Options

Donald Trump

Comments

• Options
    Kev - Coat and KeysKev - Coat and Keys Earth Posts: 357
    With all the problems Trump has had in the last week I think even if he brings never ending peace to the Middle East this weekend he still won't break even. 
  • Options
    Smellyman said:
    It's not a generalization.  Military people heavily vote republican.  Is this really a debate?
    This comment suggests a little more than having Republican interests:

"You'd be surprised, military guys love Trump.
    All that bluster and false bravado, speaking his mind no matter how ignorant that mind is... that's got military guy written all over it!"

The underlying innuendos were questioned. That is what was discussed.
    "My brain's a good brain!"
  • Options
    President Trump is awesome.  Ensuring that the hand of the first Lady  was shook by people who have oppressive laws against women.  This is why he is President.  I can handle his spelling mistakes on twitter.

http://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/politics/melania-trump-arrives-in-saudi-arabia-without-headscarf-two-years-after-donald-criticised-michelle-obama-for-showing-her-hair/ar-BBBkll3?li=AAadgLE&ocid=spartandhp

• Options
    rgambsrgambs Posts: 13,576
    President Trump is awesome.  Ensuring that the hand of the first Lady  was shook by people who have oppressive laws against women.  This is why he is President.  I can handle his spelling mistakes on twitter.

http://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/politics/melania-trump-arrives-in-saudi-arabia-without-headscarf-two-years-after-donald-criticised-michelle-obama-for-showing-her-hair/ar-BBBkll3?li=AAadgLE&ocid=spartandhp

Hahaha did you read the link you posted?  
    Monkey Driven, Call this Living?
  • Options
    PJfanwillneverleave1PJfanwillneverleave1 Posts: 12,885
    edited May 2017
    ^^^
    Yes.  The paragraph about the King shaking her hand is what I was pointing out.
    Who cares about the other stuff.
  • Options
    mfc2006 said:
    ^^^

You gotta keep up.

Who right now is in the running?
    YOU are telling US to keep up???? That's fucking hilarious. Keep on trolling, Fan.....unFUCKINGreal.

I'm serious.  Tell us someone who is in the running that will beat President Trump.

Keep up or be left behind, you guys need to put someone up fast.  A party without a leader is pointless.
  • Options
    ^^^
    Some people care when the President spouts off at the mouth like a foolish teenage punk and then gets busted doing the same thing like a foolish idiot.
  • Options
    mfc2006 said:
    ^^^

You gotta keep up.

YOU are telling US to keep up???? That's fucking hilarious. Keep on trolling, Fan.....unFUCKINGreal.

I'm serious.  Tell us someone who is in the running that will beat President Trump.

Keep up or be left behind, you guys need to put someone up fast.  A party without a leader is pointless.
    Nobody is running yet.  That includes Trump.  
    You're trolling.
  • Options
    ^^^

It's internal politics that the then Donald Trump didn't know at the time.  Once he reached the pinnacle of being President there was protocol to be followed like he did.
  • Options
    my2handsmy2hands Posts: 17,117
    Do people ever get tired of trolling? jesus
  • Options
    rgambs said:
    mfc2006 said:
    ^^^

You gotta keep up.

You're trolling.

My definition of trolling has been altered after my vacation in the Bahamas.  President Trump is always in the running.
  • Options
    Catch anything nice?
  • Options
    Thirty Bills UnpaidThirty Bills Unpaid Posts: 16,881
    edited May 2017
    rgambs said:
    ^^^
    Some people care when the President spouts off at the mouth like a foolish teenage punk and then gets busted doing the same thing like a foolish idiot.
    He does it all the time. It is getting boring.

We can expect Trump to consistently be an idiot. There's no way around this. He will not suddenly discover good graces and 'develop' into a solid human being.

He is an insect. Kind of an orange one with teeny weeny little pincers. He attracts other insects that feed off his scraps in exchange for telling him how handsome or smart he is- a unique symbiotic relationship.
  • Options
    rgambs said:
    mfc2006 said:
    ^^^

You gotta keep up.

You're trolling.

My definition of trolling has been altered after my vacation in the Bahamas.  President Trump is always in the running.
    I didn't know they had seminars on how to troll, I'm not sure you learned anything, seems like the same old same to me.
  • Options
    rgambs said:
    mfc2006 said:
    ^^^

You gotta keep up.

You're trolling.

I don't give AF about the bafoon... he has 4 years, at best, and history will judge him as a pathetic speed bump of a President in the history of the country... he will always be considered a failure and a laughing stock... and even possibly a traitorous criminal... so I really don't give AF, this is all going just as I thought, horribly

That's not my narrative, that is what's playing out in reality

Feel free to continue to cheerlead & troll, I appreciate your effort and the entertainment. You seem like a nice guy, I hope you had a great vacation. 
  • Options
    dignindignin Posts: 9,303
    rgambs said:
    ^^^

Kind of an orange one with teeny weeny little pincers. 

