Options

Donald Trump

Comments

• Options
    cincybearcatcincybearcat Posts: 16,154
    TJ25487 said:
    TJ25487 said:
    tRump was on some podcast talking about the Pelosi attack....spewing all kinds of bullshit.

ALL of that right wing bullshit has been disproven (a simple reading of the fucking SFPD report) yet they continue on like the report doesn't even exist.

This morning it came out that there is actually security footage of the guy breaking the window (FROM THE OUTSIDE) but there was no security person actually paying attention so no alerts were made until Pelosi's call to 911.
    Yeah I heard that part of podcast! What a total douche bag him and all his supporters are, he talks like he has all the inside info and they totally bite hook line & sinker. It’s utterly repulsive 
    That's the problem with the right wing news. Their "sources" bring up the bullshit and then never go back and correct anything. They just continue forward with the bullshit like the facts don't exist.

This country is totally fucked. We are too stupid to survive this.
    Well that's the pot calling the kettle black! The left wing news is famous for cherry picking their facts but leaving out important details that provide actual context to the story. Gotta control the narrative! 
    Crock of shit! Faux literally didn’t cover the 1/6 hearings some of the most important in this nations history 
    https://www.npr.org/2022/06/10/1104116455/fox-news-jan-6-hearing Did you watch them? 
    The Jan 6th hearings are proving my point. After the FBI told congress that there was no there there they still decided to hold a partisan (Yes Kinszinger and Cheney are actually Dems) one sided showcase all so they could once again control the narrative. 

Fox didn't air it because they knew their audience wouldn't stand for it. If their audience wanted to see it they could go to any of the many state run news channels. 
    https://www.newsweek.com/liz-cheney-voted-donald-trump-93-percent-congress-1734186

Liz Cheney is no Democrat.  Don't be stupid.
    hippiemom = goodness
  • Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,454
    TJ25487 said:
    TJ25487 said:
    tRump was on some podcast talking about the Pelosi attack....spewing all kinds of bullshit.

ALL of that right wing bullshit has been disproven (a simple reading of the fucking SFPD report) yet they continue on like the report doesn't even exist.

This morning it came out that there is actually security footage of the guy breaking the window (FROM THE OUTSIDE) but there was no security person actually paying attention so no alerts were made until Pelosi's call to 911.
    Yeah I heard that part of podcast! What a total douche bag him and all his supporters are, he talks like he has all the inside info and they totally bite hook line & sinker. It’s utterly repulsive 
    That's the problem with the right wing news. Their "sources" bring up the bullshit and then never go back and correct anything. They just continue forward with the bullshit like the facts don't exist.

Well that's the pot calling the kettle black! The left wing news is famous for cherry picking their facts but leaving out important details that provide actual context to the story. Gotta control the narrative! 
    Crock of shit! Faux literally didn’t cover the 1/6 hearings some of the most important in this nations history 
    https://www.npr.org/2022/06/10/1104116455/fox-news-jan-6-hearing Did you watch them? 
    The Jan 6th hearings are proving my point. After the FBI told congress that there was no there there they still decided to hold a partisan (Yes Kinszinger and Cheney are actually Dems) one sided showcase all so they could once again control the narrative. 

Fox didn't air it because they knew their audience wouldn't stand for it. If their audience wanted to see it they could go to any of the many state run news channels. 
    Delusional! Go ahead post the link of the FBI telling the committee it was a waste of time? 
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options
    BentleyspopBentleyspop Craft Beer Brewery, Colorado Posts: 10,590
    I love when the QtRUmplicans who claim to be PJ fans come on here to spew their QtRUmplican conspiracy theories. 
  • Options
    TJ25487TJ25487 Posts: 1,470
    I love when the QtRUmplicans who claim to be PJ fans come on here to spew their QtRUmplican conspiracy theories. 
    Me too! Where are the rest of us? I could use a little help here. I've been hanging out on The Porch thread for 25 years and just recently realized that this is the place to be. I'm learning so much from you guys.  
  • Options
    TJ25487 said:
    TJ25487 said:

https://www.newsweek.com/liz-cheney-voted-donald-trump-93-percent-congress-1734186

