Options

Donald Trump

Comments

• Options
    cincybearcatcincybearcat Posts: 16,111
    my2hands said:
    tbergs said:
    Tiki said:
    The lack of nominees for the State Department is just plain bush league.
    ...How does he do it? How do they do it? Uncanny and immutable.
    This is such a happening tailpipe of a party.
    Like Trump Vodka, the guests are so refined,

The Apprentice man, but why so beleaguered?
    He's not a leader, he's a bankrupt cheater.
    Swinging for the green, got lucky with a mulligan
    Groping for rear, makes his hands tingle
    Born on the tee, thinks he got an eagle

Blackout weaves its way through the cities
    Blackout weaves its way,...

I remember when you sang
    That song about today
    Now it's tomorrow and
    Everything has changed
    This is awesome 

Paging EV

Born on the tee, thinks he got an eagle!!!!

To be fair that doesn't make any sense. Being born on the tee doesn't give you an advantage on the hole. Born on the green? That does.
    hippiemom = goodness
  • Options
    tbergstbergs Posts: 9,244
    my2hands said:
    tbergs said:
    Tiki said:

I remember when you sang
    That song about today
    Now it's tomorrow and
    Everything has changed
    This is awesome 

Paging EV

To be fair that doesn't make any sense. Being born on the tee doesn't give you an advantage on the hole. Born on the green? That does.
    Fair enough, valid point.
    It's a hopeless situation...
  • Options
    SmellymanSmellyman Asia Posts: 4,520
    tbergs said:
    my2hands said:
    tbergs said:
    Tiki said:

I remember when you sang
    That song about today
    Now it's tomorrow and
    Everything has changed
    This is awesome 

Paging EV

Fair enough, valid point.
    But being born into a Golf country club sure does.

still works
  • Options
    bootlegger10bootlegger10 Posts: 15,542
    my2hands said:
    Just saw a Fox News poll stating that 60% of the country wants to fix the ACA. 30% want to tear it up and start over. 
    now is the time. medicare for all. no more bullshit. dems need to start pushing for it now or it will never happen.
    Not happening in my lifetime
    It will happen.
  • Options
    bootlegger10bootlegger10 Posts: 15,542
    edited July 2017
    my2hands said:
    Just saw a Fox News poll stating that 60% of the country wants to fix the ACA. 30% want to tear it up and start over. 
    now is the time. medicare for all. no more bullshit. dems need to start pushing for it now or it will never happen.
    Not happening in my lifetime
    we said that about gay marriage too.
    I agree with you but without think very much thought about it gay marriage was a social issue without money being an issue.   Healthcare is big business so it will move a lot slower.
  • Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,300
    All kinds of shit braking loose tonight holy damn orange bafoon is loosing it lol 
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options
    dignindignin Posts: 9,303
    All kinds of shit braking loose tonight holy damn orange bafoon is loosing it lol 
    What's happening? I've been unplugged all day.
  • Options
    ledveddermanledvedderman Posts: 7,755
    I fully expect McMaster and Sessions to resign before too long. 
  • Options
    dignin said:
    What's happening? I've been unplugged all day.

^^^
    A giant juicy nothing burger has been happening.

• Options
  • Options
    Sessions by tomorrow should be resigning 
  • Options
    PJfanwillneverleave1PJfanwillneverleave1 Posts: 12,885
    edited July 2017
    ^^^
    Keyword should.
    He won't though.  This is the next nothing burger that is taking the heat off of that giant secret meeting.  Remember that one?

• Options
    mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,385
    ^^^
    Keyword should.
    He won't though.  This is the next nothing burger that is taking the heat off of that giant secret meeting.  Remember that one?

Fuck your nothing burgers.

I don't even think you know what the hell youre talking about most of the time. 

Its clear that you need need to learn US History at the very least because you have no clue what the fuck you're talking about.

PJfan is a nothing burger. 
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    ^^^
    You could label President Trump as a nothing burger no?

