Options

Donald Trump

Comments

• Options
    Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Your Mom's Posts: 17,967
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Chicago; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
  • Options
    gimmesometruth27gimmesometruth27 St. Fuckin Louis Posts: 22,158
    The POOTWH man baby strikes again. The ultimate put down.

Former president Donald Trump walked out on an interview with Piers Morgan after the British broadcaster challenged him about his false claims about widespread voter fraud in the 2020 election.

In a contentious exchange, Morgan told Trump that he had not produced “hard evidence” of voter fraud, prompting the former president to lash out, according to the New York Post.

“I don’t think you’re real,” Trump said. In remarks to the production crew, he called Morgan “very dishonest.”

Trump also called Morgan a “fool” and described himself as a “very honest man.”

Trump has perpetuated widely debunked claims that voter fraud cost him reelection, an allegation rejected by the courts and exhaustive state analyses. A mob of pro-Trump supporters, stoked by those claims, stormed the U.S. Capitol on Jan. 6, 2021, to try to stop the count of electoral votes certifying Democrat Joe Biden’s win.

Trump initially tried to end the interview with the words “That’s it!’ but remained in his seat to discuss the recent hole-in-one he said he scored while playing golf. Trump then turned to the crew members and told them to turn off the cameras.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2022/04/20/trump-voter-fraud-interview/

wow. the biggest pos on earth is getting interviewed by one of the biggest pos in the media. hard pass for me. you know piers needs the ratings and trump needs the attention, so i am not gonna watch that interview.
    There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.- Hemingway

"Well, you tell him that I don't talk to suckas."
  • Options
    mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 28,631

Former president Donald Trump walked out on an interview with Piers Morgan after the British broadcaster challenged him about his false claims about widespread voter fraud in the 2020 election.

In a contentious exchange, Morgan told Trump that he had not produced “hard evidence” of voter fraud, prompting the former president to lash out, according to the New York Post.

“I don’t think you’re real,” Trump said. In remarks to the production crew, he called Morgan “very dishonest.”

Trump has perpetuated widely debunked claims that voter fraud cost him reelection, an allegation rejected by the courts and exhaustive state analyses. A mob of pro-Trump supporters, stoked by those claims, stormed the U.S. Capitol on Jan. 6, 2021, to try to stop the count of electoral votes certifying Democrat Joe Biden’s win.

Trump initially tried to end the interview with the words “That’s it!’ but remained in his seat to discuss the recent hole-in-one he said he scored while playing golf. Trump then turned to the crew members and told them to turn off the cameras.

wow. the biggest pos on earth is getting interviewed by one of the biggest pos in the media. hard pass for me. you know piers needs the ratings and trump needs the attention, so i am not gonna watch that interview.
    the Fox News evening lineup takes great offense to your "one of the biggest POS in the media" comment.  
  • Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,833

what's hilarious is that Piers was once a big trump supporter, and then somehow saw the light. I don't know if it was January 6th or if he wasn't hard enough of Muslims. 
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    mrussel1 said:

the Fox News evening lineup takes great offense to your "one of the biggest POS in the media" comment.  
    not everyone can be the biggest. it is like an 8 way tie or something.
    There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.- Hemingway

• Options

what's hilarious is that Piers was once a big trump supporter, and then somehow saw the light. I don't know if it was January 6th or if he wasn't hard enough of Muslims. 
    i can't even be bothered enough to try to google it.

• Options

me neither, piers is such a sack of garbage. I saw a video of him once being destroyed by his own morning show or something about how he always complains about megan markle and one of them mentioned something about how she spurned his advances or something, and that's why he's obsessed with her. it was glorious. 
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options

me neither, piers is such a sack of garbage. I saw a video of him once being destroyed by his own morning show or something about how he always complains about megan markle and one of them mentioned something about how she spurned his advances or something, and that's why he's obsessed with her. it was glorious. 
    The Merkle thing is just strange.  Give it a rest, you creep
  • Options
    mrussel1 said:

haha i'm assuming you are calling piers a creep and not me. if so, I agree. 
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    mrussel1 said:

haha i'm assuming you are calling piers a creep and not me. if so, I agree. 
    Definitely not you!
  • Options
    mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,788
    fuckstick stumping in Delaware ohio today for shitbird fakeass vance.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    mickeyrat said:
    wasn't it revealed like 3 days ago that vance privately called trump america's hitler? that may be kind of awkward...

