Donald Trump

Comments

• Options
    Halifax2TheMaxHalifax2TheMax Posts: 36,650
    PJ_Soul said:
    mrussel1 said:
    JC29856 said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    You don't have to assume the terrorist's ideology JC. His ideologies have already been confirmed.
    Ill let Mueller handle the russia collusion investigation and wait for the findings and Ill let local authorities along with the doj investigate fields and wait for their findings, until then I wont assume anything. Is that so terrible? You're free to speculate and rely on high school teachers. He is 20, I still remember, why dont you?
    Agreed.. seems like we don't know where he stands.  Probably just delivering some Comet Pizza.  
    What's with the khakis and polo shirts?
    Pretty sure they are dressed up like Trump golfing (seriously).

Aweful lot of footprints in the sand trap and no hack marks.

09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,593
    :lol:
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 28,677
    PJ_Soul said:
    mrussel1 said:
    JC29856 said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    You don't have to assume the terrorist's ideology JC. His ideologies have already been confirmed.
    Ill let Mueller handle the russia collusion investigation and wait for the findings and Ill let local authorities along with the doj investigate fields and wait for their findings, until then I wont assume anything. Is that so terrible? You're free to speculate and rely on high school teachers. He is 20, I still remember, why dont you?
    Agreed.. seems like we don't know where he stands.  Probably just delivering some Comet Pizza.  
    What's with the khakis and polo shirts?
    Pretty sure they are dressed up like Trump golfing (seriously. that is Trump's go-to golf outfit).

Could very well be...
  • Options
    Obviously the guys with shields don't have a diaper on like Donald does.

At least I think that's a diaper. Isn't it? Or is it just extra body stuffed into his Dockers?
    "My brain's a good brain!"
  • Options
    Obviously the guys with shields don't have a diaper on like Donald does.

At least I think that's a diaper. Isn't it? Or is it just extra body stuffed into his Dockers?
    I think it's just his body (which I'm not willing to criticize).
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    JC29856JC29856 Posts: 9,617
    PJ_Soul said:
    JC29856 said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    I just said you don't have to assume anything, so no, it's not so terrible to not assume anything, lol. His ideologies are beyond apparent to everyone, teachers and local authorities alike.
    Why is his age relevant? I don't understand what remembering that he's 20 (which I do) has to do with anything... oh, because his high school teachers remember what he was like? Yeah, those ideologies have been confirmed for present day dude. More people than just his past teachers knew him.
    without getting too off topic and philosophical. I think with age comes wisdom, life experiences, (which it seems he didn't have many being a loner, I'm relying on teachers and locals), helps build up your social political ideological awareness and defenses, how you react under highly charged situations etc etc etc. I guess I'm apply the what if I were in his shoes driving in that car, as I often do. Apparently he was leaving, it was after police had called to disburse, allegedly.
    does he fit the mold of someone that could be easily manipulated and coaxed into what he did? yes
    do I think he woke up Sat with the intention of ramming his car into dozens hoping to kill? no
    you asked about his age so I'm giving my thoughts, I'm speculating.

• Options
    rgambsrgambs Posts: 13,576
    JC29856 said:
    Tiki said:
    "on many sides, on many sides."
    You didn't see this as "any violence is bad"?
    Ok so I'll ask would it bother you if these groups decided to March in your town in the name of bigotry would you oppose them or just stand idle ... before you answer I'll tell you what I would do exactly what Heather did stand there and show my support for anti racism ....yes all violence is horrific! 
    I doubt Heather understood the full gravity of the situation there, I don't think anyone did.

What's beyond repulsive is when her death is used to advance ideology.

