Options

Donald Trump

Comments

• Options
    JC29856JC29856 Posts: 9,617
    PJ_Soul said:
    ^^^
    You are correct sir. I had to get up and wash my Cheeto stained fingers and I missed the latest tweet.
    Latest tweet from President Trump folks...(In bold is the tweet from President Trump)
    Fake News story of secret dinner with Putin is "sick." All G 20 leaders, and spouses, were invited by the Chancellor of Germany. Press knew! The Fake News is becoming more and more dishonest! Even a dinner arranged for top 20 leaders in Germany is made to look sinister!

This is one of the more crazy tweets he's posted. Wtf? It doesn't even make any sense. I think the guy is really losing his marbles.
    I know it was a secret rendezvous with 80 others in the room.

Seriously?? 
    http://www.golfchannel.com/news/golf-central-blog/trump-had-negative-impact-us-womens-open/
  • Options
    tbergstbergs Posts: 9,244
    Tiki said:
    The lack of nominees for the State Department is just plain bush league.
    ...How does he do it? How do they do it? Uncanny and immutable.
    This is such a happening tailpipe of a party.
    Like Trump Vodka, the guests are so refined,

The Apprentice man, but why so beleaguered?
    He's not a leader, he's a bankrupt cheater.
    Swinging for the green, got lucky with a mulligan
    Groping for rear, makes his hands tingle
    Born on the tee, thinks he got an eagle

Blackout weaves its way through the cities
    Blackout weaves its way,...

I remember when you sang
    That song about today
    Now it's tomorrow and
    Everything has changed
    It's a hopeless situation...
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,544
    edited July 2017
    JC29856 said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    ^^^
    You are correct sir. I had to get up and wash my Cheeto stained fingers and I missed the latest tweet.
    Latest tweet from President Trump folks...(In bold is the tweet from President Trump)
    Fake News story of secret dinner with Putin is "sick." All G 20 leaders, and spouses, were invited by the Chancellor of Germany. Press knew! The Fake News is becoming more and more dishonest! Even a dinner arranged for top 20 leaders in Germany is made to look sinister!

This is one of the more crazy tweets he's posted. Wtf? It doesn't even make any sense. I think the guy is really losing his marbles.
    I know it was a secret rendezvous with 80 others in the room.

Seriously?? 
    http://www.golfchannel.com/news/golf-central-blog/trump-had-negative-impact-us-womens-open/
    Huh? That Tweet is in response to the news about Trump having an hour long meeting with Putin alone (which he is suddenly and mysteriously calling "dinner". No one ever said he had dinner alone with Putin). I don't understand why he or you are babbling about the G20 leaders dinner. One has nothing to do with the other. His tweet makes NO SENSE. He is specifically creating fake news himself, by turning the real news into "dinner". Bizarre! It is pretty scary to know that there are so many people out there stupid enough to actually fall for this Orwellian behaviour on Trump's part. Terrifying.

You know, I'd actually never seen a word about this conspiracy theory about you and PJFan being the same person, but now that I saw that, it makes so much sense. :lol: 
    Post edited by PJ_Soul on
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    dignindignin Posts: 9,303
    Callista Gingrich’s nomination to the Vatican stinks to high heaven

Newt carried on a six-year extramarital affair with Callista in the 1990s when she, 23 years his junior, was a House staffer and he, as speaker, led the impeachment of Bill Clinton over his extramarital affair with an intern. National Catholic Reporter’s Michael Sean Winters called it “astonishing that a party that celebrates family values at every turn has a president who is on his third wife and who has bragged about his extramarital affairs and who is appointing an ambassador to the Vatican who had a six-year affair with her future husband while he was still married to his second wife.”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/callista-gingrichs-nomination-to-the-vatican-stinks-to-high-heaven/2017/07/18/e131b34e-6bf5-11e7-96ab-5f38140b38cc_story.html
  • Options
    dignindignin Posts: 9,303

6-Month Update for Trump Voters

1. He told you he’d repeal Obamacare and replace it with something “beautiful.” You bought it. But he didn’t repeal and he didn’t replace. (Just as well: His plan would have knocked 22 million off health insurance, including many of you.)

2. He told you he’d cut your taxes. You bought it. But tax “reform” is stalled. And if it ever moves, the only ones whose taxes will be cut are the wealthy.

3. He told you he’d invest $1 billion in our nation’ crumbling infrastructure. You bought it. But his infrastructure plan, which was really a giveaway to rich investors, is also stalled.

4. He said he’d clean the Washington swamp. You bought it. But he's brought into his administration more billionaires, CEOs, and Wall Street moguls than in any administration in history, to make laws that will enrich their businesses, along with former lobbyists, lawyers and consultants who are crafting new policies for the same industries they recently worked for.

5. He said he’d use his business experience to whip the White House into shape. You bought it. But he created the most chaotic, dysfunctional, back-stabbing White House in modern history, in which no one is in charge.

