Donald Trump

Comments

• dignindignin Posts: 9,331
    Jason P said:
    Trump at his peak ...

Just a little bump for JPs most solid contribution ever.

Forget is incompetence for a moment. What a cool guy. You can tell just by looking at him here. Only a cool guy could look so cool. This... my friends... is what America sought for its president. A real cool guy.

Vroom.

• dignin said:
    Jason P said:
    Trump at his peak ...

Just a little bump for JPs most solid contribution ever.

Forget is incompetence for a moment. What a cool guy. You can tell just by looking at him here. Only a cool guy could look so cool. This... my friends... is what America sought for its president. A real cool guy.

Vroom.

Lol
    "My brain's a good brain!"
  • CM189191CM189191 Posts: 6,927
    I haven't gone anywhere and I'm keeping up,  I'm still waiting for this in the mail .https://shop.donaldjtrump.com/products/red-cap-collectible-ornament?variant=32666677510
      I had to sign a form stating I was not an American donating funds with my purchase.

wrong again - Heisenberg's uncertainty principle says you can't know your exact location and momentum simultaneously 
  • CM189191 said:
    I haven't gone anywhere and I'm keeping up,  I'm still waiting for this in the mail .https://shop.donaldjtrump.com/products/red-cap-collectible-ornament?variant=32666677510
      I had to sign a form stating I was not an American donating funds with my purchase.

wrong again - Heisenberg's uncertainty principle says you can't know your exact location and momentum simultaneously 
    So much wronging.
  • This whole thing is another massive over exaggeration by the Washington post, creating sweeping hysteria and filling the hate tanks of those who eat it up.  The media loves this shit, they can basically write an article on what Donald ate for breakfast and 1/3 of the country will lose their minds.  Totally Donald dum-dum of him again to try to defend it and squirm this way and that way for sure, it just makes it look way worse as he always seems to make it do.  His consistent inability to take criticism is amazing to me, but becoming less so as it's obviously how it's going to be.
    alex jones and the rest of the far right would have literally had a heart attack if obama had done the same. 

however, are you really saying that sharing classified intel with an adversarial nation is an overexaggeration
    Probably correct in your first statement but you're saying that legitimate news sources are now reacting like Alex Jones and the far right.  I would tend to agree that sadly news in general has a very biased viewpoint nowadays one way or the other :(

Anyway, no, I agree sharing confidential info could be bad for sure but here's my thoughts...

Firstly, he has every right to do this, he's the prez.  No need for a freak out to begin with.  It's not an issue that he did it yet articles everywhere are saying how it's "probably not illegal." Probably not illegal?! Why say that if it's not even close to illegal lol.

secondly the info was about a city in isis-held territory where an aviation terrorist threat existed, namely the laptop bomb deal.  That info is pretty well known out there anyway and certainly wouldn't have shocked the Russians in any way.  

The post is just trying to stir shit up.  if you read it, their sources are "anonymous" and "former" govt employees.  Wtf?! Former and anonymous?!  Not saying it never happened, just that if you're going to try to stir shit up, you better have names and valid sources in your article.  Amazing that even without any legitimate sources listed everyone just runs with it anyway... not unusual these days at all, when there's more importance given to a headline gone viral than substantive information within an article.

anyway, just my thoughts, hoping for a normal
    discussion instead of the attacks I often read on here.

I'm like an opening band for your mom.
  • HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 36,519
    This whole thing is another massive over exaggeration by the Washington post, creating sweeping hysteria and filling the hate tanks of those who eat it up.  The media loves this shit, they can basically write an article on what Donald ate for breakfast and 1/3 of the country will lose their minds.  Totally Donald dum-dum of him again to try to defend it and squirm this way and that way for sure, it just makes it look way worse as he always seems to make it do.  His consistent inability to take criticism is amazing to me, but becoming less so as it's obviously how it's going to be.
    alex jones and the rest of the far right would have literally had a heart attack if obama had done the same. 

however, are you really saying that sharing classified intel with an adversarial nation is an overexaggeration
    Probably correct in your first statement but you're saying that legitimate news sources are now reacting like Alex Jones and the far right.  I would tend to agree that sadly news in general has a very biased viewpoint nowadays one way or the other :(

Anyway, no, I agree sharing confidential info could be bad for sure but here's my thoughts...

