Options

Donald Trump

Comments

• Options
    mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 28,645
    i saw a bunch of these trump truck douchebags driving south on highway 270 today. probably 50 of them driving 10 mph below the speed limit in the middle lane of the highway. they were honking their horns and had their hazards lights on, like a kind of stupid person funeral procession.

a little while later on a road near my subdivision there was one driving towards me in a jeep. huge american flag in the middle and a trump flag on either side of the american flag. since i drive a jeep he waved at me. i flipped him off.
    Honking horns,  clogging traffic and gong below the speed limit is the perfect way to win over undecided voters
  • Options
    mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,839
    mrussel1 said:
    i saw a bunch of these trump truck douchebags driving south on highway 270 today. probably 50 of them driving 10 mph below the speed limit in the middle lane of the highway. they were honking their horns and had their hazards lights on, like a kind of stupid person funeral procession.

a little while later on a road near my subdivision there was one driving towards me in a jeep. huge american flag in the middle and a trump flag on either side of the american flag. since i drive a jeep he waved at me. i flipped him off.
    Honking horns,  clogging traffic and gong below the speed limit is the perfect way to win over undecided voters

they piss me off on a saturday morning on my way home from work after a long night with long miles....
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    mace1229mace1229 Posts: 9,015
    mrussel1 said:
    mace1229 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    mace1229 said:
    PJPOWER said:
    mace1229 said:
    Is there more to that Trump caravan than what was in the video. Going from that video it’s a little extreme to say t he y were ambushed, attempted to run the bus off the road, should be in jail, etc. 
    I saw no lane changes, no changing of speed, zero indication they were violating any traffic laws. 
    That being said, sure Trump shouldn’t applaud them on Twitter. But what exactly did they do that was illegal, fly a Trump flag?
    Photoshop the Trump flag for Biden flags and everyone would be saying “wow look at the support for Biden in Texas!”
    I was thinking that too.  Maybe there is more video of the “ambush”?  It’s similarly blown out of proportion as saying “Seattle has fallen” lol.  I’ve seen more right wing chaos than this in California, Oregon, and Washington, so fuck California, Oregon, and Washington I guess...
    So you didn’t see the pick up truck drive into the lane of the white smaller truck? And do you think this kind of behavior is ok! 
    I didn’t see that. I was watching the bus since the article says it was the bus they try to ram off the road. Watched it again and can see 3 white trucks. All 3 had Trump flags and none got cut off. But even if that happened, how is that attempting to run the Biden bus off the road as the article says?
    Would I encourage this? No. But I also see nothing wrong with it. I’d recommend just following staying behind merely for this reason, so that people don’t say you ran the bus off the road when that clearly didn’t happen. At least not in the video referenced, which is why I asked if there was more.
    The trump truck intentionally rammed the white one.  While the harassment may not be illegal,  i would disagree that there's "nothing wrong with it". It was clearly intended to be intimidating. 
    I didn’t see a truck ram another truck. That is definitely illegal, not sure why you think it isn’t if that is what you saw? I hope you don’t drive if you think that it is legal to intentionally ram someone.
    I said the harassment isn't illegal, I didn't take a stand on the accident. You didn't read closely. Here is the video.  Look at the black truck directly behind the bus.  It appears he rams the other vehicle.  

I did read closely, the “harassment” you talked about  made it sound like you referred to the ramming.
    And this is definitely not the video I saw which does explain the comments a lot better.
  • Options
    dignindignin Posts: 9,303

