Comments

• HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,808
    RYME said:
    RYME said:
    RYME said:
    RYME said:
    tbergs said:
    RYME said:
    Hillary back in the news.  Global tour explaining to India what happened.  Bashing the entire country of deplorables,. The sea of red on the map. Except for the enlightend coasts Minnesota and Illinois.
    Wow.
    https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2018/mar/12/hillary-clinton-overseas-trump-won-backwards-voter/
    What in her statements was bashing the entire country of deplorables? She made an assessment of the slogan, MAGA, and what it stands for and that people were looking backwards to what they thought were better times. Nothing new there. Pretty sure she and several others have been saying that for a long time. Why is it being made in to news is the real question.

She put herself in the news, that's why it's in the news again.
    And she continues to call all of the Americans who voted against her deplorable.  That's a large demographic she's talking to.  I am still proud to be in Hillary's basket of deplorables.
    And none of her stereotypes are correct about me. 
    She's taking this message to India that's why it's in the news.
    To say that MAGA is somehow going backwards is just utterly wrong.
    I hope she continues to spew her rhetoric.  She's not doing her party any favors, that I can tell you.
    Didn’t she say half of trump voter are deplorable, which statistically has played out to be true. And maga is clearing a rederence to the past. You can’t do something again if it hasn’t been done before. 
    So if half of Trump voters are deplorables, what is the other half made up of?
    Hillary didn't call it a deplorable decision.
    She said that we are racist, sexist, homophobes, xenophobes Etc.
    I wouldn't still be talking about this if she wasn't still talking about this.  The mainstream media put her in the news again today.  She obviously still wants attention so she's got it.
    Hell I'd say we've been declining since Reagan left office.  George Bush, Bill Clinton, George W Bush, and Obama are all about the same thing.  Get a few things passed, take there lumps during the midterms, become lame ducks and carry on with the status quo.
    Most of our presidents have been like stiff-necked Ken dolls.  Pull the little string on the back and they all say
    "my fellow Americans". Trump is trying to pass a Better for all
    (yes all not just some) Americans first agenda. (Every country's leader or leaders should be working on behalf of their own country's best interest first)
    Trump has been growing the economy.  Creating more jobs, minority unemployment numbers are nearing all-time lows.  He's out in California looking at prototype border walls,  He likely has gotten North Korea to the negotiating table.  How is this going backwards?  Back a few months ago, everybody was worried that his tweeting, and talking about the big red button, was going to get us all nuked.  That's not going to happen.
    I think he's doing alright.
    The truth sometimes hurts you probably fall on the other half not a deplorable but close lol 
    So I'm not a deplorable, thank you, I appreciate that.  I know that I'm not a bigot.  So I'm just a blankety-blank and I'll accept that. =)
    just comedy relief from me i would not label anyone from this forum a deplorable , if you voted for the man that's on you i say own your vote i voted for HRC i would never deny it , what's done is done ...
    I own it yes.
    And 1 year in, I like Trump better now than the day I voted for him.
    GROSS
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

• tbergstbergs Posts: 9,188
    RYME said:
    RYME said:
    RYME said:
    RYME said:
    tbergs said:
    RYME said:
    Hillary back in the news.  Global tour explaining to India what happened.  Bashing the entire country of deplorables,. The sea of red on the map. Except for the enlightend coasts Minnesota and Illinois.
    Wow.
    https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2018/mar/12/hillary-clinton-overseas-trump-won-backwards-voter/
    What in her statements was bashing the entire country of deplorables? She made an assessment of the slogan, MAGA, and what it stands for and that people were looking backwards to what they thought were better times. Nothing new there. Pretty sure she and several others have been saying that for a long time. Why is it being made in to news is the real question.