Firstly, he has every right to do this, he's the prez.  No need for a freak out to begin with.  It's not an issue that he did it yet articles everywhere are saying how it's "probably not illegal." Probably not illegal?! Why say that if it's not even close to illegal lol.

secondly the info was about a city in isis-held territory where an aviation terrorist threat existed, namely the laptop bomb deal.  That info is pretty well known out there anyway and certainly wouldn't have shocked the Russians in any way.  

The post is just trying to stir shit up.  if you read it, their sources are "anonymous" and "former" govt employees.  Wtf?! Former and anonymous?!  Not saying it never happened, just that if you're going to try to stir shit up, you better have names and valid sources in your article.  Amazing that even without any legitimate sources listed everyone just runs with it anyway... not unusual these days at all, when there's more importance given to a headline gone viral than substantive information within an article.

no, I don't believe the left media is acting the same. I think they acted very emotionally and hyperbolically (is that a word?) in the beginning, but now I find, from the little I actually watch, they are mostly just reporting the facts. I'm not referring to editorial pieces. But hey, breaking news is breaking news. this shit isn't to be taken lightly, because if he did nothing illegal, it is highly irregular. not to mention the context you have to realize it's in: there is/was an active investigation about russian interference and possible collusion with russia on the election, and now he's sharing classified info with them in an open meeting. it's bizarre. 

all reputable news agencies use "anonymous" sources. that is nothing new. they wouldn't get their info from someone who is willing to go on record. they would lose their job and possibly even their lives (this is putin we're talking about here). 
    new album "Cigarettes" out Fall 2024!

www.headstonesband.com

• This whole thing is another massive over exaggeration by the Washington post, creating sweeping hysteria and filling the hate tanks of those who eat it up.  The media loves this shit, they can basically write an article on what Donald ate for breakfast and 1/3 of the country will lose their minds.  Totally Donald dum-dum of him again to try to defend it and squirm this way and that way for sure, it just makes it look way worse as he always seems to make it do.  His consistent inability to take criticism is amazing to me, but becoming less so as it's obviously how it's going to be.

no, I don't believe the left media is acting the same. I think they acted very emotionally and hyperbolically (is that a word?) in the beginning, but now I find, from the little I actually watch, they are mostly just reporting the facts. I'm not referring to editorial pieces. But hey, breaking news is breaking news. this shit isn't to be taken lightly, because if he did nothing illegal, it is highly irregular. not to mention the context you have to realize it's in: there is/was an active investigation about russian interference and possible collusion with russia on the election, and now he's sharing classified info with them in an open meeting. it's bizarre. 

all reputable news agencies use "anonymous" sources. that is nothing new. they wouldn't get their info from someone who is willing to go on record. they would lose their job and possibly even their lives (this is putin we're talking about here). 
    I agree with this.

The reality is that left leaning media sites don't have to exaggerate anything to make Trump look like an absolute idiot... Trump's actions do it all for them. Trump even manages to bypass the media to solidify the 'idiocy' and lend great credibility to the media sources that make a habit of publicizing him: his behaviour on Twitter is extremely disconcerting.

I don't think he is going to start WWIII, but it's fair to say there is a very strange man holding the position of POTUS who, in accordance, acts very strange and does some very strange things. I don't even think we know the half of it: a fly on the wall would share some awesome stories of a man unraveling I'm sure. My sense is his tweets are not done in his fits of rage- I think they are done once he's settled, but still needs to 'lash out'.

Very entertaining.
  • tbergstbergs Posts: 9,559
    This whole thing is another massive over exaggeration by the Washington post, creating sweeping hysteria and filling the hate tanks of those who eat it up.  The media loves this shit, they can basically write an article on what Donald ate for breakfast and 1/3 of the country will lose their minds.  Totally Donald dum-dum of him again to try to defend it and squirm this way and that way for sure, it just makes it look way worse as he always seems to make it do.  His consistent inability to take criticism is amazing to me, but becoming less so as it's obviously how it's going to be.