Sorry Cincy but Liz is out campaigning against Republicans now, saying she would vote Dumocrat. 
  • Options
    TJ25487 said:
    Me too! Where are the rest of us? I could use a little help here. I've been hanging out on The Porch thread for 25 years and just recently realized that this is the place to be. I'm learning so much from you guys.  
    And we’re learning a lot from you too! So please post the FBI link with the info you provided up above? 
  • Options
    TJ25487 said:
    TJ25487 said:

Question for you about state run media.  It bothered you how close Fox News and the Trump administration were, right?  Like how Trump would ask their pundits for policy advice, and Hannity got on stage with Trump at a rally.  Stuff like that bothered you at the time and still does, right?
    Virginia Beach 2000; Pittsburgh 2000; Columbus 2003; D.C. 2003; Pittsburgh 2006; Virginia Beach 2008; Cleveland 2010; PJ20 2011; Pittsburgh 2013; Baltimore 2013; Charlottesville 2013; Charlotte 2013; Lincoln 2014; Moline 2014; St. Paul 2014; Greenville 2016; Hampton 2016; Lexington 2016; Wrigley 2016; Prague 2018; Krakow 2018; Berlin 2018; Fenway 2018; Camden 2022; St. Paul 2023
  • Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 36,087
    TJ25487 said:

Yeah that's all well & good, but they have drag queens and Hunter, and children using litter boxes in schools to worry about. 
    I wonder how much Donald Trump has someone else pay that security guard to look the other way....
    If only there was a plausible explanation for that... oh wait... there actually is for those inclined to look into it. 

"The camera is one of about 1,800 at the Capitol complex and around the country that the Capitol Police have the ability to monitor. The Washington Post first reported no one was actively watching the camera feed when the break-in occurred early Friday morning....
    Capitol Police have around 2,300 employees, which could limit the agency's ability to monitor all of its feeds, including those at the homes of protectees when they aren't there. Pelosi was in Washington, D.C., at the time her husband, Paul Pelosi, was attacked."

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/congress/capitol-police-camera-feed-pelosis-home-attack-no-one-was-monitoring-rcna55213

& since you brought it up, trump wouldn't have to pay one of his supporters to look the other way... they would do it for free. It wouldn't be the first time LEOs sat on their hands in the wake of threats against the speaker. 

https://www.citizensforethics.org/reports-investigations/crew-investigations/secret-service-held-onto-pelosi-threat-until-after-insurrection/

First of all, that is great info.

Second of all - I was only joking ;)  
    So Paul Pelosi got Epsteined huh? How convenient. I also wonder why his house alarm didn't go off when the door was being smashed to smithereens? I'm sure all of this is on tape and not just live cameras and I am also sure there will be no release of the tapes just like the 14,000 hours of Capital Hill security footage that Nancy is refusing to release. Hmmmm!
    As far as an alarm goes, it would only go off if he had the motion detectors engaged, which he wouldn’t have if he was up moving around the house. Sometimes there might be sensors directly on the glass, but they probably have them  on the door frame and would only get triggered when the door is opened. 
    exactly. do people not know how alarms work? do they think that people inside the house have to descend from the ceiling Mission Impossible style to get a midnight snack, evading all the motion lasers?
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Your Mom's Posts: 18,131
    TJ25487 said:
    TJ25487 said:
    TJ25487 said:

Sorry Cincy but Liz is out campaigning against Republicans now, saying she would vote Dumocrat. 
    As any smart republican would
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Chicago; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
  • Options
    TJ25487 said:
    TJ25487 said:
    TJ25487 said:

Talk to me on November 9th pal. 
  • Options
    TJ25487 said:
    TJ25487 said:
    TJ25487 said:
    TJ25487 said:

Talk to me on November 9th pal. 
    LOL...about what? You think the ebb and flow of politics will somehow reflect that anything you have said here is correct?