What is repulsive about advancing her ideology after she died for it?
    She was there to say no to hatred and bigotry.  It makes all the sense in the world to fight on in her name.
    Monkey Driven, Call this Living?
  • Options
    JC29856 said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    JC29856 said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    I just said you don't have to assume anything, so no, it's not so terrible to not assume anything, lol. His ideologies are beyond apparent to everyone, teachers and local authorities alike.
    Why is his age relevant? I don't understand what remembering that he's 20 (which I do) has to do with anything... oh, because his high school teachers remember what he was like? Yeah, those ideologies have been confirmed for present day dude. More people than just his past teachers knew him.
    without getting too off topic and philosophical. I think with age comes wisdom, life experiences, (which it seems he didn't have many being a loner, I'm relying on teachers and locals), helps build up your social political ideological awareness and defenses, how you react under highly charged situations etc etc etc. I guess I'm apply the what if I were in his shoes driving in that car, as I often do. Apparently he was leaving, it was after police had called to disburse, allegedly.
    does he fit the mold of someone that could be easily manipulated and coaxed into what he did? yes
    do I think he woke up Sat with the intention of ramming his car into dozens hoping to kill? no

Poor him? Is that what you are saying here?
    "My brain's a good brain!"
  • Options
    CM189191CM189191 Minneapolis via Chicago Posts: 6,793
    WI 6/27/98 WI 10/8/00 MO 10/11/00 IL 4/23/03 MN 6/26/06 MN 6/27/06 WI 6/30/06 IL 8/5/07 IL 8/21/08 (EV) IL 8/22/08 (EV) IL 8/23/09 IL 8/24/09 IN 5/7/10 IL 6/28/11 (EV) IL 6/29/11 (EV) WI 9/3/11 WI 9/4/11 IL 7/19/13 NE 10/09/14 IL 10/17/14 MN 10/19/14 FL 4/11/16 IL 8/20/16 IL 8/22/16 IL 08/18/18 IL 08/20/18 IT 07/05/2020 AT 07/07/2020
  • Options
    Sadly, when I saw the news about the murder, it wasn't long before I was thinking about PJPOWER and Unsung, who repeatedly expressed their willingness (bordering on desire at times) to run over leftist protestors.
  • Options
    rgambs said:
    JC29856 said:
    Tiki said:
    Ok so I'll ask would it bother you if these groups decided to March in your town in the name of bigotry would you oppose them or just stand idle ... before you answer I'll tell you what I would do exactly what Heather did stand there and show my support for anti racism ....yes all violence is horrific! 
    I doubt Heather understood the full gravity of the situation there, I don't think anyone did.

She was there to say no to hatred and bigotry.  It makes all the sense in the world to fight on in her name.
    "her"
  • Options
    edited August 2017
    JC29856 said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    JC29856 said:
    PJ_Soul said:

It's so strange how I've never seen you make so many excuses for non-white terrorists on these boards. :pensive:
    Post edited by PJ_Soul on
  • Options
    JC29856 said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    JC29856 said:
    PJ_Soul said:

Poor him? Is that what you are saying here?
    no...is that what your eyes see?
    I'll light a Rocky Patel but I only have 20 mins, ready set go
  • Options
    PJ_Soul said:
    JC29856 said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    JC29856 said:
    PJ_Soul said:

It's so strange how I've never seen you make so many excuses for non-white terrorists on these boards. :pensive:
    you have any reference to any reference of mine regarding terrorists? cigar lit
  • Options
    Go BeaversGo Beavers Posts: 8,656
    edited August 2017
    JC29856 said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    JC29856 said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    JC29856 said:
    PJ_Soul said:

You're asking for a refernce to something you haven't referenced. 

• Options
    JC29856 said:
    rgambs said:
    JC29856 said:
    Tiki said:

"her"
    We know that "she" opposed Trump, racism, and bigotry.
    Your attempts to deflect are bordering desperation.
    You are desperate to wait for the facts and not politicise a highly political death...now.
    You weren't very eager to do either when it was Clinton in question, but now that it's Trump, you urge moderation.
  • Options
    ledveddermanledvedderman Posts: 7,755
    JC29856 said:
    rgambs said:
    JC29856 said:
    Tiki said:

"her"
    So, exactly, what was her ideology? That neo-Nazis and the alt-right are (wait for it) deplorable?
  • Options
    edited August 2017
    JC29856 said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    JC29856 said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    JC29856 said:
    PJ_Soul said:

You're asking for a refernce to something you haven't referenced. 

