Options

Donald Trump

Comments

• Options
    PJfanwillneverleave1PJfanwillneverleave1 Posts: 12,885
    edited July 2017
    ^^^
    Another day another article and another nothing burger that will lead to nowhere but an empty stomach.

From the article.......
    That Trump was not joined in the conversation by his own translator is a breach of national security protocol, Bremmer noted, though one that the president likely would not know about. 

• Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,630
    Lol. I bet Putin was just playing Trump like a fiddle. He is probably still giggling to himself about how easy it is.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    ledveddermanledvedderman Posts: 7,755
    Gavin Newsom 2020. There you go folks. 

And in regard to this undisclosed meeting, you can't make this shit up. It's honestly as if he doesn't care at all. It blows my mind. 
  • Options
    mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,385
    He's a fucking moron and I look forward to the day he is no longer in office. I don't think he'll even last his first term.
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    edited July 2017
    ^^^
    President Trump doesn't care about the reaction from the left and libs about this.  President Trump is right though. Why is this a big deal?  They probably discussed his taxes at length but we will never know. This story is a nothing burger just like the contents of their conversation.  Give the men some peace for once to talk.

Post edited by PJfanwillneverleave1 on
  • Options
    KatKat There's a lot to be said for nowhere. Posts: 4,772
    Falling down,...not staying down
  • Options
    edited July 2017
    ^^^
    Just because President Trump broke a security protocol doesn't mean he broke a law.  This story is a nothing burger.

• Options
    KatKat There's a lot to be said for nowhere. Posts: 4,772
    Just as soon as Russia leaves Ukraine and Crimea, I'll change my opinion. Until then, I believe our president could be guilty of treason.

Falling down,...not staying down
  • Options
    ^^^
    That is as likely to happen as President Trump being impeached from this current story on msm. 

• Options
    edited July 2017
    I want to know who was the first to say, "Hey, let's go back in that room and talk privately, mmkay?" Putin? I have a picture in my mind where Putin proposed it, gleefully thinking to himself that it will totally work because Trump is pathetic and is just dying to feel like he's on the "inside" and really playing this grown up game of international politics. And then Putin got him alone, stroked his delicate ego, tickled him under the chin, and generally manipulated him about as easily as one might a toddler in order to lay the foundations for getting what he, Putin, wants, which likely involves oil, pipelines, arms, and a vague thumbs up for being the Eastern European bully in general as he dreams of a resurrected Soviet Bloc. I'm not even being hyperbolic here. I really think that is a likely scenario for how it was, and I think Putin just can't even fucking believe his luck here. I mean, who would have thought that the USA would have a president who can be played so easily??!?! No wonder Russia was so into meddling with the election in Trump's favour. Good lord, all other evidence (or lack thereof) aside, it almost seems like a given that Russia would do what it could to try and ensure a Trump win.
    Post edited by PJ_Soul on
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    edited July 2017
    ^^^
    Again.  Nothing was illegal about their meeting.

• Options
    ^^^

Are you trying to increase your post count?
  • Options
    slightofjeffslightofjeff Posts: 7,758
    ^^^
    Another day another article and another nothing burger that will lead to nowhere but an empty stomach.

From the article.......
    That Trump was not joined in the conversation by his own translator is a breach of national security protocol, Bremmer noted, though one that the president likely would not know about. 

I'm so tired of, "It's not a big deal, the president simply has no fucking clue what he's doing" being considered a reasonable defense. I don't care if it's "technically" legal. Shit like this shows, at best, a person too inexperienced to lead. There is no way you should be meeting with ANY foreign leader without another member of the staff present, much less the guy everyone knows you want to French kiss.
    everybody wants the most they can possibly get
    for the least they could possibly do
  • Options
    ^^^
    A defense of what exactly, breaking a protocol that he was not informed of?

• Options
    PJ_Soul said:
    ^^^

Are you trying to increase your post count?

No.  It just goes up each time I talk. I have no control over that.
  • Options
    dignindignin Posts: 9,303
  • Options
    dignin said:
    It sure as fuck seems that way. 