2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
  • Options
    cincybearcatcincybearcat Posts: 16,154
    edited November 2022
    TJ25487 said:
    TJ25487 said:
    TJ25487 said:

Cause she is a conservative and not a conspiracy theorist authoritarian trump boot licker. 

She’s more Republicans than most of those that have the stolen “R” by their name. 
    Post edited by cincybearcat on
    hippiemom = goodness
  • Options
    TJ25487 said:

Yeah that's all well & good, but they have drag queens and Hunter, and children using litter boxes in schools to worry about. 
    I wonder how much Donald Trump has someone else pay that security guard to look the other way....
    If only there was a plausible explanation for that... oh wait... there actually is for those inclined to look into it. 

"The camera is one of about 1,800 at the Capitol complex and around the country that the Capitol Police have the ability to monitor. The Washington Post first reported no one was actively watching the camera feed when the break-in occurred early Friday morning....
    Capitol Police have around 2,300 employees, which could limit the agency's ability to monitor all of its feeds, including those at the homes of protectees when they aren't there. Pelosi was in Washington, D.C., at the time her husband, Paul Pelosi, was attacked."

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/congress/capitol-police-camera-feed-pelosis-home-attack-no-one-was-monitoring-rcna55213

& since you brought it up, trump wouldn't have to pay one of his supporters to look the other way... they would do it for free. It wouldn't be the first time LEOs sat on their hands in the wake of threats against the speaker. 

https://www.citizensforethics.org/reports-investigations/crew-investigations/secret-service-held-onto-pelosi-threat-until-after-insurrection/

So Paul Pelosi got Epsteined huh? How convenient. I also wonder why his house alarm didn't go off when the door was being smashed to smithereens? I'm sure all of this is on tape and not just live cameras and I am also sure there will be no release of the tapes just like the 14,000 hours of Capital Hill security footage that Nancy is refusing to release. Hmmmm!
    Do you believe in furries?

‘Release the video’ is mostly a way to extend the conspiracy theory

There are at least two reasons that baseless claims about the attack on House Speaker Nancy Pelosi’s (D-Calif.) husband spread so quickly.

One is that the confessed attacker had espoused conspiracy theories that have broadly infected the political right, from claims about the 2020 election results to QAnon. That the federal government has been warning for years about the path from things like QAnon to political violence was ignored; instead, there was a rush to blame the violence on something less closely attached to standard right-wing rhetoric.

The other reason these conspiracy theories spread is the same reason that QAnon itself did: There are reward mechanisms for sowing doubt that don’t exist for sharing the less-exciting truth. There are political rewards, certainly; various political actors got new surges in attention by spreading false claims about the attack. (There’s a reason Donald Trump himself eventually climbed onto that bandwagon.) Suggesting that authorities are lying has been an audience-builder since the days of UFO chatter on AM radio. But now it’s also a central component of the right’s worldview. If officials say it, it’s a lie, the thinking goes — particularly if those officials can be in any way tied to the political left.

What makes conspiracy theories so powerful, though, is information. They aren’t simply invented out of thin air. They’re cobbled together piecemeal from people looking for patterns that don’t exist. When movies show deranged people drawing colored string between points on a corkboard, they aren’t threading together empty spots. They’re connecting random things that have no actual connection, picking out faces in clouds.

An initial trigger is often early, unclear information about what occurred. We see this frequently, from the attack on Paul Pelosi to claims that the 2020 election was stolen to conspiracy theories about the terrorist attacks on Sept. 11, 2001. In each case, things that seemed like they might be one way were shown to be something else, generally as new information is gathered. This is how learning works. But because early indicators are often wrong, they are later dismissed by authorities — and therefore become looped into conspiracies.

On Tuesday evening, The Washington Post reported that the Capitol Police had a live feed of the Pelosi couple’s San Francisco house during the attack but that no one was monitoring the feed. In short order, a new demand emerged: Release that video! Release the video of the responding police officers! What are you hiding?! Because this is how the conspiracy theory continues to ooze forward. There’s always some information out there being suspiciously hidden that will prove the conspiracy theory correct. If that information is suppressed, it reinforces the conspiracy theory. If it is released, it becomes evidence that contributes to the conspiracy theory — colored yarn is pinned to it — or attention just turns to some other just-out-of-sight information.

