• hedonisthedonist standing on the edge of forever Posts: 24,524
    And cheers to all!

That butter looks amazing, jose.
  • HorosHoros Posts: 4,518
    Cheers all!!!

#FHP
  • Meltdown99Meltdown99 None Of Your Business... Posts: 10,739
    I’m smoking some...

just got home from work at a cannabis facility...

I am getting good and high and thinking about the struggles  in Nova Scotia...
    Give Peas A Chance…
  • HorosHoros Posts: 4,518
    Top shelf Tue. Grape Octane 28.31%.
    #FHP
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,250
    I’m smoking some...

just got home from work at a cannabis facility...

I am getting good and high and thinking about the struggles  in Nova Scotia...
    I hope you enjoyed the smoke🤘I just got some sweet dream buds ..
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • brianluxbrianlux Moving through All Kinds of Terrain. Posts: 40,552
    Finally made it down to the nearest decent dispensary to me- almost an hour away.  Did a curbside pick up which was nice but they were out of or discontinued my favorites- Lemon Cupcake, Holy Crunch, and O G Muffins.  I settled for some strains I haven't tried yet:
    Pineapple Cookies flower, Jade pre-roll, and Primo Cherry pre-roll.
    Maybe one of these will be a new favorite.  Nice to be stocked up in any case!
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• lastexitlondonlastexitlondon Posts: 11,596
    Ive been to scared to smoke for months now. 
    Im not sure about edibles. I need a  break
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
    It feels like dispensaries here are falling over themselves for business.  I added a few items to my cart, then the site went wonky and a rep magically called to assist.  Same thing with another - login issues.  Phoned me, many apologies.

The one I finally ordered from has already followed up to see if I have questions and is tossing in a freebie.
    hedonist said:
    It feels like dispensaries here are falling over themselves for business.  I added a few items to my cart, then the site went wonky and a rep magically called to assist.  Same thing with another - login issues.  Phoned me, many apologies.

The one I finally ordered from has already followed up to see if I have questions and is tossing in a freebie.
    Nice! 
  • dankinddankind I am not your foot. Posts: 20,827
    I tried live resin for the first time last week in a vape cartridge and loved it. But I'd like to figure out a way to consume the real thing (i.e., live resin not in cartridge form, which I'm sure uses some additives to reach vape oil consistency) that doesn't involve using a blowtorch and a degree in advanced chemistry.

Do any of the Pax type products work with live resin?

One thing I know for sure is that the intensity of my live resin high should not be coupled with a blowtorch.

Any advice?
    I SAW PEARL JAM
  • ed243421ed243421 Posts: 7,615

The whole world will be different soon... - EV
    RED ROCKS 6-19-95
    AUGUSTA 9-26-96
    MANSFIELD 9-15-98
    BOSTON 9-29-04
    BOSTON 5-25-06
    MANSFIELD 6-30-08
    EV SOLO BOSTON 8-01-08
    BOSTON 5-17-10
    EV SOLO BOSTON 6-16-11
    PJ20 9-3-11
    PJ20 9-4-11
    WRIGLEY 7-19-13
    WORCESTER 10-15-13
    WORCESTER 10-16-13
    HARTFORD 10-25-13

No, just wanted to say we have a container of wax that’s a true bitch when it comes to handling.  Can hardly even top flower with it. 

No blowtorches for me either; it could end badly. 
  • buddy gifted me an indica pre-rolled...called hawaii heartbreak...he said top shelf and i have no reason to not believe
    stoners are the best kind.
    I just read an and interesting article about the fallacies of weed labeled as Indica or Sativa. I’ll post the link when I’m not on my phone. 
  • Hi!Hi! Posts: 3,095
    hedonist said:
    No, just wanted to say we have a container of wax that’s a true bitch when it comes to handling.  Can hardly even top flower with it. 

Have you tried putting it in the freezer before handling? I’ve found once frozen it is much easier to handle, you can just break off little pieces, ect.