Those must be the shy Trump voters I hear about.
  • Options
    The only video I saw was a different angle and different cars involved and was nothing like that. Which left me confused with the comments. This one just posted I would agree, the driver of the black truck deserves to be arrested. Don’t think I could hold the other drivers accountable based off the few seconds in the video, but maybe there’s more. Still don’t know how the article claims they tried to ram the bus off, unless there’s a third video out there that shows that.
  • Options
    edited November 2020
    mace1229 said:
    The only video I saw was a different angle and different cars involved and was nothing like that. Which left me confused with the comments. This one just posted I would agree, the driver of the black truck deserves to be arrested. Don’t think I could hold the other drivers accountable based off the few seconds in the video, but maybe there’s more. Still don’t know how the article claims they tried to ram the bus off, unless there’s a third video out there that shows that.
    They surrounded the bus, boxed it in and started to slow the bus down. It was coordinated. The idiots recorded themselves doing it while gleefully laughing at the lack of police there to stop them. They are all responsible and should be held accountable.
  • Options
    The US is a powder keg in the lead up to this election and the authorities should get a handle on this and set an example with these yahoos that this shit won't be tolerated.
  • Options
    dignin said:
    mace1229 said:
    They surrounded the bus, boxed it in and started to slow the bus down. It was coordinated. The idiots recorded themselves doing it while gleefully laughing at the lack of police there to stop them. They are all responsible and should be held accountable.
    If that’s the case, then I agree. Hard to tell from that short clip, but not saying it didn’t happen. I thought the only video was that first one I saw, I was wrong. There’s probably more video that confirms that if that’s the case.
  • Options
    static111static111 Posts: 4,889
    PJPOWER said:
    static111 said:
    mace1229 said:
    PJPOWER said:
    mace1229 said:
    Is there more to that Trump caravan than what was in the video. Going from that video it’s a little extreme to say t he y were ambushed, attempted to run the bus off the road, should be in jail, etc. 
    I saw no lane changes, no changing of speed, zero indication they were violating any traffic laws. 
    That being said, sure Trump shouldn’t applaud them on Twitter. But what exactly did they do that was illegal, fly a Trump flag?
    Photoshop the Trump flag for Biden flags and everyone would be saying “wow look at the support for Biden in Texas!”
    I was thinking that too.  Maybe there is more video of the “ambush”?  It’s similarly blown out of proportion as saying “Seattle has fallen” lol.  I’ve seen more right wing chaos than this in California, Oregon, and Washington, so fuck California, Oregon, and Washington I guess...
    So you didn’t see the pick up truck drive into the lane of the white smaller truck? And do you think this kind of behavior is ok! 
    I didn’t see that. I was watching the bus since the article says it was the bus they try to ram off the road. Watched it again and can see 3 white trucks. All 3 had Trump flags and none got cut off. But even if that happened, how is that attempting to run the Biden bus off the road as the article says?
    Would I encourage this? No. But I also see nothing wrong with it. I’d recommend just following staying behind merely for this reason, so that people don’t say you ran the bus off the road when that clearly didn’t happen. At least not in the video referenced, which is why I asked if there was more.
    They rammed a vehicle and caused damage intentionally. Were coordinating their driving to mess with and slow down traffic.  Pretty sure both of those things are illegal.  I mean if you think there’s nothing wrong there then hey vote Trump because any number of Biden supporters have done the same thing....
    Illegal protest huh?  You don’t say?  Funny how that works.  I, for one, do not give a pass for any kind of violent or illegal protests.  Because they only lead to more violent and illegal protests.
    Show me a protest of Biden cult members with full on Biden regalia doing anything similar 
    Scio me nihil scire

There are no kings inside the gates of eden
  • Options
    dignin said:
    The US is a powder keg in the lead up to this election and the authorities should get a handle on this and set an example with these yahoos that this shit won't be tolerated.
    Too bad the authorities are busy being racists, killing minorities and upholding the status quo.
    Scio me nihil scire

• Options

Trump Supporters Spend Weekend Clogging America’s Highways

In a show of support of questionable political value, pro-Trump demonstrators clogged freeways Sunday across the country, from blue states like New Jersey, New York, and Washington state, to red-leaning Texas and purple Arizona. “WHOOO! We shut it down baby! We shut it down!” says one pro-Trump videographer as he pans the camera nearly 360 degrees, showing viewers the group of cars that had brought traffic to a complete standstill along the northbound Garden State Parkway in New Jersey

https://www.thedailybeast.com/trump-supporters-spend-weekend-clogging-blue-state-highways?source=politics&via=rss
  • Options
    dignin said:

In a show of support of questionable political value, pro-Trump demonstrators clogged freeways Sunday across the country, from blue states like New Jersey, New York, and Washington state, to red-leaning Texas and purple Arizona. “WHOOO! We shut it down baby! We shut it down!” says one pro-Trump videographer as he pans the camera nearly 360 degrees, showing viewers the group of cars that had brought traffic to a complete standstill along the northbound Garden State Parkway in New Jersey

https://www.thedailybeast.com/trump-supporters-spend-weekend-clogging-blue-state-highways?source=politics&via=rss

these same folks are willing to run over protestors who shut roads down.....
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,636
    These are the dumbest people going.....
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • Options
    dignin said:

Where’s the outrage from the BLM shut down complainers? And what a bunch of pussies doing with pick up trucks. What’s the matter, afraid of being runned over? Bunch of “tough” guys, eh?
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
  • Options
    oftenreadingoftenreading Victoria, BC Posts: 12,828
    PJPOWER said:
    static111 said:
    mace1229 said:
    PJPOWER said:
    mace1229 said:
    They rammed a vehicle and caused damage intentionally. Were coordinating their driving to mess with and slow down traffic.  Pretty sure both of those things are illegal.  I mean if you think there’s nothing wrong there then hey vote Trump because any number of Biden supporters have done the same thing....
    Illegal protest huh?  You don’t say?  Funny how that works.  I, for one, do not give a pass for any kind of violent or illegal protests.  Because they only lead to more violent and illegal protests.