The internet makes all of this so depressingly easy. Not only is it a warehouse of information, it is also the corkboard and the colored yarn. You can forage for evidence of your belief system to your heart’s content and you can see how other sympathetic allies have strung together their own theories.

I frequently come back to Lawrence Lessig’s 2009 essay “Against Transparency” in which he warned that publishing information in the interests of governmental transparency would simply give people scads of material to generate their own narratives. That’s exactly what happened, though Lessig didn’t foresee that the advent of social media would vastly speed up the narrative-building process.

As an employee of a newspaper, I would, in fact, like to see the video that the Capitol Police overlooked, and the body-cam footage. It is the media’s job to question authority and to ensure accountability. It is also the media’s job to present accurate information to the public and to stamp out misinformation. So while seeing that footage would be useful, there is not at this point any reason to believe that the attack on Paul Pelosi was anything other than what various legal documents have suggested.

The lure of conspiracy is too strong to accept that, however, and the public understanding of how logic works is too weak. One of the common responses to Trump’s false claims about election fraud was that it was up to the media to prove rampant fraud didn’t happen, which is nothing more than shifting an impossible burden away from the conspiracy theory. If I were to argue that you, the reader, are nothing more than a sentient cat, it would not be up to you to prove me wrong; it is up to me to defend my claim. Fraud claims work the same way — or they should.

Don Bolduc, the Republican seeking to unseat Sen. Maggie Hassan (D-N.H.), recently repeated a debunked claim that children were identifying as animals and demanding litter boxes in school. When challenged by an NBC News reporter, Bolduc insisted it wasn’t up to him to prove his assertion, but, instead, for the school to prove him wrong. The particular school he identified as accommodating the request did in fact deny it. But you can see how this progresses: He can simply claim it’s true at some other school. Barring every school showing photos of every corner of every room — and showing photos of every location for every moment of the past two years — the claim in the abstract is unfalsifiable, even if it is obviously false.

What those clamoring for the release of the footage will argue is that they are simply seeking to do their own validation of the conspiracy theory. That they’re doing what Bolduc won’t. But again, there’s no reason to think that the offered explanation is suspect and, again, releasing more information will simply throw more things at the base of the corkboard to be perused. How much traction did the conspiracy theorists get out of a photo of broken glass outside the Pelosis’ home, despite it not being evidence of anything dubious happening?

More transparency and more information are good when considered responsibly. The challenge is that one can no more control how that information is applied than the people who, say, write magazine articles scrutinized for patterns of numbers by the corkboard set can control getting looped into a delusion.

The requests for video footage of the Pelosi attack, like the request for footage from the Capitol riot, is not primarily about the footage. It is primarily about using the request for the footage as a way to imply that something is being hidden.

‘Release the video’ is just a way to extend the conspiracy theory about attack on Paul Pelosi - The Washington Post

09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN; 05/04/2024 & 05/06/2024, Vancouver, BC; 05/10/2024, Portland, OR;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
  • Options
    TJ25487 said:

As far as an alarm goes, it would only go off if he had the motion detectors engaged, which he wouldn’t have if he was up moving around the house. Sometimes there might be sensors directly on the glass, but they probably have them  on the door frame and would only get triggered when the door is opened. 
    exactly. do people not know how alarms work? do they think that people inside the house have to descend from the ceiling Mission Impossible style to get a midnight snack, evading all the motion lasers?
    Well let's see, my last 2 houses I paid a company to install an alarm system and they asked me if I wanted to put in glass break sensors which work off noise frequency in the back of the house where the sliding glass doors and a bunch of windows were. Now these were like a 50.00 upcharge so I can see why the Pelosi's may not have wanted to pay for the extra's. Paul might of received some bad insider trading tips from Nancy at the time and couldn't afford it. 
  • Options
    The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,458
    edited November 2022
    TJ25487 said:

This is some serious stuff folks.
    Hey bud....@rolemodelsinblood31 --   what do you think Trump was doing with all those top secret documents at maralago? Talk about serious stuff. Hoooboy...
    Come on Juggler. Everyone knows he was hiding the documents that prove his Russian collusion. Try and keep up. 
    What do you think he was doing with them? I've tried asking this to every maga I can find over the last few months. Only real answer I got is from some guy who said he didn't know but that the fbi likely planted evidence. haha

I wonder why you guys are so scared of this simple question. 

chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,404
    TJ25487 said:

Hey bud....@rolemodelsinblood31 --   what do you think Trump was doing with all those top secret documents at maralago? Talk about serious stuff. Hoooboy...
    Come on Juggler. Everyone knows he was hiding the documents that prove his Russian collusion. Try and keep up. 
    What do you think he was doing with them? I've tried asking this to every maga I can find over the last few months. Only real answer I got is from some guy who said he didn't know but that the fbi likely planted evidence. haha

LOL
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    TJ25487 said:

We may not know exactly why but what we do know is that the feds had previously inspected his stored records and were ok with it and just suggested he put a more secure lock on the door. There! Now you can sleep. 
  • Options
    TJ25487 said:
    TJ25487 said:

We may not know exactly why but what we do know is that the feds had previously inspected his stored records and were ok with it and just suggested he put a more secure lock on the door. There! Now you can sleep. 
    No...try again. They were "ok with it" because the attorney assured them that no classified information remained. Educate yourself for Christ sake. 

• Options
    TJ25487 said:
    And we’re learning a lot from you too! So please post the FBI link with the info you provided up above? 
    Here! Now you can sleep. 

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/opinion/fbi-confirms-there-was-no-insurrection-on-january-6
  • Options
    mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,404
    TJ25487 said:
    TJ25487 said:

No...try again. They were "ok with it" because the attorney assured them that no classified information remained. Educate yourself for Christ sake. 
    Bingo.
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    Guys - I've got to get going to the early voting booth as I have a Democrat governor and state senator that I need to displace. 

But know I'll be watching over you guys as I am your new thought police and fact checker. You clearly are in need of one. Thx! 
  • Options
    TJ25487 said:
    TJ25487 said:
    Here! Now you can sleep. 

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/opinion/fbi-confirms-there-was-no-insurrection-on-january-6
    Hey at least it isn't a Breitbart link...

• Options
    TJ25487 said:
    TJ25487 said:
    Here! Now you can sleep. 

Hey at least it isn't a Breitbart link...
    Might as well be. And it seems that our new found savior for the truth can't differentiate between "news" and "opinion." Oh well, good luck.

In October 2020, the Examiner hired Greg Wilson as the new managing editor. As online editor of the Fox News website, Wilson had previously published a news story supporting the conspiracy theory about murdered Democratic aide Seth Rich and Wikileaks.[18]

In June 2020, the Examiner published an op-ed by "Raphael Badani", a fake persona who was part of a broader network pushing propaganda for the United Arab Emirates and against Qatar, Turkey and Iran. The Daily Beast reported that Badani's "profile photos are stolen from the blog of an unwitting San Diego startup founder" while his "LinkedIn profile, which described him as a graduate of George Washington and Georgetown, is equally fictitious."[19]

Anti-immigration stories[edit]

In January 2019, the Washington Examiner published a story with the headline, "Border rancher: 'We've found prayer rugs out here. It's unreal'". Shortly thereafter, President Donald Trump cited the story as another justification for a border wall amid the 2018–2019 federal government shutdown. The story in question cited one anonymous rancher who offered no evidence of these Muslim prayer rugs, such as photos. The story provided no elaboration on how the rancher knew the rugs in question were Muslim prayer rugs. The author of the story formerly worked as press secretary for the anti-immigration group Federation for American Immigration Reform. Stories of Muslim prayer rugs at the border are urban myths that have frequently popped up since at least 2005, but with no evidence to substantiate the claims.[26] The Examiner never issued a clarification or retracted the story.