6. He said he’d close “special interest loopholes that have been so good for Wall Street investors but unfair to American workers." You bought it. But he picked a Wall Street financier Stephen Schwarzman to run his strategic and policy forum, who compares closing those loopholes to Hitler’s invasion of Poland.

7. He told you he’d “bring down drug prices” by making deals with drug companies. You bought it. But now the White House says that promise is “inoperative.”

8. He said that on Day One he’d label China a “currency manipulator.” You bought it. But then he met with China’s president and declared "China is not a currency manipulator."

9. He said he wouldn’t bomb Syria. You bought it. But then he bombed Syria.

10. He called Barack Obama “the vacationer-in-Chief” and accused him of playing more rounds of golf than Tiger Woods. He promised to never be the kind of president who took cushy vacations on the taxpayer’s dime, not when there was so much important work to be done. You bought it. But in his first 6 months he has spent more taxpayer money on vacations than Obama did in the first 3 years of his presidency. Not to mention all the money taxpayers are spending protecting his family, including his two sons who travel all over the world on Trump business.

11. He said he’d force companies to keep jobs in America. You believed him. But despite their promises, Carrier, Ford, GM, and the rest are shipping jobs to Mexico and China.

12. He said he’d create coal jobs. You believe him. He hasn’t. But here's what he has done: Since 1965 a federal program called the Appalachian Regional Commission has spent $23 billion helping communities in coal states fund job retraining, reclaim land, and provide desperately needed social services. A.R.C. helped cut poverty rates almost in half, double the percentage of high-school graduates, and reduce infant mortality by two-thirds. Trump’s first proposed budget eliminates A.R.C.

• Options
    MayDay10MayDay10 Posts: 11,611
    ^^^ should be stickied.  
  • Options
    MayDay10MayDay10 Posts: 11,611
    oh wait, I mean #fakenews #winning #crookedhillary
  • Options
    KatKat There's a lot to be said for nowhere. Posts: 4,772
    dignin said:

1. He told you he’d repeal Obamacare and replace it with something “beautiful.” You bought it. But he didn’t repeal and he didn’t replace. (Just as well: His plan would have knocked 22 million off health insurance, including many of you.)

2. He told you he’d cut your taxes. You bought it. But tax “reform” is stalled. And if it ever moves, the only ones whose taxes will be cut are the wealthy.

3. He told you he’d invest $1 billion in our nation’ crumbling infrastructure. You bought it. But his infrastructure plan, which was really a giveaway to rich investors, is also stalled.

4. He said he’d clean the Washington swamp. You bought it. But he's brought into his administration more billionaires, CEOs, and Wall Street moguls than in any administration in history, to make laws that will enrich their businesses, along with former lobbyists, lawyers and consultants who are crafting new policies for the same industries they recently worked for.

5. He said he’d use his business experience to whip the White House into shape. You bought it. But he created the most chaotic, dysfunctional, back-stabbing White House in modern history, in which no one is in charge.

6. He said he’d close “special interest loopholes that have been so good for Wall Street investors but unfair to American workers." You bought it. But he picked a Wall Street financier Stephen Schwarzman to run his strategic and policy forum, who compares closing those loopholes to Hitler’s invasion of Poland.

7. He told you he’d “bring down drug prices” by making deals with drug companies. You bought it. But now the White House says that promise is “inoperative.”

8. He said that on Day One he’d label China a “currency manipulator.” You bought it. But then he met with China’s president and declared "China is not a currency manipulator."

10. He called Barack Obama “the vacationer-in-Chief” and accused him of playing more rounds of golf than Tiger Woods. He promised to never be the kind of president who took cushy vacations on the taxpayer’s dime, not when there was so much important work to be done. You bought it. But in his first 6 months he has spent more taxpayer money on vacations than Obama did in the first 3 years of his presidency. Not to mention all the money taxpayers are spending protecting his family, including his two sons who travel all over the world on Trump business.

11. He said he’d force companies to keep jobs in America. You believed him. But despite their promises, Carrier, Ford, GM, and the rest are shipping jobs to Mexico and China.

12. He said he’d create coal jobs. You believe him. He hasn’t. But here's what he has done: Since 1965 a federal program called the Appalachian Regional Commission has spent $23 billion helping communities in coal states fund job retraining, reclaim land, and provide desperately needed social services. A.R.C. helped cut poverty rates almost in half, double the percentage of high-school graduates, and reduce infant mortality by two-thirds. Trump’s first proposed budget eliminates A.R.C.

Falling down,...not staying down
  • Options
    Latest President Trump tweet from President Trump folks........
    I will be having lunch at the White House today with Republican Senators concerning healthcare. They MUST keep their promise to America! The Republicans never discuss how good their healthcare bill is, & it will get even better at lunchtime.The Dems scream death as OCare dies!