Protest? What cause are they protesting? 

We all know that this was not a protest. 
    my small self... like a book amongst the many on a shelf
  • Options
    PJPOWERPJPOWER In Yo Face Posts: 6,499
    static111 said:
    PJPOWER said:
    static111 said:
    mace1229 said:
    PJPOWER said:
    mace1229 said:
    Show me a protest of Biden cult members with full on Biden regalia doing anything similar 
    The flag-on-truck idiots are full on crazy.  No question about it.  But you should not be surprised by illegal activity or violent protests after the last few months of nation wide crazy.
  • Options
    PJPOWER said:
    static111 said:
    mace1229 said:
    PJPOWER said:
    mace1229 said:

Protest? What cause are they protesting? 

We all know that this was not a protest. 

the fact that texas race is close?

• Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,309

Damn I did the same thing today I held my finger out my window as they drove past me! 
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options
    PJPOWER said:
    static111 said:
    PJPOWER said:
    static111 said:
    mace1229 said:
    PJPOWER said:
    mace1229 said:
    The flag-on-truck idiots are full on crazy.  No question about it.  But you should not be surprised by illegal activity or violent protests after the last few months of nation wide crazy.
    I don’t draw any parallels since the BLM protests are not aligned with any political party and people are voicing legitimate grievances that haven’t been addressed for far too long.  

THe other is a partisan group backing a candidate as if they are his personal army in order to own the libs, which is not a legitimate grievance.
    Scio me nihil scire

• Options

Scio me nihil scire

• Options
    brianluxbrianlux Moving through All Kinds of Terrain. Posts: 40,751

Damn I did the same thing today I held my finger out my window as they drove past me! 

I always want to do the same thing, but I hold my hand down low flip them off big time and mutter under my breath, "assholes".   But here's thing thing guys, these idiots are loose canons.  Please be careful! It's not worth flipping them off and them having them ram you with their shit-head Trump trucks... or worse.  We need you guys to be well.  OK, selfishly, I need you guys around and every one like you.  Fuck those assholes, but don't give them opportunity to fuck with you.
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• Options
    edited November 2020
    brianlux said:

I always want to do the same thing, but I hold my hand down low flip them off big time and mutter under my breath, "assholes".   But here's thing thing guys, these idiots are loose canons.  Please be careful! It's not worth flipping them off and them having them ram you with their shit-head Trump trucks... or worse.  We need you guys to be well.  OK, selfishly, I need you guys around and every one like you.  Fuck those assholes, but don't give them opportunity to fuck with you.

you guys should be careful.....

New details in weekend road rage case during Trump parade
    abc6onyourside.com/news/local/new-details-in-weekend-road-rage-case-during-trump-parade
    https://abc6onyourside.com/news/local/new-details-in-weekend-road-rage-case-during-trump-parade

Post edited by mickeyrat on

• Options
    cutzcutz Posts: 11,443
    mickeyrat said:
    dignin said:

these same folks are willing to run over protestors who shut roads down.....

• Options
    Imagine being so wrapped up in your cult leader you willfully shoot at someone that doesn’t agree with you.
    Scio me nihil scire

• Options

Scio me nihil scire

• Options
    Lerxst1992Lerxst1992 Posts: 6,127
    dignin said:
    mace1229 said:

Had they used the internet to coordinate (which is very possible as there now have been similar traffic incidents throughout the country) that would explain the FBI investigating.
  • Options
    mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 28,645
    static111 said:

To answer the question in the tweet, they'll be blocking their own supporters from voting.  
  • Options
    I’d like to know who is behind the organization and funding of such activities. Koch brothers? Russian mob? You’re not going to convince me that it’s an organic expression of support for Team Trump Treason Tax Cheat. Seems a house committee should look into whether the White House and/or RNC encouraged and supported law breaking. How are those ANTIIIIIIIIIIFFFA indictments coming along?
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
  • Options
    Lerxst1992Lerxst1992 Posts: 6,127
    mrussel1 said:
    static111 said:

To answer the question in the tweet, they'll be blocking their own supporters from voting.  

If you are an independent voter, and want to travel or need to travel, this is only going to piss you off.

I can see trump losing 2 or 3 percent of his independent and soft republican votes in metro areas where this occurs.
This discussion has been closed.