Comments

• Options
    mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 27,888
    PJNB said:
    Kusy said:
    Prague? 
    Fast edit! Spill the beans....
    It s in the Czech Republic.  
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • Options
    mrk2mrk2 Finland Posts: 2,026
    edited November 2019
    Here's a schedule of the Euro 2020 UEFA footbal games, this will affect hotel prices and availability in Amsterdam, Copenhagen, Budapest and London (as well as other cities, which we are not that interested in) around given dates:
    https://twitter.com/UEFAEURO/status/999644933899341824/photo/1
    https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Dd9zhDTVMAENAnG?format=jpg&name=4096x4096

be prepared
    225xxx - 6/28/00, 10/20/01, 10/22/01, 9/11/06, 9/22/06, 9/23/06, 6/18/07, 6/26/07, 8/15/09, 6/25/10, 6/30/10, 7/4/12, 7/5/12, 7/7/12, 7/10/12, 6/26/14, 6/28/14, 7/3/18, 7/5/18
  • Options
    BALLBOYBALLBOY Australia Posts: 996
    Zod said:
    Chadplam said:
    So, I've got some SPECULATIONS, 

October/November- Finish Recording
    December/January- Band does their family stuff and mixes and masters get completed
    March/April- Single Drops and shortly after we get tour announcement 
    Early Summer- Album Drop (with possible OZ tour) 
    September- Canadian Tour 
    November/December- US Tour

Now let me elaborate on my thought process, we KNOW that they're one about half finished the record, so theres no chance of anything else happening this year. Mixing and mastering will take at least a month or two. Which then they need to get the artwork and promo stuff either started or completed. They can then release their single and announce a tour, and typically that will mean at least two months till the album. possibly three, with preorders and such. Typically in North America, not sure about OZ for tours this size they're announced at least five months prior to it starting which would put Canada in at late August early September, which is when they typically tour Canada in the past. Assuming Ed was serious about not touring in October I'd imagine they start their US tour after that. This is all speculation and have no concrete evidence beyond Jeff saying the albums only half complete and hearing from the same guy who predicted the HomeXAway shows and dates before the announcement that a Canadian tour was happening... All we can do now is wait.
    I think the major issue is the allocation of 2 months to finish the album.  I don't think they're as far a long as we'd hope.  I think the struggle is real when it comes to making new music.  If they're intention is to finish it before going on tour again, they may not want to make plans in cause it takes a while.

Eastern Creek 95,Syd 1 98,Bris 2 98, Syd 1&2 03, Reading Fest 06, Bris 1 06, London 09, Hyde Park 10, Gold Coast BDO 14
  • Options
    PJNB said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    PJNB said:
    raindog80 said:

Here is something we haven't probably talked about.  What will the announcement look like for the Euro 2020 tour that is likely made end of Nov., first week of December?   Will it include any mention of a new album?  They haven't had new music in 7 years so they don't need an album announcement to generate additional interest, but would be odd to announce a tour without referencing the new album (that we expect) to be released before the tour.   

I really hope no new tour until new PJ album is out.
    Tour > No Tour 

Agreed!  I want to do a Quebec City/ Montreal run next tour.  
    Book it!

All these people not wanting a tour until the new album drops can stay at home and wait for the new album. I will be watching the best band in the world whenever the chance allows it. 
    Hopefully they do both cities this time. Hasn't happened since 2005. An April run would be great as we could combine with Spring skiing near Quebec City. 

Montreal 98, 00, 03, 05, 11
    Toronto 03, 06, 11
    Ottawa 05, 11
    Quebec 05; Saratoga 00; Boston 04; Toledo 04
    Albany 06; Honolulu 06; Hartford 08
    Costa Rica 11
    London (Ont.), Hartford 13
    Quebec, Fenway 1 + 2 16; London 18
    EV Montreal (2), Berkeley II, Albany, Boston, London (UK)

• Options
    PJNB said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    PJNB said:
    raindog80 said:

Here is something we haven't probably talked about.  What will the announcement look like for the Euro 2020 tour that is likely made end of Nov., first week of December?   Will it include any mention of a new album?  They haven't had new music in 7 years so they don't need an album announcement to generate additional interest, but would be odd to announce a tour without referencing the new album (that we expect) to be released before the tour.   

