    up here in my tree in Vienna
    2006: Vienna 2009: Berlin 2010: London ~ Berlin 2012: Amsterdam 1+2 ~ Werchter ~ Arras ~ Berlin 1+2
    2014: Milano ~ Trieste ~ Vienna ~ Berlin 2018: Padova ~ Rome 2022: Budapest ~ Vienna
    EV London/Hammersmith 2012
    EV Berlin/Zitadelle 2017
  • Options
    JABKJABK Finland Posts: 316
     said:
    CB254133 said:
    There are many hotels in this area. Public transport to the venue is 1A. For example it's only a 3 minutes walk from the U6 metro station. 
    Arte Hotel Stadthalle seems decent...and affordable. Couple of minutes walk from Stadthalle.
  • Options
     said:
    CB254133 said:
    Arte Hotel Stadthalle seems decent...and affordable. Couple of minutes walk from Stadthalle.
    Location will most definitely be Stadthalle.

When I attend concerts there I usually stay at Motel One Westbahnhof https://www.motel-one.com/de/hotels/wien/hotel-wien-westbahnhof/ - It's within 10 - 15min walking distance or you can take the public transport for 1 station. Its in the same general price range as the Arte Hotel but the prices don't go up that fast in the moment a concert is announced. (as it's bigger and not *that* close as the Arte Hotel).
  • Options
    DaughterXDaughterX Germany Posts: 34
    edited November 2019
    When I attend concerts there I usually stay at Motel One Westbahnhof https://www.motel-one.com/de/hotels/wien/hotel-wien-westbahnhof/ - It's within 10 - 15min walking distance or you can take the public transport for 1 station. Its in the same general price range as the Arte Hotel but the prices don't go up that fast in the moment a concert is announced. (as it's bigger and not *that* close as the Arte Hotel).
    Motel one hotels are always a good choice. I decided to book a hotel near the Stadthalle though. I like to stay close to the venue.
    Post edited by DaughterX on
  • Options
    lavilalavila Ireland Posts: 34
    one_stone said:
     said:
    CB254133 said:
    Location will most definitely be Stadthalle.

Nice venue and fantastic city. Saw PJ there back in 2014 with my (then 12 y.o.) son. Would not mind to reapeat it next year...
  • Options
    What the hell happend with quotes on this site. They look like ass