And she continues to call all of the Americans who voted against her deplorable.  That's a large demographic she's talking to.  I am still proud to be in Hillary's basket of deplorables.
    I hope she continues to spew her rhetoric.  She's not doing her party any favors, that I can tell you.
    Didn’t she say half of trump voter are deplorable, which statistically has played out to be true. And maga is clearing a rederence to the past. You can’t do something again if it hasn’t been done before. 
    I wouldn't still be talking about this if she wasn't still talking about this.  The mainstream media put her in the news again today.  She obviously still wants attention so she's got it.
    Hell I'd say we've been declining since Reagan left office.  George Bush, Bill Clinton, George W Bush, and Obama are all about the same thing.  Get a few things passed, take there lumps during the midterms, become lame ducks and carry on with the status quo.
    Most of our presidents have been like stiff-necked Ken dolls.  Pull the little string on the back and they all say
    (yes all not just some) Americans first agenda. (Every country's leader or leaders should be working on behalf of their own country's best interest first)
    Trump has been growing the economy.  Creating more jobs, minority unemployment numbers are nearing all-time lows.  He's out in California looking at prototype border walls,  He likely has gotten North Korea to the negotiating table.  How is this going backwards?  Back a few months ago, everybody was worried that his tweeting, and talking about the big red button, was going to get us all nuked.  That's not going to happen.
    The truth sometimes hurts you probably fall on the other half not a deplorable but close lol 
    So I'm not a deplorable, thank you, I appreciate that.  I know that I'm not a bigot.  So I'm just a blankety-blank and I'll accept that. =)
    just comedy relief from me i would not label anyone from this forum a deplorable , if you voted for the man that's on you i say own your vote i voted for HRC i would never deny it , what's done is done ...
    I own it yes.
    GROSS
    Yeah, I'm just speechless. This is the mentality of about 35% of the US right now. Nothing else matters.
    It's a hopeless situation...
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,250
    edited March 2018
    RYME said:
    RYME said:
    RYME said:
    RYME said:
    tbergs said:
    RYME said:
    Wow.

I own it yes.
    lol ok great ..
    Post edited by josevolution on
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Go BeaversGo Beavers Posts: 8,565
    RYME said:
    RYME said:
    RYME said:
    RYME said:
    tbergs said:
    RYME said:
    Wow.

I own it yes.
    Rather than a logical and factual back and forth about trump, I’ll ask if you understand why a lot of us in here are dumbfounded that someone can still support trump? 
  • RYMERYME Wisconsin Posts: 1,904
    edited March 2018
    I think I understand completely why many of you are dumfounded that someone here can still support trump.  HFD said "gross". Lol I totally get it.  Its because your ideals and vision for America are the polor opposite compared to what I want for America.  That's why I think you are dumbfounded.  Another guy said my comment made him speechless.  As long as the conversation is polite, I enjoy chatting with you.  My commentary here has definitely ruffled a few feathers, and raises a few eyebrows.
    It's gotta make it a little more interesting than talking exclusively with people who totally agree with each other.
    I'm not trying to be combative, I'm just sharing a point of view.
    I admit that I took a flyer on Trump.  I wasn't sure what he was going to do.  I knew that he was not a continuation of Obama, and He wasn't Hillary.
    Benghazi is the biggest problem I had with Hillary.
    There were two choices on the ballot Trump or Hillary.  That was an easy choice for me.  I did not like the path that Obama had this country on, and Hillary represented a continuation of that.
    I did in fact like a few things about Obama.  Very charismatic,  I thought he had a good personality, I think it's cool that he had a brewery going in the White House.  I thought it was cool that he would take time to fill out College tournament brackets.  Even though I did not vote Obama the first time around, (based on the issues) when Obama beat McCain, I was happy at least that America had elected our first black president, that was a huge positive for me.  Because I don't have a racist bone in my body.  
    But in the end I didn't like the direction Obama was taking this country.  We could go on and on about that but I really don't want to argue.
     As far as Trump goes, I didn't vote for character, I voted based on his positions on the issues that he campaigned on.  And so far he's governed very conservatively and has been following through with what he said he was going to do.  Even the so-called conservative #never trumper's are having to reconsider, because he's doing what they have been advocating for, for decades.
    Most conservative president since Reagan.  That's what I wanted.  The crazy bombastic tweets and things I could do without but I just put up with that s***.
    You know, all Hillary had to do was to come off more likeable than Trump, & I think she would have won.
    But then who the hell knows what drives people??

