Options

Donald Trump

Comments

• Options
    ikiTikiT USA Posts: 11,007
    BS44325 said:
    BS44325 said:
    Trump administration fires all members of HIV/AIDS advisory council - The Washington Post https://apple.news/AvJTC7zv4RwWDr7JPZyIKyg
    another dirt bag move by this terrible human being I wish I could kick him in his teeth ughhh I hate this human , please please choke on your steak for the New yr ..
    He’s such a fucking piece of shit human. He clearly only cares about money and himself. It’s amazing that there is even one person left supporting this fucking asshole. 
    Trump’s statement on Iran is better then anything Obama said in 2009. That’s why the “fucking asshole” still gets support. 
    How many of his supporters know where Iran is?
    I do. Many of us do. We thought Obama’s response in 2009 was a massive missed opportunity and one of the most shameful moments in your countries history. While many of us think Trump is a piece of shit we recognize that instinctually he is right and would be on the side of the people of Iran as opposed to handing billions to it’s oppressors. Of the two terrible candidates he is everyday proving to be the one with more potential upside.
    zero upside.

Bristow 05132010 to Amsterdam 2 06132018
  • Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,314
    I made a killing in the stock market this year.  Thanks trump, here’s to more in ‘18!
    Typical American me me me me & more me keep gloating fuck everyone else ...
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options
    I made a killing in the stock market this year.  Thanks trump, here’s to more in ‘18!
    ex-fucking-actly
  • Options
    cincybearcatcincybearcat Posts: 16,131
    dignin said:
    I’m kinda over the complaining about golf I think. Didn’t care much when Obama golfed, don’t care much about trump (other than it’s just another example of hypocrisy).  Pretty sure presidents can work on a golf course if need be. 
    Normalization.
    No, it’s called technology.

There are plenty of real issues to worry about. 
    hippiemom = goodness
  • Options
    Here’s the transcript to a recent nyt interview with trump. Naturally it contains his full narcissistic ignorant ramblings, but nyt is getting some heat for the interviewers style. Basically just letting trump freewheel and only responding with reflective listening and softie curiousity questions. Most likely done that way because trump has a tantrum and ends things when pushed. What do you all think of this approach by journalists? I’m thinking the interviewer has little experience working with someone with trump’s mental health issues and depth of his personality disorder, so they just went with the tactic of letting trump go and see if he sinks himself. 
    https://www.nytimes.com/2017/12/28/us/politics/trump-interview-excerpts.html

I think when people claim you are “fake news” all the time, it’s a pretty valid interview style.  No bias, let him go on and on. Give a little more rope each time.
    hippiemom = goodness
  • Options
    Why is it ok to generalize Americans this way? What gives you the morale high ground? 

Where are you from?
    hippiemom = goodness
  • Options
    Why is it ok to generalize Americans this way? What gives you the morale high ground? 

Where are you from?
    It is typical, and I'm from MD.
  • Options
    I'm also a nobody.  Russians try to hack my website EVERY DAY.

This email was sent from your website "xxxxxx" by the Wordfence plugin at Sunday 31st of December 2017 at 11:54:03 PM The Wordfence administrative URL for this site is: xxxx

A user with IP address 92.244.224.1 has been locked out from signing in or using the password recovery form for the following reason: Used an invalid username 'xxxx' to try to sign in.

User IP: 92.244.224.1

User hostname: 92.244.224.1

User location: Voronezh, Russia

Every damned day.

• Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,314
    I see it everyday all around me here on Long Island it goes with everything, I was here 1st mentality’s get out of my way mentality, the country has changed for the worse sorry if I’ve insulted you but it’s the way I see it ..
    maybe you live in region where it’s not so prevelant ...
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options
    dignindignin Posts: 9,303
    dignin said:
    I’m kinda over the complaining about golf I think. Didn’t care much when Obama golfed, don’t care much about trump (other than it’s just another example of hypocrisy).  Pretty sure presidents can work on a golf course if need be. 
    Normalization.

Exactly, you are normalizing someone who thinks you can make policies on Twitter while at a golf course. 

Also, most of us can be concerned about more than two things at once.
  • Options
    stuckinlinestuckinline Posts: 3,359
    edited January 2018
    Happy New Year!

POS 1st tweet of 2018

The United States has foolishly given Pakistan more than 33 billion dollars in aid over the last 15 years, and they have given us nothing but lies & deceit, thinking of our leaders as fools. They give safe haven to the terrorists we hunt in Afghanistan, with little help. No more!
  • Options
    I see it everyday all around me here on Long Island it goes with everything, I was here 1st mentality’s get out of my way mentality, the country has changed for the worse sorry if I’ve insulted you but it’s the way I see it ..
    maybe you live in region where it’s not so prevelant ...
    Didn’t insult me. Just find it hypocrisy at its finest. As Americans are degraded as 1 whole all the time around here but then chastised if they generalize as well.

hippiemom = goodness
  • Options

dignin said:
    dignin said:
    Normalization.

Exactly, you are normalizing someone who thinks you can make policies on Twitter while at a golf course. 