Thank you, that is what I was about to say, lol.
  • Options
    I'll address all the amt-stupid questions in 1 post
  • Options
    what does heathers ideology have to do with those using her tragic death to advance their own?

where did I claim to know her ideology?

sorry I meant to say, please post for reference any of my references to any terrorists, white non white or otherwise to back up your statement. you make it seem like I have so many to choose from

did I miss any?
  • Options
    Why would I scour threads to find references for you? I'm saying that I have never seen you defend a non-white terrorist they way you're defending this fuck in the Dodge Charger. I don't have to back that up.
  • Options
    PJ_Soul said:
    Why would I scour threads to find references for you? I'm saying that I have never seen you defend a non-white terrorist they way you're defending this fuck in the Dodge Charger. I don't have to back that up.
    okay...but then explain what that means? what's your conclusions?

I've never seen you defend against the indiscriminate bombing of brown babies in third world countries, therefore you champion their murder. tell me if your logic is accurate?
  • Options
    PJPOWERPJPOWER In Yo Face Posts: 6,499
    edited August 2017
    rgambs said:
    Sadly, when I saw the news about the murder, it wasn't long before I was thinking about PJPOWER and Unsung, who repeatedly expressed their willingness (bordering on desire at times) to run over leftist protestors.
    There you go making shit up in your head again...Might want to lay off the drugs or at least stop twisting people's words to match your make believe world.  
  • Options
    edited August 2017
    JC29856 said:
    PJ_Soul said:

I've never seen you defend against the indiscriminate bombing of brown babies in third world countries, therefore you champion their murder. tell me if your logic is accurate?
    It means that I find it strange that you don't defend other terrorists but defend this one. That is what I am saying (obviously you simply don't remember that I have indeed spoken against the indiscriminate bombing of people in third world countries). If you would like to show me where you have defended terrorists in the past, by all means, point me towards the posts.
    Post edited by PJ_Soul on
  • Options
    "what does heathers ideology have to do with those using her tragic death to advance their own?"

Quite a bit when it's the same ideology, duhdoy.

^^^ I've seen PJSoul denounce third world brown baby bombing.  Many times.
  • Options
    tbergstbergs Posts: 9,248
    What I don't understand is why so many waste time arguing with someone who is clearly just using this as some sick entertainment for themselves. It's impossible to know how much of what they spew is even their real opinions and thoughts or just BS to antagonize everyone else on here. Not worth the time either way.
    It's a hopeless situation...
  • Options
    tbergs said:
    What I don't understand is why so many waste time arguing with someone who is clearly just using this as some sick entertainment for themselves. It's impossible to know how much of what they spew is even their real opinions and thoughts or just BS to antagonize everyone else on here. Not worth the time either way.
    I know. FOr some reason I just can't help replying for some reason - obviously many here would say the same. It's like it's just too frustrating to simply let it go. I really do work on it, but sometimes I fail.
  • Options
    PJPOWER said:
    rgambs said:
    There you go making shit up in your head again...Might want to lay off the drugs or at least stop twisting people's words to match your make believe world.  
    Are you claiming that you didn't discuss running over leftist protestors?
    I remember it quite clearly.  You weren't as gung ho as Unsung, who was practically wishing for some leftists to run over.
  • Options
    PJ_Soul said:
    JC29856 said:
    PJ_Soul said:

It means that I find it strange that you don't defend other terrorists but defend this one. That is what I am saying (obviously you simply don't remember that I have indeed spoken against the indiscriminate bombing of people in third world countries). If you would like to show me where you have defended terrorists in the past, by all means, point me towards the posts.
    okay, because you haven't seen, then you find it strange. fair enough. glad we had that exercise in futility.
This discussion has been closed.