• Options
    ledveddermanledvedderman Posts: 7,755
    Nah. We'll let history decide between national embarrassment and nothing burger. I have a feeling where history will side. 
  • Options
    H2M - from your beloved news source, thoughts?.......http://www.cnn.com/2017/07/19/politics/donald-trump-interview-jeff-sessions/index.html
    "Jeff Sessions takes the job, gets into the job, recuses himself, which frankly I think is very unfair to the President," Trump said, referring to himself. "How do you take a job and then recuse yourself? If he would have recused himself before the job, I would have said, 'Thanks, Jeff, but I'm not going to take you.' It's extremely unfair -- and that's a mild word -- to the President."

• Options
    dignindignin Posts: 9,303
    Okay, I'm all caught up.

That interview he gave to the NYT's sure is something else. He sure doesn't like the idea of Mueller looking into his financial past....I wonder why?

He has a good brain, the best brain, I'm sure it will all work out fine.

• Options
    PJfanwillneverleave1PJfanwillneverleave1 Posts: 12,885
    edited July 2017
    Put down the guard for a second folks.  Latest tweet from President Trump...
    Melania and I send our thoughts and prayers to Senator McCain, Cindy, and their entire family. Get well soon.
    https://www.whitehouse.gov/the-press-office/2017/07/19/statement-president-donald-j-trump

• Options
    The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,298
    He's one of the dumbest human beings on the planet.
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    Halifax2TheMaxHalifax2TheMax Posts: 36,613
    H2M - from your beloved news source, thoughts?.......http://www.cnn.com/2017/07/19/politics/donald-trump-interview-jeff-sessions/index.html
    "Jeff Sessions takes the job, gets into the job, recuses himself, which frankly I think is very unfair to the President," Trump said, referring to himself. "How do you take a job and then recuse yourself? If he would have recused himself before the job, I would have said, 'Thanks, Jeff, but I'm not going to take you.' It's extremely unfair -- and that's a mild word -- to the President."

You really don't know me, do you? 
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
  • Options
    gimmesometruth27gimmesometruth27 St. Fuckin Louis Posts: 22,166
    Melania and I send our thoughts and prayers to Senator McCain, Cindy, and their entire family. Get well soon.
    https://www.whitehouse.gov/the-press-office/2017/07/19/statement-president-donald-j-trump

"get well soon". like mccain ate a fucking bad burrito from taco bell or something. he has brain cancer. maybe saying something nice about the man would be what a regular president would do, but not this idiot.
    There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.- Hemingway

"Well, you tell him that I don't talk to suckas."
  • Options
    There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.- Hemingway

• Options
    tbergstbergs Posts: 9,244
    I think he forgets that he's the president sometimes. Either that or he's referring to Bannon.
    It's a hopeless situation...
  • Options
    tbergs said:
    I think he forgets that he's the president sometimes. Either that or he's referring to Bannon.
    no he knows he is president. he THINKS he is king. that is his biggest problem. he does not know how any of this government works.

• Options
    mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 28,632
    I fully expect McMaster and Sessions to resign before too long. 
    That would be bad.  I may not agree with them but they are generally sane 
  • Options
    Go BeaversGo Beavers Posts: 8,635

He should send McCain some more love like these nuggets. Klassy:
    "Graduated last in his class at Annapolis--dummy! "
    “He’s not a war hero,” said Trump. “He was a war hero because he was captured. I like people who weren’t captured.”
  • Options
    ikiTikiT USA Posts: 11,007
    Bristow 05132010 to Amsterdam 2 06132018
  • Options
  • Options
  • Options
    cincybearcatcincybearcat Posts: 16,111

"get well soon". like mccain ate a fucking bad burrito from taco bell or something. he has brain cancer. maybe saying something nice about the man would be what a regular president would do, but not this idiot.
    I think you are reaching here.  I didn't know saying "Get well soon" to someone that is sick is a bad thing....ever.  What do you want him to say..."Oh well john, it's not like your sick from eating at taco bell, cancer's a bitch and you'll probably not get well soon".?

hippiemom = goodness
This discussion has been closed.