Tour > No Tour 

Book it!

All these people not wanting a tour until the new album drops can stay at home and wait for the new album. I will be watching the best band in the world whenever the chance allows it. 
    Hopefully they do both cities this time. Hasn't happened since 2005. An April run would be great as we could combine with Spring skiing near Quebec City. 

Montreal 98, 00, 03, 05, 11
    Toronto 03, 06, 11
    Ottawa 05, 11
    Quebec 05; Saratoga 00; Boston 04; Toledo 04
    Albany 06; Honolulu 06; Hartford 08
    Costa Rica 11
    London (Ont.), Hartford 13
    Quebec, Fenway 1 + 2 16; London 18
    EV Montreal (2), Berkeley II, Albany, Boston, London (UK)

• Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,158
    i go on tour from 2006 every year..
    by far the best ones are the non album tours.
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    AponeApone Posts: 578
    I will never pass up a chance to see Peark Jam (given the choice), new album or not
    2006: Leeds; 2012: Manchester 1; 2014: Leeds; 2017: London 1 (EV); 2018: Amsterdam 1, London 1, London 2; 2019: Amsterdam 1 (EV), Dublin (EV); 2022: Berlin, London 1, London 2, Budapest, Krakow, Amsterdam 1, Amsterdam 2; 2023: Chicago 1, Chicago 2
  • Options
    PJNB said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    PJNB said:
    raindog80 said:

Tour > No Tour 

Book it!

Now you are talking!  Show me how to ice fish Canadian style!!

• Options
    PJNBPJNB Posts: 12,756
    mcgruff10 said:
    PJNB said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    PJNB said:
    raindog80 said:

Tour > No Tour 

Book it!

First you need some corn....
  • Options
    JackD.JackD. Posts: 483
    PJNB said:
    Kusy said:
    Prague? 
    Fast edit! Spill the beans....
    ?
  • Options
    rivrenrivren Posts: 23
    PJNB said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    PJNB said:
    raindog80 said:

Tour > No Tour 

Book it!

👊🏼
  • Options
    98 was pretty good.
  • Options
    PJNB said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    PJNB said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    PJNB said:
    raindog80 said:

Tour > No Tour 

Book it!

I already have this booked in my mind....drive up to quebec city for two nights (maybe a 9 hour drive from nj) then head south to montreal for one night.  Head home day after show.  I like it.  Hey Pearl Jam, can you please play those two cities?  Thanks.
  • Options
    mcgruff10 said:
    PJNB said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    PJNB said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    PJNB said:
    raindog80 said:

Tour > No Tour 

Book it!

I already have this booked in my mind....drive up to quebec city for two nights (maybe a 9 hour drive from nj) then head south to montreal for one night.  Head home day after show.  I like it.  Hey Pearl Jam, can you please play those two cities?  Thanks.
    I think it is a reasonable request lol. 
  • Options
    mcgruff10 said:
    98 was pretty good.
     they were makin album every 2 years back then..there was not a non album tour back then 

“..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    as it sems,,only 1 country get more than 1 show.
  • Options
    just_onejust_one Lisbon Posts: 1,957
    that one is pretty easy... amsterdam
  • Options
    RS65573RS65573 Posts: 2,372
    It must be tough. America is where they made converting us as fans.
    But, Americans at concerts SUCK! Sorry, but at Fenway, (10 club seating only) everyone is trying to pull Eddie into the crowd. IDK what happens to people at shows. I got to hold him up during porch because I was the only one not trying to pull him down or get a piece of him. That must be infuriating.