In April 2019, Quartz reported that White House advisor Stephen Miller had been purposely leaking information on border apprehensions and asylum seekers to the Washington Examiner so that the paper would publish stories with alarming statistics that sometimes criticized DHS Secretary Kirstjen Nielsen, which he could then show to Trump and undermine her position. Nielsen was fired in April 2019, reportedly for not being sufficiently hawkish on immigration.[27][28]

Climate change[edit]

In February 2010, the Washington Examiner published an op-ed in which Michael Barone, citing the Climatic Research Unit email controversy, argued that the scientific consensus on climate change was "propaganda" that was "based on ... shoddy and dishonest evidence." Daniel Sarewitz of Arizona State University criticized Barone, writing that Barone and other conservative sceptics were erroneously "portray[ing] deviation from scientific certainty and highly idealized notions of 'the scientific method' as evidence against climate change", which he compared to "equally naive and idealized" presentations on the other side of the debate, such as the film An Inconvenient Truth.[29][30]

In 2017, the Washington Examiner editorial board supported President Trump's unilateral withdrawal from the Paris Climate Accords, which the Examiner editorial board described as: "a big flashy set of empty promises... The Earth's climate is changing, as it always has. And part of the reason it is changing is due to human activity. But those two facts are excuses neither for alarmism and reflexive, but ineffective action, nor for sacrificing sovereignty to give politicians a short-term buzz of fake virtue and green guerrillas another weapon with which to ambush democratic policymaking."[31][32]

On August 31, 2019, the Examiner published an op-ed by Patrick Michaels and Caleb Stewart Rossiter titled, "The Great Failure of the Climate Models".[33] It claimed that overwhelmingly accepted climate models were not valid scientific tools. Scientists described the Washington Examiner op-ed as highly misleading, noting that there were numerous false assertions and cherry-picked data in the op-ed.[34]

Washington Examiner - Wikipedia

09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN; 05/04/2024 & 05/06/2024, Vancouver, BC; 05/10/2024, Portland, OR;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
  • Options
    cutzcutz Posts: 11,547
    TJ25487 said:
    TJ25487 said:

And all of the people who worked for Trump in his administration, and testified against him, are  R's(Jan. 6th hearing did prove your point?)
  • Options
    The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,458
    edited November 2022
    mfc2006 said:
    TJ25487 said:
    TJ25487 said:

Bingo.
    Yep. And just like that he's gone. Yet another non answer to my question. They're literally afraid to even speculate about what Trump was doing with top secret documents after leaving the White House. lol

Months of me asking them this question and so far we've only gotten the feds were planting evidence, some how the FBI was okay with him having them, and my favorite: "BUT OBAMA."  Literally nothing about what they thought he was actually doing with them. Speaks volumes. 
    Post edited by The Juggler on
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    TJ25487 said:
    TJ25487 said:
    Here! Now you can sleep. 

Opinion piece 🤣🤣🤣 Washington examiner 🤣🤣 gullible & delusional is what you are! Now go vote for insurrectionist candidates back the blue 😂😂😂 yeah sure 
  • Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 36,087
    TJ25487 said:
    TJ25487 said:

Well let's see, my last 2 houses I paid a company to install an alarm system and they asked me if I wanted to put in glass break sensors which work off noise frequency in the back of the house where the sliding glass doors and a bunch of windows were. Now these were like a 50.00 upcharge so I can see why the Pelosi's may not have wanted to pay for the extra's. Paul might of received some bad insider trading tips from Nancy at the time and couldn't afford it. 
    you must live on the caravan route to be that scared. 
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    ikiTikiT USA Posts: 11,025
    TJ25487 said:

EXHAUSTING
    Bristow 05132010 to Amsterdam 2 06132018
  • Options
    TJ25487 said:
    TJ25487 said:

BLAH BLAH BLAH

• Options
    TJ25487 said:
    TJ25487 said:

DISTRACT and DEFLECT
This discussion has been closed.