Options

Donald Trump

Comments

• Options
    President Trump has a point. Latest tweet from President Trump folks........

Most politicians would have gone to a meeting like the one Don jr attended in order to get info on an opponent. That's politics!
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,556
    edited July 2017

Most politicians would have gone to a meeting like the one Don jr attended in order to get info on an opponent. That's politics!
    Yes, he has a point. The point is that he is perfectly happy to be a complete scumbag and thinks that laws shouldn't be followed, since politics is full of scumbags who don't follow laws. Where his point goes off the rails is where he intimates that the public should be tolerant of that and that he and his sons and his whole gang should be able to get away with it. Seriously, this is one of the most disgusting Tweets of his so far. It is very telling though! He just openly admitted that his standards are at rock bottom and that he thinks he should basically be able to do whatever he wants, since he is a scumbag politician. We already knew that, but it's always nice for him to tell us that explicitly.

Holy fuck, I can't believe how stupid this man is.
    Post edited by PJ_Soul on
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    dignindignin Posts: 9,303
    PJ_Soul said:

Yes, he has a point. The point is that he is perfectly happy to be a complete scumbag and thinks that laws shouldn't be followed, since politics is full of scumbags who don't follow laws. Where his point goes off the rails is where he intimates that the public should be tolerant of that and that he and his sons and his whole gang should be able to get away with it. Seriously, this is one of the most disgusting Tweets of his so far. It is very telling though! He just openly admitted that his standards are at rock bottom and that he thinks he should basically be able to do whatever he wants, since he is a scumbag politician. We already knew that, but it's always nice for him to tell us that explicitly.

Trump Goes All In on the 'Collusion Is Normal' Defense

Donald Trump once promised voters he wasn’t a politician. Now he’s defending his campaign by saying it acted like every other politician.

https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2017/07/trump-collusion-normal-defense-trump-jr-tweet/533856/
  • Options
    JC29856JC29856 Posts: 9,617
    dignin said:
    PJ_Soul said:

Trump Goes All In on the 'Collusion Is Normal' Defense

Donald Trump once promised voters he wasn’t a politician. Now he’s defending his campaign by saying it acted like every other politician.

https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2017/07/trump-collusion-normal-defense-trump-jr-tweet/533856/

apparent Russian agents
    woman identified as a “Russian government lawyer,”
    colluding/collusion with a foreign government

apparently the author identifies those present as a foreign government, we'll see!
  • Options
    Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Your Mom's Posts: 17,970
    http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/342379-white-house-lawyer-didnt-sign-off-on-presidents-tweet-about-trump-jr

So today Spicer said that there "was nothing as far as we know that would lead anyone to believe” Donald Trump Jr.’s meeting with a Russian lawyer wasn’t about adoptions.  Are you fucking kidding me?  
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Chicago; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
  • Options
    http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/342379-white-house-lawyer-didnt-sign-off-on-presidents-tweet-about-trump-jr

So today Spicer said that there "was nothing as far as we know that would lead anyone to believe” Donald Trump Jr.’s meeting with a Russian lawyer wasn’t about adoptions.  Are you fucking kidding me?  
    :rofl:
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Your Mom's Posts: 17,970
    PJ_Soul said:

seriously....are we in the fucking twilight zone?  Nothing in the emails mentioned adoption.
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Chicago; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
  • Options
    PJ_Soul said:

seriously....are we in the fucking twilight zone?  Nothing in the emails mentioned adoption.
    I think we're actually back in the year 1984. ;)
  • Options
    KatKat There's a lot to be said for nowhere. Posts: 4,772
    Falling down,...not staying down
  • Options
    PJfanwillneverleave1PJfanwillneverleave1 Posts: 12,885
    edited July 2017
    If anyone is interested you get a discount on these by entering MAGA in the promo code. These won't last! Go get em folks!
    https://shop.donaldjtrump.com/products/fathers-day-supporter-bundle
    https://shop.donaldjtrump.com/products/mothers-day-gift-bundle?variant=42399001478

• Options
    JC29856 said:
    media reporting Trump and Putin are meeting for the first time?

can someone check on the status of senator songbird Mcpastey from Arizona?
    Is McPastey the first human to have brain surgery on his eye?
  • Options
    slightofjeffslightofjeff Posts: 7,757
    Subject: “Fw: Russia ― Clinton ― private and confidential.” 

