Donald Trump

Comments

• Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,580
    JC29856 said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    JC29856 said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    Why would I scour threads to find references for you? I'm saying that I have never seen you defend a non-white terrorist they way you're defending this fuck in the Dodge Charger. I don't have to back that up.
    okay...but then explain what that means? what's your conclusions?

I've never seen you defend against the indiscriminate bombing of brown babies in third world countries, therefore you champion their murder. tell me if your logic is accurate?
    It means that I find it strange that you don't defend other terrorists but defend this one. That is what I am saying (obviously you simply don't remember that I have indeed spoken against the indiscriminate bombing of people in third world countries). If you would like to show me where you have defended terrorists in the past, by all means, point me towards the posts.
    okay, because you haven't seen, then you find it strange. fair enough. glad we had that exercise in futility.
    Yup, again, if you've defended terrorists before, I'm sure we'd all be really interested to see how you did so, lol.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    wndowpaynewndowpayne Posts: 1,469
    edited August 2017
    Fuckin Nazi's .....time to take a break from the ugliness
     https://youtu.be/OJCIpi-2tOI

Charlottesville 2013
    Hampton 2016

• Options
    Go BeaversGo Beavers Posts: 8,648
    edited August 2017
    rgambs said:
    PJPOWER said:
    rgambs said:
    Sadly, when I saw the news about the murder, it wasn't long before I was thinking about PJPOWER and Unsung, who repeatedly expressed their willingness (bordering on desire at times) to run over leftist protestors.
    There you go making shit up in your head again...Might want to lay off the drugs or at least stop twisting people's words to match your make believe world.  
    Are you claiming that you didn't discuss running over leftist protestors?
    I remember it quite clearly.  You weren't as gung ho as Unsung, who was practically wishing for some leftists to run over.
    I remember this topic in the BLM thread. Another guy, who got the boot after election day, said pretty clearly that he would run someone over if it was going to effect his ability to provide for his family, i.e. Be late for work. 
  • Options
    JC29856JC29856 Posts: 9,617
    rgambs said:
    "what does heathers ideology have to do with those using her tragic death to advance their own?"

Quite a bit when it's the same ideology, duhdoy.

^^^ I've seen PJSoul denounce third world brown baby bombing.  Many times.
    read this then tell me why I shouldn't lose faith in the amt intelligencia?

let's ignore that Heather can no longer speak to her ideology and just focus on "their", who is their? how can anyone make a statement that heathers ideology, that we may discern from friends and family align with "their", without knowing who "their" is.
  • Options
    PJPOWERPJPOWER In Yo Face Posts: 6,499
    rgambs said:
    PJPOWER said:
    rgambs said:
    Sadly, when I saw the news about the murder, it wasn't long before I was thinking about PJPOWER and Unsung, who repeatedly expressed their willingness (bordering on desire at times) to run over leftist protestors.
    There you go making shit up in your head again...Might want to lay off the drugs or at least stop twisting people's words to match your make believe world.  
    Are you claiming that you didn't discuss running over leftist protestors?
    I remember it quite clearly.  You weren't as gung ho as Unsung, who was practically wishing for some leftists to run over.
    Discussing laws surrounding people's rights is quite different than "willingness and desire"...jerk.
  • Options
    PJ_Soul said:
    JC29856 said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    JC29856 said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    Why would I scour threads to find references for you? I'm saying that I have never seen you defend a non-white terrorist they way you're defending this fuck in the Dodge Charger. I don't have to back that up.

I've never seen you defend against the indiscriminate bombing of brown babies in third world countries, therefore you champion their murder. tell me if your logic is accurate?
    It means that I find it strange that you don't defend other terrorists but defend this one. That is what I am saying (obviously you simply don't remember that I have indeed spoken against the indiscriminate bombing of people in third world countries). If you would like to show me where you have defended terrorists in the past, by all means, point me towards the posts.
    okay, because you haven't seen, then you find it strange. fair enough. glad we had that exercise in futility.
    Yup, again, if you've defended terrorists before, I'm sure we'd all be really interested to see how you did so, lol.
    "if"
    IF you defended spousal abuse then I'm sure we'd all be really interested in how you did so. lol

• Options
    JC29856 said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    JC29856 said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    JC29856 said:
    PJ_Soul said:

"if"
    IF you defended spousal abuse then I'm sure we'd all be really interested in how you did so. lol

Wow, I feel like I'm having a conversation with Trump or his press secretary. This is probably how they would try to talk their ways out of defending terrorists too. :lol:
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    PJ_Soul said:
    JC29856 said:
    PJ_Soul said:o
    JC29856 said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    JC29856 said:
    PJ_Soul said:

"if"

Wow, I feel like I'm having a conversation with Trump or his press secretary. This is probably how they would try to talk their ways out of defending terrorists too. :lol:
    wow I feel like I'm have a conversation with a fascist dictator. this is probably how they execute suspects before hearing their side of the story and having their day in court. lol
    we finished?
  • Options
    Pay particular attention to this, start at 1:15.  I love it. If you cant appreciate the music for it's fans then get the fuck out.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ho4qK5wOVYc

• Options
    JC29856 said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    JC29856 said:
    PJ_Soul said:o
    JC29856 said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    JC29856 said:
    PJ_Soul said:

"if"

wow I feel like I'm have a conversation with a fascist dictator. this is probably how they execute suspects before hearing their side of the story and having their day in court. lol
    we finished?
    :rofl:
  • Options
    mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 27,904
    I m the sure if I posted this in this thread but it is pretty fitting. 
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • Options
    edited August 2017
    Pay particular attention to this, start at 1:15.  I love it. If you cant appreciate the music for it's fans then get the fuck out.

one of the songs I'm not to fond of but luv live.
    anyone up for a pretty good ed story to lighten the mood? it illustrates the bands attention and genuine care for the fans? it's off topic and I've never told it before. I believe in democracy so you all decide, no votes won't hurt my feelwings, pjfan has tiebreaker power.
    Post edited by JC29856 on
  • Options
    BentleyspopBentleyspop Craft Beer Brewery, Colorado Posts: 10,556
    edited August 2017
    tbergs said:
    What I don't understand is why so many waste time arguing with someone who is clearly just using this as some sick entertainment for themselves. It's impossible to know how much of what they spew is even their real opinions and thoughts or just BS to antagonize everyone else on here. Not worth the time either way.
    I often ask the same questions.
    Why do people insist on responding to what are obviously  trolls? 
    Are these their actual self developed opinions and questions? Or is there some online source provided by steve bannon and steven miller where they dig up their inane, hateful, and often ignorant queries? 

In the long run, just like with the currently elected president,  it is always better to ignore and do not feed the trolls. 
    Post edited by Bentleyspop on
  • Options
    mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 28,665
    Fuckin Nazi's .....time to take a break from the ugliness
     https://youtu.be/OJCIpi-2tOI

ha! Thats my first edit job.  Used shit software and I sucked at it.  Great show though... maybe still my favorite of this era.
  • Options
    tbergs said:
    What I don't understand is why so many waste time arguing with someone who is clearly just using this as some sick entertainment for themselves. It's impossible to know how much of what they spew is even their real opinions and thoughts or just BS to antagonize everyone else on here. Not worth the time either way.
    Are these their actual self developed opinions and questions? Or is there some online source provided by steve bannon and steven miller where they dig up their inane, hateful, and often ignorant queries? 

In the long run, just like with the currently elected president,  it is always better to ignore and do not feed the trolls. 

I can not say it better BP.  You and I think alike.
  • Options
    Latest tweets folks...
    Big day in Washington, D.C., even though White House & Oval Office are being renovated. Great trade deals coming for American workers! Leaving for New York City and meetings on military purchases and trade. Made additional remarks on Charlottesville and realize once again that the #Fake News Media will never be satisfied...truly bad people!

• Options
    HesCalledDyerHesCalledDyer Maryland Posts: 16,419
  • Options
    What a piece of fucking shit. 
    Actually, no, I'm sorry. Comparing him to shit is an insult to turds.
  • Options
    dignindignin Posts: 9,303
  • Options
    The "fake news media" are truly bad people but the fucking hate mongering Nazis aren't?

What the actual fuck, Donnie?
  • Options
    tbergs said:

I can not say it better BP.  You and I think alike.
    that makes three of us
  • Options
    BentleyspopBentleyspop Craft Beer Brewery, Colorado Posts: 10,556
    Please continue to try and defend the actions of "the 20 year old".......

Records: Charlottesville car attack suspect previously accused of assaulting mother
  • Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,312
    PJ_Soul said:
    tbergs said:
    I know. FOr some reason I just can't help replying for some reason - obviously many here would say the same. It's like it's just too frustrating to simply let it go. I really do work on it, but sometimes I fail.
    Yes I'm guilty of this ! 
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options
    PJ_Soul said:
    tbergs said:
    I know. FOr some reason I just can't help replying for some reason - obviously many here would say the same. It's like it's just too frustrating to simply let it go. I really do work on it, but sometimes I fail.
    Yes I'm guilty of this ! Ah man what a fucking bad weekend for mankind!
  • Options
    Please continue to try and defend the actions of "the 20 year old".......

Records: Charlottesville car attack suspect previously accused of assaulting mother
    call it what you like. Am I not entitled to my opinion? I was asked a question and offered my opinion. you may be better off taking your own advice. otherwise offer your rebuttal to my post, call me names if it serves your purpose.
    post report after report of fields beating his grandmother and lighting cats on fire and besides building a character profile it all has little to do with his actions on Sat. if you feel we should hang him tomorrow, great. how preposterous of me to even suggest following rule of law!
  • Options
    PJfanwillneverleave1PJfanwillneverleave1 Posts: 12,885
    edited August 2017
    PJ_Soul said:
    tbergs said:
    Yes I'm guilty of this ! Ah man what a fucking bad weekend for mankind!

That is offensive Jevolution.  In a politically correct society you should state " Bad weekend for man/woman/transgender  kind.
  • Options
    dignindignin Posts: 9,303
  • Options
    JC29856 said:

anyone up for a pretty good ed story to lighten the mood? it illustrates the bands attention and genuine care for the fans? it's off topic and I've never told it before. I believe in democracy so you all decide, no votes won't hurt my feelwings, pjfan has tiebreaker power.
    No thanks you can go over to the porch though I'm sure they would like your story ! We are discussing the absolute moron who is president..
  • Options
    JC29856 said:

No thanks you can go over to the porch though I'm sure they would like your story ! We are discussing the absolute moron who is president..
    you won the popular vote! feel any better about things?
  • Options
    JC29856 said:
    JC29856 said:

you won the popular vote! feel any better about things?
    Like I said the Porch is waiting for your story! 
This discussion has been closed.