Post edited by RYME on
  • oftenreadingoftenreading Victoria, BC Posts: 12,818
    RYME said:
    I think I understand completely why many of you are dumfounded that someone here can still support trump.  HFD said "gross". Lol I totally get it.  Its because your ideals and vision for America are the polor opposite compared to what I want for America.  That's why I think you are dumbfounded.  Another guy said my comment made him speechless.  As long as the conversation is polite, I enjoy chatting with you.  My commentary here has definitely ruffled a few feathers, and raises a few eyebrows.
    It's gotta make it a little more interesting than talking exclusively with people who totally agree with each other.
    I admit that I took a flyer on Trump.  I wasn't sure what he was going to do.  I knew that he was not a continuation of Obama, and He wasn't Hillary.
    There were two choices on the ballot Trump or Hillary.  That was an easy choice for me.  I did not like the path that Obama had this country on, and Hillary represented a continuation of that.
    I did in fact like a few things about Obama.  Very charismatic,  I thought he had a good personality, I think it's cool that he had a brewery going in the White House.  I thought it was cool that he would take time to fill out College tournament brackets.  Even though I did not vote Obama the first time around, (based on the issues) when Obama beat McCain, I was happy at least that America had elected our first black president, that was a huge positive for me.  Because I don't have a racist bone in my body.  
    But in the end I didn't like the direction Obama was taking this country.  We could go on and on about that but I really don't want to argue.
     As far as Trump goes, I didn't vote for character, I voted based on his positions on the issues that he campaigned on.  And so far he's governed very conservatively and has been following through with what he said he was going to do.  Even the so-called conservative #never trumper's are having to reconsider, because he's doing what they have been advocating for, for decades.
    Most conservative president since Reagan.  That's what I wanted.  The crazy bombastic tweets and things I could do without but I just put up with that s***.
    You know, all Hillary had to do was to come off more likeable than Trump, & I think she would have won.

"Doing what he said he was going to do", i.e. breaking the law. He broke the law many times before he was elected, and he continued to do so after elected. 

You and other Trump voters might as well just admit that you don't actually care about the whole "rule of law" thing, unless it applies to illegal immigrants and minorities. 
    my small self... like a book amongst the many on a shelf
  • Halifax2TheMaxHalifax2TheMax Posts: 36,412
    RYME said:

It’s not so much the message but the messenger. While I’m opposed to generally all of his policies, taking us backwards and generally helping The 1% without addressing the long term underlying issues, Team Trump Treason’s corruption is completely unacceptable and would hold true for me if he was a repube or dem (he’s neither, just Team trump Treason). That you put “conservative policies” ahead of country is mortifying and partly responsible for how we got where we are today. I guess you’re firmly in the 35% of his base? Who did you support in the primaries? Because it’s not like you only had a choice between Hillary and Team trump Treason. Regardless, you own it just like shrub supporters own Iraq.
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
    edited March 2018
    RYME said:

It’s not so much the message but the messenger. While I’m opposed to generally all of his policies, taking us backwards and generally helping The 1% without addressing the long term underlying issues, Team Trump Treason’s corruption is completely unacceptable and would hold true for me if he was a repube or dem (he’s neither, just Team trump Treason). That you put “conservative policies” ahead of country is mortifying and partly responsible for how we got where we are today. I guess you’re firmly in the 35% of his base? Who did you support in the primaries? Because it’s not like you only had a choice between Hillary and Team trump Treason. Regardless, you own it just like shrub supporters own Iraq.
    I was originally a Scott Walker supporter, his presidential campaign crashed really fast.  (He has got Wisconsin in really good shape right now.)  Then I liked Carly Fiorina, her campaign didn't last 2 minutes. 
    When the Wisconsin primaries came around it was Donald Trump,  John Kasich, or Ted Cruz.
    I was a big Ted Cruz fan at that time.  I voted for Ted Cruz in the primaries.
    Donald Trump got crushed in the Wisconsin primaries.  But won out after that.  Blame Indiana if you want to.
    Ted Cruz won the Wisconsin primaries in a landslide.  After that it was all downhill, Trump won the nomination, I had to go with Trump in the general.  I couldn't vote for Scott Walker, Carly Find, or Ted Cruz in the general because they weren't there. Duh..
    What laws are Donald Trump breaking right now?
    Post edited by RYME on
    RYME said:
    RYME said:

I was originally a Scott Walker supporter, his presidential campaign crashed really fast.  (He has got Wisconsin in really good shape right now.)  Then I liked Carly Fiorina, her campaign didn't last 2 minutes. 
    When the Wisconsin primaries came around it was Donald Trump,  John Kasich, or Ted Cruz.
    Donald Trump got crushed in the Wisconsin primaries.  But won out after that.  Blame Indiana if you want to.
    Ted Cruz won the Wisconsin primaries in a landslide.  After that it was all downhill, Trump won the nomination, I had to go with Trump in the general.  I couldn't vote for Scott Walker, Carly Find, or Ted Cruz in the general because they weren't there. Duh..
    lol ok if you have to ask you voted for an idiot just live with it ...
  • BentleyspopBentleyspop Craft Beer Brewery, Colorado Posts: 10,518
    I'm curious......what was "the direction" President Obama had the country going?
    RYME said:
    RYME said:

Intimidation of witnesses, obstruction of justice, money laundering, FEC violations regarding campaign donations, tax evasion. Past violations for which he’ll be held accountable include violating FICA. While collusion with a foreign power to influence an election is not a crime, certain aspects of what transpired within the collusion are. “What did you know and when did you know it?” All of it taken as a whole, it amounts to Treason. Team Mueller will lay out the charges in finite detail when he releases his report. Congress will be forced to act and team trump Treason will be afforded the opportunity to defend himself. He’s guilty of some or all of those charges.
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN;

Brilliantati©
    I'm curious......what was "the direction" President Obama had the country going?
    Black?