I share some of your sentiments regarding how much speculation is being made, but I think as usual, you have people over reacting, people downplaying it completely and those in the middle. I tend to find myself in the middle until evidence or clear violation or obstruction is proven.

As Hugh stated, I think it was all poorly executed on Trump's end. The timing of everything along with his lack of communication and clarity from his staff just raised concerns and doubts. He's really his own worst enemy. If he had any credibility or built some form of trust with the American people, this may have been something that wasn't such a big story or issue, but he constantly chooses to butt heads and insist on his huge election win at every chance he gets. He's out of touch with the world, the country and even his own staff. There's no way he'll ever be successful or gain confidence from anyone outside his hardcore base because of the leader/person he is.
    It's a hopeless situation...
  • Halifax2TheMaxHalifax2TheMax Posts: 38,291
    tbergs said:

I share some of your sentiments regarding how much speculation is being made, but I think as usual, you have people over reacting, people downplaying it completely and those in the middle. I tend to find myself in the middle until evidence or clear violation or obstruction is proven.

As Hugh stated, I think it was all poorly executed on Trump's end. The timing of everything along with his lack of communication and clarity from his staff just raised concerns and doubts. He's really his own worst enemy. If he had any credibility or built some form of trust with the American people, this may have been something that wasn't such a big story or issue, but he constantly chooses to butt heads and insist on his huge election win at every chance he gets. He's out of touch with the world, the country and even his own staff. There's no way he'll ever be successful or gain confidence from anyone outside his hardcore base because of the leader/person he is.
    You forgot that he's out of touch with his family as well. The guy is an island unto himself. Not good for long term stability.
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN; 05/04/2024 & 05/06/2024, Vancouver, BC; 05/10/2024, Portland, OR;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
  • Jason PJason P Posts: 19,138
    I do find it interesting that these bombshell stories are coming out so fast that crazy Trump stuff from a few week ago is seems like years ago.  I mean Hillary's emails and Romney's "47 Percent" comment were worked over for months and years.  Here we only have a few days to marvel at crazy stuff that Trump does before we have to focus on another crazy story.

I need one of those arm-band playbooks that NFL quarterbacks use to keep track of everything.
  • Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Posts: 19,424
    News organizations are being asked to NOT report on what Trump disclosed to the Russians.  That tells us everything we need to know.

It doesn't matter that Trump CAN disclose it if he wants...it's that he DID disclose it and to the Russians.  

Comey's notes will be interesting.  Funny part is that, in the end, Trump fired Comey so the intent is going to be hard to gloss over given the timeline.
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Wrigley; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
  • Go BeaversGo Beavers Posts: 8,946
    Anyone who thinks the media is responding with leftist over-reaction isn't paying attention. Example: CNN headline today "The scariest thought, what if Donald Trump just doesn't know what he's doing?"  