• Options
    mickeyrat said:
    wasn't it revealed like 3 days ago that vance privately called trump america's hitler? that may be kind of awkward...

fuckstick mentioned "he spoke badly in the past" endorsed anyway.... think part of it is too see how much juice he really has. vance was like 4th or 5th in the primary race, the near fist fight between douche extraordinaire mandel and gibbons at a recent debate , I think caused fuckstick to look past them and even pass up the former ohio gop chair whos long been a behind the scenes youngstown operative. @mrussel1 will know what I am talking about there. Youngstown was pretty thick with mob shit back when. seems it evolved into politics....
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    mickeyrat said:
    mickeyrat said:

fuckstick mentioned "he spoke badly in the past" endorsed anyway.... think part of it is too see how much juice he really has. vance was like 4th or 5th in the primary race, the near fist fight between douche extraordinaire mandel and gibbons at a recent debate , I think caused fuckstick to look past them and even pass up the former ohio gop chair whos long been a behind the scenes youngstown operative. @mrussel1 will know what I am talking about there. Youngstown was pretty thick with mob shit back when. seems it evolved into politics....
    Youngstown was bad.  I heard a guy named Tressel ran a crew back in the day.  Now he's known as Senator Tressel. 
  • Options
    edited April 2022
    mrussel1 said:
    mickeyrat said:
    mickeyrat said:

Youngstown was bad.  I heard a guy named Tressel ran a crew back in the day.  Now he's known as Senator Tressel. 

ha!!!
    president. ysu

Post edited by mickeyrat on

• Options
    mickeyrat said:
    mrussel1 said:
    mickeyrat said:
    mickeyrat said:

ha!!!
    president. ysu

Oh right, he's the Don now. 
  • Options
    static111static111 Posts: 4,889
    I'm thinking of getting the cheapest ticket possible for the upcoming austin date of the "freedumb" tour.  Hopefully I can find a free one.  I really want to get in the mix and talk with these people and observe them as the event unfolds.  I'm so confused by the Trump worship and really want to figure out what these people think they are getting out of it all.
    Scio me nihil scire

There are no kings inside the gates of eden
  • Options
    static111 said:
    I'm thinking of getting the cheapest ticket possible for the upcoming austin date of the "freedumb" tour.  Hopefully I can find a free one.  I really want to get in the mix and talk with these people and observe them as the event unfolds.  I'm so confused by the Trump worship and really want to figure out what these people think they are getting out of it all.
    Godspeed
  • Options
    static111 said:
    be careful. these trump rallies have been known to be covid super spreader events.

• Options
    static111static111 Posts: 4,889
    static111 said:
    be careful. these trump rallies have been known to be covid super spreader events.
    I'm more worried they will discover my true intentions and turn on me.
    Scio me nihil scire

There are no kings inside the gates of eden
  • Options
    Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Your Mom's Posts: 17,967
    static111 said:
    static111 said:
    You should do that. I'm curious about the crowd numbers. Is it really a sell out? Do people leave early? I've seen tweets where people say that massive numbers of people start leaving after 30 minutes or so because he just stands up there and yammers about the same old shit they have seen him say on TV a thousand times.
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Chicago; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
  • Options
    ikiTikiT USA Posts: 11,007
    i think you're gonna see ALOTTA empty seats and hear ALOTTA whiiiiining.  

He lost it.  

Bristow 05132010 to Amsterdam 2 06132018
  • Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,299
    static111 said:
    static111 said:
    You should do that. I'm curious about the crowd numbers. Is it really a sell out? Do people leave early? I've seen tweets where people say that massive numbers of people start leaving after 30 minutes or so because he just stands up there and yammers about the same old shit they have seen him say on TV a thousand times.
    It’s like going to see a band and they play the same set list every night maybe worse ! 
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options
    ikiTikiT USA Posts: 11,007
    That band is STYX.
    Bristow 05132010 to Amsterdam 2 06132018
  • Options
    Lerxst1992Lerxst1992 Posts: 6,114
    static111 said:
    static111 said:

That’s probably a risk. IMO it’s similar to a rockstar infatuation. Except in the “I want you to be my dictator” type of way. Creepy. And dangerous.
  • Options
    well, la pen lost and projections are that it is by close to 20 points. this is a blow to trump and trumpism. thank you, france.

• Options
    well, la pen lost and projections are that it is by close to 20 points. this is a blow to trump and trumpism. thank you, france.
    Yes,  an important victory for the west and a blow to the Putin/ Trump Axis
  • Options
    BentleyspopBentleyspop Craft Beer Brewery, Colorado Posts: 10,544
  • Options
    BentleyspopBentleyspop Craft Beer Brewery, Colorado Posts: 10,544
    edited April 2022
    He doesn't pay his lawyers so how can they expect him to pay these fines?

• Options
    The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,279
This discussion has been closed.