Options

Is America the greatest country in the world?

Comments

• Options
    my2handsmy2hands Posts: 17,117
    Queen sucks
  • Options
    my2hands said:
    Queen sucks

Man... you are just loving this 'oppositional' role you've developed for yourself don't you?

Queen is awesome.
    "My brain's a good brain!"
  • Options
    I legitimately don't like Queen, never have.

Probably because they suck lol
  • Options
    Que the boring played out stadium anthem...

We will, we will, rock you *clap clap*
  • Options
    cincybearcatcincybearcat Posts: 16,086
    my2hands said:

Ummm....you suck
    hippiemom = goodness
  • Options
    Thirty Bills UnpaidThirty Bills Unpaid Posts: 16,881
    edited November 2018
    my2hands said:

You're going toe-to-toe with Scruffy for 10C's 2018 annual award for Hardest Guy to LIke.
  • Options
    mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 27,840
    my2hands said:

You're going toe-to-toe with Scruffy for 10C's 2018 annual award for Hardest Guy to LIke.
    daaaaammmmnnnn. I thought we were tight yo. 
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • Options
    mcgruff10 said:
    my2hands said:

daaaaammmmnnnn. I thought we were tight yo. 

This was a veiled compliment. You're kind of like the Hip, Scruffy!

A taste is required.
  • Options
    my2hands said:

I eat Canadians for breakfast.

Que another boring stadium anthem...

We arrrrrrrrrre the champions, we arrrrrrrrre the champions.............. zzzzzzzzzzzzzz
  • Options
    my2hands said:

Ummm....you suck
    No doubt, but not as much as Queen lol
  • Options
    my2hands said:
    my2hands said:

We arrrrrrrrrre the champions, we arrrrrrrrre the champions.............. zzzzzzzzzzzzzz

My advanced Canadian education tells me to back off quickly: don't ever become a food target for a hungry American. We've established how hungry Americans are and how they deal with that hunger!
  • Options
    Smart man
  • Options
    cincybearcatcincybearcat Posts: 16,086
    my2hands said:
    my2hands said:

Ummm....you suck
    No doubt, but not as much as Queen lol
    You know from that list of “great” British bands I only like the Beatles and Zep. The stones are probably not overrated, I just don’t like them. The rest kinda suck. But not queen, they rule
    hippiemom = goodness
  • Options
    I like the beatles, stones and queen.  Zep I never got into and I really don't like the who at all.  I wonder how many pearl jam fans are who fans because ed likes them.  I saw the who once in concert and I was so bored I left early.  
  • Options
    SmellymanSmellyman Asia Posts: 4,519
    Bored at a Who concert likes Kevin Hart.  This isn't painting a pretty picture.
  • Options
    I was born with the house sounding of the who and queen. My parents 2 favourite  bands. So I know lots of their music. Part of my fabric way before pj existed 
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
  • Options
    Smellyman said:
    Bored at a Who concert likes Kevin Hart.  This isn't painting a pretty picture.

• Options
    Who the fuck likes Kevin Hart...
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • Options
    edited November 2018
    Who the fuck likes Kevin Hart...
    I know joe does
    Post edited by mcgruff10 on
  • Options
    Here comes the haters parade lol
  • Options
    Meltdown99Meltdown99 None Of Your Business... Posts: 10,739
    my2hands said:
    my2hands said:

Us Canadians eat Eagles...
    Give Peas A Chance…
  • Options
    Queen is great as was most of the British invasion in the 60's and 70's.  Never heard the who being described as boring...
    Give Peas A Chance…
  • Options
    Queen is great as was most of the British invasion in the 60's and 70's.  Never heard the who being described as boring...
    The whole tommy segment bored me.  It also could have been because it was in the dark days of my ex wife. 
  • Options
    mcgruff10 said:
    The whole tommy segment bored me.  It also could have been because it was in the dark days of my ex wife. 
    As someone who is going through a divorce the dark days of your ex-wife, I can accept...LOL.  I have seen the Who twice and Roger Daltry once enjoyed all three performances.  
    Give Peas A Chance…
  • Options
    mcgruff10 said:
    As someone who is going through a divorce the dark days of your ex-wife, I can accept...LOL.  I have seen the Who twice and Roger Daltry once enjoyed all three performances.  
    I honestly think that is one of the main reasons I don’t like binaural or. riot act.  Divorce sucks bud,  I hope everything turns out ok!!
  • Options
    oftenreadingoftenreading Victoria, BC Posts: 12,822
    mcgruff10 said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    I honestly think that is one of the main reasons I don’t like binaural or. riot act.  Divorce sucks bud,  I hope everything turns out ok!!
    Things we associate with a terrible time in our lives get irredeemably tainted. 

my small self... like a book amongst the many on a shelf
  • Options
    mcgruff10 said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    It does.  I'll keep you posted... My situation is complicated.
    Give Peas A Chance…
  • Options
    mcgruff10 said:
    mcgruff10 said:

If you don't mind, could you expand on this?  I mean, I was married 25 years and would do anything to erase those years and do it over, either single or who knows.  And trust me, my wife and I made some amazing memories, went on some great trips, saw some great concerts, I'd still rather do the 25 years over.
    Give Peas A Chance…
  • Options
    mcgruff10 said:
    mcgruff10 said:

Agreed bud. I try to block out pretty much everything 2000-09.  
  • Options
    @Meltdown99 in order to erase memories or create new ones what my wife and I try to do is visit a lot of places I went to with my ex.  It sucks to think about a place like Montana and realize I was there with my ex wife.  I still have a lot of places to visit since a lot of traveling was done before kids. 
This discussion has been closed.