Brilliantati©
    edited March 2018
    RYME said:

Read the above post again Halifax, it had nothing to do with skin color.  Taking us toward socialism that's what I didn't like.
  • oftenreadingoftenreading Victoria, BC Posts: 12,818
    Socialism? Hoo boy. 

The american right has has no idea what socialism actually is, if you call that socialism. 
    my small self... like a book amongst the many on a shelf
    edited March 2018
    RYME said:
    RYME said:

Read the above post again Halifax, it had nothing to do with skin color.  Taking us toward socialism that's what I didn't like.
    My comment wasn’t directed at you Rhyme but was answering Bently’s Question because Obama saved the economy from the worst recession since the Great Depression by not allowing the banks and auto industries to fail, thus preserving millions of jobs in related industries; passed Obamacare, allowing millions of Americans access to healthcare, flawed as it may have been; tried to do something about the ridiculous access to guns after Newtown that would not have infringed on your precious 2A rights; tried to lessen American military involvement abroad by winding down wars in Iraq and Afghanistan and refused to get sucked into the quagmire that is Syria; negotiated a nuclear deal with Iran that even Team Trump Treason has verified as Iran keeping its end of the bargain and tried to restore respect for the US after the neocons squandered it in Iraq and allowed NK to detonate nuclear weapons and did nothing; was known as the deporter in chief for his immigration enforcement, focusing on law breakers while expressing a desire to permanently address the dreamers and reform current immigration laws. In other words, Obama had a heck of a mess and many of his solutions were middle of the road or even adopted repube positions. And he did it with unprecedented opposition the likes the republic has never seen, “Our number one priority is to see this president fail,” and did it with class, intelligence, perseverance and professionalism. Obama served 8 years without one scandal that resulted in an indictment and has been determined to have told 8 lies or untruths over the span of 8 years. That’s one a year. Team Trump Treason tells six a day. SIX a day. Regarding Hillary, she released 20 years of tax returns and despite 30 years of scrutiny, allegations and investigations, has never been indicted. Mentioning Bhenghazi is particularly weak since the repube congress had 4 investigations and Hillary testified for close to 20 hours under oath and wasn’t removed as SOS or charged with a crime. Yet, Team Trump Treason is very afraid to sit with Team Mueller.

To state you didn’t like the direction Obama, and by extension Hillary, was taking the country, despite the facts, can only lead me to believe that it was something more, and as such, you fall into that 35% of Team Trump Treason’s deplorable, racist, misogynistic, white nationalist base afraid of the “others.”

Own it.

And Obama appointed more women and minorities into key administration positions including his cabinet and they ALL served admirably and with distinction. Now? You bought the “drain the “swamp” of diversity but you certainly don’t seem to care what Team Trump Treason’s appointees are up to. And we don’t even have an ambassador to South Korea.
    Post edited by Halifax2TheMax on

Brilliantati©
  • Go BeaversGo Beavers Posts: 8,565
    Socialism? Hoo boy. 

The american right has has no idea what socialism actually is, if you call that socialism. 
    The thinking from the right wing that Obama was some sort of Socialist is never explained. The mandate we have to have health insurance? I don’t know. 
  • SmellymanSmellyman Asia Posts: 4,516
    RYME said:
    RYME said:

