Options

Donald Trump

Comments

• Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,894
    eddiec said:
    I made a killing in the stock market this year.  Thanks trump, here’s to more in ‘18!
    Typical American me me me me & more me keep gloating fuck everyone else ...
    I hear it all the time..."Look how good I'M doing financially. Look how good my stocks are doing."

Republicans erased empathy from the dictionary a long time ago.
    There's nothing wrong with doing well. There is something wrong with ignorant people thinking our current economic good fortune started 11 months ago.
    and no number of graphs with actual facts will tell them differently. they just hate the former (dark-skinned) president so much it kills them to admit he did anything. will there ever be another president who, depending which party you belong to, some say was the worst ever and everyone else says he was one of the best? 
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Your Mom's Posts: 18,007
    eddiec said:
    I made a killing in the stock market this year.  Thanks trump, here’s to more in ‘18!
    Typical American me me me me & more me keep gloating fuck everyone else ...
    I hear it all the time..."Look how good I'M doing financially. Look how good my stocks are doing."

Republicans erased empathy from the dictionary a long time ago.
    There's nothing wrong with doing well. There is something wrong with ignorant people thinking our current economic good fortune started 11 months ago.
    and no number of graphs with actual facts will tell them differently. they just hate the former (dark-skinned) president so much it kills them to admit he did anything. will there ever be another president who, depending which party you belong to, some say was the worst ever and everyone else says he was one of the best? 
    And now the Dow level means something....didn't under Obama.  

And now the unemployment rate is good...under Obama it was always explained as "yeah well look at the labor participation rate"

Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Chicago; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
  • Options
    ikiTikiT USA Posts: 11,007
  • Options
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
  • Options
    Go BeaversGo Beavers Posts: 8,706
    He loves the sexy sax. 
  • Options
    Most likely Ted Nugent. 
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    I think Trump listens to no music at all.
    "My brain's a good brain!"
  • Options
    I would tend to agree. I was thinking this yesterday, how people make comments about how he never smiles. the guy doesn't seem to get any enjoyment out of life whatsoever. Maybe golfing? I don't know. Must be horrible to go through life so miserable all the time. 
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    cincybearcatcincybearcat Posts: 16,132
    edited January 2018
  • Options
    I would tend to agree. I was thinking this yesterday, how people make comments about how he never smiles. the guy doesn't seem to get any enjoyment out of life whatsoever. Maybe golfing? I don't know. Must be horrible to go through life so miserable all the time. 
    I’m thinking he doesn’t listen to music either. He makes no cultural references and is unable to connect with people, and music is about connecting. I’m still trying to accept that the guy doesn’t have a dog. 
  • Options
    I’m thinking he doesn’t listen to music either. He makes no cultural references and is unable to connect with people, and music is about connecting. I’m still trying to accept that the guy doesn’t have a dog. 
    it would have to be small so he could kick it without fear of retribution. 
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    it would have to be small so he could kick it without fear of retribution. 
    Lol
  • Options
    trump tweets himself credit for no commercial plane crashes. Is there anything this man can’t do?
  • Options
    brianluxbrianlux Moving through All Kinds of Terrain. Posts: 40,792
    trump tweets himself credit for no commercial plane crashes. Is there anything this man can’t do?
    Sing.
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• Options
    Unless you consider this good singing:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hBnhT9FJbXk

“The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”

• Options

I know. And there's been no commercial plane deaths for over 10 years (or whatever the timeline is). I sincerely think this guy thinks he's actually to be credited for the things that happen while he sits on the throne.

The buck-toothed yokels are just lapping it up though. There is a sector of America that thinks this guy rocks and that he's actually to be credited for the things that happen while he sits on the throne (forgetting the process that has been established and successfully run so that we experience what we do today).
  • Options
    tbergstbergs Posts: 9,280
    edited January 2018
    I agree. Not my type of music.
    It's a hopeless situation...
  • Options
    tbergstbergs Posts: 9,280

I know. And there's been no commercial plane deaths for over 10 years (or whatever the timeline is). I sincerely think this guy thinks he's actually to be credited for the things that happen while he sits on the throne.