“This is obviously very high level and sensitive information but is part of Russia and its government’s support for Mr. Trump.”

It's right there in black-and-white. Not hard to prove what the Trump campaign *thought* it was getting out of this meeting. Whether it paid off or not is irrelevant. If a terrorist tries to fly a plane into a building and misses, we don't say, "Well, you didn't accomplish your goal so no harm, no foul." Russia launched a full-scale attack against our democracy, and one side of the aisle doesn't seem to fucking care. The President's first job is to protect and defend the Constitution. It's right there in the oath of office. Trump doesn't fucking care.
    everybody wants the most they can possibly get
    for the least they could possibly do
  • Options
    rgambsrgambs Posts: 13,576
    If anyone is interested you get a discount on these by entering MAGA in the promo code. These won't last! Go get em folks!
    https://shop.donaldjtrump.com/products/mothers-day-gift-bundle?variant=42399001478

Made in China?
    Monkey Driven, Call this Living?
  • Options
    ^^^
    No.  Made in the USA proudly.

• Options
    mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,385

Troll.
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    ^^^
    Nope, not trolling. I have been saying for a year now about the great gifts in the shop of President Trump.  I really like this one https://shop.donaldjtrump.com/products/red-cap-collectible-ornament?variant=32666677510

I'm serious, I want one for my tree.  

• Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,303
    lol so pjfan now that orange bafoon care is dead cause no one likes it please list all his legislation he has accomplished after all he stated that this administration had accomplished thee most of any prior administration your hero is a joke of a human at best !!!!
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options
    lol so pjfan now that orange bafoon care is dead cause no one likes it please list all his legislation he has accomplished after all he stated that this administration had accomplished thee most of any prior administration your hero is a joke of a human at best !!!!

There isn't any yet just as strong as there is no impeachment.  To hold the tide watch this video from the website of  your very own President Donald J. Trump. https://www.whitehouse.gov/repeal-and-replace-obamacare
  • Options
    I would call that Ryancare and it's a good thing it is dead.
    Trump should team with Rand Paul and iron out a version that would pass.
    republicans had 6 years to figure something out and have come up with nothing but bluster.
    I'm not sure which party is worse the powerless messageless leaderless Dems or the do nothing GOP.
    Throw in a radioactive president and what do we have? Totally rotten to the core.
  • Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,303
    JC29856 said:
    republicans had 6 years to figure something out and have come up with nothing but bluster.
    I'm not sure which party is worse the powerless messageless leaderless Dems or the do nothing GOP.
    Throw in a radioactive president and what do we have? Totally rotten to the core.
    I can totally agree !
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options
    The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,298
    JC29856 said:
    That wouldn't work either because moderate republicans would not go along with it. Sad.
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    So in addition to failing to repeal and replace the ACA, which was supposed to be so easy, the president was also overruled by McMaster and Tillerson on backing out of the Iran deal (the worst deal ever, according to trump). 

Big Boy President is not getting any wins. SAD
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    ^^^
    Nope, not trolling. I have been saying for a year now about the great gifts in the shop of President Trump.  I really like this one https://shop.donaldjtrump.com/products/red-cap-collectible-ornament?variant=32666677510

I'm serious, I want one for my tree.  

Just a general statement for your Trump posts, troll.
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    ^^^
    You have to stick to the topic man/woman.  You're in a President Trump thread and you are calling out people making posts about President Trump?  Wow.

• Options
    ^^^
    You have to stick to the topic man/woman.  You're in a President Trump thread and you are calling out people making posts about President Trump?  Wow.

Wow indeed. You're telling me that I have to stick to the topic? Hahahahaha!!!!!
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    Latest tweet folks....
    Republicans should just REPEAL failing ObamaCare now & work on a new Healthcare Plan that will start from a clean slate. Dems will join in!

• Options
    No comment? Not surprised.

Keep enjoying his insanely fucked up tweets, PJfan. I'm going to go back to ignoring you again because it's just not worth it.
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    ^^^

And for the record....

if youre trolling the living living hell out of a thread like you've been doing...that is ON topic.
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    As his healthcare bill died, Big Boy President spent the last couple days at a golf course and pretending to drive a fire truck:

chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    ikiTikiT USA Posts: 11,007
    President Trump falsely claimed on July 17 to have "signed more bills, and I'm talking about through the legislature, than any other president ever."

what a douche
    Bristow 05132010 to Amsterdam 2 06132018
This discussion has been closed.