Sure, but I find it just a distraction. Trump is really good at getting people to worry and bitch about minor things...which gives his supporters the ability to complain about everyone only being negative about trump. And that allows them to dismiss the criticism of the actual issues that matter. 

Just my opinion. But I’m tired of hearing about golf and the orange guy, trump had dumbed down the discussion and it helps him.
    hippiemom = goodness
  • Options
    rgambsrgambs Posts: 13,576
    Complacency about the dumbing down is what helps him.
    Monkey Driven, Call this Living?
  • Options

dignin said:
    dignin said:
    Normalization.

Sure, but I find it just a distraction. Trump is really good at getting people to worry and bitch about minor things...which gives his supporters the ability to complain about everyone only being negative about trump. And that allows them to dismiss the criticism of the actual issues that matter. 

Just my opinion. But I’m tired of hearing about golf and the orange guy, trump had dumbed down the discussion and it helps him.

Don't forget about poopy pants and teeny weeny hands.
    "My brain's a good brain!"
  • Options
    The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,315
    BS44325 said:
    What do you think of the article juggler posted above?
    I think it shows what a fool the writer is.
    What parts of it do you not like?
    He didn't read it
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options

dignin said:
    dignin said:
    Normalization.

Don't forget about poopy pants and teeny weeny hands.
    Hahahaha! 
    hippiemom = goodness
  • Options
    Based on that picture I’m moving to Germany or Australia. 

And skipping america, Canada and France... bunch of wimps.
    hippiemom = goodness
  • Options
    eddieceddiec Posts: 3,838
    I hear it all the time..."Look how good I'M doing financially. Look how good my stocks are doing."

Republicans erased empathy from the dictionary a long time ago.
  • Options
    eddiec said:
    I hear it all the time..."Look how good I'M doing financially. Look how good my stocks are doing."

I think it’s ok to do well.
    hippiemom = goodness
  • Options
    The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,315
    edited January 2018
    eddiec said:

There's nothing wrong with doing well. There is something wrong with ignorant people thinking our current economic good fortune started 11 months ago.
    Post edited by The Juggler on
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    eddieceddiec Posts: 3,838
    At Christmas I did meet a Trump voter who now regrets his decision. Because of financial reasons of course but regret no less.
    He is going to get crushed on taxes under the new tax plan. They really made sure the blue states get screwed.
  • Options
    SmellymanSmellyman Asia Posts: 4,520
    eddiec said:

It's much like the, 'Climate change is a farce, it's beautiful out right now.'
  • Options
    eddiec said:

There's nothing wrong with doing well. There is something wrong with ignorant people thinking our current economic good fortune started 11 months ago.

This.

My Gawd people.
  • Options
    SmellymanSmellyman Asia Posts: 4,520
    eddiec said:

And your economic good fortune now has a very high chance of reversing direction thanks to Trickle Down brilliance.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eKgPY1adc0A

• Options
    Trickle Down is a catch phrase sales pitch used to prey on the hopes of morons so they overlook the true intent of such policies ultimately designed to make the uber rich 'extra' uber rich. Trickle Down economics is a sham. Pure and simple. Such theories were not generated with the middle and lower classes in mind. Let's get serious. 

It should come as no surprise that Trump is an advocate for such policies. If people think Trump concerns himself with the simple bastards that voted for him in any way, form, or fashion... they're as gullible as small children.

I think this entire fiasco has been an unpleasant 'accidental' event. It was unfathomable to think that the level of stupidity, racism, and ignorance was such that a blatantly unprincipled slob like Trump could garner even the remotest levels of support... let alone be elected POTUS. 

Eesh.

Happy New Year!
  • Options
    Don’t forget, trickle down may also infer, follow the money, from Russia with love and a PTape, all the way to impeachment. Happy new year indeed.
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
  • Options
    Don’t forget, trickle down may also infer, follow the money, from Russia with love and a PTape, all the way to impeachment. Happy new year indeed.

Also could be used to generously describe the 'action' within that PTape.

I can't imagine... with that really frumpy and unathletic body... that Trump still produces any kind of stream.
  • Options
    rgambsrgambs Posts: 13,576
    Trickle Down is a catch phrase sales pitch used to prey on the hopes of morons so they overlook the true intent of such policies ultimately designed to make the uber rich 'extra' uber rich. Trickle Down economics is a sham. Pure and simple. Such theories were not generated with the middle and lower classes in mind. Let's get serious. 

It should come as no surprise that Trump is an advocate for such policies. If people think Trump concerns himself with the simple bastards that voted for him in any way, form, or fashion... they're as gullible as small children.

I think this entire fiasco has been an unpleasant 'accidental' event. It was unfathomable to think that the level of stupidity, racism, and ignorance was such that a blatantly unprincipled slob like Trump could garner even the remotest levels of support... let alone be elected POTUS. 

Eesh.

Happy New Year!
    The thing that really grinds my gears is that trickle down theories directly violate and contradict the laws of supply and demand which it's proponents worship so reverently.
    It's batshit cray cray!
    Monkey Driven, Call this Living?
  • Options
    edited January 2018
    I hate this guy.  Holy shit.  5k post.
This discussion has been closed.