Seriously? They must be effing kidding. We passed the "what if" a long time ago. 
  • MayDay10MayDay10 Posts: 11,668
    This paragraph from a New York Times report today on allegations as to whether Trump revealed classified information to two top Russian officials is stunning:
      "In private, three administration officials conceded that they could not publicly articulate their most compelling — and honest — defense of the president for divulging classified intelligence to the Russians: that Mr. Trump, a hasty and indifferent reader of his briefing materials, simply did not possess the interest or the knowledge of the granular details of intelligence gathering to leak specific sources and methods of intelligence gathering that would harm American allies."
      Oomph.
      Trump's lack of interest in details of policy is legion. We know from leaks from within the White House that Trump prefers bullet points, graphs and charts to word-heavy briefing books. A Reuters story this morning details the Trump White House's preparation for his first overseas trip set to start Friday and includes this eye-popping paragraph:
      "National Security Council officials have strategically included Trump's name in 'as many paragraphs as we can because he keeps reading if he's mentioned,' according to one source, who relayed conversations he had with NSC officials."
      Double oomph.
    • Halifax2TheMaxHalifax2TheMax Posts: 38,291
      MayDay10 said:
      This paragraph from a New York Times report today on allegations as to whether Trump revealed classified information to two top Russian officials is stunning:
        "In private, three administration officials conceded that they could not publicly articulate their most compelling — and honest — defense of the president for divulging classified intelligence to the Russians: that Mr. Trump, a hasty and indifferent reader of his briefing materials, simply did not possess the interest or the knowledge of the granular details of intelligence gathering to leak specific sources and methods of intelligence gathering that would harm American allies."
        Oomph.
        Trump's lack of interest in details of policy is legion. We know from leaks from within the White House that Trump prefers bullet points, graphs and charts to word-heavy briefing books. A Reuters story this morning details the Trump White House's preparation for his first overseas trip set to start Friday and includes this eye-popping paragraph:
        "National Security Council officials have strategically included Trump's name in 'as many paragraphs as we can because he keeps reading if he's mentioned,' according to one source, who relayed conversations he had with NSC officials."
        Double oomph.
        Brilliant strategy on his aides' part.
        09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN; 05/04/2024 & 05/06/2024, Vancouver, BC; 05/10/2024, Portland, OR;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
      • Go BeaversGo Beavers Posts: 8,946
        They're going to have to assign someone to stand next to him during the trip whose job is to give him a 'shut up' poke. 
      • HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 36,519
        they should also include the phrase "largest inauguration crowd" wherever possible. 
        new album "Cigarettes" out Fall 2024!

www.headstonesband.com

• jeffbrjeffbr Posts: 7,177
        MayDay10 said:
          Oomph.
          Double oomph.
          :lol: I guess that's how you keep a narcissist interested. 
          "I'll use the magic word - let's just shut the fuck up, please." EV, 04/13/08
        • tbergstbergs Posts: 9,559
          They're going to have to assign someone to stand next to him during the trip whose job is to give him a 'shut up' poke. 
          He needs someone like Gary from Veep who can whisper in his ear so he knows who people are and what to say. That person could also carry his blown up electoral victory map around for him.
          It's a hopeless situation...
        • BentleyspopBentleyspop Posts: 10,663
          they should also include the phrase "largest inauguration crowd" wherever possible. 
          Don't forget  "biggliest  electorial collage ever"

(Typos on purpose)
        • jeffbrjeffbr Posts: 7,177
          Don't forget  "biggliest  electorial collage ever"

(Typos on purpose)
          He'll probably carry his "electorial collage" framed picture with him on his trip!

"I'll use the magic word - let's just shut the fuck up, please." EV, 04/13/08
        • Merkin BallerMerkin Baller Posts: 11,036
          So much hidden brilliance.
        • Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Posts: 19,424
          MayDay10 said:
            Oomph.
            Double oomph.
            and let's not forget....the staffers notified the CIA and NSA on their own after the meeting.  They KNEW Trump fucked up.
            Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
            2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
            2013: London ON, Wrigley; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
            2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
            2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
            2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
            2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
          • cincybearcatcincybearcat Posts: 16,330
            Jason P said:
            I do find it interesting that these bombshell stories are coming out so fast that crazy Trump stuff from a few week ago is seems like years ago.  I mean Hillary's emails and Romney's "47 Percent" comment were worked over for months and years.  Here we only have a few days to marvel at crazy stuff that Trump does before we have to focus on another crazy story.

I need one of those arm-band playbooks that NFL quarterbacks use to keep track of everything.
            And it was that mentality...the one where we overreacted to Mitt's comments, and the like that has gotten us to the point where it takes forever to really gain traction against the actual bad stuff going on.  Crying wolf for so long.  Man - trump is an egomaniac and he has surrounded himself with weasels.  I can;t wait for this to be over and I hope we learn from this disaster.....but we won't.
            hippiemom = goodness
          • my2handsmy2hands Posts: 17,117
            edited May 2017
            Who has the brass ones to admit they voted for Trump and regret it?