• Options
    mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,385
    dignin said:

This.
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    LizardLizard So Cal Posts: 12,073
    MayDay10 said:
    oh wait, I mean #fakenews #winning #crookedhillary
    and don't forget #it'sobamasfault
    So I'll just lie down and wait for the dream
    Where I'm not ugly and you're lookin' at me
  • Options
    dignin said:

Anyone with half a brain knew that 6 months into his presidency... this was going to be written.

The Trump voters crack me up. They really do. But at this time Trump supporters are on whole other level of idiocy. I mean... seriously? Really? Wow.
    "My brain's a good brain!"
  • Options
    my2handsmy2hands Posts: 17,117
    #dipshits
  • Options
    HesCalledDyerHesCalledDyer Maryland Posts: 16,418
    I will be having lunch at the White House today with Republican Senators concerning healthcare. They MUST keep their promise to America! The Republicans never discuss how good their healthcare bill is, & it will get even better at lunchtime.The Dems scream death as OCare dies!

Gee I wonder why they never discuss how good it is? Probably because it's the polar opposite of anything even remotely associated with goodness.
  • Options

Each Tweet is more fucked up than the last.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    edited July 2017

Gee I wonder why they never discuss how good it is? Probably because it's the polar opposite of anything even remotely associated with goodness.
    Yeah, and no wonder the Dems scream death as OCare dies. Because that will literally cause deaths. I can't believe that Trump is so stupid he didn't realize how that wording works against him. Idiot. And I'm not sure wtf his capitalization of "MUST" is supposed to mean, but god knows I'm reading into it, lol.
  • Options
    Halifax2TheMaxHalifax2TheMax Posts: 36,612
    tbergs said:
    Tiki said:

I remember when you sang
    That song about today
    Now it's tomorrow and
    Everything has changed
    Grammy worthy.
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
  • Options
    mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,385

What a fucking moron.
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    tbergs said:
    Tiki said:

I remember when you sang
    That song about today
    Now it's tomorrow and
    Everything has changed
    This is awesome 

Paging EV

Born on the tee, thinks he got an eagle!!!!

• Options
    gimmesometruth27gimmesometruth27 St. Fuckin Louis Posts: 22,166
    oh boy, the CBO numbers on repeal only are simply stunning. 32 million uninsured by 2026.... i dare them to pass this. triple dog dare.
    There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.- Hemingway

"Well, you tell him that I don't talk to suckas."
  • Options
    oh boy, the CBO numbers on repeal only are simply stunning. 32 million uninsured by 2026.... i dare them to pass this. triple dog dare.
    If they did, it would be a decision based purely on unabashed spite, to the detriment of Americans, so that would be just completely shocking, even for them.
  • Options
    ledveddermanledvedderman Posts: 7,755
    Just saw a Fox News poll stating that 60% of the country wants to fix the ACA. 30% want to tear it up and start over. 
  • Options
    Just saw a Fox News poll stating that 60% of the country wants to fix the ACA. 30% want to tear it up and start over. 
    now is the time. medicare for all. no more bullshit. dems need to start pushing for it now or it will never happen.
    There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.- Hemingway

• Options
    PJ_Soul said:
    If they did, it would be a decision based purely on unabashed spite, to the detriment of Americans, so that would be just completely shocking, even for them.
    it would be purely to erase obama from american history. that is the only reason so many of them have their claws out to do this.

• Options
    mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 28,632
    PJ_Soul said:
    it would be purely to erase obama from american history. that is the only reason so many of them have their claws out to do this.
    Certainly a strong contingency that believes this.  It is ironic that the GOP is the one that started calling it Obamacare as an insult, and it's morphed into something not negative. 
  • Options
    now is the time. medicare for all. no more bullshit. dems need to start pushing for it now or it will never happen.
    Not happening in my lifetime
  • Options
    DegeneratefkDegeneratefk Posts: 3,123
    So I have not been keeping up here. Are there still people here defending this clown president? If there are, what exactly has he done? Has there ever been a president go this long into his first term without getting anything passed through congress?
    will myself to find a home, a home within myself
    we will find a way, we will find our place
  • Options
    mrussel1 said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    Certainly a strong contingency that believes this.  It is ironic that the GOP is the one that started calling it Obamacare as an insult, and it's morphed into something not negative. 
    it was the exact same as romney's bill in MA on a national level. the heritage foundation supported it when it was romney's conservative idea, but hated it when obama proposed it. that is actual true history.

the term "obamacare" was a dis for conservatives, but for progressives, it is something of a badge to be worn.

• Options
    my2hands said:
    Not happening in my lifetime
    we said that about gay marriage too.

• Options
    ledveddermanledvedderman Posts: 7,755
    I remember President Obama commenting on the phrase Obamacare. He said basically that if Republicans thought it was hurtful and derogatory to him to have the word "care" associated with him and guaranteeing people access to life saving care- than they could call it Obamacare all they want because it works for him. 
This discussion has been closed.