My comment wasn’t directed at you Rhyme but was answering Bently’s Question because Obama saved the economy from the worst recession since the Great Depression by not allowing the banks and auto industries to fail, thus preserving millions of jobs in related industries; passed Obamacare, allowing millions of Americans access to healthcare, flawed as it may have been; tried to do something about the ridiculous access to guns after Newtown that would not have infringed on your precious 2A rights; tried to lessen American military involvement abroad by winding down wars in Iraq and Afghanistan and refused to get sucked into the quagmire that is Syria; negotiated a nuclear deal with Iran that even Team Trump Treason has verified as Iran keeping its end of the bargain and tried to restore respect for the US after the neocons squandered it in Iraq and allowed NK to detonate nuclear weapons and did nothing; was known as the deporter in chief for his immigration enforcement, focusing on law breakers while expressing a desire to permanently address the dreamers and reform current immigration laws. In other words, Obama had a heck of a mess and many of his solutions were middle of the road or even adopted repube positions. And he did it with unprecedented opposition the likes the republic has never seen, “Our number one priority is to see this president fail,” and did it with class, intelligence, perseverance and professionalism. Obama served 8 years without one scandal that resulted in an indictment and has been determined to have told 8 lies or untruths over the span of 8 years. That’s one a year. Team Trump Treason tells six a day. SIX a day. Regarding Hillary, she released 20 years of tax returns and despite 30 years of scrutiny, allegations and investigations, has never been indicted. Mentioning Bhenghazi is particularly weak since the repube congress had 4 investigations and Hillary testified for close to 20 hours under oath and wasn’t removed as SOS or charged with a crime. Yet, Team Trump Treason is very afraid to sit with Team Mueller.

To state you didn’t like the direction Obama, and by extension Hillary, was taking the country, despite the facts, can only lead me to believe that it was something more, and as such, you fall into that 35% of Team Trump Treason’s deplorable, racist, misogynistic, white nationalist base afraid of the “others.”

Own it.

And Obama appointed more women and minorities into key administration positions including his cabinet and they ALL served admirably and with distinction. Now? You bought the “drain the “swamp” of diversity but you certainly don’t seem to care what Team Trump Treason’s appointees are up to. And we don’t even have an ambassador to South Korea.

• Ledbetterman10Ledbetterman10 Posts: 16,705

I think it was pretty directionless....which I'll take over some of Trump's proposals.
    2000: Camden 1, 2003: Philly, State College, Camden 1, MSG 2, Hershey, 2004: Reading, 2005: Philly, 2006: Camden 1, 2, East Rutherford 1, 2007: Lollapalooza, 2008: Camden 1, Washington D.C., MSG 1, 2, 2009: Philly 1, 2, 3, 4, 2010: Bristol, MSG 2, 2011: PJ20 1, 2, 2012: Made In America, 2013: Brooklyn 2, Philly 2, 2014: Denver, 2015: Global Citizen Festival, 2016: Philly 2, Fenway 1, 2018: Fenway 1, 2, 2021: Sea. Hear. Now. 2022: Camden

Pearl Jam bootlegs:
    http://wegotshit.blogspot.com
    Smellyman said:
    RYME said:
    RYME said:

Own it.

https://youtu.be/LQCU36pkH7c
    She ain’t been indicted.

Brilliantati©
  • SmellymanSmellyman Asia Posts: 4,516
    RYME said:
    Smellyman said:
    RYME said:
    RYME said:

Own it.

LOL.  Probably the worst use of that video in the history of the internet.  That is borderline cause for your internet posting privileges to be revoked.

Glad this was bumped I would have missed that gem from RYME
    edited April 2018
    Smellyman said:
    RYME said:
    Smellyman said:
    RYME said:
    RYME said:

Own it.

LOL.  Probably the worst use of that video in the history of the internet.  That is borderline cause for your internet posting privileges to be revoked.

I wish they would revoke me here.
    Then I wouldn't be tempted to waste my time talking with you fine lunatics.
    Post edited by RYME on
    RYME said:
    Smellyman said:
    RYME said:
    Smellyman said:
    RYME said:
    RYME said:

Own it.

I wish they would revoke me here.
    Then I wouldn't be tempted to waste my time talking with you fine specimens.
    Lack of self control is a fine quality.

Brilliantati©
  • my2handsmy2hands Posts: 17,117
    Seems somebody has a fixation on HRC
  • BentleyspopBentleyspop Craft Beer Brewery, Colorado Posts: 10,518
    my2hands said:
    Somebody?
    Or do you mean a whole political party?
  • my2handsmy2hands Posts: 17,117
    my2hands said:
    Somebody?
    Or do you mean a whole political party?
    Well, that too lol
    Like Comey stated on tv it’s a dangerous thing to proclaim private citizens should be in jail , without evidence , or due process this bafoon does this on a daily basis ..
    Here your own HRC thread i'll bump this one everyday maybe you can add some more factual info as to when she might be charged with a crime ...
    Think of all the names Team Trump Treason has used to describe his opponents. Now, think about and tell me what names he has called Putin on the ritz and Un, because "Un is very honorable."

#PTAPE

Brilliantati©
    She never plead the 5th.

#morelrisotto

Brilliantati©