Fuck your nothing burger.
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    ikiTikiT USA Posts: 11,007
    Bristow 05132010 to Amsterdam 2 06132018
  • Options
    ^^^
    I'm serious.  This nothing burger will not be around tomorrow nor will it be a part of the non-impeachment proceedings. Big deal two world leaders met in private.  I mean really.  It's a big fat juicy nothing burger probably to replaced by the next one tomorrow or very soon.

• Options
    Cliffy6745Cliffy6745 Posts: 33,604
    ^^^
    I'm serious.  This nothing burger will not be around tomorrow nor will it be a part of the non-impeachment proceedings. Big deal two world leaders met in private.  I mean really.  It's a big fat juicy nothing burger probably to replaced by the next one tomorrow or very soon.

Who are you? How do you possibly have time to respond to every single post on here?  I don't check this thread out for a couple months and here you still are. It's kind of bizarre
  • Options
    Merkin BallerMerkin Baller Posts: 10,517
    Sweet Jesus, someone is really desperate for attention. 

In the words of our president: "sad!" 
  • Options
    gimmesometruth27gimmesometruth27 St. Fuckin Louis Posts: 22,180
    trump failed at health care reform again. just like he has failed at everything he has tried to do the last 7 months.
    There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.- Hemingway

"Well, you tell him that I don't talk to suckas."
  • Options

Sad indeed 
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    SmellymanSmellyman Asia Posts: 4,520
    Bots don't have feelings that I know of.
  • Options
    BentleyspopBentleyspop Craft Beer Brewery, Colorado Posts: 10,562
    mfc2006 said:

Sad indeed 
    Still don't  know what's sadder.....

The currently elected president

Or his supporters 
  • Options
    JC29856JC29856 Posts: 9,617
    mrussel1 said:
    http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/342589-ian-bremmer-trump-and-putin-held-second-informal-meeting-during-g-20

Trump and Putin had second meeting at G20, unreported until now.  It was only attended by Putin, Trump and Putin's translator.  Trump's translator did not attend, which is a breach of national security protocol.  
    I had to look up the Eurasia Group, not sure I ever heard of them.

Eurasia Group is the world's largest political risk consultancy. Founded in 1998 by Ian Bremmer, it has offices in New York City, Washington, D.C., London, Tokyo, São Paulo, San Francisco, and Singapore with more than 150 full-time employees.[1][2] The company also employs a network of 500 experts in 90 countries in Asia, Latin America, Europe, the Middle East and Africa — a profile The Economist magazine calls "an inspiration for any academic with a seemingly useless degree in political science".[3]
  • Options
    ^^^

Who are you? How do you possibly have time to respond to every single post on here?  I don't check this thread out for a couple months and here you still are. It's kind of bizarre

I am merely a voice that ambulates.  The tangent that President Trump touches so well.

• Options
    ^^^

I am merely a voice that ambulates.  The tangent that President Trump touches so well.

I think you missed a trump tweet regarding his Putin secret rendevous
  • Options
    ^^^
    You are correct sir. I had to get up and wash my Cheeto stained fingers and I missed the latest tweet.
    Latest tweet from President Trump folks...(In bold is the tweet from President Trump)
    Fake News story of secret dinner with Putin is "sick." All G 20 leaders, and spouses, were invited by the Chancellor of Germany. Press knew! The Fake News is becoming more and more dishonest! Even a dinner arranged for top 20 leaders in Germany is made to look sinister!

• Options
    ^^^
    You are correct sir. I had to get up and wash my Cheeto stained fingers and I missed the latest tweet.
    Latest tweet from President Trump folks...(In bold is the tweet from President Trump)
    Fake News story of secret dinner with Putin is "sick." All G 20 leaders, and spouses, were invited by the Chancellor of Germany. Press knew! The Fake News is becoming more and more dishonest! Even a dinner arranged for top 20 leaders in Germany is made to look sinister!

thank you, keep'em coming. a direct line from our pres
This discussion has been closed.