The buck-toothed yokels are just lapping it up though. There is a sector of America that thinks this guy rocks and that he's actually to be credited for the things that happen while he sits on the throne (forgetting the process that has been established and successfully run so that we experience what we do today).
    Except for anything bad. Then it's Obama, Clinton, the Fake News, liberals or Democrats to blame.
    It's a hopeless situation...
  • Options
    tbergs said:
    Same here.  Not to knock the ex-prez (best we've had in some time) but no P.J.?  No Dinosaur Jr or Neil Young?  Can't do it, O!

• Options
    Abe FromanAbe Froman Posts: 5,106
    tbergs said:

Except for anything bad. Then it's Obama, Clinton, the Fake News, liberals or Democrats to blame.
    Exactly.  Anything bad or anything Trump doesn't like is Fake News.  All good things happening are his doing though...no matter what facts are presented.  And the sad part of all this...there are a bunch of fucking idiots that actually believe what he says, claims, or tweets.  Its pretty mind blowing. 
  • Options
    brianlux said:
    tbergs said:
    Same here.  Not to knock the ex-prez (best we've had in some time) but no P.J.?  No Dinosaur Jr or Neil Young?  Can't do it, O!
    how many rich black dudes do you know that like 90's alt rock? :lol:
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    brianlux said:
    tbergs said:
    LOL!  And yet U2 are on his list.  Go figure!

• Options
    brianlux said:
    brianlux said:
    tbergs said:
    LOL!  And yet U2 are on his list.  Go figure!
    ugh. U2 is a shell of its former self. I don't find that a surprise. 
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    tbergs said:

Exactly.  Anything bad or anything Trump doesn't like is Fake News.  All good things happening are his doing though...no matter what facts are presented.  And the sad part of all this...there are a bunch of fucking idiots that actually believe what he says, claims, or tweets.  Its pretty mind blowing. 

If CNN started to praise him... he would abruptly embrace them and speak to their value and credibility.

F**k he's a tool. That guy as the president is as sad as it is funny. Eesh.

* I've stated it before, but the anti-Trump sentiments are not a by-product of sour grapes from my perspective (as much as the 'USA chanters' state it is). Republicans have sat in office before and not been the scorn of so many. I mean, Bush was about as bad as the country could have ever endured... and he still never received a fraction of the criticism Trump has.

Trump has earned his disdain. It's a joke. And anyone with half a brain knows it's a joke.
  • Options
    tbergs said:

I honestly don't think that all Trump supporters believe everything he says. They just love how he is able to rile up millions of liberals with 280 characters. They know he's full of shit, but they get a big kick out of the frenzy that ensues on the left after each one. 
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    my2handsmy2hands Posts: 17,117
    U2 blows
  • Options
    tbergs said:

If CNN started to praise him... he would abruptly embrace them and speak to their value and credibility.

F**k he's a tool. That guy as the president is as sad as it is funny. Eesh.

* I've stated it before, but the anti-Trump sentiments are not a by-product of sour grapes from my perspective (as much as the 'USA chanters' state it is). Republicans have sat in office before and not been the scorn of so many. I mean, Bush was about as bad as the country could have ever endured... and he still never received a fraction of the criticism Trump has.

Trump has earned his disdain. It's a joke. And anyone with half a brain knows it's a joke.
    I find it incredibly hard to believe anyone still stands behind this guy.  How can that be??

• Options
    my2hands said:
    U2 blows
    I keep giving them chances. and they keep disappointing me. I haven't bothered with the new album yet, and I probably won't. songs of innocence was garbage. I can't even tell you the last record of theirs that was in any way good. 
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    tbergs said:

I honestly don't think that all Trump supporters believe everything he says. They just love how he is able to rile up millions of liberals with 280 characters. They know he's full of shit, but they get a big kick out of the frenzy that ensues on the left after each one. 
    This is a significant number of his supporters. They laugh at the upset liberals and say Obama and Clinton were just as corrupt. They’ll say they have their tax cuts, the dow goes up, and they have a conservative judge, and maybe one more coming. It’s good for them, so they don’t give a shit about anything else. And don’t forget, trump is “tough” with the rest of the world. 
This discussion has been closed.