Detroit 2000, Detroit 2003 1-2, Grand Rapids VFC 2004, Philly 2005, Grand Rapids 2006, Detroit 2006, Cleveland 2006, Lollapalooza 2007, Detroit Eddie Solo 2011, Detroit 2014, Chicago 2016 1-2, Chicago 2018 1-2, Ohana Encore 2021 1-2, Chicago Eddie/Earthlings 2022 1-2, Nashville 2022, St. Louis 2022

• benjsbenjs Toronto, ON Posts: 8,924
    Hi! said:
    hedonist said:

Have you tried putting it in the freezer before handling? I’ve found once frozen it is much easier to handle, you can just break off little pieces, ect.
    Terpenes also lose their flavour/effects over time - keeping your concentrates (and even greens) refrigerated will keep the flavour profile for longer. Sadly, since mine comes from BC, it's probably lost a whole bunch of its potential by the time it gets to me. 
    '05 - TO, '06 - TO 1, '08 - NYC 1 & 2, '09 - TO, Chi 1 & 2, '10 - Buffalo, NYC 1 & 2, '11 - TO 1 & 2, Hamilton, '13 - Buffalo, Brooklyn 1 & 2, '15 - Global Citizen, '16 - TO 1 & 2, Chi 2

EV
    Toronto Film Festival 9/11/2007, '08 - Toronto 1 & 2, '09 - Albany 1, '11 - Chicago 1
    Thank you both for the tips. I will definitely do them. 
    These are three of the five I’ve got going, they should be ready to harvest early October 
    my brother  has had another go here in uk.
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
    my brother  has had another go here in uk.
    Nice 
    We have the worry of rain . Now its raining here. I guess to wet equals mould. Its a bit of a shit summer here 
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

We have the worry of rain . Now its raining here. I guess to wet equals mould. Its a bit of a shit summer here 
    Rain & humidity no good try to cover them with a make shift plastic cover , here in NY the weather has been hot not to much rain oh and feed them
    nutrients and correct PH water.
    Thanks great advice
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

• g under pg under p Surfing The far side of THE Sombrero Galaxy Posts: 18,119
    hedonist said:
    Today’s purchase. With everything, we should be good for a week or two :lol:

Oh snap, that looks like someone is prepping for a one time end of CV19 party. I could be the DJ.😁

*We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

These are three of the five I’ve got going, they should be ready to harvest early October 
    Man, I love to garden. I really like planting things and nurturing it as it grows. Theres nothing like seeing plants like that grow and grow. I've tried to grow some from a seed and I've failed every time.

What in the world is your secret in getting plants like that to grow? Harvesting something is not that important to me I just seeing the plant grow itself. 

Wow, they're pretty!

*We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

g under p said:
    hedonist said:
    Today’s purchase. With everything, we should be good for a week or two :lol:

Oh snap, that looks like someone is prepping for a one time end of CV19 party. I could be the DJ.😁

Haha. DJ it is, brother. 
    g under p said:
    Man, I love to garden. I really like planting things and nurturing it as it grows. Theres nothing like seeing plants like that grow and grow. I've tried to grow some from a seed and I've failed every time.

What in the world is your secret in getting plants like that to grow? Harvesting something is not that important to me I just seeing the plant grow itself. 

Wow, they're pretty!

Thanks g this is my 6th season , got seeds from one of my close friends he lives in Hawaii and has been growing 20+ years so I get tutorials from him it’s all about good dirt , good nutrients and correct PH h2o and plenty of sunshine ☀️ 🤟🏽
    g under p said:

Wow, they're pretty!

Thanks g this is my 6th season , got seeds from one of my close friends he lives in Hawaii and has been growing 20+ years so I get tutorials from him it’s all about good dirt , good nutrients and correct PH h2o and plenty of sunshine ☀️ 🤟🏽
    Well, I'm in the sunshine state and we've plenty of sun and rain. Ok I'll take that advice about the good dirt, never thought about that aspect of its growth. I'll give it another shot and see what happens.

Peace

g under p said:
    g under p said:

Wow, they're pretty!

Well, I'm in the sunshine state and we've plenty of sun and rain. Ok I'll take that advice about the good dirt, never thought about that aspect of its growth. I'll give it another shot and see what happens.

Peace
    Cool growing’s , I’ve got a good vegetable garden going too..