Options

The Pizza Thread

Comments

• Options
    F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,628
    Mmmm, Frank Pepes.  
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • Options
    HesCalledDyerHesCalledDyer Maryland Posts: 16,418
    I prefer Ranch to Blue Cheese if using either one. 
    Neither goes on pizza, for me, although I agree that that frozen french bread pizza can be good when in the right frame of mind.  Very crunchy!
    Yeah I don't use dressing on pizza. The closest thing would be taco sauce for a taco pizza, or a bacon & onion pie with a drizzle of creme fraiche.  Either way it's a rarity.
  • Options
    mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 27,892
    mcgruff10 said:
    Blue cheese dressing >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Ranch dressing
    Both are disgusting.  Yuck
    As long as you agree on ranch, that's all that matters!
    Ranch is definitely gross.  
    I used to love blue cheese but flashback to junior year of college. My buddies and I go out to a local bar and eat a few dozen wings.  Back then I would dip each one of those tasty morsels into a huge bowl of blue cheese.  Next morning I wake up and don't feel so well.  At first I think I am hungover but then realize I had food poisoning.    Turns out the wings were undercooked and For 12 hours it was coming out of both ends.  I eventually go to the hospital for food poisoning. I still remember the distinct smell of blue cheese as I was puking and to this day I can not stomach the aroma.  
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • Options
    oftenreadingoftenreading Victoria, BC Posts: 12,828
    Neither goes on pizza, for me, although I agree that that frozen french bread pizza can be good when in the right frame of mind.  Very crunchy!
    Dressing on pizza? 

You americans are weird. 
    my small self... like a book amongst the many on a shelf
  • Options
    Dressing on pizza? 

You americans are weird. 
    Isn’t that a Canadian and Swedish thing?  The only dressing I put on pizza is tomato sauce. 
  • Options
    Dressing on pizza? 

You americans are weird. 
    Americans will put ranch on god damn everything.  It's ridiculous. And disgusting.
  • Options
    F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,628
    Dressing on pizza? 

You americans are weird. 
    For sure. 
    I do not put on it...and a youtube I watched recently with a pizza chef from a 'hot' Brooklyn joint specifically called out asking for a condiment to put on your pizza when eating there.  He said the head chef would take the pizza back and give you a refund.  :lol:     

• Options
    bbiggsbbiggs Posts: 6,931
    I used to dip frozen pizza in blue cheese dressing with franks hot sauce on it. Only frozen pie though, which I no longer eat except for maybe once a year. Back in my early twenties though that was a weekly event (good hangover food) and it was awesome! 
  • Options
    Dressing on pizza? 

You americans are weird. 
    For sure. 
    I do not put on it...and a youtube I watched recently with a pizza chef from a 'hot' Brooklyn joint specifically called out asking for a condiment to put on your pizza when eating there.  He said the head chef would take the pizza back and give you a refund.  :lol:     

Some pizza places I have been too don't even have parm for your pizza.
  • Options
    mcgruff10 said:
    Dressing on pizza? 

You americans are weird. 
    For sure. 

I must admit to being annoyed if there is not the option for Oregeno & Crushed Red Pepper on the table and I have to go and get it.  Garlic and Parm is something often reached for, as well....especially when at an average place.
  • Options
    bbiggsbbiggs Posts: 6,931
    mcgruff10 said:
    Dressing on pizza? 

You americans are weird. 
    For sure. 

That’s one thing I’ve bever added to my pizza. There’s enough cheese for me without sprinkling parm on top. But they still need to have it on the table. Crushed red pepper is a must though. Can’t eat pie without it. 
  • Options
    bbiggs said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    Dressing on pizza? 

You americans are weird. 
    For sure. 

That’s one thing I’ve bever added to my pizza. There’s enough cheese for me without sprinkling parm on top. But they still need to have it on the table. Crushed red pepper is a must though. Can’t eat pie without it. 
    I definitely do enjoy garlic and red pepper on my pizza.
  • Options
    mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,804

_____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    Get_RightGet_Right Posts: 12,479
    That looks like a tasty pie even though it is square cut. Condiments depend on the type of pizza.  If it is a generic cheese slice I like a few dabs of a good hot sauce.  Every place that sells plain cheese slices should have red pepper flakes, garlic powder and italian herbs available.  This just gave me a craving for an old school slice and a root beer soda!
  • Options
    Looks good
  • Options
    That's a tavern-style pizza if I ever saw one.  Crispy, flaky crust, square cut.  Very popular in the midwest. 
  • Options
    Pizza looks awesome but that sub looks even better! I'm liking the bread lightly toasted in the oven.
  • Options
    PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,228
    Dressing on pizza? 

You americans are weird. 
    Americans will put ranch on god damn everything.  It's ridiculous. And disgusting.
    https://mobile.twitter.com/DJJudd/st...13598816808960
    This weekend we rock Portland
  • Options
    oftenreadingoftenreading Victoria, BC Posts: 12,828
    Red pepper flakes, yes. None of that fake parm and fake garlic for me, thanks 
    my small self... like a book amongst the many on a shelf
  • Options
    mcgruff10 said:
    Pizza looks awesome but that sub looks even better! I'm liking the bread lightly toasted in the oven.
    I freaking love a toasted sub. Cheese melted. Hot and tasty.

Mmmmmm.
    "My brain's a good brain!"
  • Options
    Poncier said:
    Dressing on pizza? 

You americans are weird. 
    https://mobile.twitter.com/DJJudd/st...13598816808960
    :lol:
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,554

mcgruff10 said:
    mcgruff10 said:

Interesting.

A bran muffin pizza with a salad tossed on top.
    Lol. What the hell is thAt?  Some white looking sauce on top of tomato sauce?
    Spiritual.

Just when I think there is no guy harder to like than you... Spiritual comes along.
    Lol. Do I go up a couple levels after listening to led zep?
    No point in listening to pedo-rock in 2019. Skip them.
    You don't really believe Gene Simmons never screwed an underaged girl, do you?
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    PJ_Soul said:
    Yes. He does.
  • Options
    PJ_Soul said:

mcgruff10 said:
    mcgruff10 said:

Interesting.

Spiritual.

Just when I think there is no guy harder to like than you... Spiritual comes along.
    The Demon would never do such a thing.
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • Options
    dankinddankind I am not your foot. Posts: 20,827
    :lol:
    I SAW PEARL JAM
  • Options
    Who gets to pick tonight, Dankind?
    Is it a kid pizza choice or an adult pizza choice?
  • Options
    rgambsrgambs Posts: 13,576
    PJ_Soul said:

mcgruff10 said:
    mcgruff10 said:

Interesting.

Spiritual.

I think I would rather get sexually abused by Gene Simmons AND Jimmie Page than have to listen to KISS.
    Monkey Driven, Call this Living?
  • Options
    rgambs said:
    PJ_Soul said:

mcgruff10 said:
    mcgruff10 said:

Interesting.

Spiritual.

I think I would rather get sexually abused by Gene Simmons AND Jimmie Page than have to listen to KISS.
    :rofl:       
  • Options
    rgambs said:
    PJ_Soul said:

mcgruff10 said:
    mcgruff10 said:

Interesting.

Spiritual.

Starfucker inc
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • Options
    PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,228
    Who gets to pick tonight, Dankind?
    Is it a kid pizza choice or an adult pizza choice?
    Dan's choice tonight...movie is Steel Magnolias and pizza in Bagel Bites.
    This weekend we rock Portland