Anyway, Id go to Europe with my family for the summer too.
  • Options
    just_one said:
    1/2 
  • Options
    Are the two shows in the country in a row?
  • Options
    mcgruff10 said:
    98 was pretty good.
     they were makin album every 2 years back then..there was not a non album tour back then 

Thanks Captain. ‘05 was fun too.  
  • Options
    on2legson2legs Standing in the Jersey rain… Posts: 14,433
    Fast forward to 2020 European Tour...

What do you mean they opened the other gate?!?!   I’ve been here in the pit line for two days!!!!

1996: Randall's Island 2  1998: East Rutherford | MSG 1 & 2  2000: Cincinnati | Columbus | Jones Beach 1, 2, & 3 | Boston 1 | Camden 1 & 2 2003: Philadelphia | Uniondale | MSG 1 & 2 | Holmdel  2005: Atlantic City 1  2006: Camden 1 | East Rutherford 1 & 2 2008: Camden 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Newark (EV)  2009: Philadelphia 1, 2 & 4  2010: Newark | MSG 1 & 2  2011: Toronto 1  2013: Wrigley Field | Brooklyn 2 | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore  2015: Central Park  2016: Philadelphia 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Fenway Park 2 | MSG (TOTD)  2017: Brooklyn (RnR HOF)  2020: MSG | Asbury Park  2021: Asbury Park  2022: MSG | Camden | Nashville  2024: MSG 1 & 2 (#50) | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore

• Options
    just_one said:
     one country..amsterdam is not a country.
  • Options
    one_stone said:
     not in the plan..
  • Options
    RS65573 said:
    It must be tough. America is where they made converting us as fans.
    But, Americans at concerts SUCK! Sorry, but at Fenway, (10 club seating only) everyone is trying to pull Eddie into the crowd. IDK what happens to people at shows. I got to hold him up during porch because I was the only one not trying to pull him down or get a piece of him. That must be infuriating.

Anyway, Id go to Europe with my family for the summer too.
    Did you check their id to confirm they were American?
    i saw a video on Facebook a few weeks ago showing a proud Brazilian female fan massaging Ed s body while he was singing. Is that ok?
  • Options
    one_stone said:
     not in the plan..
    So no Pinkpop.
  • Options
    Guys read between the lines. He is saying one country is getting two shows. These shows are not in a row meaning back to back. 
  • Options
    on2legson2legs Standing in the Jersey rain… Posts: 14,433
    just_one said:
    https://youtu.be/2lqnhA9d_B8
    1996: Randall's Island 2  1998: East Rutherford | MSG 1 & 2  2000: Cincinnati | Columbus | Jones Beach 1, 2, & 3 | Boston 1 | Camden 1 & 2 2003: Philadelphia | Uniondale | MSG 1 & 2 | Holmdel  2005: Atlantic City 1  2006: Camden 1 | East Rutherford 1 & 2 2008: Camden 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Newark (EV)  2009: Philadelphia 1, 2 & 4  2010: Newark | MSG 1 & 2  2011: Toronto 1  2013: Wrigley Field | Brooklyn 2 | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore  2015: Central Park  2016: Philadelphia 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Fenway Park 2 | MSG (TOTD)  2017: Brooklyn (RnR HOF)  2020: MSG | Asbury Park  2021: Asbury Park  2022: MSG | Camden | Nashville  2024: MSG 1 & 2 (#50) | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore

• Options
    mrk2mrk2 Finland Posts: 2,026
    Any other last minute changes to the plans?
    225xxx - 6/28/00, 10/20/01, 10/22/01, 9/11/06, 9/22/06, 9/23/06, 6/18/07, 6/26/07, 8/15/09, 6/25/10, 6/30/10, 7/4/12, 7/5/12, 7/7/12, 7/10/12, 6/26/14, 6/28/14, 7/3/18, 7/5/18
  • Options
    PJNB said:
    Guys read between the lines. He is saying one country is getting two shows. These shows are not in a row meaning back to back. 
    Yeah? So no Pinkpop. AMS and Pinkpop would have to be back to back / in a row.