Options

2017 Pearl Jam Complete Vinyl Box Set

1373839404143»

Comments

• Options
    joeembletonjoeembleton Glasgow Posts: 408
    RS65573 said:
    I was walking in to see my dad at the hospital when I got the email. Walked out they were gone. I didnt remember it was the 10th, and have only the albums I bought on release days (which used to be before the CD and was a big deal) for like VS and Vitology. If anyone is looking to sell this please let me know.
    There is one for sale on ebay right now
  • Options
    RS65573RS65573 Posts: 2,373
    RS65573 said:
    I was walking in to see my dad at the hospital when I got the email. Walked out they were gone. I didnt remember it was the 10th, and have only the albums I bought on release days (which used to be before the CD and was a big deal) for like VS and Vitology. If anyone is looking to sell this please let me know.
    I did not see that (and I did look) thank you.
  • Options
    joeembletonjoeembleton Glasgow Posts: 408
    RS65573 said:
    RS65573 said:
    It is listed with the title "Pearl Jam First Ten Records Complete Boxset" and they are asking $1,500. Don't think I'm allowed to post an ebay link on here.
  • Options
    Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Your Mom's Posts: 17,969
    edited September 2022
    RS65573 said:
    RS65573 said:
    I might have one for you....have to check when I get home

edit: I was thinking this was the Vs/Vitalogy box...not sure I have an extra one of these, sorry
    Post edited by Gern Blansten on
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Chicago; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
  • Options
    I picked up a 2017 box. Thanks horse for the help. Dm me I’m looking for the vs box too. 
  • Options
    FR181798FR181798 Posts: 2,166
    Just my opinion but the first 10 albums box is not that special. I wouldn't even have called it a proper boxset. Its just a box for storing PJ records in. Apart from some printed bit of paper in the ones that were pre filled there is nothing in it you can't pick up easily. I bought the empty box to house my reissues and stack alongside the others for neatness. Really hope people aren't spending $1500 on this. This should have been a $30 box max with enough made to meet demand. Probably could have sold a heap more.
  • Options
    FR181798 said:
    Just my opinion but the first 10 albums box is not that special. I wouldn't even have called it a proper boxset. Its just a box for storing PJ records in. Apart from some printed bit of paper in the ones that were pre filled there is nothing in it you can't pick up easily. I bought the empty box to house my reissues and stack alongside the others for neatness. Really hope people aren't spending $1500 on this. This should have been a $30 box max with enough made to meet demand. Probably could have sold a heap more.
    Well, I disagree and am excited to get it. The 10 PJ records alone will cost you $400 these days. This is numbered to 500 and from the band. I agree $1500 is high, but its a collectors item for any vinyl loving PJ fan.
  • Options
    Honestly when you look at what posters go for, getting all the actual music in one box is pretty cool. Im playing catch up on the vinyl and im really wondering why I bought stickers and pins...time for me to sell this stuff and spin some records.
  • Options
    I bought 2.  One w records and one so I can put all my OG records in.
  • Options
    I have a set I am considering parting with.