• Options
    BentleyspopBentleyspop Craft Beer Brewery, Colorado Posts: 10,555
    my2hands said:
    Do people ever get tired of trolling? jesus
    As long as people keep responding they (he) will  keep trolling. 
  • Options
    bootlegger10bootlegger10 Posts: 15,544

Setting the bar pretty low there. 

He hasn't done one thing he talked about doing during his campaign, but someone shook his wife's hand so all good...

• Options
    Kev - Coat and KeysKev - Coat and Keys Earth Posts: 357
    So Trump leaving America for a while, is this the first thing he has done that counts as #maga?
  • Options
    ledveddermanledvedderman Posts: 7,755
    mfc2006 said:
    ^^^

You gotta keep up.

Well, maybe his own VP? The guy who filed paperwork this week to basically explore a run in '20. 
  • Options
    ikiTikiT USA Posts: 11,007
    Mike Pence WILL be the next President of the US...sooner than 2020. He's wrong on every issue at least he's a stable rank and file R wrong and wont bitch and piss and moan about being treated so unfairly on twitter like a fucking 13 year old junior high school student.
    Unless, of course, it turns out that he (Pence) was in on it all along.
    Those corrupt fucks.
    Bristow 05132010 to Amsterdam 2 06132018
  • Options
    Well his visit is going well so far. http://news.nationalpost.com/news/world/donald-trump-delivers-speech-in-saudi-arabia

“This is not a battle between different faiths, different sects or different civilizations,” Trump said. “This is a battle between barbaric criminals who seek to obliterate human life and decent people, all in the name of religion — people that want to protect life and want to protect their religion. This is a battle between good and evil.”
    Trump established common cause with his Saudi hosts by singling out Iran as funding terrorists and promoting a “craven ideology,” and he called on the Muslim world to help isolate Iran.

• Options
  • Options

I still can't believe that many people hold the view that Hillary had more votes. President Trump won and will not be impeached. http://www.cbc.ca/news/world/impeachment-donald-trump-james-comey-1.4120532?cmp=googleeditorspick&google_editors_picks=true

"So the framers made it a very difficult undertaking. We would be undoing the result of a free and open election," says Steve Billet, with George Washington University.

"With impeachment, we'd be saying that maybe we didn't mean that [election outcome]. That's a serious undertaking when you basically overthrow your own government."

• Options
    They presume to be the shining beacons of religious tolerance? Weren't his executive orders, in effect, Muslim bans? That's not exactly 'walking the walk'.

Lol. It's the gift that keeps giving! Non stop comedy (except when he makes those horrible sexual innuendos towards his daughter... that's not funny at all).
  • Options
    PJfanwillneverleave1PJfanwillneverleave1 Posts: 12,885
    edited May 2017
    ^^^

No one is putting the shining beacon of religious tolerance upon them, at least that I know of it is just you.
    The orders from President Trump can be very different from some staff that may do otherwise.
    Dealing with religion is tricky at best and always leaves wiggle room to try and understand.
    The overseas visit is going quite well as evidenced by the lack of astonishment otherwise from the board and CNN.
  • Options
    ^^^

No one is putting the shining beacon of religious tolerance upon them, at least that I know of it is just you.
    The orders from President Trump can be very different from some staff that may do otherwise.
    Dealing with religion is tricky at best and always leaves wiggle room to try and understand.
    The overseas visit is going quite well as evidenced by the lack of astonishment otherwise from the board and CNN.
    Lol

So the bar is set: he's doing well if he hasn't astonished people.

Sadly... there might be a degree of accuracy to what you say. Hopefully, it has gone well. Hopefully, Trump- learning on the job- develops a semblance of diplomacy while there and perhaps that might assist him moving forward.
  • Options
    SmellymanSmellyman Asia Posts: 4,520
    Ivanka shall help solve world issues.  LOL
  • Options

I still can't believe that many people hold the view that Hillary had more votes. President Trump won and will not be impeached. http://www.cbc.ca/news/world/impeachment-donald-trump-james-comey-1.4120532?cmp=googleeditorspick&google_editors_picks=true

"So the framers made it a very difficult undertaking. We would be undoing the result of a free and open election," says Steve Billet, with George Washington University.

"With impeachment, we'd be saying that maybe we didn't mean that [election outcome]. That's a serious undertaking when you basically overthrow your own government."

It is not a view, it is a fact.
This discussion has been closed.