I won't judge, just hoping for one honest soul out there!!!
          • mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 29,346
            Two things I find interesting about this memo...

First, there is no one coming out and defending him.  Why?  Well one reason is because anyone that comes out and defends him ends up getting burned by Trump himself within a day or two.  Perhaps there is no one willing to put their neck out again when Trump will cut it off himself.

Second,no tweets on the issue.  Does Trump,realize the gravity of the situation?
          • fifefife Posts: 3,327
            mrussel1 said:

First, there is no one coming out and defending him.  Why?  Well one reason is because anyone that comes out and defends him ends up getting burned by Trump himself within a day or two.  Perhaps there is no one willing to put their neck out again when Trump will cut it off himself.

Second,no tweets on the issue.  Does Trump,realize the gravity of the situation?
            I don't know if no one is coming to defend him.  the truth is that the majority of the house by not speaking up against him are in a way defending him.  look at Paul  Ryan who even today is saying that he still has confidence in Trump. 

• josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 29,165

yeah sort of like for 8 yrs the bafoon your defending kept on going about Obama not being an American citizen with no evidence ever being presented ! 
            jesus greets me looks just like me ....
          • OnWis97OnWis97 Posts: 4,970
            David Clarke to Homeland Security.

http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/333899-sheriff-david-clarke-says-hes-accepted-dhs-job

DeVos was a good pick, by comparison.
            1995 Milwaukee     1998 Alpine, Alpine     2003 Albany, Boston, Boston, Boston     2004 Boston, Boston     2006 Hartford, St. Paul (Petty), St. Paul (Petty)     2011 Alpine, Alpine     
            2013 Wrigley     2014 St. Paul     2016 Fenway, Fenway, Wrigley, Wrigley     2018 Missoula, Wrigley, Wrigley     2021 Asbury Park     2022 St Louis     2023 Austin, Austin
          • hurricanezekehurricanezeke Posts: 177
            my2hands said:
            Who has the brass ones to admit they voted for Trump and regret it?

I won't judge, just hoping for one honest soul out there!!!
            I'll bite here..  I read these conversations daily but don't post.  I find it interesting to read your differing opinions - I live in the highly conservative south where we don't hear as much of the liberal opinions (outside of the news media).  

Perhaps I am like many - I am a college educated, white male conservative.  I agree strongly with republican ideologies - especially issues of economics, social programs, healthcare, border security and military strength.  I did not vote for Trump in the primaries.  He likely would have been my third or fourth choice at best.  Certainly his candidacy seemed unlikely to materialize, and I was a shocked as many to see him win the republican nomination.  

So I did vote for Trump in the presidential election.  Many of his campaign messages did appeal to my ideology, and my alternative choice (Clinton) represents the opposite of many of my political feelings.  So I voted republican.  I am not an unwavering supporter of Donald Trump.  But during the election period I could not think positively about a Clinton presidency.  

Today I'm very uneasy about the Trump presidency.  I don't have regret, because to me that would indicate that I should have voted differently.  But I'm not proud of what has transpired since the inauguration.  

I don't think I view Trump with great positive "spin".  I don't stand behind his every move with support.  I believe he has made many missteps, but I also believe the news media has a determination to trash his presidency.  

So, I'm still in wait and see mode.  If concrete proof of Trump's improprieties come to light, he should face the consequences that are appropriate.  And he'll deserve the media treatment.  But I will not jump to conclusions based on news reports yet to be confirmed.   

I will not debate policy with any of you, I'm not interested in that.  But I think there are many out there with a similar story to mine.  We hear the very vocal far left and right, while many of us lie much more quietly, somewhere in the middle.  
            Atlanta 2003
            Columbia 2008
            Charlotte 2013
            Seattle 2013
            Greenville 2016
          • mrussel1 said:

The tweets from President Trump on the issue will be coming.
            Right now President Trump is watching the media coverage and is having a heyday with all the madness about President Trump.
            President Trump will tweet when President Trump is ready to.
            I will post the tweet from President Trump once it happens.
          This discussion has been closed.